MoonFace
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by MoonFace »

Title creds- esp_marie & rottiemama

Feel free to give a summary guys! I'm no good at them my memory sucks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OKBabyJustNotDaily | Part 21

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Following
lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

Someone said in the last thread that Oscar should grow some balls and end the relationship with Kyra but let's be honest if anything he's staying because of YouTube aka the $$$. I don't think he wants to go back to a normal job when he can just play video games all day

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Previously on OKBaby: Kyra and Oscar have finally settled into their new “dream” home. For the second time in less than a year. The old “dream” home is STILL on the market and even with its reduced asking price, there doesn’t seem to be any offers in sight.

They’re still almost a week behind in uploads even though Kyra swears they only miss a day every week or two. Yet a few people have counted and it looks like they’re averaging 5 uploads a week so we’re still waiting for the day when they will finally admit they’re not really “daily” vloggers. But they’re not doing this for the money. It’s. Just. For. The. Money, I mean, memories!

Kyra is still not pregnant so she has quickly transitioned Alaya out of her crib and into a toddler bed with the hopes of tricking Oscar into thinking she’s older so they can try for another one ASAP! It still appears that Oscar would like to wait until Alaya is two but Kyra is already buying TTC stuff so he may not have a choice. (Well, he does have a choice but I don’t want to go there. Oscar, protection, use it!)

Levi is still a little cutie and full of personality. Like his sister, he’s moved into the least age appropriate bed available, a bunk bed. He’s unfortunately still not potty trained but with Grandma coming out in a few weeks, she should have him out of the diapers in no time.

Yes, Grandma’s coming for the summer with her two kids. They get to stay in the guest bedroom upstairs while Kyla’s still on the loft. There’s two other mystery guests coming in July and there’s been speculation that it might be Allysa. Again!! She’s the new Megan; taking advantage of Kyra’s desire for a loyal friend to further her own YT career. BTW, she’s annoying.

Will Oscar propose to Kyra before they announce baby number three? Will they be able to sell their first dream home before they figure out that their second dream home wasn’t the cure for all their problems and they decide to buy dream home number three? Will they ever get caught up on their vlogs or at least get on some kind of schedule?

Find out now on OKBabyJustNotDaily

*I’ve never done a recap before so please excuse any misspelled words, grammatical errors and/or run-on sentences.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Why would she even buy wedding dresses jumping the gun much I wonder what oscaybear thinks.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I can understand her desire to get married. I mean they already have two kids, share a home and essentially live like a married couple. The problem is if she keeps pushing the issue or gives an ultimatum and he caves and does it before he is ready he may resent her and the relationship later. I honestly don't see why he would be dragging his feet about proposing or getting married if they are talking about having a third child. If she is good enough to share a home with and have multiple children with then marriage should be a no brainer. Marriage does not change an established relationship that much honestly but I can see how she would not want to be labeled his girlfriend/mother of his children for the rest of her life.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

A theory on Kyra's recent low: I suspect she might have been ovulating and hoping Oscar would do the deed and her frustration was he didn't want to "cuddle.." Part of her mental health problems is this unexplained need to have their 3rd baby now???

Side note: why all this recent over-spending?? And why $500 clothes purchase just for a vlog post on her channel? New car, new patio furniture, new home and still sad inside... plus other home still on the market...

Question: where did they pick up Kyla from? Didn't look like the airport. Oscar didn't look that excited either... Kyra on the other hand most estactic. Free childcare and someone to take care of Alaya.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
fooddog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fooddog »

Mommyof6 wrote:Why would she even buy wedding dresses jumping the gun much I wonder what oscaybear thinks.Image

Idk if you know this but Wish(where she order them) is a sketchy online Chinese store that sells crappy versions of high-end stuff for cheap. i.e. a $1000 wedding dress for like 50 bucks. While, it's quite obvious she is desperate for a proposal, those aren't legitimate dresses she brought.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

fooddog wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:Why would she even buy wedding dresses jumping the gun much I wonder what oscaybear thinks.Image

Idk if you know this but Wish(where she order them) is a sketchy online Chinese store that sells crappy versions of high-end stuff for cheap. i.e. a $1000 wedding dress for like 50 bucks. While, it's quite obvious she is desperate for a proposal, those aren't legitimate dresses she brought.

I know what wish is but the fact that she even bought them just to try them on for other people just screams Oscar please just purpose to me already.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder why the are planning for baby number 3 from Oscars last comment of "even though I don't like you guys somone times I don't want you to fall." If you don't like your kids I don't think you should have more just saying. Sorry to bring that up again but it's still bugging me my kids drive me nuts but I still love them anyways. I hope that their kids never go back and watch their videos I think they would be sad from some of the comments made.

