Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
Locked
User avatar
_redhotfirecracker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by _redhotfirecracker » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:03 pm

SerendipitySusan wrote:Did skylaa have that goddamned paci in her mouth at dance class?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Aaryn said she lets her have it most of the time, but she takes it whenever Skyla's doing an activity.
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by CanadianChick » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:10 pm

SerendipitySusan wrote:Did skylaa have that goddamned paci in her mouth at dance class?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaryn made a point to say that Whynla doesn’t get the pack during dance class. She also went on to whine about how there isn’t another way to watch the kids other than on the screen. Personally, it’s good the parents can’t be so close to the kids/kids can’t see the parents. It helps them kids focus more. I was in ballet when I was 4 up to 8 years old. I would have continued, but my parents had just separated and it was hard for my mom to drive to my classes during the week. Anyways, my parents didn’t watch me (nor did they have the option to - technology in 1994 lol). They did peek in a couple of times without me noticing. But I feel it gives the kid some independence. Learns to take instructions/listen to someone other than their parents. Also, less distractions for the children.
graham3186
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by graham3186 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:28 pm

I’m glad someone pointed out her fangs, now I see what it is about her teeth I notice. I always find myself watching her mouth more than anything in her videos... sometimes it looks like she tries to make her lips plump while she talks and sometimes her top lip looks super thin. I can’t figure it out. Does anyone else notice that or is it just me?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
5Harrington
Informer
Informer
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:20 am
Has thanked: 380 times
Been thanked: 1408 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by 5Harrington » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:35 pm

graham3186 wrote:I’m glad someone pointed out her fangs, now I see what it is about her teeth I notice. I always find myself watching her mouth more than anything in her videos... sometimes it looks like she tries to make her lips plump while she talks and sometimes her top lip looks super thin. I can’t figure it out. Does anyone else notice that or is it just me?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It isn't just you, her lips and teeth are both off majorly!

Welcome to the forum. :P
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 968
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by dahell » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 pm

_redhotfirecracker wrote:After today's vlog, I feel so bad for Skyla. Even more than I usually do. She is SO desperate for Aaryn's time and attention, and she gets none of it. So many times in that video, Skyla kept saying, "Mom! Mom!" trying to get her attention, and then at the table she tried to show her the inside of a toy and kept saying, "Mom, it's gone. It's gone." To be fair, Aaryn responded to her by saying she didn't know what Skyla meant by that, but it's so sad she won't put the camera down and play with her daughter. Maybe she should use a tripod to film at home sometimes, mainly when they're all seated, so she can still have full use of both hands while interacting with the girls and not have to limit herself to one hand. A tripod would serve the same main purpose and everything would still be recorded for her vlog.

Even in the morning, Aaryn went into the room and said a big good morning to Skyla, but there was no hug or kiss or anything that I personally would have done to greet my own (hypothetical) child. And then Skyla gets called a brat left and right, which she is sometimes, but it's all Aaryn's fault. I think Skyla just gets frustrated because she can't figure out how to communicate or how to get Aaryn to spend time with her, and that's when she acts out. I closed out that vlog at the end and felt so much empathy for that poor little girl. Not trying to be dramatic about it, but it's the truth. Aaryn's so busy worrying about holding a camera in place that she's missing all the things that actually matter when it comes to being a mother.
I didn’t see it yet but it’s so true. In my mind, she’s ruining certain parts of her kids lives. Don’t get me wrong, I know some have it so much worse. I just feel bad because she’s missing out on so much and the kids are suffering. My 2 1/2 yr old 100% acts way more “bratty” when I’m preoccupied.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 968
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by dahell » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:20 pm

