KKandWhoCaresAboutBaby#3
marsala
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyingJ | Part 35

Unread post by marsala »

MoonFace wrote:It's not that. She's just lazy and doesn't care.. We live in a world where you can google anything and see the safety concerns. There's books she can read but they both admitted they haven't read since like high school. Not only that but theres so many people who try to help her by commenting on her videos with advice but she never accepts it because she "really doesn't care" what people have to say. There's so many resources for new mothers or even mothers who need or want to learn more but once again she doesn't care and she's lazy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yes, I already stated that she is lazy. And I said this a while ago back when Jackson had a stomach virus when a bunch of her family was over and she didn't know what to feed him, there are so many resources readily available today (she can google with either of her two phones) so she has no excuse to not know anything. But it's still true that she doesn't really know much, regardless of the reason.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I literally cannot understand what they are doing right now! Why the fuck would you buy and hang multiple things (like the hooks for burp cloths) to then decide to paint?? Keren needs to take it easy, this is totally ridiculous. Hire a bloody painter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

“My dr says I need to take it easy” , “my back is in so much pain” , “I don’t feel good I need to lie down all day”

*Tries to move heavy af bed*. Only reason she stops is because Khoa tells her off.

Dumbass.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Baz1_ wrote:“My dr says I need to take it easy” , “my back is in so much pain” , “I don’t feel good I need to lie down all day”

*Tries to move heavy af bed*. Only reason she stops is because Khoa tells her off.

Dumbass.
And she picked up not one, but BOTH kids AT THE SAME TIME. I cannot stand her stupidity. Khoa probably asked if she wanted to take the kids somewhere and she said no.. when if he was like “hey let’s go buy more junk” she’d be like YES WE NEED TO. Also her comment about playing and sitting in the playroom all morning.. um no stupid you were taping off the bedroom all morning like Khoa said you were. You don’t play with your kids. Taylor does.

KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

Kreepy, you can stick your twitch account and your computer up your ass for all I care, It is so annoying to hear him talk about it all the time. YES, we know you're up all night playing and avoiding Kernel, you don't need to say it, no one caaaares. And Kernel, you're just fucked up, are you in pain or not? Do you even try to rest?
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKSUX wrote:Kreepy, you can stick your twitch account and your computer up your ass for all I care, It is so annoying to hear him talk about it all the time. YES, we know you're up all night playing and avoiding Kernel, you don't need to say it, no one caaaares. And Kernel, you're just fucked up, are you in pain or not? Do you even try to rest?
He pretty much admitted he doesn’t sleep in there. He said he slept in until 11, but Keren was taping off the room all morning getting ready to paint. So where was he sleeping?

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

It’s so weird to me that she has so much money, yet doesn’t spend the money where it should be spent? Why not hire painters? Instead you just have a shitty paint job. Yet you justify eating out three times a day, which would likely cover your paint job. Also, why not buy furniture pieces that are durable and will last years? Restoration hardware would be my best friend.

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

It’s so weird to me that she has so much money, yet doesn’t spend the money where it should be spent? Why not hire painters? Instead you just have a shitty paint job. Yet you justify eating out three times a day, which would likely cover your paint job. Also, why not buy furniture pieces that are durable and will last years? Restoration hardware would be my best friend. It takes thought to design your dream space. You don’t just go to home goods and grab anything that’s cute. You have to make sure that each piece actually matches the design you’re going for. What a mess.

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 5e2c0e.png[/img]

Anyone see her ista story she’s laughing at this comment saying she planned all her babies. Yet she acts as if they were planned sometimes! Also when she gets pregnant for the 4th time guys let’s remember this all her kids are planned. So she said on her insta story. Also she’s a fiancée guys not girlfriend. But really hasn’t she been a fiancé for like 5 years when is she going to be a wife. Also my boyfriend and I are engaged I find it weird to say fiancé when I speak about him idk why I will state he’s my fiancé but either use husband or boyfriend after stating he’s my fiancé. It’s just a mouthful but that’s just me.

