• Advertisement

Cody and Charlie Vlogs

Cody and Charlie Vlogs

Postby blahblahblahhh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:45 pm

I’m curious if anyone here watches them, and opinions on their addiction series?

I just found them when they posted the divorce video. After watching older vlogs the whole thing makes me really sad. Charlie is incredibly sweet and appears to have the patience and forgiveness of a saint. Cody seems like a sweet dad and a very shy and awkward guy... when she revealed the addiction I was really shocked. But their newest “addiction Q&A” video made me see him in a different light. I gasped when he said the “I thought it was love but really it was lust” line about why he wanted to get married. I was shocked that Charlie didn’t have a reaction. The way she’s talked about it all made it seem like a very unique situation where he was a very sweet and supportive partner and father but also sleeping with dozens of different women behind her back... but after he said that and her non reaction made me feel like it may be a much different dynamic behind closed doors.

I get that these videos and sharing her story may be therapeutic for her right now, but I hope they’re deleted by the time the boys reach school age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to A-H