vandelynn wrote:
dahell wrote:
vandelynn wrote:The last time I checked there is no rule about repeating a topics. If your tired of hearing something the adult thing to do is skip over it and keep it moving. I have seen things on here I personaly prefer not to read bc its been an ongoing topic or its been discussed over and over BUT not once do I ever say "Hey move on I'm bored of talking about that" To me that is borderline rude and I respect whatever you feel you want to talk about. Is that so much to ask for? Smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Agreed. 100%
If we wanted to be scolded for talking about something we can just comment on Aaryns social media Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lol. True. This is our safe place.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4919
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 794 times
Been thanked: 10224 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by chloe6124 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Wow those friends of theirs have a gorgeous house.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flower282
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by flower282 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:24 pm

it’s very off putting how aaryn has to make sure we know she’s drinking alcohol like have a few glasses of wine but u don’t have to document it every time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer
Posts: 341
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:56 am
Has thanked: 1767 times
Been thanked: 312 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by Tinabelle » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:45 pm

In the newest vlog (thanks for the HookTube links, y'all), she doesn't even say "thank you" to Nick for getting those bracelets for her! Ungrateful little twit. That was really sweet of him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1930
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 1354 times
Been thanked: 2070 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by kristieanne87 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Seriously...it is disgusting that Skyla holds her pacifier while she eats, and puts it in her mouth in between eating.
How embarasssing!?!?!?!?
That's your true #momfail Aryn.

Skyla sounds sooooo weird when she talks, the rest a lot of sssschhh sounds in her words. I wouldn't be suprised if it was pacifier related.

Adeline looked and sounded completely content in every clip that she was sitting alone or playing.
More proof that Aryns claim that Adeline is super attached is not true.
Seriously, how big is that baby. Was she eating a sugar popsicle? Keep that up Aryn and Adeline will be stealing your pop in no time too! Sugar, sugar, sugar.
I thought Aryn didn't nurse in public, so how did she nurse Adeline while Skyla was in the dance class? She sure is trying to redeem herself with all those breastfeeding comments.

It's funny Aryn can go all out and do Skylas hair in a bun for dance, but on any other day she can't seem to even brush it or pull it out of her eyes.

Also what stood out MOST to me in the vlog, is how Skyla wakesnuo from her nap and runs right by her mother. She doesn't stop for a hug, she doesn't acknowledge her mother at all!
Seriously how sad is that?!?!
I understand all children dont like to be cuddled all the time...but after a full nigit of sleep away from their parents...they sent want a hug or kiss!?
I wonder if it was Nick who woke her up if she would have done the same thing. Poor lonely child.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
brookiemack
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by brookiemack » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:22 pm

It is nice that Skyla is talking more, there was much less whining in this video! I do think it’s sad that Aaryn is a stay at home mom that stays home with her kids all day and she can’t understand anything that Skyla says. She just says “I don’t know what that means” after everything she says. Crazy in comparison to Kendra Atkins, her twins are much younger, and she understands basically everything they say. Like when they were at the table “do you want a snack” “yeah a snack!” “What do you want though?” It sounded like Skyla just repeated “a snack” and Aaryn is like “chalk?!”
User avatar
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1782
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 782 times
Been thanked: 6830 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by SerendipitySusan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:13 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:Seriously...it is disgusting that Skyla holds her pacifier while she eats, and puts it in her mouth in between eating.
How embarasssing!?!?!?!?
That's your true #momfail Aryn.

Skyla sounds sooooo weird when she talks, the rest a lot of sssschhh sounds in her words. I wouldn't be suprised if it was pacifier related.

Adeline looked and sounded completely content in every clip that she was sitting alone or playing.
More proof that Aryns claim that Adeline is super attached is not true.
Seriously, how big is that baby. Was she eating a sugar popsicle? Keep that up Aryn and Adeline will be stealing your pop in no time too! Sugar, sugar, sugar.
I thought Aryn didn't nurse in public, so how did she nurse Adeline while Skyla was in the dance class? She sure is trying to redeem herself with all those breastfeeding comments.

It's funny Aryn can go all out and do Skylas hair in a bun for dance, but on any other day she can't seem to even brush it or pull it out of her eyes.

