Aaryn Williams | Part 10

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Unread post by thewhisper »

I have a hard time judging her kids’ size simply because my children were huge. I had 9lb babies that grew like mad the first year. Once they started walking their weight leveled out. Our almost 2 year old is around 31 pounds now but she was over 20 before she 1.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Isn't Adeline like 22 lbs and only like 7 or 8 months?

That cannot be healthy.
thewhisper wrote:I have a hard time judging her kids’ size simply because my children were huge. I had 9lb babies that grew like mad the first year. Once they started walking their weight leveled out. Our almost 2 year old is around 31 pounds now but she was over 20 before she 1.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She will lose all that baby fat when she starts crawling and walking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

chloe6124 wrote:She will lose all that baby fat when she starts crawling and walking.

Right. But Aaryn still is feeding her 7 month old juice. That baby isn't healthy.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Look at how crappy aaryn and Skyla eat! That combines with aaryn's obsession over how she looks, and her current obsession with not eating/getting skinny...
I see eating disorders in their futures.
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:She will lose all that baby fat when she starts crawling and walking.

Right. But Aaryn still is feeding her 7 month old juice. That baby isn't healthy.
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote: I think of diabetes and obese every time I see a pic of that kid and I quickly lose my appetite. She looks overfed.
I have also said that I think her baby looks huge and got a lot of strife But she also looks overfed to me I don't know she's overfeeding her formula or what.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/quote

Adeline is practically the same size as Skyla. She's absolutely huge. That's neither cute nor healthy. I don't care what anyone says.
Definitely formula and a good appetite. I fed my baby formula in the hospital before my milk came in and he was back at his birth weight 2-3 days postpartum which for most babies only occurs closer to the 2 weeks mark.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Carmencita wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Oh my God this girl was so scared that she was gonna get blocked to just by telling the truth she was begging her not to block her and Aaryn just lied to her and said I'm not gonna block you for this! Um that's bull shit you block people for absolutely no reason aaryn! U block people because they say that your kids look like your husband lol
dahell wrote: Just watched it. Wonder if IR responded to her. FYI for others...you don’t need to really watch the whole video. She really said it all in the first minute or two but just kept reiterating....it was a gift, expected more, loved Aaryn still etc.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e947aa.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Oh our little social media dictator appreciates honesty now? LOL

I know right she does not enjoy honesty what so ever. The only reason she did not block her Is because it would literally make her look like a psycho when someone posted a review about it and she was probably scared if she blocked her the girl would make a nother video About being Blocked for making an honest review lol

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Joanna234 wrote:The amount of ass kissing is disgusting. "ohh please don't block me.." So ya'll know that she is a crazy maniac that blocks people for no reason, and are pleading with her not to? Get your dignity back minions.
I felt sorry for the girl begging for her to not be blocked.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

kristieanne87 wrote:Isn't Adeline like 22 lbs and only like 7 or 8 months?

That cannot be healthy.
thewhisper wrote:I have a hard time judging her kids’ size simply because my children were huge. I had 9lb babies that grew like mad the first year. Once they started walking their weight leveled out. Our almost 2 year old is around 31 pounds now but she was over 20 before she 1.
I really wish I could remember their exact weight around then but I’m thinking between 19-20 pounds. They didn’t look near as chubby though because they are so long. Anyway, I’m jut remembering that I thought they were massive and brought it up with my ped. She had no problem and they are little sticks now. I can’t even find pants that stay up around their little legs haha!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:

I am old at 46. When me and my sisters were baby’s doctors reccomended juice at like 4 months. I don’t think a little juice is going to hurt her. I know times have changed but we all lived having juice. I remember the glass baby juice jars you screwed a bottle top onto.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A little juice cant hurt.

But full bottles, often, full of juice is just encouraging high calorie, high sugar eating habits which I wouldn't recommend for an overweight baby.
chloe6124 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:

I am old at 46. When me and my sisters were baby’s doctors reccomended juice at like 4 months. I don’t think a little juice is going to hurt her. I know times have changed but we all lived having juice. I remember the glass baby juice jars you screwed a bottle top onto.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The one thing I really worry about with Skyla is this entire competitive dance thing. What if she doesn’t like it. I have a niece that is a tomboy. She won’t wear dresses and hates anything girly. She has been like that since two. It’s been hard to find something she enjoys. Skyla may not like dance. Will she force her to keep doing it.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

kristieanne87 wrote:A little juice cant hurt.

But full bottles, often, full of juice is just encouraging high calorie, high sugar eating habits which I wouldn't recommend for an overweight baby.
chloe6124 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Right. But Aaryn still is feeding her 7 month old juice. That baby isn't healthy.

Over never given my son a full cup of juice and he's 19 months. Usually give water or very very diluted juice.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

That cannot be healthy.
Her baby is huge, and not cute. But not unhealthy.

Must be all the zucchini and black beans and mango and couscous purées.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She also said in her vlog, maybe unintentionally that Adelinr just ate a pouch.
Obviously she isn't strictly fed that nutrilife crap.
SerendipitySusan wrote:

That cannot be healthy.
Her baby is huge, and not cute. But not unhealthy.

Must be all the zucchini and black beans and mango and couscous purées.

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

She gives juice to Adeline...that is not healthy. Poor kid already knows what sugar is.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

kristinn281 wrote:Oh my God this girl was so scared that she was gonna get blocked to just by telling the truth she was begging her not to block her and Aaryn just lied to her and said I'm not gonna block you for this! Um that's bull shit you block people for absolutely no reason aaryn! U block people because they say that your kids look like your husband lol
dahell wrote:
thewhisper wrote:Has anyone else seen the video on YouTube talking about the disappointment with the diaper bag? Apparently, this woman received her bag with defective pieces.
Just watched it. Wonder if IR responded to her. FYI for others...you don’t need to really watch the whole video. She really said it all in the first minute or two but just kept reiterating....it was a gift, expected more, loved Aaryn still etc.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/1e8c9f947aa.

Ah ok. Thanks. Where’s the comments from? I didn’t see it on the YT vid.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Totally agree about limiting juice to very little to none. My doctor has been telling me for 20 years that nobody including adults need juice. It is tons of empty calories and sugar, the acid is bad for the teeth, etc. some juices have more calories than ice cream! better to feed whole fruits like oranges and apples. Once in a while my 9 year old begs for Capri sun pouches or whatever but generally we have milk and water. No pop ever, either. Although I’m careful to keep at least nine cases of beer on hand at all times!

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dahell wrote:
dahell wrote: Just watched it. Wonder if IR responded to her. FYI for others...you don’t need to really watch the whole video. She really said it all in the first minute or two but just kept reiterating....it was a gift, expected more, loved Aaryn still etc.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/1e8c9f947aa.

Ah ok. Thanks. Where’s the comments from? I didn’t see it on the YT vid.
The comments are on the girl who did the video of how disappointed she is with the diaper bag

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

Adeline looks like a mini sumo wrestler in the making...not cute. I can't watch the recent vlogs because Skyla's constant whining is so annoying. She is the most annoying kid i've ever seen on youtube. I like the twin girls of Kyler and Madison on youtube. Those girls are adorable and so much more behaved than Skyla.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”