Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Build-a-brat | Part 11

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Her setting powder looks like she just threw on a shit ton of baby powder no one really asked her about it lol she’s such an arrogant liar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

I was gonna suggest she does like the rest of RHOYT and use the crockpot (although some of them might even abuse it), but I don't think she knows how to do anything but HelloFresh. When ever she talks about about cooking, the refers to HelloFresh whether its sponsored or not. And she usually waits for Nick to get home so they can cook together which is also a bit confusing. I honestly think he's doing the cooking after work and she wants to share the credit.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Did she delete the dinner stuff?

Why was it so late and what was she even making?!
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

I’ve come to realize the real #mombosses are those who quietly hustle day in and out raising good kids and serving their family and not brag about it. A Starbucks thrown in here and there is nice but not by any means a priority!! My grandma who ran a household and raised kids and never complained, she was a friggen mom boss if I’ve ever seen one. The lady I see on my commute daily with a 1 year old on the bus going to and from her job. She’s a mom boss. The term gets tossed around too much by these “influencers” and it’s pathetic that some ppl see Aaryn and think she’s killing the mom game. Honey no.

Oh Aaryn ... since you read here... I follow some mom bosses on YouTube/Insta and maybe you should take some tips from them? Kendra Atkins is a good example. Girl werks, is raising two amazing girls, creates really good relatable content that you know she’s passionate about. She interacts with her Subs, doesn’t put them down or alienate them. She’s built her brand well and I trust her opinions. I’m sure she has “haters” but she sure does a good job of ignoring them and advancing her channel. You had so many chances to do mom related videos during this past year. You don’t look like you enjoy either job you do. Maybe take a step back (not as a mom- pls step up) from your online presence. I fear these girls will be effected by these videos in 15 years. I really feel for Skyla and Adeline.
NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

I can definitely see some Mommy dearest alcohol fueled tirades from Aaryn in the future...

Skyla hunnnnnnny Mommy said twirl, twirl and show your pretty glitter leotard <sip> Adeliiiinnnnne come here hunnnnny let Mommy hold you so everyone will really believe me when I say you are clingy non stop and I cant do anything around the house even though i'm such a #MomBoss
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

NMiller2017 wrote:I can definitely see some Mommy dearest alcohol fueled tirades from Aaryn in the future...

Skyla hunnnnnnny Mommy said twirl, twirl and show your pretty glitter leotard <sip> Adeliiiinnnnne come here hunnnnny let Mommy hold you so everyone will really believe me when I say you are clingy non stop and I cant do anything around the house even though i'm such a #MomBoss
Lol Image Honestly, I don't know if it's funny or scary. My mom used to have some drinking issues (thankfully, not anymore) and I remember waking up in the morning as a kid and checking on her hoping she's sober and she would be like: "honey, go to bed!" and I felt confused and sad because I just got out of bed, thank you very much and it made me realize she was still drunk at 9 a.m. and it didn't promise anything good. Can totally see it in Aaryn's future. Like, really, wouldn't be surprised at all.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

There wasnt any dinner stuff posted last night. I think the reason we started talking about it because another mother here said how she works and makes dinner, even if it's in the crockpot...et .
thewhisper wrote:Did she delete the dinner stuff?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

kristieanne87 wrote:There wasnt any dinner stuff posted last night. I think the reason we started talking about it because another mother here said how she works and makes dinner, even if it's in the crockpot...et .

I think it's its all based off her whining in Adeline's last update. She pretty much claimed she didn't wanna cook, do laundry and all the stuff moms are supposed to do after the kids go to bed, which is super weird cause, I'm a single mom of one and it's just me and my daughter here so correct me if I'm wrong, I thought you normally cook dinner for your family and modify it a bit for the little ones before they go to bed. She pretty much claims kids are a handicap because you can't possibly do other things and care for kids at the same time!
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Why does she use wording like this? "Beyond", "Over the top", "everything". [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f78857.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 03c52b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Avocado[31] wrote:Why does she use wording like this? "Beyond", "Over the top", "everything". [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f78857.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 03c52b.jpg[/img]

Because she has the mentality of a 12 year old girl.