Also what stood out MOST to me in the vlog, is how Skyla wakesnuo from her nap and runs right by her mother. She doesn't stop for a hug, she doesn't acknowledge her mother at all!
Seriously how sad is that?!?!
I understand all children dont like to be cuddled all the time...but after a full nigit of sleep away from their parents...they sent want a hug or kiss!?
I wonder if it was Nick who woke her up if she would have done the same thing. Poor lonely child.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
m

Great post


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1930
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 1354 times
Been thanked: 2070 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by kristieanne87 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:40 am

Yeah, she definatly said a snack...not chalk.
brookiemack wrote:It is nice that Skyla is talking more, there was much less whining in this video! I do think it’s sad that Aaryn is a stay at home mom that stays home with her kids all day and she can’t understand anything that Skyla says. She just says “I don’t know what that means” after everything she says. Crazy in comparison to Kendra Atkins, her twins are much younger, and she understands basically everything they say. Like when they were at the table “do you want a snack” “yeah a snack!” “What do you want though?” It sounded like Skyla just repeated “a snack” and Aaryn is like “chalk?!”
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 968
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by dahell » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:51 am

kristieanne87 wrote:Seriously...it is disgusting that Skyla holds her pacifier while she eats, and puts it in her mouth in between eating.
How embarasssing!?!?!?!?
That's your true #momfail Aryn.

Skyla sounds sooooo weird when she talks, the rest a lot of sssschhh sounds in her words. I wouldn't be suprised if it was pacifier related.

Adeline looked and sounded completely content in every clip that she was sitting alone or playing.
More proof that Aryns claim that Adeline is super attached is not true.
Seriously, how big is that baby. Was she eating a sugar popsicle? Keep that up Aryn and Adeline will be stealing your pop in no time too! Sugar, sugar, sugar.
I thought Aryn didn't nurse in public, so how did she nurse Adeline while Skyla was in the dance class? She sure is trying to redeem herself with all those breastfeeding comments.

It's funny Aryn can go all out and do Skylas hair in a bun for dance, but on any other day she can't seem to even brush it or pull it out of her eyes.

Also what stood out MOST to me in the vlog, is how Skyla wakesnuo from her nap and runs right by her mother. She doesn't stop for a hug, she doesn't acknowledge her mother at all!
Seriously how sad is that?!?!
I understand all children dont like to be cuddled all the time...but after a full nigit of sleep away from their parents...they sent want a hug or kiss!?
I wonder if it was Nick who woke her up if she would have done the same thing. Poor lonely child.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Holy crap, she was SO proud of her “mad bun skillz”....yikes. “ADELINE LOOK AT SISSY’s BUN!!” Geez Aaryn. And, yes, she was freaking over the top with her breastfeeding commentary. And, since she “forgot Adeline’s bottle” maybe she could have, oh I don’t know, REFRAINED FROM DRINKING at dinner and nursed her at the table?! I guess Adeline seemed fine but wth? Also, Aaryn brags about Skyla being so much like her in so many ways.....yes Aaryn, she learning how to be emotionally distant (from you though, not her dad or grandparents). Congrats. I also think it’s funny that she’s snide about the build a bear line and acts like she went there to scope it out but also admits she’d have done it if the line weren’t so long. We all know how Aaryn covets free crap so I’m not surprised she’d want more more more for less. It’s an odd mix of loving to waste money and loving the free crap. Bottom line is...she wants stuff. Free, buy, she just wants it.
thewhisper
Informer
Informer
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by thewhisper » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:30 am

Why do they have toddlers and an infant in the pool so late?!
User avatar
Carmencita
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 1043 times
Been thanked: 511 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by Carmencita » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:06 am

thewhisper wrote:Why do they have toddlers and an infant in the pool so late?!
And supervised by the caregivers who've been drinking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thewhisper
Informer
Informer
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by thewhisper » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:43 am

Carmencita wrote:
thewhisper wrote:Why do they have toddlers and an infant in the pool so late?!
And supervised by the caregivers who've been drinking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The lack of light is extremely concerning. They could easily lose track of a child in dark water. We’ve had far too many drownings in our area lately.
User avatar
TrollNationBarbie
Informer
Informer
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:07 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 1026 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by TrollNationBarbie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:52 am

thewhisper wrote:Why do they have toddlers and an infant in the pool so late?!
Exactly. Get a babysitter and an Uber if you want a night of drinking.
Morethescarier
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1135
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 2240 times
Been thanked: 3795 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by Morethescarier » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:05 am

Did they drunk drive home? Very stupid :/
User avatar
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1782
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 782 times
Been thanked: 6830 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by SerendipitySusan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:06 am

I hate to be so hard on first time parents; it is a learning process. But a lot of it is basic common sense— something Nick appears to have a hell of a lot more of most of the time than Aron. I hope someday soon he at least says to her ‘can you at least cool it on the effin drinking until I get home from work?’

And with all this supposed endless breastfeeding she’s doing, I’m sorry but the casual drinking all afternoon and evening makes no sense. Either she’s feeding the baby a lot of booze or she’s lying about the BFing. Better make up your mind Aaron.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Carmencita
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 1043 times
Been thanked: 511 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by Carmencita » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:17 am

thewhisper wrote:
Carmencita wrote:
thewhisper wrote:Why do they have toddlers and an infant in the pool so late?!
And supervised by the caregivers who've been drinking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The lack of light is extremely concerning. They could easily lose track of a child in dark water. We’ve had far too many drownings in our area lately.
But then her subscribers wouldn't see the amazing pool Amanda has and how #goals their Friday night is! #priorities


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2451
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:03 am
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 2877 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by vandelynn » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 pm

All of those things are scary as hell. Drinking which her trashy ass was most definitely drunk before they left the house. Getting ready drinking and guzzling champagne with your baby on your back. Real classy Aaryn. Drinking continues over Amanda's while they are supervising a baby amd toddler. Can't remember if I saw Nick drinking but he usually is with Aaryn. Driving home after drinking as well. All of those things are very scary another scary part is ALL of her minions kissing her ass aying she is #momgoals and see nothing wrong with what she does. Wtf?? So do they all do what she does as well? That is scary to know there are that many people out there ok all of the scary things she does and probably does the same things she does on a daily basis as well.

Same thing in the restaurant both drinking then driving home. Of course they would probably justify by saying they ate or only had so many. If your not making the mixed drink you have no idea how much alcohol is in there and also there are times where alcohol may affect you differently. To me it's not even worth chancing it. They can't get through a dinner without drinking & save it for when they are home safe and sound?? Like I said classy move Aaryn. Maybe try going to the doctor and get on medication instead of self medicating to escape the life you hate so much. Shopping and alcohol are not helping obviously.

I know she probably does alot on camera bc we talk about her drinking here but she is only making herself look like a trashy lush. Nick if you read here get your wife ti a doctor to get some help.

Sorry rant over lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2451
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:03 am
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 2877 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by vandelynn » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Someone awhile back called out that it's only a matter of time before she joins soul cycle with her bff Amanda. Well looks like she did. Good call!! All I can say about that is poor Amanda she has no clue what is in store for her lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by CanadianChick » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Aaryn is pretty quiet today. Probably feeling under the weather aka hungover! Fuck the ru-hoo-hoo-hools wtf?
thewhisper
Informer
Informer
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Post by thewhisper » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 pm

vandelynn wrote:Someone awhile back called out that it's only a matter of time before she joins soul cycle with her bff Amanda. Well looks like she did. Good call!! All I can say about that is poor Amanda she has no clue what is in store for her lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
She did used to take spin classes. Just another thing she will quit after a short period of time.
Locked

Return to “Aaryn Williams”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests