Flipside of the Moon

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Hardcore eyerolling at her insta stories. Of course she has to give her holier than thou view on how to save the planet. Hey Christiana, how bout we don't judge people for buying metal straws? At least that's taking a step in the right direction. Also she's finally confirmed that she has pretty much given up on her channel.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Thanks to her I'm revving my big diesel engine and drinking my red bull with 3 plastic straws.

Stupid bitch.

Like all her lip fillers and fake plastic tits are helping the world? LOL
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

She came off as such bitch.

1) you still eat/drink dairy, so you're still consuming animal products. Fucking hypocrite.

2) let's see you ride the public BUS Christiana. Oh wait. You won't. BuT YoU'rE SaViNg tHe pLaNeT!

3) K CUPS. Why should I listen to YOU go on about ME saving the planet when you can't even make a cup of coffee without jerking off a Keurig.

Give me a break!

Bonus, she has decreased instagram followers. Wonder why.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

People are definitely losing/going to lose interest in her channel. If she thinks her views and whatnot are going to be the same when/if she makes a comeback, she is sorely mistaken. This has happened to so many other Yters who take big breaks, they come back and their views/likes/comments significantly decrease. Hers were already on a downward slope after she stopped vlogging so she's screwed.
mmmkay04
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mmmkay04 »

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar wrote:She came off as such bitch.

1) you still eat/drink dairy, so you're still consuming animal products. Fucking hypocrite.

2) let's see you ride the public BUS Christiana. Oh wait. You won't. BuT YoU'rE SaViNg tHe pLaNeT!

3) K CUPS. Why should I listen to YOU go on about ME saving the planet when you can't even make a cup of coffee without jerking off a Keurig.

Give me a break!

Bonus, she has decreased instagram followers. Wonder why.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Omg jerking off a KeurigImageImageImage That just made my whole day!! Home girl is definitely off her rocker and has been for awhile. She tells everyone to save the planet and not buy so many clothes....meanwhile she's dropping $350 at Kohls on shirts for herself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

logicalnonsense wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:01 am People are definitely losing/going to lose interest in her channel. If she thinks her views and whatnot are going to be the same when/if she makes a comeback, she is sorely mistaken. This has happened to so many other Yters who take big breaks, they come back and their views/likes/comments significantly decrease. Hers were already on a downward slope after she stopped vlogging so she's screwed.
If she can't abuse and terrorize her kids on camera she has NO content for youtube. She has No life. No friends. No hobbies. Nothing. Her husband doesn't even want to do anything with her.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

fingusername wrote:Thanks to her I'm revving my big diesel engine and drinking my red bull with 3 plastic straws.

Stupid bitch.

Like all her lip fillers and fake plastic tits are helping the world? LOL
Her work shes had done is really bad too which is why she gets so damn defensive about it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What a stupid b!tch. She stopped vlogging because she wasn't sure mom's would want their kids on video when the came over for play dates?????? Then try NOT TAKING OUT THE CAMERA WHEN THE KIDS HAVE FRIENDS OVER, you anorexic buffoon. Of course she had to go around Beau's school and tell everyone about her youtube channel to make herself look "special". This woman gets dumber and more incompetent as a human being every day.

But hey...glad you're back and showing us 3 month old footage. LOL You will never be relevant or interesting so stop trying.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Whatever she had posted is no longer there now :roll:
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

logicalnonsense wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:59 am Whatever she had posted is no longer there now :roll:
WOW. She bolted in a hurry! The entire video was a mish-mash of stuff from July until Halloween. So weird.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

fingusername wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:49 pm
logicalnonsense wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:59 am Whatever she had posted is no longer there now :roll:
WOW. She bolted in a hurry! The entire video was a mish-mash of stuff from July until Halloween. So weird.
And of course now that people are asking her about it she's back to ignoring her followers.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

logicalnonsense wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:29 am
And of course now that people are asking her about it she's back to ignoring her followers.
One of her superfans said they DM'd her and Christiana said "youtube took the video down" lol Ya, ok....what a liar. I don't believe that for 1 second.
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

fingusername wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:31 pm
logicalnonsense wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:29 am

One of her superfans said they DM'd her and Christiana said "youtube took the video down" lol Ya, ok....what a liar. I don't believe that for 1 second.
She is so bitchy and for no reason. Like, have there been any other youtubers stop making videos just because people couldn't leave comments? I guess if they can't leave her ass kissing comments about how gorgeous her mcmansion is, or how great of a mom she is then it's not worth it. She is so stuck up.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

I feel like she is the only one having this much trouble with the YT comments situation. A lot of other mommy YTers have their comments back on and have for a while. She's taking the whole thing to the extreme.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The sick part is....she thinks Youtube is doing something wrong. But in reality SHE is the one harming her kids and Youtube has stepped in and taken away her comments. Thank god. Between naked shots & the bullying and harassment of her kids... and her leaning over with her anorexic tits hanging down its obvious why someone had to step in and protect those 3 boys. Obviously their mother wont..and Dr Dad is too busy bending the pretty nurse over a gurney to realize what is going on at home.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

She snarkily replied back to someone asking if she was taking a break from her social media "I'll come back when youtube is fair" :roll: I'll never understand why she feels the need to bite back like that at people asking her a simple question. Maybe if she posted a quick update or whatever on her insta people wouldn't feel the need to bombard her asking her where she is
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

logicalnonsense wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:00 am She snarkily replied back to someone asking if she was taking a break from her social media "I'll come back when youtube is fair" :roll: I'll never understand why she feels the need to bite back like that at people asking her a simple question. Maybe if she posted a quick update or whatever on her insta people wouldn't feel the need to bombard her asking her where she is
She's clearly never been told life isn't fair has she? Such a spoiled bitch.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I dont understand why she thinks youtube isn't fair? She doesn't deserve comments and her channel is like candy for pedo's. She is one of the worst offenders of exploiting her kids on youtube.
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

fingusername wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:44 am I dont understand why she thinks youtube isn't fair? She doesn't deserve comments and her channel is like candy for pedo's. She is one of the worst offenders of exploiting her kids on youtube.
She just can't fathom everything not being in her favor in her perfect little world.
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

So, Pax is almost 2... have we heard him say anything coherent? My nephew was calling people by theirs names and communicating what he wanted to eat when he was 2.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”