ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom: Part 47

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

kmcp13 wrote:

Apparently scavenging for Rae Dunn is a ‘thing’...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes,raedunn people are PSYCHOS! I work at Marshall’s and the same women every single day wait at the door and RUN to the back to get Rae Dunn.They open boxes on the carts,they stand infront of the carts for HOURS(with their child) they’ve blocked aisle so nobody else can get any while they load their carts.Just on Friday there was a fist fight because someone took a “Halloween” mug out someone else’s cart.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:

Apparently scavenging for Rae Dunn is a ‘thing’...

Yes,raedunn people are PSYCHOS! I work at Marshall’s and the same women every single day wait at the door and RUN to the back to get Rae Dunn.They open boxes on the carts,they stand infront of the carts for HOURS(with their child) they’ve blocked aisle so nobody else can get any while they load their carts.Just on Friday there was a fist fight because someone took a “Halloween” mug out someone else’s cart.

Of course Vanessa would gravitate to such a nutty “hobby”

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
tea_spiller wrote:
Bob'sBurgers wrote:I really hope that she doesn't plan another baby. I think if she ever does go through another pregnancy within a year from now that she will likely end up with some harsh PPD if she is mentally struggling now. I hope they don't have anymore for a couple of years and she can figure out a groove and figure out how to take care of the two she has now. I am not sure how well she will mentally handle it her mother ever does move back to Peru. I think it will hit her harder than she thinks it will and I think Lily would have a really hard time coping with that as well.
I just hope she gets her shit together. If she really wants to I’m sure she can do it. She has such an amazing support system so i don’t think that even if she goes away for a couple weeks if it’s necessary Nonna of someone else can take care of the kids. She also needs to cut some people from her life
I think that ship has sailed...KC being there was supposed to be her chance at showing her in laws that she can function with David being away and she completely dropped the ball. She’s worse than ever WITH help imagine once KC leaves. I think once David comes back his family will have a talk with him about everything that really happened when he was away & something is going to happen...either David will leave the military or they will divorce.

Vanessa is so weird, she acts like she misses David so much but when she talks to him she looks so bothered and not even worried about him. They don’t even look like they’re in love (and no I’m not saying they have to kiss and be all over each other) they look like best friends that have kids together. She just loves the idea of being a military wife, not having to work & having rich in laws that pay for shit. Vanessa blew it this time, I don’t see 2019 being a good year for her.

She'll flip if he leaves her. I remember the first time they broke up, it'll suck for her and now she has 2 kids and no way to support them. If he quits the military, they'll never last. So I agree.She has this fantasy what love is and what things are supposed to be, but like other moms doesn't put a shred of effort to it.
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

I was watching the candy videos the other day, can someone tell me what happened w v & kc? They seemed super close when she first got assigned to help and was in the videos alot, but now she only shows kc if she has to like getting the kids ready for bed. Does anyone know what's up w that?
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

quietmouse wrote:I was watching the candy videos the other day, can someone tell me what happened w v & kc? They seemed super close when she first got assigned to help and was in the videos alot, but now she only shows kc if she has to like getting the kids ready for bed. Does anyone know what's up w that?

I too have noticed KC and V aren’t as friendly. Wonder if KC is tired of V’s lazy ass.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

ErinLace_20 wrote:
quietmouse wrote:I was watching the candy videos the other day, can someone tell me what happened w v & kc? They seemed super close when she first got assigned to help and was in the videos alot, but now she only shows kc if she has to like getting the kids ready for bed. Does anyone know what's up w that?

I too have noticed KC and V aren’t as friendly. Wonder if KC is tired of V’s lazy ass.
Probably. She probably got annoyed Vanessa was always up her ass, even on her off days.

loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Kitina13 wrote:
loulouinnz wrote:Has she said why she didn't go to Japan in September to look at houses? I really really want her move! I lived in Japan for two years and can't wait to see how she copes. I was with educated single teachers in their twenties from the states who could barely manage- how will she do it? Unless she just lives inside her apartment on base 24/7 and that's that..
Shit don’t scare me,I’m moving to japan too LOL
don't worry! just be prepared. It's an incredible country - make the most of it and push yourself to enjoy what it has to offer. Are you in the military?
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

rdt1004 wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:

Probably. She probably got annoyed Vanessa was always up her ass, even on her off days.

I noticed a shift once David’s mom started KC on the trips. I know she was staying with his parents prior and blah blah, but I think Vanessa is probably livid (and a bit hurt) that David’s mom is most likely footing the bill and taking KC on all of these trips.
here4the_drama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4the_drama »

Not trying to defend V, shes a pretty crap mom. David isn't a prize father himself though. I dont recall see him do a whole lot with Lily when he was around...cant say much for Charlie because he was still a little one when David went off to bootcamp. If his parents are going to sit him down and lecture him about V, they need to get on him about his too. Honestly, KC should have never been hired for her. At least when she didnt have 24/7 help she was doing stuff for her kids.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Snow White wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:
ErinLace_20 wrote:

I noticed a shift once David’s mom started KC on the trips. I know she was staying with his parents prior and blah blah, but I think Vanessa is probably livid (and a bit hurt) that David’s mom is most likely footing the bill and taking KC on all of these trips.
Well maybe her MIL would do the same for her if she wasn’t such a sorry excuse of a mom. Vanessa lives a fake life, I bet she thinks her in laws don’t watch her videos when they probably do and they see what a freaking liar she is. I wouldn’t want to have a daughter in law like her

Coolbeans
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Coolbeans »

I don’t see a huge change with KC .. didn’t they just go to carowinds together for Halloween stuff ? But holy just went to Kcs Instagram and David’s parents /mom have really taken her to a lot of fun places !! I mean helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon , staying at the Bellagio in Las Vegas . V is probably freaking livid loll . Kc is like the daughter in law they never had
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

We really need a new thread, any good title suggestions?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I dont think davids parents hired kc because they think vanessa needed help. Shes a family friend and i think it was just a way for her to get a visa and stay in the USA for a year and have a great time and experience.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

rottiemama wrote:We really need a new thread, any good title suggestions? Image
Not super witty but
2011 Videos Exploiting Other People
2011 Ways to Avoid Your Problems
2011 Lies Being Discovered

Bus stop rants and period pants
More Rae Dunn, David’s on the run
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

2011 excuse for being useless.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

2011 Scabs

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Oh gawd, she's doing a home hair dye job again. When will this girl learn?? The little hair that's left is going to fall on the floor if she fucks this one up

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

sadie wrote:I dont think davids parents hired kc because they think vanessa needed help. Shes a family friend and i think it was just a way for her to get a visa and stay in the USA for a year and have a great time and experience.
That may have been a small part of it but they could have easily invited her to just come and stay with them. It's obvious Vanessa was failing And they were worried about their grandkids.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
sadie wrote:I dont think davids parents hired kc because they think vanessa needed help. Shes a family friend and i think it was just a way for her to get a visa and stay in the USA for a year and have a great time and experience.
That may have been a small part of it but they could have easily invited her to just come and stay with them. It's obvious Vanessa was failing And they were worried about their grandkids.
She's an Au Pair tho. I think it makes sense that they hired her, she gets paid but is close to family friends so she can travel around.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Andielina0984 wrote:2011 Scabs

Got my vote!

Return to “2011teenagemom”