Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Maybe Aria’s teacher will contact Ean and express her concerns. But Brit will call Ean a “hater” if he expresses his worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’d probably call Aria a hater ImageImage

Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Meh it is totally disgusting to bring back a dude to your apartment on the first date when you have 3 kids sleeping there too. And they probably fucked because Britney is clingy and desperate. Soo that’s gross..Sorry not sorry

Yes! So gross. Couldn't she wait until the kids were at Ean's before bringing a stranger back to hoe around with. I would never trust a stranger with my kids.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Hatethefakeones wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 14e3f2.png[/img]
Someone link this video to her so she can hear what “feeling like things are right” and moving fast will do to her.

I nearly fell off my chair. I forgot all about this mom and seeing this whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

As long as it’s consenting adults who use protection it doesn’t matter when they have sex 3 hours days months years

HOWEVER it’s fuckin gross she thinks him popping her pussy is a good reason to meet her 3 kids. That’s what’s nasty

I feel like this is what happens when you don’t have that teenage/early twenties time to be selfish. She’s now dragging 3 kids along while she experiments

(Disclaimer: not all young moms are like that)
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:She said arias teacher watched her vids but that was last year. Since aria will have a new teacher this year, I doubt she’ll watch her channel too

Unless they all talk shit in the teacher’s lounge lol

Teachers do talk s*** in the Teachers Lounge... however in this situation, it would be expressing concern. If I was A's teacher and I knew what was going on, I would certainly go to the first grade teacher and tell her what's up. Teachers are people too and it helps to be more patient with a child if you know the backstory.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 537810.png[/img]

I had no idea that frank was also a dentist performing Vanessa’s root canal today. Image

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

js2013 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:She said arias teacher watched her vids but that was last year. Since aria will have a new teacher this year, I doubt she’ll watch her channel too

Teachers do talk s*** in the Teachers Lounge... however in this situation, it would be expressing concern. If I was A's teacher and I knew what was going on, I would certainly go to the first grade teacher and tell her what's up. Teachers are people too and it helps to be more patient with a child if you know the backstory.

In my school district, if a teacher discussed a parent's personal life (based on a few videos) with the child's next teacher, that would be grounds for firing. Teachers can and do write summaries of the child's performance in their classroom for the next grade and make recommendations for classroom placement. But they must be very careful not to speculate.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

olemama wrote:
js2013 wrote:

In my school district, if a teacher discussed a parent's personal life (based on a few videos) with the child's next teacher, that would be grounds for firing. Teachers can and do write summaries of the child's performance in their classroom for the next grade and make recommendations for classroom placement. But they must be very careful not to speculate.
There is a difference between expressing concerns to a coworker and hastily spreading drama. Also, I doubt a teacher would be fired for that anyways- talked to by the principal, sure. Not fired.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

js2013 wrote:
olemama wrote:
js2013 wrote:Teachers do talk s*** in the Teachers Lounge... however in this situation, it would be expressing concern. If I was A's teacher and I knew what was going on, I would certainly go to the first grade teacher and tell her what's up. Teachers are people too and it helps to be more patient with a child if you know the backstory.

There is a difference between expressing concerns to a coworker and hastily spreading drama. Also, I doubt a teacher would be fired for that anyways- talked to by the principal, sure. Not fired.

It's also not speculation.
"A's parents have recently separated. She moved to an apparent with her mother and sees her father every other weekend. Mom' s boyfriend now lives with them. Facts.

milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

Teachers gossip constantly! They pass on information and speculations about the kid when they move on grades. They might also talk about them if they are creating problems in class.
That being said a teacher would never cross over the line and approach Britney and tell her anything about the videos. Never! If the teacher sees that Aria is misbehaving then she will address it to Britney but will not talk about the videos. If Aria shows signs of neglect or complains that she has been abused, then the teacher has to report it immediately, without consulting Britney.
Teachers know a lot about what happens in a child’s life, either because the children themselves talk about their home life or because someone else knows about it. But it would be unprofessional to even mention it to the parent unless they mention it first.

milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

Also the only way a teacher would get fired for speculating is if they crossed over the line with the parent and accused them of something or if they went and told the principal or another parent of their speculations. I don’t think any teacher would be dumb enough to do that.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I'm starting to think she bought the house because she didn't want to pass up free down payment money from Frank. If they don't work out, a judge would probably allow her to keep the house because of the kids. Then she'd just file for child support money from Ean.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britneyandbaby, it's just a trainwreck | Part 47

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Daffodil82 wrote:I'm starting to think she bought the house because she didn't want to pass up free down payment money from Frank. If they don't work out, a judge would probably allow her to keep the house because of the kids. Then she'd just file for child support money from Ean.
To be honest though the house payment probably won’t be much more then her apartment rent. She had a luxury 3 bedroom that was probably around $1500 if not more a month. Her house payment won’t be much more. Now where she could get in trouble is if frank would leave her before the House was done. They will do a income check and credit check before they hand you the keys. And even if his small income went away she Might not beable to close on the house.

boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:I'm starting to think she bought the house because she didn't want to pass up free down payment money from Frank. If they don't work out, a judge would probably allow her to keep the house because of the kids. Then she'd just file for child support money from Ean.
To be honest though the house payment probably won’t be much more then her apartment rent. She had a luxury 3 bedroom that was probably around $1500 if not more a month. Her house payment won’t be much more. Now where she could get in trouble is if frank would leave her before the House was done. They will do a income check and credit check before they hand you the keys. And even if his small income went away she Might not beable to close on the house.

I honestly don't think he's gonna leave her. I seen a Jess2.0 Chris moved in with Jess probably around 3/4 months engaged at 6 months married at a yr...got to quit his job buy cars and trailers and spend like crazy...I think Frank will milk it just like Chris does

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I had to see what he'd look like if he wasn't a bald thumb lol!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sgreene16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sgreene16 »

Daffodil82 wrote:I had to see what he'd look like if he wasn't a bald thumb lol!!
He looks a Justin Bieber wannabe who belongs on the sex offender registry. LOL
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Return to “Britneyandbaby”