• Advertisement

GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part 27

Re: GQS | Angry Bear, Blue Hair, 40 Sets of Swimwear | Part

Postby RolyPoly123 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Interesting how the KADS keep saying how advanced the girls speech is but nobody could really tell what Scarlett said about where they were going
RolyPoly123
Informer

Advertisement

Postby UnicornSnark » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Enough wrote:
utahmom wrote:And since Nanny Ash originally was the cleaning lady before her promotion to nanny, who is doing the housework now?

I am pretty sure in today’s vlog she was cleaning. If my memory is correct, it was when Trash was on the couch talking about Bentley not going with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a few vlogs back, she was cleaning out the fridge with one of the heavies.

UnicornSnark
Talker

Postby 3momstrong » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Doesn’t this look like more fun than Disney World? [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180713/f4f4a7ed4d0ece967300cd94e41f52c9.png[/img]

3momstrong
Gossiper

Postby Liz_444 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:00 pm

HookTube link in case you don't want to give them a view:

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=u0TGJJIrq4c
Liz_444
Talker

Postby OldCountry » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:09 pm

I forgot to say I LOVE the new title, it is perfect. I went to the 'Yellowstone' Bear World site and it looked sad. You can drive through in your vehicle to see the 'wildlife' that are contained by a very large fenced in area. Not sure how long the tour is, but they better bring lots of pull ups/diapers, snacks and have a good movie on in their vehicles. No way these girls will care about what they are seeing outside of the vehicle they are riding in.. They said they are taking two vehicles. The girls have never shown any interest in liking any animals, especially their own dog. They have grabbed, glommed him and have never shown any true love for him, Bentley has been afraid of those girls from the beginning, with good reason.
The other day in a video really annoyed me... "I see a bug, I kill him with my shoe" and she did. No knowledge if it is a good bug or bad bug, let's just kill it.

There is a small amusement ride park for children, why do I think that is where we will see them mostly. Can't wait for the screeching.. Yahoo!...

This is a spur of the moment vacation planned because they have to make up for the Disney disaster, should be fun! Well... for us...
Someone reminded us earlier, thank you, that they had said that they had no vacations planned this summer with the girls. They would just stay home and enjoy their new house and yard. Guess they forgot they said that, like everything else they say.

Looking forward to see the videos of the carnival rides that they will go on their 'epic' vacation!
OldCountry
True Gossiper

Postby OldCountry » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:37 pm

3momstrong wrote:Doesn’t this look like more fun than Disney World? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are there already on 'those' rides'? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OldCountry
True Gossiper

Postby SerendipitySusan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:49 pm

I don’t know why they too the girls there. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REMEMBER ANY OF IT!

SerendipitySusan
Gossiper

Postby SerendipitySusan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:53 pm

What does Tyler do if he goes someplace that doesn’t have a dozen hot fresh maple logs available every morning? I wonder if he brings emergency maple log rectal suppositories.

SerendipitySusan
Gossiper

Postby Howlin17 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:09 pm

I thought Oakland was house maid and lawn boy, now. And, I am feeling really hinky about Nanny Ash. Sister wife. I can't imagine why she is on vacation with them, otherwise. Old Creeper and Goth are along as the helpers.

Is anyone surprised that it was Heifer that got chosen for the alone time with Hyena and Hippo? Running errands?
Howlin17
True Gossiper

Postby Howlin17 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Forgot a couple of things lol
Notice how dirty Hyenas feet are in the vlog when she's showing off her new frock. Floors must be filthy!
And, does Sister Ashley claim she makes those cards?
Howlin17
True Gossiper

Postby eskayem » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:33 pm

If she sells the displayed FlashCards she cou ln d face s shit ton of legal battles. At least one of the pictures has a licensed character on it.
eskayem
Gossiper

Postby eskayem » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:35 pm

If she sells the displayed FlashCards she could face s shit ton of legal battles. At least one of the pictures has a licensed character on it.
eskayem
Gossiper

Postby Krouton » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Howlin17 wrote:I thought Oakland was house maid and lawn boy, now. And, I am feeling really hinky about Nanny Ash. Sister wife. I can't imagine why she is on vacation with them, otherwise. Old Creeper and Goth are along as the helpers.

Is anyone surprised that it was Heifer that got chosen for the alone time with Hyena and Hippo? Running errands?

Don't you know she threw a giant tantrum and Sloth cuddled her and said "don't cry, you can go". Can't wait til she's thirteen and wants to day a nineteen year old. She'll have the same tantrum, becuase it works to get what she wants. Why should she ever stop?
Krouton
True Gossiper

Postby B4bfmmom » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:57 pm

[quote="eskayem"]If she sells the displayed FlashCards she could face s shit ton of legal battles. At least one of the pictures has a licensed character on it.

