BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 45)

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandBaldyandCarlow: It’s Just a New Daddy (Part 4

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Are we really arguing about what we feed our kids? Lmao y’all reaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

No one cares what anyone on here feeds their kids! It's all about Britney not doing her best for HER kids. It's not reaching. Nolan deserves the very best so his chances of living his best possible life are optimized. She's a SAHM by choice, but she does very little for her kids. They should be in fun classes, swim classes, gym, anything other than staying in a cramped apartment every damned day and going to target as "fun". She's putting her all into making Frank happen and ignoring her kids who are also having to adjust to being a split family on top of everything.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

dazzled wrote:
Wolvesmouth101 wrote:Lmao i guess im the only parent who’s not a health nut and can openly say it *shrugs* i dont feel my kid chicken nuggets and friends but i dont feed her all organic healthy food every single meal. I mean realistically who even does that lol. Come at me idc haha it’s just the truth. Just because we’re anonymous i aint gonna pretend im perfect. I dislike britney a whooooooole lot but she can feed her kids whatever she wants. My kid eats alot of rice and beans and yes thats a ton of carbs but so be it haha. Yall can continue to preach about your perfect eatera that never eat a goldfish
Maybe we should put up a disclaimer: Just because you're just as bad as a YouTuber doesn't make it right. I don't give a fuck if y'all have your kids on a shitty diet, I'll still talk shit about it. And no one's talking about feeding kids "organic healthy food every single meal" or that you're not allowed to ever give your kids goldfish. Stop exaggerating.

God, this thread has become really fucking annoying.
then get off it haha bye
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

dazzled wrote:
Wolvesmouth101 wrote:Lmao i guess im the only parent who’s not a health nut and can openly say it *shrugs* i dont feel my kid chicken nuggets and friends but i dont feed her all organic healthy food every single meal. I mean realistically who even does that lol. Come at me idc haha it’s just the truth. Just because we’re anonymous i aint gonna pretend im perfect. I dislike britney a whooooooole lot but she can feed her kids whatever she wants. My kid eats alot of rice and beans and yes thats a ton of carbs but so be it haha. Yall can continue to preach about your perfect eatera that never eat a goldfish
Maybe we should put up a disclaimer: Just because you're just as bad as a YouTuber doesn't make it right. I don't give a fuck if y'all have your kids on a shitty diet, I'll still talk shit about it. And no one's talking about feeding kids "organic healthy food every single meal" or that you're not allowed to ever give your kids goldfish. Stop exaggerating.

lol im not exaggerating. The way some of you talk is literally too much. Like we know sweets and donuts are bad for kids but no o dont feed my kid 100% healthy all the time like you be calming to be so yeah... get off your high horse
Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

I’m just surprised that Frank wasn’t in that video. She’s been shoving him down everyone’s throats.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

gypsophila wrote:No one cares what anyone on here feeds their kids! It's all about Britney not doing her best for HER kids. It's not reaching. Nolan deserves the very best so his chances of living his best possible life are optimized. She's a SAHM by choice, but she does very little for her kids. They should be in fun classes, swim classes, gym, anything other than staying in a cramped apartment every damned day and going to target as "fun". She's putting her all into making Frank happen and ignoring her kids who are also having to adjust to being a split family on top of everything.
Right!! Stop trying to make Frank happen, it isn't going to happen! I haven't even watched the video and now I definitely don't need to after the comments on here haha. But anywaaaaay... I wonder what his mum thinks to all this.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:
olemama wrote:
texasmomma15 wrote:Jesus...Image
Can we go back to talking about frank instead of fighting about food?!

I remember Britney playing with Aria and Nolan when they were little but she never plays anymore. Why doesn’t she get in the floor and play Barbies or cars? It’s sad.

Yeah, I miss that too. I always felt Ean and Britney did a decent job of getting on the floor and playing with their kids. Now she is pulling the vlog away from her children and making the vlog about her (and Cueball). Other youtubers (2011teenagemom, jesssfam) are doing it too. I miss the kids!!
When did Vanessa ever play with her kids? She doesn't even play with King Charles lol.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Vanessa never did. My point was Vanessa used to vlog about Lily. Now she just makes boring weird-ass videos about her stupid thoughts. Jessss does the same thing now. Just makes weird babbling videos which reveal what a ignoramus she is rather than vlog the children as she used to.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote: lol im not exaggerating. The way some of you talk is literally too much. Like we know sweets and donuts are bad for kids but no o dont feed my kid 100% healthy all the time like you be calming to be so yeah... get off your high horse
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU FEED YOUR FUCKING KIDS. Jesus Christ. Is this the "Wolvesmouth101" thread? I think the fuck not. If the way some of us talk is too much, then fuck off. You've been here for a month.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

dazzled wrote:

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lily_ wrote:I’m just surprised that Frank wasn’t in that video. She’s been shoving him down everyone’s throats.

Yeaa I was expecting to see him “making the kids breakfast”

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I agree she has the time and money to cook more nutritious meals for her kids especially Nolan. Those school snacky lunches are getting old. Okay for once and a while on the go. I wouldn't be looking up to her meal choices. She needs a subscription box to understand how to cook, that or a Crock-Pot dump meal.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

dazzled wrote:
Wolvesmouth101 wrote: lol im not exaggerating. The way some of you talk is literally too much. Like we know sweets and donuts are bad for kids but no o dont feed my kid 100% healthy all the time like you be calming to be so yeah... get off your high horse
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU FEED YOUR FUCKING KIDS. Jesus Christ. Is this the "Wolvesmouth101" thread? I think the fuck not. If the way some of us talk is too much, then fuck off. You've been here for a month.
I’m fucking deceased

rhetoricians
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhetoricians »

I feel like she used to feed Aria so much better when it was just the two of them at home while Ean worked. Tuna fish! Squash! Cottage cheese! Actual protein?!

retiriation
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by retiriation »

rhetoricians wrote:I feel like she used to feed Aria so much better when it was just the two of them at home while Ean worked. Tuna fish! Squash! Cottage cheese! Actual protein?!

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>D8OrPYp3RFQ</span></a>

off topic but in the description of that video she talked about disabling comments and people nit-picking things, what was that about?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

retiriation wrote:
rhetoricians wrote:I feel like she used to feed Aria so much better when it was just the two of them at home while Ean worked. Tuna fish! Squash! Cottage cheese! Actual protein?!

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>D8OrPYp3RFQ</span></a>

off topic but in the description of that video she talked about disabling comments and people nit-picking things, what was that about?
I kinda remember ppl complaint about Arias schedule back then Cz she used to eat dinner like at 9 and go to bed at 11ish

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

I feel like she posted this on purpose. For all the food talk here. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1679cb.jpg[/img]
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ladyju28 wrote:I feel like she posted this on purpose. For all the food talk here. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1679cb.jpg[/img]
Isn’t that where Vanessa’s in laws lake house is at?!

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

ladyju28 wrote:I feel like she posted this on purpose. For all the food talk here. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1679cb.jpg[/img]
That is one sad looking hot dog. Burnt, with only mustard. Where is the relish, or onions? Hell even ketchup.

boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

castiel wrote:I'm pretty sure those are fake lemons and it's just the mint green mixer reflecting from the glass? I could be totally wrong though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I thought the same as you they were fake and out the reflecting of the mixer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”