John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:25 am
ButterflyB wrote:I’m surprised she is sharing that there is something wrong with V’s development. Glad they decided to seek out help early on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seeking help probably wasn’t even an issue. Joan would probably love to be the mother of a child with “special needs.” I can see all the martyr posts now....

It's horrible to admit it but yes, thought that too to be honest, and because of that there will be more guilt tripping to buy her tat!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by minmouse »

Some poor young guy at the grocery store had to hear about Maeve and how she has red hair and blue eyes like Vera. Joan is such an weirdo. And how does she know what color Maeve would have had? She says she peeked at them but she obviously has never seen a newborn bc their eyes are typically deep blue then change over time. Again, she twists her life to suit the narrative she wants. She really needs therapy. Or I should say a good therapist. This is not normal behavior!
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Most babies are born with blue eyes. Veras eyes will probably change soon. Although I hope they stay blue because then she wouldn’t be as special as Maeve.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

I laughed at this question. Does she not know Joan at all?????
And blue eyes, red hair is not rare at all. That's the normal combination.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:19 pm I laughed at this question. Does she not know Joan at all?????

I had the same thoughts. Every single Ginger I know, including my best friend, have blue eyes. It is the most common. Learned that in grade 10 science..
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Spoink_12 wrote:
FlowersTar 68 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:19 pm I laughed at this question. Does she not know Joan at all?????

I had the same thoughts. Every single Ginger I know, including my best friend, have blue eyes. It is the most common. Learned that in grade 10 science..
I thought green eyes and red hair were most common?

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

actuallydear wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 am
Spoink_12 wrote:

I thought green eyes and red hair were most common?

Yeah, it's brown, green/hazel eyes. My son has green eyes but his eyes were deep blue until almost 2 and now they have settled at green at almost 5. My niece and nephew also have green and they are redheads as well.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

131618 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:21 pm Someone's ears were burning lol
Glad Vera is doing better than what we were thinking
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Of course it won't let me post the actual picture bc it says its too big :roll: but it was a pic of her several months ago after we had talked about V not being mobile. Joan posted it soon after that discussion, its of Vera pulling up on the couch...
I went back and found this post bc as soon as i saw her recent post about vera pulling up in her crib for the first time, i could have sworn she had said she did it before.....So i assume that was just a lie (the earlier post) to make her look ok bc we showed concern, glad she took that concern to heart though.

I'm glad that they are getting V help. In the YT land where delays are often overlooked and not treated in a timely manner it's nice to see someone being proactive... that being said... With as far as she has come SO FAST with her therapy, does anyone else get the feeling that she was physically stunted by Joan's overbearing-ness? The child is a year old and is still (up until recently) treated like a newborn. I think one of her issues was Joan's constant coddling and over protective nature. I bet that poor baby had never been put on the ground to play and move by herself until therapy started. I know that some kids just need a little extra help and once they get it they just bust out of the gate running, but i honestly feel like a lot of V's issues are stemmed from the fact that she was never allowed to grow and develop like she should have. If i had to guess i would say that Joan is subconsciously (or hell maybe consciously) trying to keep V a "baby" for as long as she can bc Maeve will never not be a newborn...
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

marshmallowfluf wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:45 pm Most babies are born with blue eyes. Veras eyes will probably change soon. Although I hope they stay blue because then she wouldn’t be as special as Maeve. Image

I kept my blue eyes but lost my red hair. My hair was super red when I was a baby(nobody believes me until I pull out the pictures lol) but by the time I was 3 it was blonde and it still is. I was just thinking looking at that picture on Instagram and thinking she would lose her mind if Vera lost her red hair. She'd probably have to be locked away if she lost her blue eyes and red hair!
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

What is with them never actually running in the sunscreen? It always looks like they just globbed it on her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Spoink_12 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 am What is with them never actually running in the sunscreen? It always looks like they just globbed it on her.
Agree, and put her down, is there any need to cling onto her for dear life! No wonder the poor girl has mobility issues. When my son was a baby, at a few weeks old he'd be on the floor kicking his legs and waving his arms about to get those muscles strengthened. They've never done that with Vera.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just noticed my phone changed rubbing to running.
Definitely supposed to say rubbing it in, not running it in.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 am What is with them never actually running in the sunscreen? It always looks like they just globbed it on her.
Agree, and put her down, is there any need to cling onto her for dear life! No wonder the poor girl has mobility issues. When my son was a baby, at a few weeks old he'd be on the floor kicking his legs and waving his arms about to get those muscles strengthened. They've never done that with Vera.
Have we ever seen them walking with Vera holding onto their hands?? We’ve also never seen Vera playing in an exersaucer or using a push walking toy. Joan can talk about PT all she wants, but if they aren’t reinforcing the lessons as home, Vera isn’t going to magically start walking.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I have to wonder if they didn't rub in the sunscreen so they could prove on Instagram that they put sunscreen on Vera. There is no reason to not rub it in. Is it even as effective if it's just dabbed on top of the skin?
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

fossilfinger wrote:
I have to wonder if they didn't rub in the sunscreen so they could prove on Instagram that they put sunscreen on Vera. There is no reason to not rub it in. Is it even as effective if it's just dabbed on top of the skin?
definitely not as effective because only like 25% of her face even has sunscreen on it since they didn’t spread it around. makes no sense to me at all
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's just posted a video saying she thought she was pregnant. They've been trying for 7 months, now my question is, if she did get pregnant naturally, what is she going to do with all that IVF money she raised selling that crappy necklace? She should give it to charity, but I know she won't.
She mentioned Vera's mobility issues but won't say what her diagnosis was. Well, I can tell you her diagnosis.... clingy mom syndrome.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:27 pm She's just posted a video saying she thought she was pregnant. They've been trying for 7 months, now my question is, if she did get pregnant naturally, what is she going to do with all that IVF money she raised selling that crappy necklace? She should give it to charity, but I know she won't.
She mentioned Vera's mobility issues but won't say what her diagnosis was. Well, I can tell you her diagnosis.... clingy mom syndrome.
That's definitely part of it for sure. And of course Joan has different versions of things....her Instagram post said she knew something was wrong when Vera was 6 month, today she says they've been doing pt for two month. She is almost 13 months old. So which is it or did it take this idiot five months to get her kid help? Typical Joan always having several versions of her stories.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:27 pm She's just posted a video saying she thought she was pregnant. They've been trying for 7 months, now my question is, if she did get pregnant naturally, what is she going to do with all that IVF money she raised selling that crappy necklace? She should give it to charity, but I know she won't.
We all know she would pocket it and go on about her business like she's done nothing wrong.

I don't understand bringing up Vera's issues if she isn't going to tell the whole story. She could've just not said anything. But that isn't Joan's way. This is another thing she can point at and say "Look at us, poor us! Our daughter has problems!". Just like her talking about hard it's been on them to do her exercises with her and not see any improvement in 2 whole months! I saw in the comments someone said it sounded she had a chemical pregnancy. First off, nothing she said suggested a chemical pregnancy. Second off, don't give her anything else to try to get sympathy for.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

And now she's selling some wooden stuff her dad in law made, guilt tripping by saying to help pay medical bills.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:And now she's selling some wooden stuff her dad in law made, guilt tripping by saying to help pay medical bills.
Unless it is posted elsewhere differently, it just says "bills". It doesn't specify which bills in her instastory. I thought it was a bit odd to post that- what else would the money be for lol. I work to pay bills, just like most of the adult population. I don't sell things just for the hell of it.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”