Aaryn Williams | Part 10

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 10

Unread post by vandelynn »

Her minions pissed me off! Attacking that lady for letting Aaryn know its not safe to put names on items. Instead of them just taking the tip from one mother to another mother they go off on this poor women. All the time they took to go off on her could have been more useful passing this tip along bc you never know who is reading that doesn't know. It could save a childs life but they would rather kiss that assholes ass. They should really be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting behavior for grown adults let alone grown adults with children. Aaryn could have just said thank you and passed the tip to other mothers instead she created drama bc she hates to be called out on things that arent safe or its not her opinion. This women or shall I say girl has NO business being on ANY kind of social media giving anyone advice. Its borderline dangerous!

Sorry rant over. I watch way too much of ID channel and it makes me sick that info like that being disregarded. Aaryn pretty much turned it into a shit show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Last edited by vandelynn on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

_redhotfirecracker wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Her and her minions excuse is everyone already knows her name because of YouTube. That is so dumb. Youtube doesn’t make you known to every random person out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. And much like Aaryn, her minions overlook the more important details. Like, yes, people who frequent YouTube and stumble across Aaryn's videos may already know Skyla's name from there, but what else do they know? Aaryn so readily puts her business out there. I don't think she ever did a house tour for this current house in TX (if she did, I forgot about it) but in her last house, she had given a full tour, which subsequently led to people being able to easily find her home on realtor listings because the rooms were easily identifiable. She just shares way too much info.

Thus far, we know both of her daughters' full names, her and her husband's full names, the city/state they live in (and for some people, her full home address), what kind of car Nick and Aaryn drive, what their yard looks like, what Aaryn's family members names are, the stores/restaurants that Aaryn frequents, what time she's leaving her house (usually via a Twitter post), what her pets look like and their names, and the list goes on and on.

Some of that information may seem harmless on its own, but when you add it all up together, people know way too much, and that in itself is why I would never go showcasing my kids on YouTube. It's not worth whatever you might get in return, money or otherwise. It may seem innocuous enough to have Skyla's name on a Frozen backpack, but when you combine that with all the other stuff she's had Skyla's name printed on and everything else that any person can easily find out about her online, it's a recipe for disaster. You couldn't pay me enough to vlog my whole entire life for the world to see, and especially not if I had children. I don't say that to be judgmental, but out of fear for my safety.

It's a scary world and if Aaryn continues to put all her stuff out there, it may come back to affect her or the girls in ways she couldn't possibly have imagined. Time to wise up.
The ONLY reason she is NOT doing a house tour is bc its a rental and she doesnt want to answer questions from people asking her what she plans on changing amd whatnot nc she can't change anything with it being a rental. Plus she knows we would be calling her out asap on her giving a tour on her rented house lol shes done a tour on every house. She could care less about privacy bc shes proven that. Maybe I just watch too much ID channel but I would never expose my children like she does.

Last edited by vandelynn on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Someone commented "I doubt someone with bad intentions watches YouTube..." Uhhhhhh I don't even know where to start with that? How stupid can you be?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I don't think she is doing a house tour because it looks like shit. It's a mess. They aren't unpacked.
vandelynn wrote:
_redhotfirecracker wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Her and her minions excuse is everyone already knows her name because of YouTube. That is so dumb. Youtube doesn’t make you known to every random person out there.

I agree. And much like Aaryn, her minions overlook the more important details. Like, yes, people who frequent YouTube and stumble across Aaryn's videos may already know Skyla's name from there, but what else do they know? Aaryn so readily puts her business out there. I don't think she ever did a house tour for this current house in TX (if she did, I forgot about it) but in her last house, she had given a full tour, which subsequently led to people being able to easily find her home on realtor listings because the rooms were easily identifiable. She just shares way too much info.

Thus far, we know both of her daughters' full names, her and her husband's full names, the city/state they live in (and for some people, her full home address), what kind of car Nick and Aaryn drive, what their yard looks like, what Aaryn's family members names are, the stores/restaurants that Aaryn frequents, what time she's leaving her house (usually via a Twitter post), what her pets look like and their names, and the list goes on and on.

Some of that information may seem harmless on its own, but when you add it all up together, people know way too much, and that in itself is why I would never go showcasing my kids on YouTube. It's not worth whatever you might get in return, money or otherwise. It may seem innocuous enough to have Skyla's name on a Frozen backpack, but when you combine that with all the other stuff she's had Skyla's name printed on and everything else that any person can easily find out about her online, it's a recipe for disaster. You couldn't pay me enough to vlog my whole entire life for the world to see, and especially not if I had children. I don't say that to be judgmental, but out of fear for my safety.

It's a scary world and if Aaryn continues to put all her stuff out there, it may come back to affect her or the girls in ways she couldn't possibly have imagined. Time to wise up.
The ONLY reason she is NOT doing a house tour is bc its a rental and she doesnt want to answer questions from people asking her what she plans on changing amd whatnot nc she can't change anything with it being a rental. Plus she knows we would be calling her out asap on her giving a tour on her rented house lol shes done a tour on every house. She could care less about privacy bc shes proven that. Maybe I just watch too much ID channel but I would never expose my children like she does.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Joanna234 wrote:Someone commented "I doubt someone with bad intentions watches YouTube..." Uhhhhhh I don't even know where to start with that? How stupid can you be?
Ha ha. I think that comment was badly written. People kept saying that skylas name was already out there because of youtube. I think that comment was meant to say that not everyone out there who has bad intentions watches YouTube. Meaning random people don’t all know her name.

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

It’s just Aaryn showing her low-class wanna be celebrity ways. REAL ACTUAL celebrities protect their children for the most part. They don’t put all their info out there for the world to see. They try to give them as normal of a life as possible (at least from the outside looking in). Aaryn is so vapid it makes my stomach turn. So freaking #momboss she sells her kids out for a little cash and free crap. And YT “fame”....I definitely think it’s a huge violation these parents are doing against their children. Some (Aaryn) worse than others. I pretty much ONLY like vlogs when the mom/adult is talking. I fast forward past kids playing/talking etc. I have my own kids to see do that stuff.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Iam loving your comments!!! There hasn't been one I either didn't crack up at or totally 120% agree!!! ImageImage
kristinn281 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:That damn backpack. So what? Raise your hand if you’re impressed. I have watched her buy so many useless bags. Not only is she a shopaholic, she’s a hoarder. So much junk that she never uses.

More luggage to carry to her daily trip to BUCKS. That gigantic ugly backpack diaper bag she “designed” already looks like it weighs 30 pounds.

How will she carry two pieces of luggage, two kids, her coconut half fat quarter pump of vanilla extra caffeine latte and her protein pack? I can hardly wait. Heh.

Her protein pack I'm dying!ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wouldn't be suprised if Skyla and Adeline wear the same size diaper. Adeline is huge.

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

vandelynn wrote:Iam loving your comments!!! There hasn't been one I either didn't crack up at or totally 120% agree!!! ImageImage
kristinn281 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:That damn backpack. So what? Raise your hand if you’re impressed. I have watched her buy so many useless bags. Not only is she a shopaholic, she’s a hoarder. So much junk that she never uses.

More luggage to carry to her daily trip to BUCKS. That gigantic ugly backpack diaper bag she “designed” already looks like it weighs 30 pounds.

How will she carry two pieces of luggage, two kids, her coconut half fat quarter pump of vanilla extra caffeine latte and her protein pack? I can hardly wait. Heh.

Her protein pack I'm dying!ImageImageImageImage

Same!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

You guys. I just watched her Friday video. WTH. She was so glaringly obviously trying to pander to a new crowd. I know she’s different on YT compared to other social media but her “super calm, laid back, playing and laughing with her kids routine”? Maybe her meds are evening out but it really seemed like she was trying to play something up for that other lady’s audience she was hoping to gain a couple followers from. She kept saying the same things over and over and over again. Nursing/teething/no dairy/blah blah blah. And hello Arryn, you dip, YOU may not care about routines and bedtimes and meal times but your kids likely do!! Maybe that’s part of skylas problem. Her blood sugars may be out of whack. Sugar upon sugar and then....no regular meal time? I remember she used to be pretty on it with a fairly strict routine with just Skyla. Also, I want to believe Aaryn is having a lovely time LAUGHING HER HEAD OFF and chatting up with her girls on the swing but it must SUCK to have to interrupt that to check your footage, move your camera and start filming again. Just like her watching YT while feeding Adeline....such fragmented time with her girls. I can’t allow myself to watch YT and have my phone with me all day because it takes away from me being able to respond to and interact with my children.
Rant over.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

kristieanne87 wrote:I wouldn't be suprised if Skyla and Adeline wear the same size diaper. Adeline is huge.

I think of diabetes and obese every time I see a pic of that kid and I quickly lose my appetite. She looks overfed.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She constantly talks about nursing/teething/comfort nursing/no dairy
dahell wrote:You guys. I just watched her Friday video. WTH. She was so glaringly obviously trying to pander to a new crowd. I know she’s different on YT compared to other social media but her “super calm, laid back, playing and laughing with her kids routine”? Maybe her meds are evening out but it really seemed like she was trying to play something up for that other lady’s audience she was hoping to gain a couple followers from. She kept saying the same things over and over and over again. Nursing/teething/no dairy/blah blah blah. And hello Arryn, you dip, YOU may not care about routines and bedtimes and meal times but your kids likely do!! Maybe that’s part of skylas problem. Her blood sugars may be out of whack. Sugar upon sugar and then....no regular meal time? I remember she used to be pretty on it with a fairly strict routine with just Skyla. Also, I want to believe Aaryn is having a lovely time LAUGHING HER HEAD OFF and chatting up with her girls on the swing but it must SUCK to have to interrupt that to check your footage, move your camera and start filming again. Just like her watching YT while feeding Adeline....such fragmented time with her girls. I can’t allow myself to watch YT and have my phone with me all day because it takes away from me being able to respond to and interact with my children.
Rant over.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Has anyone else seen the video on YouTube talking about the disappointment with the diaper bag? Apparently, this woman received her bag with defective pieces.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

dahell wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Iam loving your comments!!! There hasn't been one I either didn't crack up at or totally 120% agree!!! ImageImage
kristinn281 wrote:Her protein pack I'm dying!ImageImageImageImage

Same!
Thanks Image

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

thewhisper wrote:Has anyone else seen the video on YouTube talking about the disappointment with the diaper bag? Apparently, this woman received her bag with defective pieces.
Just watched it. Wonder if IR responded to her. FYI for others...you don’t need to really watch the whole video. She really said it all in the first minute or two but just kept reiterating....it was a gift, expected more, loved Aaryn still etc.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I wouldn't be suprised if Skyla and Adeline wear the same size diaper. Adeline is huge.

I think of diabetes and obese every time I see a pic of that kid and I quickly lose my appetite. She looks overfed.
I have also said that I think her baby looks huge and got a lot of strife But she also looks overfed to me I don't know she's overfeeding her formula or what.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Oh my God this girl was so scared that she was gonna get blocked to just by telling the truth she was begging her not to block her and Aaryn just lied to her and said I'm not gonna block you for this! Um that's bull shit you block people for absolutely no reason aaryn! U block people because they say that your kids look like your husband lol
dahell wrote:
thewhisper wrote:Has anyone else seen the video on YouTube talking about the disappointment with the diaper bag? Apparently, this woman received her bag with defective pieces.
Just watched it. Wonder if IR responded to her. FYI for others...you don’t need to really watch the whole video. She really said it all in the first minute or two but just kept reiterating....it was a gift, expected more, loved Aaryn still etc.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e947aa.jpg[/img]

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

kristinn281 wrote:Oh my God this girl was so scared that she was gonna get blocked to just by telling the truth she was begging her not to block her and Aaryn just lied to her and said I'm not gonna block you for this! Um that's bull shit you block people for absolutely no reason aaryn! U block people because they say that your kids look like your husband lol
dahell wrote:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e947aa.jpg[/img]

Oh our little social media dictator appreciates honesty now? LOL

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

The amount of ass kissing is disgusting. "ohh please don't block me.." So ya'll know that she is a crazy maniac that blocks people for no reason, and are pleading with her not to? Get your dignity back minions.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

kristinn281 wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:

I have also said that I think her baby looks huge and got a lot of strife But she also looks overfed to me I don't know she's overfeeding her formula or what.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk[/quote

Adeline is practically the same size as Skyla. She's absolutely huge. That's neither cute nor healthy. I don't care what anyone says.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”