We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Locked
User avatar
MoonFace
Informer
Informer
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by MoonFace » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Title creds- esp_marie & rottiemama

Feel free to give a summary guys! I'm no good at them my memory sucks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Dramatic princess » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Following
lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 10:09 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by lovelysmiles100 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Someone said in the last thread that Oscar should grow some balls and end the relationship with Kyra but let's be honest if anything he's staying because of YouTube aka the $$$. I don't think he wants to go back to a normal job when he can just play video games all day

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
User avatar
rottiemama
Informer
Informer
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by rottiemama » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Previously on OKBaby: Kyra and Oscar have finally settled into their new “dream” home. For the second time in less than a year. The old “dream” home is STILL on the market and even with its reduced asking price, there doesn’t seem to be any offers in sight.

They’re still almost a week behind in uploads even though Kyra swears they only miss a day every week or two. Yet a few people have counted and it looks like they’re averaging 5 uploads a week so we’re still waiting for the day when they will finally admit they’re not really “daily” vloggers. But they’re not doing this for the money. It’s. Just. For. The. Money, I mean, memories!

Kyra is still not pregnant so she has quickly transitioned Alaya out of her crib and into a toddler bed with the hopes of tricking Oscar into thinking she’s older so they can try for another one ASAP! It still appears that Oscar would like to wait until Alaya is two but Kyra is already buying TTC stuff so he may not have a choice. (Well, he does have a choice but I don’t want to go there. Oscar, protection, use it!)

Levi is still a little cutie and full of personality. Like his sister, he’s moved into the least age appropriate bed available, a bunk bed. He’s unfortunately still not potty trained but with Grandma coming out in a few weeks, she should have him out of the diapers in no time.

Yes, Grandma’s coming for the summer with her two kids. They get to stay in the guest bedroom upstairs while Kyla’s still on the loft. There’s two other mystery guests coming in July and there’s been speculation that it might be Allysa. Again!! She’s the new Megan; taking advantage of Kyra’s desire for a loyal friend to further her own YT career. BTW, she’s annoying.

Will Oscar propose to Kyra before they announce baby number three? Will they be able to sell their first dream home before they figure out that their second dream home wasn’t the cure for all their problems and they decide to buy dream home number three? Will they ever get caught up on their vlogs or at least get on some kind of schedule?

Find out now on OKBabyJustNotDaily


*I’ve never done a recap before so please excuse any misspelled words, grammatical errors and/or run-on sentences.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Mommyof6 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:14 pm

Why would she even buy wedding dresses jumping the gun much I wonder what oscaybear thinks.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Informer
Informer
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by oldschoolmom39 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:39 pm

I can understand her desire to get married. I mean they already have two kids, share a home and essentially live like a married couple. The problem is if she keeps pushing the issue or gives an ultimatum and he caves and does it before he is ready he may resent her and the relationship later. I honestly don't see why he would be dragging his feet about proposing or getting married if they are talking about having a third child. If she is good enough to share a home with and have multiple children with then marriage should be a no brainer. Marriage does not change an established relationship that much honestly but I can see how she would not want to be labeled his girlfriend/mother of his children for the rest of her life.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Chichi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:47 pm

A theory on Kyra's recent low: I suspect she might have been ovulating and hoping Oscar would do the deed and her frustration was he didn't want to "cuddle.." Part of her mental health problems is this unexplained need to have their 3rd baby now???

Side note: why all this recent over-spending?? And why $500 clothes purchase just for a vlog post on her channel? New car, new patio furniture, new home and still sad inside... plus other home still on the market...