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

fooddog wrote:

There is a bunch of channels doing that order from wish (months ago now so it’s a you tube search away) and testing out the garbage (lol) because it is all knock offs.. there has even been some single gals not in a relationship order wedding gowns to try on....possibly this is an attempt at different content?
I also think even though the gowns won’t mean anything she will slip in at least a few comments to Oscar lol.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Are their views going down? it’s either that or she’s actually pregnant cause every video is about a new baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

rottiemama wrote:Previously on OKBaby: Kyra and Oscar have finally settled into their new “dream” home. For the second time in less than a year. The old “dream” home is STILL on the market and even with its reduced asking price, there doesn’t seem to be any offers in sight.

They’re still almost a week behind in uploads even though Kyra swears they only miss a day every week or two. Yet a few people have counted and it looks like they’re averaging 5 uploads a week so we’re still waiting for the day when they will finally admit they’re not really “daily” vloggers. But they’re not doing this for the money. It’s. Just. For. The. Money, I mean, memories!

Kyra is still not pregnant so she has quickly transitioned Alaya out of her crib and into a toddler bed with the hopes of tricking Oscar into thinking she’s older so they can try for another one ASAP! It still appears that Oscar would like to wait until Alaya is two but Kyra is already buying TTC stuff so he may not have a choice. (Well, he does have a choice but I don’t want to go there. Oscar, protection, use it!)

Levi is still a little cutie and full of personality. Like his sister, he’s moved into the least age appropriate bed available, a bunk bed. He’s unfortunately still not potty trained but with Grandma coming out in a few weeks, she should have him out of the diapers in no time.

Yes, Grandma’s coming for the summer with her two kids. They get to stay in the guest bedroom upstairs while Kyla’s still on the loft. There’s two other mystery guests coming in July and there’s been speculation that it might be Allysa. Again!! She’s the new Megan; taking advantage of Kyra’s desire for a loyal friend to further her own YT career. BTW, she’s annoying.

Will Oscar propose to Kyra before they announce baby number three? Will they be able to sell their first dream home before they figure out that their second dream home wasn’t the cure for all their problems and they decide to buy dream home number three? Will they ever get caught up on their vlogs or at least get on some kind of schedule?

Find out now on OKBabyJustNotDaily

*I’ve never done a recap before so please excuse any misspelled words, grammatical errors and/or run-on sentences. Image

OMG, I'm dying! This was perfect!
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

They are too immature to keep having babies.
They talk about their arguments so passive aggressively. They don’t understand some things should be left between them two.

About the ovulation and cuddling I agree! She wanted that baby juice and that’s why she was crying lol

esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

mmoommoo wrote:Are their views going down? it’s either that or she’s actually pregnant cause every video is about a new baby

Yeah I think maybe she is pregnant? Like barely pregnant. and they are drumming u pexcitement so they get a ton of “zomg are you pregnant?!” comments so they get more views when they announce it
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

lovelysmiles100 wrote:Someone said in the last thread that Oscar should grow some balls and end the relationship with Kyra but let's be honest if anything he's staying because of YouTube aka the $$$. I don't think he wants to go back to a normal job when he can just play video games all day

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Having no skills or anything he can’t afford to go back to a real job. Let’s admit it could you imagine going from 30k a month down to 2k a month. They couldn’t make it and their savings would run out really quick.

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Alaya's hair looked so much better in the last vlog! I agree it was a cute vlog seeing the kids have so much fun. O & K seemed like they were having fun too. I hope Kyra is feeling better.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why does karens thumb nail look like it has kyra in it? Btw just in case it is and I'm not going crazy they are having another baby in their family it has nothing to do with kyra talk about click fucking bait.Image don't waste your time watching it.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 242bf9.jpg[/img]

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Damn YouTuber and there click bait know how to suck us nosy people right in. I'm kidding but I think kyra will be pregnant in the next few months I think with everyone being pregnant around her its making her want one but she's not thinking it through especially with her and Oscar having relationship issues and her possible depression issues a baby isn't going to automatically make her happy or fix her and Oscars relationship I'm not trying to be mean just being honest.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Mommyof6 wrote:Why does karens thumb nail look like it has kyra in it? Btw just in case it is and I'm not going crazy they are having another baby in their family it has nothing to do with kyra talk about click fucking bait.Image don't waste your time watching it.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 242bf9.jpg[/img]

Khoas brother announced his new baby while Kyra was there so they showed the old footage of the announcement

Return to “OKBaby”