BritneyandBaby | June 2018

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby

Unread post by staceymj »

pianogossiper wrote:happy to be back with y’all ladies! Just really hope I don’t have to type in that password every time I want to come here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven’t had to put it in again and I’ve been here since yesterday. I copy and pasted the password to get in here so if I have to put it in again I just have to paste. I’m lazy Image

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pixiefrost »

HeyKatie wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:happy to be back with y’all ladies! Just really hope I don’t have to type in that password every time I want to come here

I tapped the check mark in the right corner to follow the thread? I hope it’ll work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ive still had to come all the way in here to accsess and type in password just to see if they're is any new activity on the thread. It doesnt come up in my notifications. Its a pain in the ass.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

staceybrax wrote:

I haven’t had to put it in again and I’ve been here since yesterday. I copy and pasted the password to get in here so if I have to put it in again I just have to paste. I’m lazy Image

Mines saved in my predictions now Image

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

cant figure out how to upload a pic but Brit tweeted on twitter "Never did i see the day where i would have to contact a lawyer for my job. this is why theres boundaries and you dont fuck with peoples personal life"
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

may8675 wrote:cant figure out how to upload a pic but Brit tweeted on twitter "Never did i see the day where i would have to contact a lawyer for my job. this is why theres boundaries and you dont fuck with peoples personal life"
Crazy! Wonder what happened if someone went IRL and took things to far.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

may8675 wrote:cant figure out how to upload a pic but Brit tweeted on twitter "Never did i see the day where i would have to contact a lawyer for my job. this is why theres boundaries and you dont fuck with peoples personal life"
I dont get. No one here threatened her life....is this because of the address issue? She had that before when they accused Vanessa. I personally never saw a post that contained any personal information, not that I wanted it either...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

HeyKatie wrote:
Crazy! Wonder what happened if someone went IRL and took things to far.

Do you think it was a member???

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

She’s talking out of her ass!

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

brit just DM jwhite on instagram..giving her one last chance to delete the video or she will sue her
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

the DM says "Hey --- Im giving one chance to take the video down or I will pursue legal action. I have all the proof and information that I need. I've spoken to a lawyer and even though you're out of state I still grounds to sue you for defamation. It will be a pain in the ass, but the one thing I do have is money and I will prosecute you. I have proof that you made the video, where you live, your phone number, etc. I'm not going to let you cross boundaries and effect my personal life."
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

pixiefrost wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:Can we talk about the intro now?! Because the way she was describing the three dates was odd. I thought she was going to say she waiting 3 to 4 dates to have sex but she said to meet the kids?!
She obs fucked first date if she introduced the kids after 3 or 4 meets.... its sad to see how much shes changed.

They "went to watch planes land"... that's what the kids are calling it the days, obvs.

(sorry if this has already been said, but that infuriated me because minions will miss the point, on top of the whole issue with the kids...may as well have just said "we had car sex" because Keith would approve of "any press is good press" Image)

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

may8675 wrote:the DM says "Hey --- Im giving one chance to take the video down or I will pursue legal action. I have all the proof and information that I need. I've spoken to a lawyer and even though you're out of state I still grounds to sue you for defamation. It will be a pain in the ass, but the one thing I do have is money and I will prosecute you. I have proof that you made the video, where you live, your phone number, etc. I'm not going to let you cross boundaries and effect my personal life."
The video she put up we’re all things Britney herself said, and the videos had screenshots to prove it. I don’t see how she’d have a leg to stand on in court. Any lawyers in here who can weigh in?

spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

may8675 wrote:the DM says "Hey --- Im giving one chance to take the video down or I will pursue legal action. I have all the proof and information that I need. I've spoken to a lawyer and even though you're out of state I still grounds to sue you for defamation. It will be a pain in the ass, but the one thing I do have is money and I will prosecute you. I have proof that you made the video, where you live, your phone number, etc. I'm not going to let you cross boundaries and effect my personal life."
I think she’s just really scared at this point with people finding out how she really is. There was nothing said in either one of those videos that wasn’t fact. She doesn’t want her cash flow to be affected in any way. Wonder if this “money” she has for a lawyer is from the charity fundraiser that she STILL won’t provide legitimate receipts for. She needs a reality check and a legitimate REAL job.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Also, she “has money” to sue, but not to help her dad with his pull-ups? Bitch sure has her priorities messed up.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

What is She going to do? (JWhite)
I looked up suing for slander and there are ALOT pf gray areas. Is not a straight I'll sue you type of thing.

Here is an idea!!! Why not show the dam receipts and save your self some money Brit?!

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

askeptichere wrote:Also, she “has money” to sue, but not to help her dad with his pull-ups? Bitch sure has her priorities messed up.

And can't pay Nolas co-pays and medical bills....

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

askeptichere wrote:
The video she put up we’re all things Britney herself said, and the videos had screenshots to prove it. I don’t see how she’d have a leg to stand on in court. Any lawyers in here who can weigh in?

Exactly. The vide is all screenshots, so what exactly is the sue for? Because she was questioned about a receipt that she won't show?

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

https://imgur.com/a/No0SJc9 sorry im not sure if im uploading this right
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Can someone screenshot the tweet I want to see it :(:(

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

ssr0312 wrote:
What is She going to do? (JWhite)
I looked up suing for slander and there are ALOT pf gray areas. Is not a straight I'll sue you type of thing.

Here is an idea!!! Why not show the dam receipts and save your self some money Brit?!

Lol so much for "any press is good press"...y'all sue people too much in America, bet it's Keith's idea...or is Frank's mummy/daddy a lawyer?

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”