Come on, guyeesss! The rules, nor the law, apply to them!! We should know this by now!!!
B4bfmmom
Informer

Postby lisajohnson120 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Howlin17 wrote:Forgot a couple of things lol
Notice how dirty Hyenas feet are in the vlog when she's showing off her new frock. Floors must be filthy!
And, does Sister Ashley claim she makes those cards?

YES she claims she made them!! It’s in her IG account.. where she states this!

lisajohnson120
Informer

Postby Night lady » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Krouton wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:I thought Oakland was house maid and lawn boy, now. And, I am feeling really hinky about Nanny Ash. Sister wife. I can't imagine why she is on vacation with them, otherwise. Old Creeper and Goth are along as the helpers.

Don't you know she threw a giant tantrum and Sloth cuddled her and said "don't cry, you can go". Can't wait til she's thirteen and wants to day a nineteen year old. She'll have the same tantrum, becuase it works to get what she wants. Why should she ever stop?
And its "easier" than dealing with a bratty teenager, just let her have her way ya know

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Extreme Gossiper

Postby 3momstrong » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Covert Teppanyaki lunch? Tyabetes has laid off posting their outings there ... probably got too much pressure for eating out so much after DisneyGate! I’m not buying he quit eating there. No way.

3momstrong
Gossiper

Postby SerendipitySusan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:18 pm

3momstrong wrote:Doesn’t this look like more fun than Disney World? [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180713/f4f4a7ed4d0ece967300cd94e41f52c9.png[/img]

Seriously, I am so embarrassed for them. It is abundantly clear they now realize they made a big mistake not taking the kids to Disney but this is NOT the way to correct the mistake. Next they will be riding a 30 year old broken down donkey chained to walk in a little circle. Horrifying.

SerendipitySusan
Gossiper

Postby Donits » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:43 pm

A couple more pics for the pedos on Tyler's Instagram story and a close up which shows how broken one of the girl's hair is
Donits
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:44 pm

SassySassenach wrote:
3momstrong wrote:
utahmom wrote:The homeless gentleman thing really pissed me off. Too many ways to even count but as intelligent caring kind humans, I don't need to list them all for you guyses. There are dozens of ways to help the homeless in Utah. Waving a $20 in a humiliating manner is NOT one of them.

It was truly disgusting and sad. My heart broke for the gentleman she waved the $20 at. Neither Waddles nor Tra$h had good role models in their parents. This we can tell because they are both stuck in their 13 y/o and 19 y/o behaviors, which truly SUCK, by the way. Goth Mimi and Pervy Steve obviously left a lot to be desired in the parenting department. I hope God blesses the man tenfold who received the “generous gift”. Makes me literally actually ill.

Absolutely agree. Just because someone is homeless, they still deserve RESPECT! I have stopped before to buy a meal or give the couple dollars I may have, but I would NEVER EVER even consider taking a picture or video!!! WHY?! I don’t need people to see me doing it. I don’t need praise!
We don’t know how a homeless person ended up on the street, but we can absolutely show compassion!

Also, since we know they read here... here’s a bible verse I think you skipped:

"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven” ~ Matthew 6:1

That was one of my dad's favorite verses. And it continues, "When you give to the poor, do not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing, that your giving will be in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you".
I wonder if they worry about what "the Father who sees what is done in secret" sees.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby SerendipitySusan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:08 pm

I continue to be utterly repulsed by the idea that NANNY ASH thinks the best place for bare footed three year olds during cooking is the kitchen counter. Why in the hell can they not sit in a chair?? That food was an inch away from those dirty feet. Don’t you want to teach the kids the value of sanitary habits, of cleanliness? GROSS!! they are NOT BABIES!!!

SerendipitySusan
Gossiper

Postby B4bfmmom » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:46 pm

B4bfmmom wrote:
eskayem wrote:If she sells the displayed FlashCards she could face s shit ton of legal battles. At least one of the pictures has a licensed character on it.

Come on, guyeesss! Neither the rules, nor the law, apply to them!! We should know this by now!!!
B4bfmmom
Informer

Postby eskayem » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:39 pm

I'm sorry for my repeat postings.
eskayem
Gossiper

Postby SerendipitySusan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:18 pm

eskayem wrote:I'm sorry for my repeat postings.

It is not your fault! I’ve noticed for some reason it just seems to happen sometimes :(

SerendipitySusan
Gossiper

Postby eandrews1970 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:54 pm

M

eandrews1970

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad