elleandbabes

lynnd
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

elleandbabes

Unread post by lynnd »

Anyone watch her? She’s 21. Pregnant with baby number 3.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: elleandbabes

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

She's really annoying
adNotSponsored89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adNotSponsored89 »

Haha yes, finally a thread for this lazy girl.

She needs to lower that crib before baby uncle Fester tips over with that big I'm head of his.

I like Graham, it was a mistake for him to knock her up twice after Lacy. I feel like Danielle's laziness is going to be the breaking point for their relationship. He used to be in the military, but I think Danille bitched her way into him quitting so he could be home to enable her laziness.

Also, sidenote. I had to laugh when she stated that they could afford a million dollar home.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

I’ve watched her here and there. I’m shocked she’s just now getting a thread. According to her this baby wasn’t planned either. So that’s 3 unplanned babies?! I think it was a HUGE mistake for her husband to get out the military. I always cringe when families decide to solely depend on YouTube.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

So he’s definitely out of the military? I think it’s absolutely crazy. 3 babies at 21. I couldn’t even imagine.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

How is she shocked that she’s pregnant? They keep having unprotected sex, her husband has already stated he has “weak pull out game” and she’s not on birth control. HOW is that shocking at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

I don’t get it how when Elle pranked him that she was pregnant, he was scared shitless on the verge of tears. But now that she’s actually pregnant he’s “so happy”. Okay what happened to them saying they can’t afford another baby right now?! And how if she got pregnant she’s was gonna be sick for a full nine months, no sex etc.

Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

lynnd wrote:So he’s definitely out of the military? I think it’s absolutely crazy. 3 babies at 21. I couldn’t even imagine.
Yep he even made a video about it. I think they thought her channel was gonna blow up like Bramtys did. Honestly I think it was a huge mistake.
adNotSponsored89
Amateur
Amateur

NichollAracenaxo wrote:I don’t get it how when Elle pranked him that she was pregnant, he was scared shitless on the verge of tears. But now that she’s actually pregnant he’s “so happy”. Okay what happened to them saying they can’t afford another baby right now?! And how if she got pregnant she’s was gonna be sick for a full nine months, no sex etc.

Because Danielle is a liar. She probably doesn't even get sick for the whole nine months. Just probably another excuse for her to be a lazy slob.
adNotSponsored89
Amateur
Amateur

Bdwc wrote:
lynnd wrote:So he’s definitely out of the military? I think it’s absolutely crazy. 3 babies at 21. I couldn’t even imagine.
Yep he even made a video about it. I think they thought her channel was gonna blow up like Bramtys did. Honestly I think it was a huge mistake.
Yes, huge mistake. I wonder how his family feels about it. 3 kids at 21, with no steady income. This generation of "YT parents" are really a trip. All this opportunity to make something great out of yourself and they just sit at home and ferment on the couch/bed hoping to go viral so they can continue to be lazy.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Well her video she just posted about sharing the news with family and friends was interesting. Her one friend told her to use a condom. Lol!
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Oh man I didn’t mind her to much. Since we had the whole being pregnant with baby 2 and in school so I sorta related to her. Then now she’s pregnant with her 3rd. I hate how shocked they were like oh we only had sex 2 times and oh I wasn’t supposed to be ovulating. I vented to my husband about how they knew they wanted to get pregnant. If you have sex unprotected sex at that AND his as I quote “pullout game is weak” then bam you have the potential of being pregnant. I don’t believe they were not trying. Now I wonder if she’s going to continue school or end up like kk and okbaby try to succeed on YouTube. Honestly i don’t think they will succeed on YouTube their content isn’t the best.

adNotSponsored89
Amateur
Amateur

[quote="Khoalitykreeper"]Oh man I didn’t mind her to much. Since we had the whole being pregnant with baby 2 and in school so I sorta related to her. Then now she’s pregnant with her 3rd. I hate how shocked they were like oh we only had sex 2 times and oh I wasn’t supposed to be ovulating. I vented to my husband about how they knew they wanted to get pregnant. If you have sex unprotected sex at that AND his as I quote “pullout game is weak” then bam you have the potential of being pregnant. I don’t believe they were not trying. Now I wonder if she’s going to continue school or end up like kk and okbaby try to succeed on YouTube. Honestly i don’t think they will succeed on YouTube their content isn’t the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

She hasn't been in school for a while, at least I believe so. She's trying to be the next IT family on YouTube. I find it interesting that they didn't put her in laws reaction in that video. Maybe they weren't happy, actually nobody seemed genuinely happy for them more like "oh, again? Congrats"

Yeah agreed stop acting shocked. You knew what you were doing, this baby wasn't a surprise to them. Maybe Graham, maybe she lied to him about ovulating.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Yea the telling everyone video was very interesting. Anybody notice she was acting all ashamed and worried when she told her mom. She was laughing when she told everyone else.
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Khoalitykreeper wrote:Oh man I didn’t mind her to much. Since we had the whole being pregnant with baby 2 and in school so I sorta related to her. Then now she’s pregnant with her 3rd. I hate how shocked they were like oh we only had sex 2 times and oh I wasn’t supposed to be ovulating. I vented to my husband about how they knew they wanted to get pregnant. If you have sex unprotected sex at that AND his as I quote “pullout game is weak” then bam you have the potential of being pregnant. I don’t believe they were not trying. Now I wonder if she’s going to continue school or end up like kk and okbaby try to succeed on YouTube. Honestly i don’t think they will succeed on YouTube their content isn’t the best.

It really really bothered me how she was telling everyone “I don’t know how this happened” she literally doesn’t know how DUMB she sounds. She’s sounds sooo dumb. They definitely won’t get too far, their videos are boring and always the same thing. Graham is kinda funny at times but he definitely gave her channel more entertainment.

msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msmarymac »

Cant stand Danielle. I've been watching her channel on and off for the past two years. She didn't bother me until I realized she acts like Lacy is an inconvenience. Just wants to talk her to like she's stupid and make it up to her by buying her an ungodly amount of overpriced clothing and bedroom décor. The whole "we weren't trying but we weren't preventing" thing is total BS. If you were really that concerned with not getting pregnant with another baby you couldn't afford then you wouldn't count solely on your hubby's crappy pull out game. All this girl is about is becoming the next YT sensation, click bait, and maintaining her lifestyle. I wouldn't doubt it they're in debt up to their freaking eyeballs.
Side note: call me old fashioned but I couldn't help but cringe when she and Graham were saying in front of Lacy how many times they had sex :shock:
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

This girl is delusional. Now I know why Bramty called her out lol her baby is not even a year old and she’s already having another one? Talk about desperation. Her husband quit the military? Ok girl, you’re not as big or progressing as fast as bramty, maybe he should have stayed because your videos suck and soon no one will watch you and you need some kind of income.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

I honestly think this pregnancy is for views. If you follow her on Twitter she’s always whining about not getting a lot of views and how her channel wasn’t growing any. Then next thing you know, she’s pregnant! Easy way to get more views.
I don’t really keep up with her much but that’s just my opinion from what I’ve seen on twitter
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Swiftem01 wrote:I honestly think this pregnancy is for views. If you follow her on Twitter she’s always whining about not getting a lot of views and how her channel wasn’t growing any. Then next thing you know, she’s pregnant! Easy way to get more views.
I don’t really keep up with her much but that’s just my opinion from what I’ve seen on twitter
I totally agree. I knew she was gonna get pregnant after I read about her complaining about her views. Lol so stupid.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

I’ve been watching Elle for a while and generally I like her. Graham seems immature and often annoying to me but I honestly think they’re pretty good parents, especially when compared to other YT parents. When Danielle was alone with Lacey, before Wolf and before Graham came home, I think she was a good mom who got shit done.

But this full-time youtubing thing might ruin them and all about them that was likeable, like it often does to other youtubers who went full time and started caring about making it on the internet. You can already see it, how they’re trying to become really popular and have clickbait titles. And BS that she wasn’t trying to get pregnant – the whole “we weren’t trying but we weren’t preventing” spiel is such crap. If you aren’t preventing, you’re trying, plain and simple. Don’t give me that. I know they live in a rather conservative state, but no way they don't have enough info available about various types of birth control at their ages and with two kids now already under their belt.

But what has always struck me as odd and not good is a rather old video, maybe even from before she was pregnant with Wolf. It was a Q&A with Graham where they said they probably would have never gotten married or stayed together if it weren’t for Lacey, if she had never gotten pregnant with Lacey. That always struck me, especially now that they have another kid and yet another on the way. I found it kind of sad and I kind of haven’t looked at their relationship the same since. That’s a strange thing to admit to an internet full of strangers. It makes me wonder how truly happy and in love they are.

Return to “A-H”