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Anyone finds it annoying how she always say "the new baby", it feels so impersonal the way she says it, it's like she is making a collection and this is the new model or something. Idk, I find it so weird.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I don’t know. I’ve had 4 babies and I’ve always referred to the next one as the new baby. I don’t think it’s weird for her to say that.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Khoalitykreeper wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 5e2c0e.png[/img]

Anyone see her ista story she’s laughing at this comment saying she planned all her babies. Yet she acts as if they were planned sometimes! Also when she gets pregnant for the 4th time guys let’s remember this all her kids are planned. So she said on her insta story. Also she’s a fiancée guys not girlfriend. But really hasn’t she been a fiancé for like 5 years when is she going to be a wife. Also my boyfriend and I are engaged I find it weird to say fiancé when I speak about him idk why I will state he’s my fiancé but either use husband or boyfriend after stating he’s my fiancé. It’s just a mouthful but that’s just me.

I want her to call out the comments here we already know she reads them. Explain your horrible choices!

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

So depending on the person questioning her she changes her claim of whether the baby was planned or an oops.

She can never just be her own person. She’s always trying to be or top someone else. That’s why they stall with subs, she has nothing original to offer. If beige were a person it would be Keren.

lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

LMFAO she called all her babies planned when the whole time she's basically said this one was an 'oopsies' or not straight out saying this baby was planned at least. But let's be real, this was was planned and I definitely think the statement was honest... was it planned by khoa? Who knows? Was it planned by keren? Yep.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

TaraLas wrote:It’s so weird to me that she has so much money, yet doesn’t spend the money where it should be spent? Why not hire painters? Instead you just have a shitty paint job. Yet you justify eating out three times a day, which would likely cover your paint job. Also, why not buy furniture pieces that are durable and will last years? Restoration hardware would be my best friend. It takes thought to design your dream space. You don’t just go to home goods and grab anything that’s cute. You have to make sure that each piece actually matches the design you’re going for. What a mess.

Exactly! Restoration hardware, west elm, any furniture store... not target. She has the nerve to tag fixer upper and hgtv for their videos. I promise Joanna Gaines isn’t buying furniture at target and home goods. As an adult with a home, you buy good quality items. Not cheap stuff from chain stores.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Faat18 wrote:She just wants something bad to happen at this point
Mommawhoneedsalife wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Where are you seeing that?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 7c299a.png[/img]
Here’s a screenshot of it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Oh my God, that is just pure obligatory negligence at this point. What the actual fuck?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

Baz1_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote: With a bandana tied around her face lmfao. Just wait till she’s butching about her back being sore tonight
Where are you seeing that?

Khoa’s instagram

When you’re pregnant you’re not really suppose to paint that’s why she has the bandana on so she isn’t inhaling too much fumes.

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Momma210 wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Where are you seeing that?

Khoa’s instagram

When you’re pregnant you’re not really suppose to paint that’s why she has the bandana on so she isn’t inhaling too much fumes.

All that shopping and she can't buy a proper face mask.

I wonder if at this point they do dangerous things for attention/views. Why would Khoa choose that exact moment to take a picture. She's just so careless when she's pregnant and I think she thinks it makes her seem cool and badass but it's actually just sad for the baby.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Well last year before the "Scooby oopsie" she outlined her plans which included their wedding to co-incide with their 10th anniversary... so after the oopsie we watched the staged re-engagement instead with 5 present to observe the surprise new ring gift..which still looks as gaudy as the previous one.

One thing we know for sure, Keren is impulsive and the decision maker in the relationship. That's why it's bed rest one day, painting and redecorating the whole house the next. No pool enclosure for months "because the garden looks better that way", even though the pool gets lots of debris, then one put up after hefty fines. Lay new lawn and after a few days pull some up to place a trampoline. Declutters the garage and pantry one day just to fill them with junk purchases the next week. Cars are still parked outside. New Lexus purchased yet hardly used. New office set up and moved so many times, yet never used and not needed...and more impulsive purchases and decisions.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”