OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

pigpie19
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by pigpie19 »

For her "biggest announcement", that was pretty weak. It looks like she spent about 15 minutes on the entire production. I cannot understand why a company would want to collaborate with her considering she is sloppy, lazy, and hardly a beauty guru.
pigpie19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pigpie19 »

chloe6124 wrote:I will give her some credit as 10% of the profits are going to charity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair, that wasn't Kyra's choice. That's the company policy with all of their products.
kayjay
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kayjay »

Jhollar20 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Why does she keep taking off her shirt? Is it supposed to be sexy? Her untoned back? What’s that got to do with lipstick?
And why with the scrunchie?! They aren’t sexy at all!! Just why?!

I could not stop noticing that ugly scrunchie!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

thealesc wrote:
keyraeee wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 1b00cc.png[/img]

Noooo

I’m all for new lingerie brands on the market, however I doubt it would be good quality or even inclusive for bigger chested girls or generally girls that don’t have her exact size and style.

This has me laughing. She is going to market lingerie to preteens an teens.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Anyone else get horror film vibes from that ad?

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Anyone else get horror film vibes from that ad?

adeline
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adeline »

LoverNotAFighter wrote:The lipstick doesn’t make sense it doesn’t suit her brand at all, she’s never been a “beauty guru”. The bigger these people get the less they care about the products they create and more about how much money they can get.

Also Alisa calling Oscar Oskiebear? Might as well just call him baby. I don’t trust her, it seems like she’s a crazy fan that finally got close to them, she seems to make rude remarks to Kyra all the time and possibly has something for Oscar? Something is fishy about her. I’d hate to be used the way she’s using them considering she’s not making much money from yt and needs all the subs and views she can from these guys, get a real job
Where did she call him that? Oh hell no, I would kick her weird ass out of my house if someone called my hubby the nicknames I give him

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

i don’t get how 69 people have given her lippie a “5 star review” when it just launched today. like have you even tried the crap? the comments as to why they gave it 5 stars also made me LOL.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vmokk wrote:i don’t get how 69 people have given her lippie a “5 star review” when it just launched today. like have you even tried the crap? the comments as to why they gave it 5 stars also made me LOL.

If you go on any online shopping site you will see the most ridiculous reviews. Many will say I haven’t tried it yet but it’s so and so brand so I know I will love it. I see it all the time. How about getting the product and trying it then giving it a review. I can’t even imagine what her reviews say.Image

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

It took me a minute to work out what the video reminded me of.

Late night phone sex ads.
I was waiting for her to make a fake phone with her hand and whisper ‘call me now’.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I bet the reviews say stuff like this is going to be such a great lipstick and Kyra is so cool and such a great mom. Of course nothing about the lipstick because they don’t have it yet.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

sezzajaydee wrote:It took me a minute to work out what the video reminded me of.

Late night phone sex ads.
I was waiting for her to make a fake phone with her hand and whisper ‘call me now’.

This made me LOL
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

LoverNotAFighter wrote:The lipstick doesn’t make sense it doesn’t suit her brand at all, she’s never been a “beauty guru”. The bigger these people get the less they care about the products they create and more about how much money they can get.

Also Alisa calling Oscar Oskiebear? Might as well just call him baby. I don’t trust her, it seems like she’s a crazy fan that finally got close to them, she seems to make rude remarks to Kyra all the time and possibly has something for Oscar? Something is fishy about her. I’d hate to be used the way she’s using them considering she’s not making much money from yt and needs all the subs and views she can from these guys, get a real job

My thoughts exactly about Alisa ...

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So Kyra has a IG story going with all the girls in the car. She is reading comments and not paying attention to driving. I swear people are such idiots.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

how embarrassing
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:
how embarrassing
She is driving and isn’t watching the road. She is a idiot.

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

chloe6124 wrote:I bet the reviews say stuff like this is going to be such a great lipstick and Kyra is so cool and such a great mom. Of course nothing about the lipstick because they don’t have it yet.

Omg yes I looked at the reviews like how can you review a product when you don’t even have it. Just kissing ass to see if their “queen” will reply to them. Also I did see some reviews on her being a great mom and how proud they are like okay that’s not a review of the product. But I got to give it to Kyra even though she isn’t a beauty guru she and Oscar are at least in my opinion accomplishing more then KK.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Khoalitykreeper wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I bet the reviews say stuff like this is going to be such a great lipstick and Kyra is so cool and such a great mom. Of course nothing about the lipstick because they don’t have it yet.

Omg yes I looked at the reviews like how can you review a product when you don’t even have it. Just kissing ass to see if their “queen” will reply to them. Also I did see some reviews on her being a great mom and how proud they are like okay that’s not a review of the product. But I got to give it to Kyra even though she isn’t a beauty guru she and Oscar are at least in my opinion accomplishing more then KK.

IDK. Khoa at least has a job outside of youtube.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

chloe6124 wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:

He did, but he quit for a while, he isn't currently working elsewhere
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote: Omg yes I looked at the reviews like how can you review a product when you don’t even have it. Just kissing ass to see if their “queen” will reply to them. Also I did see some reviews on her being a great mom and how proud they are like okay that’s not a review of the product. But I got to give it to Kyra even though she isn’t a beauty guru she and Oscar are at least in my opinion accomplishing more then KK.

He did, but he quit for a while, he isn't currently working elsewhere
That was a lie that he quit. He never quit. That was all made up to try and get fans to stop calling his business number. He is still selling houses.

Return to “OKBaby”