Beyond.

ImageImageImage

AJmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AJmom »

Just like her using “AF” several times in the update video. I think she just watches other people’s YouTube videos and then adopts their mannerisms and wording.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

“AF” is the maturity of a 14 year old. Of course, look what she was doing when she was 14... piercing her belly button (now grossly malformed) and tattooing behind her ear (hello forever!). Ugly AF!!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

CaffeineMachine wrote:I’ve come to realize the real #mombosses are those who quietly hustle day in and out raising good kids and serving their family and not brag about it. A Starbucks thrown in here and there is nice but not by any means a priority!! My grandma who ran a household and raised kids and never complained, she was a friggen mom boss if I’ve ever seen one. The lady I see on my commute daily with a 1 year old on the bus going to and from her job. She’s a mom boss. The term gets tossed around too much by these “influencers” and it’s pathetic that some ppl see Aaryn and think she’s killing the mom game. Honey no.

Oh Aaryn ... since you read here... I follow some mom bosses on YouTube/Insta and maybe you should take some tips from them? Kendra Atkins is a good example. Girl werks, is raising two amazing girls, creates really good relatable content that you know she’s passionate about. She interacts with her Subs, doesn’t put them down or alienate them. She’s built her brand well and I trust her opinions. I’m sure she has “haters” but she sure does a good job of ignoring them and advancing her channel. You had so many chances to do mom related videos during this past year. You don’t look like you enjoy either job you do. Maybe take a step back (not as a mom- pls step up) from your online presence. I fear these girls will be effected by these videos in 15 years. I really feel for Skyla and Adeline.
You nailed it!! Couldn't have said better!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

On Adelines update vlog she was talking about how she can't and doesn't want to do laundry or cook dinner at 8:00 at night after the kids go to bed. I posted a comment about that and then there were several more addressing her laziness with cooking.
kristieanne87 wrote:There wasnt any dinner stuff posted last night. I think the reason we started talking about it because another mother here said how she works and makes dinner, even if it's in the crockpot...et .

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AJmom wrote:Just like her using “AF” several times in the update video. I think she just watches other people’s YouTube videos and then adopts their mannerisms and wording.
Yes so true!! She's definitely one of those people who are not original at all and whoever they talk to the most they seem to pick up their vocabulary and mannerisms bc she really is that basic lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Exactly! That is what most moms do. I know with my kids I would cook for everyone kids included and if they didn't like steak or whatever the main dish was I would substitute that and then they would eat the same sides as we did. I don't get the whole separate meal thing she does.
BobbiB6606 wrote:

I think it's its all based off her whining in Adeline's last update. She pretty much claimed she didn't wanna cook, do laundry and all the stuff moms are supposed to do after the kids go to bed, which is super weird cause, I'm a single mom of one and it's just me and my daughter here so correct me if I'm wrong, I thought you normally cook dinner for your family and modify it a bit for the little ones before they go to bed. She pretty much claims kids are a handicap because you can't possibly do other things and care for kids at the same time!
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Avocado[31] wrote:Why does she use wording like this? "Beyond", "Over the top", "everything". [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f78857.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 03c52b.jpg[/img]

She tries so hard to be trendy. And girl whose asking about your sunnies? Are they 12? Those things are fugly. Where’s the expensive pair you HAD to buy in Roatan??

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Honest to god, anyone have any idea what she does with all the “build a bears?” The clutter (and waste) would drive me insane.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

CaffeineMachine wrote:

She tries so hard to be trendy. And girl whose asking about your sunnies? Are they 12? Those things are fugly. Where’s the expensive pair you HAD to buy in Roatan??

The Roatan ones that she had to spend a few hundred bucks on because she forgot hers at home. Yeah, totally believable. Fucking out of control shopping addict.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Totally unproductive...just like Aaryn![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 660cd2.jpg[/img]

Return to “Aaryn Williams”