CanadianChick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Unread post by CanadianChick »

Orangeorchid wrote:
CanadianChick wrote:Just watched her latest vlog and she responds to the drinking/breastfeeding bit.

She says to read some Kelly website and La Leche League. I read the La Leche League one and she is correct that alcohol passes freely through a Mother’s milk (BAL), therefore, no need to pump and dump. While this is great, it still says it takes a 140lb woman 2 - 3 hrs to eliminate ONE serving of beer or wine from her body. She’s a fucking twat. Fuck you Aaryn, go fuck yourself you self-absorbed asshole. It’s only a matter of time before Amanda dumps you too! Your kids teeth are fucked btw.
Hahaha yes! I read your comment and thought i wonder if she’s from Canada.. and then I saw your username. Just sounded exactly how i’d speak/type
Lmao! That’s hilarious!!
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

_redhotfirecracker wrote:
thewhisper wrote:Her dance is so cringe. Poor Adeline being jostled about while she acts like a teenager.
So embarrassed for her. She looks like a complete idiot and has no rhythm at all. And why is she always dancing to rap music? As if she actually likes rap. Such a poser.
lmao!! I know right!? Like why all of the sudden must you breakout in whatever the fuck that was with Alkaline strapped to your back to a Drake song? Such a poser!
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Morethescarier wrote:Is she trolling us with the drinking now? Every day she drinks! Not normal, in my country we would call her a piss head (a drunk) lol
I think she's definitely on her way to alcoholism Having to small babies like that and wanting to drink every day you can tell there's a problem. The 1st step is that she needs to admit it to herself that she is having a problem with limiting her alcohol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

kristinn281 wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:Is she trolling us with the drinking now? Every day she drinks! Not normal, in my country we would call her a piss head (a drunk) lol
I think she's definitely on her way to alcoholism Having two small babies like that and wanting to drink every day you can tell there's a problem. The 1st step is that she needs to admit it to herself that she is having a problem with limiting her alcohol

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I’d be annoyed if Aaryn was the mom in my daughters dance class and recording my kids on screen for her Instagram followers to see. I wonder if she even talks to any of the other moms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

minniemickey23 wrote:I’d be annoyed if Aaryn was the mom in my daughters dance class and recording my kids on screen for her Instagram followers to see. I wonder if she even talks to any of the other moms

Yeah I’d definitely have a word with her and say excuse me will you please not film my children, she has no thought for others. Guarantee if some weird strange drunk mom was filming skyla there would be hell on
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Well, isn’t it nice that we serve the purpose of providing subject matter for her boring vlogs now? She even admits it. Pretty sad. Arayan, is is reallllllly that important to you to to one up a bunch of women who think you’re a scuzzy, lazy human being? Apparently so. Have a drive, hon. And keep on reading. We all know the real reason you ‘need’ a nanny’ is so you can star glued to this board 24/7.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

If I were one of the other moms in class I’d go straight to the teachers and demand a zero camera privacy policy. It is such a violation. Performances only.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

She’s a sorry excuse for a mother and wife. I can’t believe her rant about how she can’t do laundry, cook, clean, or shower because she has kids. When she said she has to have the kids in the bathroom to shower, I laughed. EVERY mother has their kids in the bathroom.

Nick DOES realize that most other moms are able to handle this, right?! He can’t think that’s normal...
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

the comments in her new video are driving me crazy and theyre also laughable. her subscribers are so blind!
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Adeline is in size 5 diapers?! My 14 month old is still in size 3, size 4 at night. Maybe that's why the HEB brand "leaked all over the place," shes wearing the wrong size!

I don't think Aaryn has ever put her girls in the correct size diaper. She always complains about blow outs and leaks and has to make sure she brings MULTIPLE outfits with them when they leave the house in case there's an accident. After the newborn stage, that's not really a normal occurrence.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

Tinabelle wrote:Adeline is in size 5 diapers?! My 14 month old is still in size 3, size 4 at night. Maybe that's why the HEB brand "leaked all over the place," shes wearing the wrong size!

I don't think Aaryn has ever put her girls in the correct size diaper. She always complains about blow outs and leaks and has to make sure she brings MULTIPLE outfits with them when they leave the house in case there's an accident. After the newborn stage, that's not really a normal occurrence.

Yeah but have you seen that baby? She’s bigger than Skyla!

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tinabelle wrote:Adeline is in size 5 diapers?! My 14 month old is still in size 3, size 4 at night. Maybe that's why the HEB brand "leaked all over the place," shes wearing the wrong size!

Mine were in size 5 well before a year. She’s almost 2 and still in size 5. She’s only gained a few pounds since she started walking, super chunky to begin with. It balanced out eventually. (And I wasn’t giving her apple juice and whatever else like Aaron does)
Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

Rkp65i wrote:My husband is Army and let me tell ya, I did it all without a nanny. Just last year we had to be apart. I had a 4, 2 yr old and was 8 months pregnant. I had to suck it up and be an adult. I showered after they went to bed, cleaned at night etc. Aaryn doesnt know struggles.

Same here! My husband is Army and he leaves next week for a few months. Aaryn has no idea how easy she has it. I will be by myself with my one year old... no family around to help and no hired help.

jasminrants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasminrants »

My 14 month old is in size 4, but she's super long. If Aryan is still using Honest diapers, they run a size smaller than others. There shouldn't be any blowouts though, that means you're doing it wrong. After two kids, she should know better.
mommyoftwo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwo »

My son turns 2 this weekend and he wears size 5 diapers at night. Adeline must be huge because my son is 30lbs.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

thewhisper wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:My husband is Army and let me tell ya, I did it all without a nanny. Just last year we had to be apart. I had a 4, 2 yr old and was 8 months pregnant. I had to suck it up and be an adult. I showered after they went to bed, cleaned at night etc. Aaryn doesnt know struggles.

I thank you and your husband for serving our country. I can’t imagine how incredibly difficult it would be to do it all alone. Aaron has no clue.
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Itsjustanosering wrote:

Same here! My husband is Army and he leaves next week for a few months. Aaryn has no idea how easy she has it. I will be by myself with my one year old... no family around to help and no hired help.

Ughhh. Im not going to pretend its easy because its not however I found planning out my weeks ahead really made the time fly. Find some fun activities around your area and Mommy groups are the beat for social time. Good luck Momma!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Was the size 5 for Adeline or Skyla?

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wtf is millennial pink and why is she wasting the day searching for it?!

I’m over here trying to scarf down a yogurt so I have time to mop, finish laundry, and work on some schoolwork with the kids before making dinner.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”