I don't date girls
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKMissedMyChicFilA | Part 33

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Nobody gives a sh*t. Now go back to your hole and lurk.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

themiddlebrick wrote:Queentee asked me to go to Applebee's but I'm straight so I politely declined

bloody tampon, piss off already!
themiddlebrick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by themiddlebrick »

Mods, please ban my account. It won't let me delete it and I'm done here.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

themiddlebrick wrote:Mods, please ban my account. It won't let me delete it and I'm done here.
Ya, Can someone please contact kryptonite and ban her IP. Don’t worry we’ll see to it that it’s done.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

What. The. Fuck?
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

What kind of shit show did i just witness...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

keyraeee wrote:What kind of shit show did i just witness...

Trolls. I feel only their accounts are being banned so they make multiple accounts and come on here and go crazy
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

So I’ve had a pretty intense migraine for the past like 2-3 days and I’ve done the bare minimum for my summer school classes (so basically just showing up to them) & have barely been on these threads and holy shit I just caught up and I don’t even know what I came back to.... the good thing is I didn’t miss anything KK related because their channel is literally flatlining it’s so boring right now

mirmir
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mirmir »

teamlandon wrote:So I’ve had a pretty intense migraine for the past like 2-3 days and I’ve done the bare minimum for my summer school classes (so basically just showing up to them) & have barely been on these threads and holy shit I just caught up and I don’t even know what I came back to.... the good thing is I didn’t miss anything KK related because their channel is literally flatlining it’s so boring right now

they are really pretty boring, maybe they will decide to start planning a wedding after their follower count stagnates as everyone loves weddings!
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

So... I just watched Corinna’s Florida vlog. Corinna bought her Cartier friendship ring that day but she said Khoa won’t let Keren. So I was like oh ok BUT THEN Keren says she’s scared to “spend $1000 on one thing” lmao and then Corinna says that Keren is getting her Cartier friendship ring in September and Keren says in the car that once they both have them they’re going to get them engraved. I’m actually speechless.

foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

What was with the weird noises Jackson was making in this vlog? I barely heard him talk except for his usual “no thank you, no thank you, NO THANK YOU!” And “good morning guys” - the rest of the time he was just yelling weird sounds
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Not sure if Khoa has answered this before or if they form groups in these games, but why doesn’t Khoa stream with Oscar?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

JESUS FUCK can we keep ALLLLL the discord bullshit on discord and keep talking about kk here. No one gives a shit about your inside jokes or your personal drama. If y’all want to be on the discord chat and talk about your own lives then do it. Don’t bring it over here. There’s clearly no overlap. My god.
I know I’m contributing but damn guys. Get it together.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

ALeto90 wrote:
butterypopcorn wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:I’m not buying the insurance bs either. So what is she saying that she’s still on her Mom insurance plan? Her mom works at a mattress store. What kind of benefits do they give their?! Puhlease. One minute they had kids bc she had a miscarriage. The next bc they wanted to be young parents. The next bc of insurance. The truth? Bc the children sustain their youtube career. Babies=Views. And she had babies to keep Khoa around.
Drop da mic!

The insurance isn't "free", Keene. Your mother is paying for it out of her paycheck through an employer-provided option, or (Good forbid) she purchased a marketplace insurance that eats up a huge portion of Nonnie's take-home pay.

The Mandate was designed as an aid for struggling Millennials who are having a tough time in the job market. The extension meant that young people can still seek medical care while looking for jobs, because they weren't automatically kicked off the parents' plans for being over 18. Even if it is through Nonnie's employer, it's still not meant to cover her child and grandkids. Keren is being a burden.
I replied too fast! BINGO!!

I must've just missed that law. I was kicked off of parent's insurance when I was 18. Boo. And true I'm sure Keren's mom is paying for a family plan when she doesn't have to. I've never heard of family members being for "free". Usually you have the option to pay for an individual plan. & grandkids on top of that?! Maybe I should work for sleep number then. I rather be married then mooching off my mom. But no lets keep having babies so we don't have to pay the medical bills.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

What the fuck happened here? I was going to post a pic on Karen and now I see a whole drama with the crazy Rachel or whatever her name is and a bunch of shit about discord? Rachel discord is not such a big exclusive thing!! What is wrong with the crazies always finding kk’s thread?!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”