KKThrowYourDecorAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 36

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Nobody fucken asked you Karen . She always wants attention .[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... eec9f2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
emmagraf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmagraf »

More shopping from Keren- Forever 21 bags and stuff from Lululemon i’m assuming since the bags in the backseat of the Lexus in today’s vlog. Geez i know she loves shopping but at least wear the clothes you get instead of the same 5 outfits everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

emmagraf wrote:More shopping from Keren- Forever 21 bags and stuff from Lululemon i’m assuming since the bags in the backseat of the Lexus in today’s vlog. Geez i know she loves shopping but at least wear the clothes you get instead of the same 5 outfits everyday.

The lulu is probably all her “workout” clothes for after baby since she’s going to go to the gym so much Image

WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

Am I the only one who thinks Kyra deserve to be the god mother more than Corrina? I mean she is her 'best-friend' since ages. She basically got KKandBabyJ the fame that they have so shouldn't Keren be a little thoughtful? I mean we can't expect anything from Keren and Kyra isn't a great mom so we don't know how well of a god-mother she will be but still she deserves it more than Corrina. But we all know bitch kAren!
PurpleFlower_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by PurpleFlower_ »

I think so too! Actually Jackie would be better but Kyra deserves more than Corinna for sure, they barely know Corinna. I'll be pissed if she's the godmother. Poor child

Also... anyone else thinking the baby might be a girl? I thought it was going to be a boy for sure until the ultrasound cause the baby looks like Scar when she was a baby.

Did you guys notice when Khoa said "the baby will look like me" the nurse started laughing way too hard? Maybe I'm reaching but I thought that was weird. What do you guys think that means?
(Sorry for any grammar mistakes or weird formation of sentences, english is not my first language)
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

WaterBlue wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Kyra deserve to be the god mother more than Corrina? I mean she is her 'best-friend' since ages. She basically got KKandBabyJ the fame that they have so shouldn't Keren be a little thoughtful? I mean we can't expect anything from Keren and Kyra isn't a great mom so we don't know how well of a god-mother she will be but still she deserves it more than Corrina. But we all know bitch kAren!
Nah. Kyra isnt a real best friend either. Sorry but they shouldnt throw around the word best friend as much as they do. You know whos a best friend? Taylor. She deserves all 3 babies as god children lol. Bianca a close second, she dedicates all of her time to Keren and those babies when she is home. Jackie, is who I am hoping gets it. For a guy, idk. I feel like Khang should have and Im surprised he never has with the first two. Him and Khoa seem so close. Although Andy is so sweet with those kids too, he was a good choice. Kyra and Keren had an odd relationship. Met online, called each other best friends before meeting in person. Just, odd.

Unread post by Guest »

When Khoa was vlogging and Nonnie was asking Kerin questions in the background I swear I heard her say "he is 6 pounds." it was hard to make it out, but I asked my sil (who doesn't know who kk is at all) and she said the same thing.

It was hard to hear over Khoa, but just thought it was interesting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Corinna should not be the godparent. Corinna is like your inappropriate, crazy aunt who slips you a chug of her beer at 14.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I think even if they wanted someone else. They probably feel like that have to pick Corinna. She is very outspoken so I can see Corinna talking about how sad she is they didn’t choose her, etc. Not that it even matters since It isn’t even a real title for them.

CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

What really annoyed me was that Keren made it a point that she wanted the baby to be 6 pounds at birth because they are ‘small and cute’.. god forbid just wanting a HEALTHY BABY

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKThrowYourDecorAway part 36

Unread post by UsedToCould »

It’s odd to me that Keren keeps saying “we will have a newborn soon”, it’s always “newborn” or baby #3. Maybe I’m being picky but that seems so impersonal compared to “I can’t believe we will bring home this baby”. Like all she cares is it’s shiny and new, not that it’s a person.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Anyone else see that keren a going to do the baby mama dance (crying laughing emoji)

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I'd be kinda surprised if Elle and Corinna actually wanted to be the godparents. KK expect a lot from the godmothers of their kids - do y'all think they'd pick someone who they couldn't squeeze free childcare out of at every opportunity?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
coco88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by coco88 »

With the amount of money she blows through daily, it is just beyond me why she wouldn't invest in good skincare, regular facials, and a dermatologist's visit. There are a hundred possible reasons for poor skin but hers looks like a mix of the wrong products and improper skincare regimen.
Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

So flattering.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 4089d3.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... bfb5ee.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Jessie91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jessie91 »

Hi! Newbie here. Long time lurker though. Did you guys see the pink bottle cleaner type thing I don't know the correct term I don't have kids! Haha. I wonder if that was a subtle hint on the gender but they think we wouldn't notice necessarily. Like girl please! I saw that thing a mile away!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Shout out to Jackson for encouraging they they replace their nasty ass bottle brush!

PurpleFlower_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by PurpleFlower_ »

Jessie91 wrote:Hi! Newbie here. Long time lurker though. Did you guys see the pink bottle cleaner type thing I don't know the correct term I don't have kids! Haha. I wonder if that was a subtle hint on the gender but they think we wouldn't notice necessarily. Like girl please! I saw that thing a mile away!
I don't think so because they think it's 100% a boy.
Btw, what do you guys think the gender is? I don't have children so I always think my predictions are wrong because I've never been through that.
mc2016
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mc2016 »

spookymoe wrote:When Khoa was vlogging and Nonnie was asking Kerin questions in the background I swear I heard her say "he is 6 pounds." it was hard to make it out, but I asked my sil (who doesn't know who kk is at all) and she said the same thing.

I heard that too! I watched it 10 times and I heard "that he's 6 pounds" ImageImageImage

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

mc2016 wrote:
spookymoe wrote:When Khoa was vlogging and Nonnie was asking Kerin questions in the background I swear I heard her say "he is 6 pounds." it was hard to make it out, but I asked my sil (who doesn't know who kk is at all) and she said the same thing.

I heard that too! I watched it 10 times and I heard "that he's 6 pounds" ImageImageImage

What timestamp was it? They ramble so much my ears start to ring and I tune out

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”