• Advertisement

JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing (Pt116)

Re: JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

Postby sondraK » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:59 am

I worry about the girls being more like Jess,than the boys.They may delay parenthood,hopefully,but Lilia is just like Jess
sondraK
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby AbbyClare » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:01 am

Haha, I love it. So true. I live when people say the truth instead of swooning over her and her messy life. I can totally see her encouraging the kids to become teen parents, just because she's bored with no job and no baby to take care of.
AbbyClare
Amateur

Postby LilaLavender » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:12 am

quartz wrote:wow when caden said his career was going to be being strong healthy and sexy so he can get pretty girls and use some of their money. chris 2.0

Wtf, he said that? What was the context?
LilaLavender
Informer

Postby twomommies » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:31 am

sezzajaydee wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Chatabox wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180713/acd739385bc146d736e0e3fa99c6f914.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180713/877ba98066cc6f8eb1cb85c02b8c6181.png[/img]

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180713/4d03419ae576fdf719078b0cec68f577.png[/img]

Does she even supervise?
What the hell!! That cat thing can easily fall from a small amount of weight and then he's got his head cracked open.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We already know safety isn’t her concern. When Kaden cracked his head open falling from a cart, you’d think she’d learn. Yet Addie is never strapped in and stands all the time when she’s in the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"MIRACLE BABY almost DIES AGAIN?!"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby itslove » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:32 am

Anyone else notice the soda in the cups at Panda Express? girl stop lying about how you don’t give the kids soda.

itslove
Informer

Postby Sparklingdee » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:58 am

LilaLavender wrote:
quartz wrote:wow when caden said his career was going to be being strong healthy and sexy so he can get pretty girls and use some of their money. chris 2.0

Wtf, he said that? What was the context?

Jess was asking Caden Tommy and Kyson what they wanted to be when they grow up (in Panda Express)
Sparklingdee
Gossiper

Postby Brook1888 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 am

Does she have a skin disorder? Why do her arms look like that and why haven't I ever noticed before? Does she edit her arm skin? She has the ugliest hands ever. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/19f0c26da411adcbbe290ce42fd130d7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Talker

Postby Dani_now » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:28 am

Brook1888 wrote:Does she have a skin disorder? Why do her arms look like that and why haven't I ever noticed before? Does she edit her arm skin? She has the ugliest hands ever. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/19f0c26da411adcbbe290ce42fd130d7.jpg[/img]

They are filled with freckles. My childhood friend's mom's skin looked like that. It is what it is. I wouldn't bash her for something she cannot control. Freckles kinda just come whenever and wherever they want.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Dani_now
Amateur

Postby niello » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:35 am

Brook1888 wrote:Does she have a skin disorder? Why do her arms look like that and why haven't I ever noticed before? Does she edit her arm skin? She has the ugliest hands ever. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/19f0c26da411adcbbe290ce42fd130d7.jpg[/img]

... are we really going to have to explain to a grown ass adult what freckles are?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
niello
Amateur

Postby KidsCatsChaos » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:42 am

Wow. So those are freckles. We call them the red head tan in our house seeing as it’s the only color I get the summer.

KidsCatsChaos
Amateur

Postby Bsveach15 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:51 am

And you guys were worried he doesn’t spend enough time with his dad..

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/763d92105949a0487b480c0195b980e8.png[/img]
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/c9137fb77d23f0e76f01d71231c33447.png[/img]

Bsveach15
Gossiper

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:49 am

Brook1888 wrote:Does she have a skin disorder? Why do her arms look like that and why haven't I ever noticed before? Does she edit her arm skin? She has the ugliest hands ever. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180714/19f0c26da411adcbbe290ce42fd130d7.jpg[/img

Y’all, I think she’s talking about how apparent they are in this photo. Jess edits her photos with high contracts and she might have sharpened the photo. That’s why they appear so dark and there’s so many.
YellowSweater1950
Informer

Postby Ijustwantedtocomment » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:17 am

What I notice is she has no conversation skills. The most striking example of her absolute rude disregard for others around was that Q&A with Amber, who was not able to finish a single sentence before being interrupted.
Sitting in that restaurant with her kids, it is apparent she does not know how to engage an idea and talk about it in a respectful manner. Also, if that is a deep conversation she does not know how to handle, than girl you are so shallow a puddle is a drowning risk.
Chris wanting to start vlogging is a joke. Go get a job and start pulling your weight around the house.
Ijustwantedtocomment
Amateur

Postby storeynyx » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:25 am

olemama wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
minties82 wrote:Is there a reason why Chris always has to do this long drive to go get his boys? Why can't their mum pop them on a plane or something?

I don’t know if there is a plane, but I’m sure if Chris paid for it, their mum or his grandma could put them on a plane. It’s probably never occurred to them

Remember Chris doesn't actually pay for anything. Jesss does. A one-way ticket for both boys including unaccompanied minor service might run $300. So you are proposing that Jesss, in addition to paying Chris's support obligations, should fork out $600 each time Tommy and Caden visit in order to shave off 2 hours of travel time. Not likely!!!

Actually, no. My wording isn’t great, but my point was that it shouldn’t be their mother that organises and pays for a flight, as the op seems to suggest, as Chris chose to move away. What I meant was IF Chris/Jess did pay, their mum would probably be fine to put them on a plane
storeynyx
Gossiper

Postby angelfire89 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:23 am

storeynyx wrote:
olemama wrote:
storeynyx wrote:[quote="minties82"]Is there a reason why Chris always has to do this long drive to go get his boys? Why can't their mum pop them on a plane or something?

I don’t know if there is a plane, but I’m sure if Chris paid for it, their mum or his grandma could put them on a plane. It’s probably never occurred to them

Remember Chris doesn't actually pay for anything. Jesss does. A one-way ticket for both boys including unaccompanied minor service might run $300. So you are proposing that Jesss, in addition to paying Chris's support obligations, should fork out $600 each time Tommy and Caden visit in order to shave off 2 hours of travel time. Not likely!!!

Actually, no. My wording isn’t great, but my point was that it shouldn’t be their mother that organises and pays for a flight, as the op seems to suggest, as Chris chose to move away. What I meant was IF Chris/Jess did pay, their mum would probably be fine to put them on a plane[/quote] Personally, I’d probably wait a few more years. I was 10 when I took my first solo flight (from California to eastern Canada.) Maybe when Tommy is 8 or 10. The flights from SoCal to San Fran are usually less than $100 if you shop smart. Not sure about the unaccompanied minor services (basically an airport employee stays with/keeps tabs on the kid until they’re on the plane, hand them off to a flight attendant, then another employee on the other end.) Would probably cut their travel time in half but it would be a decent bit more stressful. Depending on how far Ashley lives from an airport, could be up to an hours drive, 45 min flight (or less, I don’t remember) and another few hours for Chris to get to and from San Fran (unless there’s a closer airport.)
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby PigeonOfLondon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:32 am

angelfire89 wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
olemama wrote:[quote="storeynyx"][quote="minties82"]Is there a reason why Chris always has to do this long drive to go get his boys? Why can't their mum pop them on a plane or something?

Actually, no. My wording isn’t great, but my point was that it shouldn’t be their mother that organises and pays for a flight, as the op seems to suggest, as Chris chose to move away. What I meant was IF Chris/Jess did pay, their mum would probably be fine to put them on a plane[/quote] Personally, I’d probably wait a few more years. I was 10 when I took my first solo flight (from California to eastern Canada.) Maybe when Tommy is 8 or 10. The flights from SoCal to San Fran are usually less than $100 if you shop smart. Not sure about the unaccompanied minor services (basically an airport employee stays with/keeps tabs on the kid until they’re on the plane, hand them off to a flight attendant, then another employee on the other end.) Would probably cut their travel time in half but it would be a decent bit more stressful. Depending on how far Ashley lives from an airport, could be up to an hours drive, 45 min flight (or less, I don’t remember) and another few hours for Chris to get to and from San Fran (unless there’s a closer airport.)[/quote]In a nutshell, Chris created a very big mess. The bonus of flying, however, is that when his boys are older and have better things to do with their time, a flight to Modesto will be a lot less hassle than driving.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
PigeonOfLondon
Talker

Postby sondraK » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:23 pm

I wonder how Jess would feel if a young teen tricked her boys into becoming baby daddies at a young age,before they were ready? Would any part of her be angry if the shoe were put on the other foot? Esp.if she couldn't vlog it
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:23 pm

I wonder how Jess would feel if a young teen tricked her boys into becoming baby daddies at a young age,before they were ready? Would any part of her be angry if the shoe were put on the other foot? Esp.if she couldn't vlog it
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby prettyll » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:27 pm

sondraK wrote:I wonder how Jess would feel if a young teen tricked her boys into becoming baby daddies at a young age,before they were ready? Would any part of her be angry if the shoe were put on the other foot? Esp.if she couldn't vlog it

No one can trick a dude to not wear a condom. Sure Jessica probably lied about birth control, but no condom was on them.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby charmed596 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:33 pm

prettyll wrote:
sondraK wrote:I wonder how Jess would feel if a young teen tricked her boys into becoming baby daddies at a young age,before they were ready? Would any part of her be angry if the shoe were put on the other foot? Esp.if she couldn't vlog it

No one can trick a dude to not wear a condom. Sure Jessica probably lied about birth control, but no condom was on them.

People have poked holes in condoms before tho
charmed596
Informer

Postby Ducklings4 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Those will be the babies she adopts.

Ducklings4
True Gossiper

Postby prettyll » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:07 pm

charmed596 wrote:
prettyll wrote:

If birth control and a condom failed four times you know she would be telling the world, but it’s always my birth control pills failed.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby charmed596 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:56 pm

prettyll wrote:
charmed596 wrote:
prettyll wrote:[quote="sondraK"]I wonder how Jess would feel if a young teen tricked her boys into becoming baby daddies at a young age,before they were ready? Would any part of her be angry if the shoe were put on the other foot? Esp.if she couldn't vlog it

If birth control and a condom failed four times you know she would be telling the world, but it’s always my birth control pills failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh absolutely I just meant in the world in general just condoms aren’t that effective
charmed596
Informer

Postby sondraK » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:10 pm

prettyll wrote:

I agree it's on the guys,too.But Gabe had been with Jess for awhile,he had no reason to think she wasn't on bc,and would go off it to have a baby.
Same with Drake.
Landon is on him,though,esp. if it's true he agreed to baby no. 4
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Yes,I can totally see Jess poking holes in the condoms,if Gabe and Drake had used them
sondraK
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam