John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

FlowersTar 68
Amateur
Amateur

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Post by FlowersTar 68 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:38 am

1000Words wrote:Joan wants another baby now too... how’s she going to have all her Fox pack?? How will she work Maeve’s name into this kid.. if it’s a boy- FOX
Marve?
spooky
Informer
Informer

Post by spooky » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:01 pm

Marve...ha!

Eve for a girl (or Lucy Eve...can't let any opportunity to use any portion of Maeve's name).
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Edenberry » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:22 am

So in their new video "baby sign language?!" there is SO much side snark and Joan talking over John, basically downplaying any opinions he has about Vera or basically anything going on in their lives.

I think there's some tension going on with them. Maybe I'm reading too much into things, but I picked up the sense that John is feeling defensive and Joan is just running the show.

I'm not very eloquent today, but check it out and tell me what you all think. It's especially noticeable in the last few minutes of the vlog.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 131618 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 am

"Invisible" love for Maeve yeah ok

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:13 am

The photo where they try and make it look like Vera is holding Maeve's hand is oddly unsettling to me...
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SlibbidyDew » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 am

I find it very very strange that she has a listing on her Etsy page for a mustard seed necklace that she hopes to sell 300 of to fund the next IVF :? yet her jewelry instagram page has been radio silent for over two weeks... Is she pimping that necklace on her private/personal page? WTF is going on?
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:31 pm

SlibbidyDew wrote:I find it very very strange that she has a listing on her Etsy page for a mustard seed necklace that she hopes to sell 300 of to fund the next IVF :? yet her jewelry instagram page has been radio silent for over two weeks... Is she pimping that necklace on her private/personal page? WTF is going on?
I thought Vera was her "last chance"?
Or was that just about money?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Celia
Talker
Talker

Post by Celia » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:45 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
SlibbidyDew wrote:I find it very very strange that she has a listing on her Etsy page for a mustard seed necklace that she hopes to sell 300 of to fund the next IVF :? yet her jewelry instagram page has been radio silent for over two weeks... Is she pimping that necklace on her private/personal page? WTF is going on?
I thought Vera was her "last chance"?
Or was that just about money?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think Vera was their last egg from their retrieval. Or they may have one more. But Joan has low egg reserve so there may not be anymore eggs for them to collect from her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1000Words
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by 1000Words » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Her surprise announcement is that they are going to raise money to do IVF again. Mark my words. That’s the necklace....which means she’s going to have to wean Vera to do so... which means we get the “scary will it work, will we stay pregnant, our miracle” posts all over again. Oh I cant Wait. Except I can. They don’t care to even enjoy Vera. It’s sick
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Scar2016 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:35 pm

REMINDER: THE BOARD WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A FEW DAYS FOR MAINTENANCE. MAINTENANCE WILL BEGIN ON THE 16TH OF JANUARY AND LAST FOR APPROXIMATELY 2-3 DAYS. THE SITE WILL RECEIVE UPDATES SUCH AS: A NEW LAYOUT, MOBILE "THANKS", A NEW SERVER UPDATE, AND VARIOUS UPDATES TO HELP THE MODERATORS.

THANK YOU!
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
SassySassenach
Informer
Informer

Post by SassySassenach » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:12 pm

1000Words wrote:Her surprise announcement is that they are going to raise money to do IVF again. Mark my words. That’s the necklace....which means she’s going to have to wean Vera to do so... which means we get the “scary will it work, will we stay pregnant, our miracle” posts all over again. Oh I cant Wait. Except I can. They don’t care to even enjoy Vera. It’s sick
I just don’t understand why she would post the whole spiel in her shop & then act like she has a surprise announcement coming.

Also.. she mentions she’s going to be babysitting part time a kid Vera’s age... I’m sorry, who would leave their child with her?! She’s crazy!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e8cebf.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... cce23f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 131618 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:42 pm

SassySassenach wrote:
1000Words wrote:Her surprise announcement is that they are going to raise money to do IVF again. Mark my words. That’s the necklace....which means she’s going to have to wean Vera to do so... which means we get the “scary will it work, will we stay pregnant, our miracle” posts all over again. Oh I cant Wait. Except I can. They don’t care to even enjoy Vera. It’s sick
I just don’t understand why she would post the whole spiel in her shop & then act like she has a surprise announcement coming.

Also.. she mentions she’s going to be babysitting part time a kid Vera’s age... I’m sorry, who would leave their child with her?! She’s crazy!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e8cebf.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... cce23f.jpg[/img]

Fishing for a viewer to start a new gofundme no doubt lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by minmouse » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:31 am

She's hoping to sell 400 of these mustard seed necklaces. Way to keep expectations realistic! And why are they so expensive?? There are plenty of etsy shops offering similar necklaces for a fraction of her price. Her out of pocket cost to make these is so small. Why is her markup so big?? I really do wish them the best but part of me hopes she sells hardly any of these ugly, over priced pieces. She thinks she deserves it because she lost Maeve and her grief is so much worse than anyone else's. I wish people would stop enabling her entitled behavior!
dindin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dindin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:16 am

I'm pretty sure the announcement is that she's going to start selling breastmilk jewelry on her Etsy store.
She uploaded a picture of the spare milk she pumped, asking for suggestions on what to do with it and addressed all ideas in the comments except for the ones suggesting breastmilk jewelry.
And the clue she's mentioning in the caption might be the necklace she's wearing there.
Celia
Talker
Talker

Post by Celia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:59 am

dindin wrote:I'm pretty sure the announcement is that she's going to start selling breastmilk jewelry on her Etsy store.
She uploaded a picture of the spare milk she pumped, asking for suggestions on what to do with it and addressed all ideas in the comments except for the ones suggesting breastmilk jewelry.
And the clue she's mentioning in the caption might be the necklace she's wearing there.

I don’t really understand why anyone would want jewelry made out of their own breast milk (not my thing personally), but I certainly have no idea why someone would want jewelry made from someone else’s breast milk. That is just so bizarre to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:09 am

She responded to a comment about the milk jewelry that i saw.. the way i took it is that she had already commissioned someone to make one for her and was waiting for it to be delivered. I just looked back and she tagged the company that is making it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:14 am

Someone suggested a DocATot sponsorship. I'm thinking maybe? She has been flirting around with a whole "top secret project" they were hoping to get approved a few weeks ago.
mommyofone
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mommyofone » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:43 am

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1692ff.jpg[/img]

I mean...that’s definitely not false
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Post by DreamLead » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:09 pm

I swear these people act like everything should just be handed to them on a silver platter. Joan if you want another round of IVF GO GET A REAL JOB. Work for what you want, work for a living. You can't even afford to finish the upstairs of your house or have air conditioning but want to bring a second child into this world? What happens after that? Who's going to pay for all the expenses of having two children? Why not enjoy Vera while you can and cherish these moments with her? What if the IVF doesn't work and then you've weaned Vera and rushed everything for nothing? So ridiculous, at least wait until she's not a baby who's so dependant on you and John for everything she needs.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:17 pm

I feel bad for the IVF couples that are still trying for their first. Joan doesn’t need another GFM for IVF. She should get back to work and pay for the next one herself and promote some of her friends who are still struggling. Let them have a little support for once.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Playsinrain » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:27 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:I feel bad for the IVF couples that are still trying for their first. Joan doesn’t need another GFM for IVF. She should get back to work and pay for the next one herself and promote some of her friends who are still struggling. Let them have a little support for once.

Agreed. she already has what so many of these couple want so badly. Why not pay it forward and use that money from the necklaces to help give someone else what you were gifted once before? Wait until Vera is a little older, get a job outside the home that will afford you to save up for the next baby. Wasn't she just saying the other day that dr's have told her she more than likely won't have another? Now she's convincing everyone that another round of IVF will work? Why not have a consult first to see if you are even still a candidate for the procedure. What happens when she collects all this money and then she is told she can't carry another child? Will there be refunds? Donations to someone who needs it? Funds for an adoption? Also, if they aren't able to save for IVF now, they probably don't have savings for Vera's (and this 2nd child) future education. So will there be a GFM for her college tuition as well? "Please help my living daughter go to college bc her dead sister never got to go.."

I feel like she take Vera for granted bc she is here and alive. This baby she wanted so badly is barely 6 months old and they are already pushing her aside for her dead sibling, and now she's going to be taking 3rd place to a baby they don't even know if they con carry to term.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Several people on IG have asked Joan if she could do a GFM and she has responded that they've already done two for the previous IVF so they won't do anymore. I wonder why this is? Is there some kind of limit to how many GFM's one family can have for the same cause, or is Joan afraid they'll get caught misappropriating the money?
Brown_bunny2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Brown_bunny2017 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Honestly I hope Vera gets a sibling. I can’t imagine going through life as an only child with Joan and John as parents. At least they’d have each other.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:04 pm

fossilfinger wrote:Several people on IG have asked Joan if she could do a GFM and she has responded that they've already done two for the previous IVF so they won't do anymore. I wonder why this is? Is there some kind of limit to how many GFM's one family can have for the same cause, or is Joan afraid they'll get caught misappropriating the money?
I wonder if it’s because of the book? She admitted a few months ago that she wrote it but couldn’t get it published so she put the money towards fertility treatment. That could have gotten her in trouble since that’s not what it was for.

1000Words
Talker
Talker

Post by 1000Words » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:54 pm

DreamLead wrote:I swear these people act like everything should just be handed to them on a silver platter. Joan if you want another round of IVF GO GET A REAL JOB. Work for what you want, work for a living. You can't even afford to finish the upstairs of your house or have air conditioning but want to bring a second child into this world? What happens after that? Who's going to pay for all the expenses of having two children? Why not enjoy Vera while you can and cherish these moments with her? What if the IVF doesn't work and then you've weaned Vera and rushed everything for nothing? So ridiculous, at least wait until she's not a baby who's so dependant on you and John for everything she needs.
Exactly. And sorrry but I’m guessing from the looks of Maeve she had some underlying condition. And Vera was fine and her next baby will be fine and she will still insist on allllll the special attention.

She drives Me nuts when she says she calls the doctor for everything too.. something about 2x already for veras cold. Lady have any mothering instincts??? Doctors are human. It’s a frigging cold. I swear to god she’s going to pass some major anxiety to Vera...

I can’t deal with the I’m special posts and pregnancy is so hard shit again

Return to “Ellie and Jared”