Question: where did they pick up Kyla from? Didn't look like the airport. Oscar didn't look that excited either... Kyra on the other hand most estactic. Free childcare and someone to take care of Alaya.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
fooddog
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 10:14 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by fooddog » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:20 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:Why would she even buy wedding dresses jumping the gun much I wonder what oscaybear thinks.Image

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Idk if you know this but Wish(where she order them) is a sketchy online Chinese store that sells crappy versions of high-end stuff for cheap. i.e. a $1000 wedding dress for like 50 bucks. While, it's quite obvious she is desperate for a proposal, those aren't legitimate dresses she brought.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Mommyof6 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:21 pm

fooddog wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:Why would she even buy wedding dresses jumping the gun much I wonder what oscaybear thinks.Image

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Idk if you know this but Wish(where she order them) is a sketchy online Chinese store that sells crappy versions of high-end stuff for cheap. i.e. a $1000 wedding dress for like 50 bucks. While, it's quite obvious she is desperate for a proposal, those aren't legitimate dresses she brought.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I know what wish is but the fact that she even bought them just to try them on for other people just screams Oscar please just purpose to me already.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Mommyof6 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:26 pm

I wonder why the are planning for baby number 3 from Oscars last comment of "even though I don't like you guys somone times I don't want you to fall." If you don't like your kids I don't think you should have more just saying. Sorry to bring that up again but it's still bugging me my kids drive me nuts but I still love them anyways. I hope that their kids never go back and watch their videos I think they would be sad from some of the comments made.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Dramatic princess » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:44 pm

fooddog wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:Why would she even buy wedding dresses jumping the gun much I wonder what oscaybear thinks.Image

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Idk if you know this but Wish(where she order them) is a sketchy online Chinese store that sells crappy versions of high-end stuff for cheap. i.e. a $1000 wedding dress for like 50 bucks. While, it's quite obvious she is desperate for a proposal, those aren't legitimate dresses she brought.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
There is a bunch of channels doing that order from wish (months ago now so it’s a you tube search away) and testing out the garbage (lol) because it is all knock offs.. there has even been some single gals not in a relationship order wedding gowns to try on....possibly this is an attempt at different content?
I also think even though the gowns won’t mean anything she will slip in at least a few comments to Oscar lol.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 515
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by mmoommoo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:24 am

Are their views going down? it’s either that or she’s actually pregnant cause every video is about a new baby


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
newbie
Informer
Informer
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by newbie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:58 am

rottiemama wrote:Previously on OKBaby: Kyra and Oscar have finally settled into their new “dream” home. For the second time in less than a year. The old “dream” home is STILL on the market and even with its reduced asking price, there doesn’t seem to be any offers in sight.

They’re still almost a week behind in uploads even though Kyra swears they only miss a day every week or two. Yet a few people have counted and it looks like they’re averaging 5 uploads a week so we’re still waiting for the day when they will finally admit they’re not really “daily” vloggers. But they’re not doing this for the money. It’s. Just. For. The. Money, I mean, memories!

Kyra is still not pregnant so she has quickly transitioned Alaya out of her crib and into a toddler bed with the hopes of tricking Oscar into thinking she’s older so they can try for another one ASAP! It still appears that Oscar would like to wait until Alaya is two but Kyra is already buying TTC stuff so he may not have a choice. (Well, he does have a choice but I don’t want to go there. Oscar, protection, use it!)

Levi is still a little cutie and full of personality. Like his sister, he’s moved into the least age appropriate bed available, a bunk bed. He’s unfortunately still not potty trained but with Grandma coming out in a few weeks, she should have him out of the diapers in no time.

Yes, Grandma’s coming for the summer with her two kids. They get to stay in the guest bedroom upstairs while Kyla’s still on the loft. There’s two other mystery guests coming in July and there’s been speculation that it might be Allysa. Again!! She’s the new Megan; taking advantage of Kyra’s desire for a loyal friend to further her own YT career. BTW, she’s annoying.

Will Oscar propose to Kyra before they announce baby number three? Will they be able to sell their first dream home before they figure out that their second dream home wasn’t the cure for all their problems and they decide to buy dream home number three? Will they ever get caught up on their vlogs or at least get on some kind of schedule?

Find out now on OKBabyJustNotDaily


*I’ve never done a recap before so please excuse any misspelled words, grammatical errors and/or run-on sentences. Image

OMG, I'm dying! This was perfect!
User avatar
Mylifenolimits
Informer
Informer
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:36 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Mylifenolimits » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:57 am

They are too immature to keep having babies.
They talk about their arguments so passive aggressively. They don’t understand some things should be left between them two.

About the ovulation and cuddling I agree! She wanted that baby juice and that’s why she was crying lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by esp_marie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:12 am

mmoommoo wrote:Are their views going down? it’s either that or she’s actually pregnant cause every video is about a new baby


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I think maybe she is pregnant? Like barely pregnant. and they are drumming u pexcitement so they get a ton of “zomg are you pregnant?!” comments so they get more views when they announce it
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3761
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 368 times

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by chloe6124 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:55 am

lovelysmiles100 wrote:Someone said in the last thread that Oscar should grow some balls and end the relationship with Kyra but let's be honest if anything he's staying because of YouTube aka the $$$. I don't think he wants to go back to a normal job when he can just play video games all day

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Having no skills or anything he can’t afford to go back to a real job. Let’s admit it could you imagine going from 30k a month down to 2k a month. They couldn’t make it and their savings would run out really quick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kayjay
Talker
Talker
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by kayjay » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:10 am

Alaya's hair looked so much better in the last vlog! I agree it was a cute vlog seeing the kids have so much fun. O & K seemed like they were having fun too. I hope Kyra is feeling better.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Mommyof6 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:01 am

Why does karens thumb nail look like it has kyra in it? Btw just in case it is and I'm not going crazy they are having another baby in their family it has nothing to do with kyra talk about click fucking bait.Image don't waste your time watching it.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 242bf9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Mommyof6 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:12 am

Damn YouTuber and there click bait know how to suck us nosy people right in. I'm kidding but I think kyra will be pregnant in the next few months I think with everyone being pregnant around her its making her want one but she's not thinking it through especially with her and Oscar having relationship issues and her possible depression issues a baby isn't going to automatically make her happy or fix her and Oscars relationship I'm not trying to be mean just being honest.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Moony
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 898
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Moony » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:Why does karens thumb nail look like it has kyra in it? Btw just in case it is and I'm not going crazy they are having another baby in their family it has nothing to do with kyra talk about click fucking bait.Image don't waste your time watching it.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 242bf9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Khoas brother announced his new baby while Kyra was there so they showed the old footage of the announcement


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 898
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Moony » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:06 pm

I could easily google this but I’m lazy but does Utah have common law marriage?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kayjay
Talker
Talker
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by kayjay » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:I wonder why the are planning for baby number 3 from Oscars last comment of "even though I don't like you guys somone times I don't want you to fall." If you don't like your kids I don't think you should have more just saying. Sorry to bring that up again but it's still bugging me my kids drive me nuts but I still love them anyways. I hope that their kids never go back and watch their videos I think they would be sad from some of the comments made.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Agreed they really should not have another they both seem to hate being parents, and hate being adults for that matter.

How cool would it be if Levi and Alaya started their own channels when they're adults and take all OK's viewers and money? Image

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Mommyof6 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Moony wrote:I could easily google this but I’m lazy but does Utah have common law marriage?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm from utah and I don't think we do I was with my kids dad for six yearswith out marriage and there was no common law.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by Mommyof6 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Moony wrote:I could easily google this but I’m lazy but does Utah have common law marriage?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Found this for you

Utah does not have common law marriage; instead, you may petition the court to recognize your relationship as a marriage even though you never had a marriage ceremony. If the court approves, the partners will be considered to have been married ever since the following conditions have been met.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
User avatar
fingusername
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1318
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Post by fingusername » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Wasn't Oscar doing an online course for realestate??
Locked

Return to “OKBaby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests