• Advertisement
    

Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby gangiee09 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:12 pm

I’ve been gone from this chat group for a month... because of just life.

But I have to make a comment. I’m from the south, I went to texas state as well. As someone else stated, the only girls who wore that mainly wore Columbia, VS, and Nike. I have a friend who does fishing for a living. Hey it works for him... but his wife. His wife doesn’t wear it. So the fact that she put all of those little comments in there is just ridiculous. That wife fishes too but she wears a tee. Aaryn can just try to make herself feel better all she wants. But all that PFG shirt is something that cost more for no damn reason.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gangiee09
Talker
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:29 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Advertisement

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby CanadianChick » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:17 pm

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Lucyinthskyy wrote:Aaryn dresses like people dressed when she was in college back 2010 or whatever semester it was when she went to Texas State. I would know because i went to Texas State at the same time and all the girls like aaryn wore Colombia, Victoria's Secret Pink and Nike shorts with white vnecks. She probably owns a pair of sperry boat shoes and a North Face Denali Jacket too lol


I don’t have to “understand” the “pdf /pgd/whatever lifestyle” to know it’s ugly. My 70 year old mother in law wears blouses just like that all the time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO!
CanadianChick
Informer
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 pm
Has thanked: 3407 times
Been thanked: 1218 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby c_bang » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:20 pm

omg her newest IG photo just shows how much she wants to be like Tara. She's even using a filter on it lmao. Also how can she spend so much money on shit for her kids, but it all looks so cheap?! Like hello knock off tara, you have the money to buy from the same instagram shops that she gets her bows from, why don't you put a little more effort into it. Oh thats right... cause it's aaryn and she can't do anything right. :?
c_bang
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby SerendipitySusan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 am

kristieanne87 wrote:She is trying HARD to replicate little Baylees hairstyle with the pigtails and bows.
Too bad Cryla and Chubbs outfits look cheap and mis-matched...they will never be as well put together as Tara's kids. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180813/d852c341874edfed9afd2f552f99dd58.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


This was exactly what I was trying to say. I’m not crazy about Tara as a person or a blogger—she is as boring as the others who think we want to watch them make their morning coffee— but her kids are WAY cuter than styla and chubbs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 438 times
Been thanked: 2655 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby SerendipitySusan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:25 am

kristieanne87 wrote:She is trying HARD to replicate little Baylees hairstyle with the pigtails and bows.
Too bad Cryla and Chubbs outfits look cheap and mis-matched...they will never be as well put together as Tara's kids. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180813/d852c341874edfed9afd2f552f99dd58.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


This was exactly what I was trying to say. I’m not crazy about Tara as a person or a blogger—she is as boring as the others who think we want to watch them make their morning coffee— but her kids are WAY cuter than styla and chubbs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 438 times
Been thanked: 2655 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby _redhotfirecracker » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:44 am

kristieanne87 wrote:She is trying HARD to replicate little Baylees hairstyle with the pigtails and bows.
Too bad Cryla and Chubbs outfits look cheap and mis-matched...they will never be as well put together as Tara's kids. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 99dd58.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


To be fair, Tara doesn't have the monopoly on styling her young daughter with pigtails and bows. Isn't that a pretty standard style for little girls? If anything, I think Aaryn just finally put effort into doing Skyla's hair because she was around family and doesn't want them to realize how lazy of a mother she usually is.
User avatar
_redhotfirecracker
Talker
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:14 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 829 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby kristieanne87 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:59 am

I agree about the cheap thing. It's hard to explain how it looks cheap, but it just does.
c_bang wrote:omg her newest IG photo just shows how much she wants to be like Tara. She's even using a filter on it lmao. Also how can she spend so much money on shit for her kids, but it all looks so cheap?! Like hello knock off tara, you have the money to buy from the same instagram shops that she gets her bows from, why don't you put a little more effort into it. Oh thats right... cause it's aaryn and she can't do anything right. :?


Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 2133 times
Been thanked: 2534 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby Tootired2mom » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 am

gangiee09 wrote:I’ve been gone from this chat group for a month... because of just life.

But I have to make a comment. I’m from the south, I went to texas state as well. As someone else stated, the only girls who wore that mainly wore Columbia, VS, and Nike. I have a friend who does fishing for a living. Hey it works for him... but his wife. His wife doesn’t wear it. So the fact that she put all of those little comments in there is just ridiculous. That wife fishes too but she wears a tee. Aaryn can just try to make herself feel better all she wants. But all that PFG shirt is something that cost more for no damn reason.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




I’m in South Georgia and mainly older ladies and mamas wear the pfgs. But it’s always humid and hot as balls here so I don’t blame them. I just think she should shut up about it. She is trying really hard to be a “country girl”. You either are or you ain’t.
User avatar
Tootired2mom
Amateur
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby kristieanne87 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:44 am

I just watched the moms trip vlog and I actually feel bad for Chubs.
She was trapped in a carseat for all that driving, then trapped in the stroller, then immediately put in the crib at the hotel.
Poor girl. That 100% proves that she is NOT clingy to Aaryn.

The damage is already done to Crylas mouth from that pacifier, she has a whistle when she trys to talk.

For a mom brushing a baby with a milk protein allergy she consumes a lot of dairy and alochol...
Bread, which is made with dairy. Butter= dairy. Pesto contains dairy. A cosmp??? I understand having a bar which has a low alcohol content...but a martini has at least 3 shot a in it!!!
What a crappy mom!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 2133 times
Been thanked: 2534 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby kristieanne87 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:44 am

I just watched the moms trip vlog and I actually feel bad for Chubs.
She was trapped in a carseat for all that driving, then trapped in the stroller, then immediately put in the crib at the hotel.
Poor girl. That 100% proves that she is NOT clingy to Aaryn.

The damage is already done to Crylas mouth from that pacifier, she has a whistle when she trys to talk.

For a mom brushing a baby with a milk protein allergy she consumes a lot of dairy and alochol...
Bread, which is made with dairy. Butter= dairy. Pesto contains dairy. A cosmp??? I understand having a bar which has a low alcohol content...but a martini has at least 3 shot a in it!!!
What a crappy mom!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 2133 times
Been thanked: 2534 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby Carmencita » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:13 pm

That PFG rant... Girl, you live in your car, your kids barely step out of their strollers, you can't function without Starbucks and daily shopping, you either eat out or have a ready-to-cook meals delivered at your doorstep, your idea of a perfect getaway is Disney and a stay at an overpriced hotel, and you are throwing a shade at city girls? There's nothing ranch about you except for the drinking and dressing up in clothes that don't represent you in the slightest. Coming from a ranch family is fine but don't embarrass yourself trying to seem a die-hard country girl when you are a Paris Hilton/Kardashian wannabe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Carmencita
Talker
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 992 times
Been thanked: 643 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby Carmencita » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:15 pm

That PFG rant... Girl, you live in your car, your kids barely step out of their strollers, you can't function without Starbucks and daily shopping, you either eat out or have a ready-to-cook meals delivered at your doorstep, your idea of a perfect getaway is Disney and a stay at an overpriced hotel, and you are throwing a shade at city girls? There's nothing ranch about you except for the drinking and dressing up in clothes that don't represent you in the slightest. Coming from a ranch family is fine but don't embarrass yourself trying to seem a die-hard country girl when you are a Paris Hilton/Kardashian wannabe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Carmencita
Talker
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 992 times
Been thanked: 643 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby dahell » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Carmencita wrote:That PFG rant... Girl, you live in your car, your kids barely step out of their strollers, you can't function without Starbucks and daily shopping, you either eat out or have a ready-to-cook meals delivered at your doorstep, your idea of a perfect getaway is Disney and a stay at an overpriced hotel, and you are throwing a shade at city girls? There's nothing ranch about you except for the drinking and dressing up in clothes that don't represent you in the slightest. Coming from a ranch family is fine but don't embarrass yourself trying to seem a die-hard country girl when you are a Paris Hilton/Kardashian wannabe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I didnt see it but sounds like she was a freaking B. WTH. I’ve known girls/women who hunt and camp etc but they don’t act like that’s their “roots” and stuff. Just because her dad owned a ranch doesn’t make her some big “ranch kid” imo. She is the EPITOME of pampering and cushy living. She’s no rancher. She’s acting like an imbecile, as usual.
dahell
Gossiper
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1090 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby dahell » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Carmencita wrote:That PFG rant... Girl, you live in your car, your kids barely step out of their strollers, you can't function without Starbucks and daily shopping, you either eat out or have a ready-to-cook meals delivered at your doorstep, your idea of a perfect getaway is Disney and a stay at an overpriced hotel, and you are throwing a shade at city girls? There's nothing ranch about you except for the drinking and dressing up in clothes that don't represent you in the slightest. Coming from a ranch family is fine but don't embarrass yourself trying to seem a die-hard country girl when you are a Paris Hilton/Kardashian wannabe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I didnt see it but sounds like she was a freaking B. WTH. I’ve known girls/women who hunt and camp etc but they don’t act like that’s their “roots” and stuff. Just because her dad owned a ranch doesn’t make her some big “ranch kid” imo. She is the EPITOME of pampering and cushy living. She’s no rancher. She’s acting like an imbecile, as usual.
dahell
Gossiper
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1090 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby thewhisper » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:33 pm

I don’t get the Tara hype. She can’t even be bothered to clean her daughter’s tray. Instead, she just wipes them down with Clorox wipes then proceeds to serve food off of it. Her girls’ hair is pretty standard. Piggy’s and bows? That’s nothing original.
thewhisper
Informer
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 982 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby vandelynn » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Carmencita wrote:That PFG rant... Girl, you live in your car, your kids barely step out of their strollers, you can't function without Starbucks and daily shopping, you either eat out or have a ready-to-cook meals delivered at your doorstep, your idea of a perfect getaway is Disney and a stay at an overpriced hotel, and you are throwing a shade at city girls? There's nothing ranch about you except for the drinking and dressing up in clothes that don't represent you in the slightest. Coming from a ranch family is fine but don't embarrass yourself trying to seem a die-hard country girl when you are a Paris Hilton/Kardashian wannabe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nailed it!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!!! She has been vlogging how long??? The only thing country I've seen her do was on the ONE ranch trip she watched Nick do everything including all the cooking. She can't cook at home let alone outside on a fire. In the 2+ yrs I've never seen her fish once or anything involving outside. Shopping for an outdoor shirt does not make her an outdoor person but keep going Aaryn bc all your subscribers are seeing is how much you really do lie and then they end up here discussing it. That's about the only thing you accomplish on your vlogs lately. So congrats on yet another failure in your life #liarliarpfgonfire

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:03 am
Has thanked: 1636 times
Been thanked: 3946 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby vandelynn » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:05 pm

It was just another mid day drunken rant. Same shit different day!
dahell wrote:
Carmencita wrote:That PFG rant... Girl, you live in your car, your kids barely step out of their strollers, you can't function without Starbucks and daily shopping, you either eat out or have a ready-to-cook meals delivered at your doorstep, your idea of a perfect getaway is Disney and a stay at an overpriced hotel, and you are throwing a shade at city girls? There's nothing ranch about you except for the drinking and dressing up in clothes that don't represent you in the slightest. Coming from a ranch family is fine but don't embarrass yourself trying to seem a die-hard country girl when you are a Paris Hilton/Kardashian wannabe.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I didnt see it but sounds like she was a freaking B. WTH. I’ve known girls/women who hunt and camp etc but they don’t act like that’s their “roots” and stuff. Just because her dad owned a ranch doesn’t make her some big “ranch kid” imo. She is the EPITOME of pampering and cushy living. She’s no rancher. She’s acting like an imbecile, as usual.


Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:03 am
Has thanked: 1636 times
Been thanked: 3946 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby CanadianChick » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:21 pm

thewhisper wrote:I don’t get the Tara hype. She can’t even be bothered to clean her daughter’s tray. Instead, she just wipes them down with Clorox wipes then proceeds to serve food off of it. Her girls’ hair is pretty standard. Piggy’s and bows? That’s nothing original.
Yeah I don’t understand the hype either. I don’t enjoy her vlogs at all. It’s all the same shit. I’m not envious of any of these women. Ugh and Tiffany Beaston *barf*. It’s all about Ella Nutella like TF is that? Lol Aaryn pretending to bf again or chubbs just pulling on her glitter tee?
CanadianChick
Informer
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 pm
Has thanked: 3407 times
Been thanked: 1218 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby Lucyinthskyy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Hey ya'll Airhead is bored and wants us to talk shit about how she supposedly doesn't breastfeed anymore :eyeroll:
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:36 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 176 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby Lucyinthskyy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:33 pm

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Lucyinthskyy wrote:Aaryn dresses like people dressed when she was in college back 2010 or whatever semester it was when she went to Texas State. I would know because i went to Texas State at the same time and all the girls like aaryn wore Colombia, Victoria's Secret Pink and Nike shorts with white vnecks. She probably owns a pair of sperry boat shoes and a North Face Denali Jacket too lol


I don’t have to “understand” the “pdf /pgd/whatever lifestyle” to know it’s ugly. My 70 year old mother in law wears blouses just like that all the time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey i never said it wasn't fugly. I was mostly commenting on the fact that homegirl still dresses like she's in college circa 2010. She has not evolved in the slightest.
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:36 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 176 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby Rkp65i » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:37 pm

thewhisper wrote:I don’t get the Tara hype. She can’t even be bothered to clean her daughter’s tray. Instead, she just wipes them down with Clorox wipes then proceeds to serve food off of it. Her girls’ hair is pretty standard. Piggy’s and bows? That’s nothing original.


Girl, if you owned that highchair you’d understand. That F-ing tray is a pain in the butt & almost impossible to pop on and off! I have it and I clorox wipe 90% of the time too!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1886
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 7014 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby thewhisper » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:39 am

Rkp65i wrote:
thewhisper wrote:I don’t get the Tara hype. She can’t even be bothered to clean her daughter’s tray. Instead, she just wipes them down with Clorox wipes then proceeds to serve food off of it. Her girls’ hair is pretty standard. Piggy’s and bows? That’s nothing original.


Girl, if you owned that highchair you’d understand. That F-ing tray is a pain in the butt & almost impossible to pop on and off! I have it and I clorox wipe 90% of the time too!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh really? Okay, I’ll give her a pass for the tray but she’s still nothing special in my book. Her voice is monotonous. Good blogs if you need a nap.

Also, I refuse to give Aaron the breastfeeding attention she desires.
thewhisper
Informer
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 982 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby SerendipitySusan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:22 am

I’m not sure, but didn’t Arron grow up in Colorado? Since when is that the south/country? I still remember laughing when she made the excuse “I’m southern” for being a racist bitch on big brother.

Again, just want to emphasize my mother in law wears those blouses and she’s 72.

Arron I wouldn’t brag about breast feeding a sentence away from bragging about drinking cosmos from hotel room service. Is your drinking really that out of control that you don’t care if it gets in your baby’s bloodstream? Disgusting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 438 times
Been thanked: 2655 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby Hale27 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:47 am

SerendipitySusan wrote:I’m not sure, but didn’t Arron grow up in Colorado? Since when is that the south/country? I still remember laughing when she made the excuse “I’m southern” for being a racist bitch on big brother.

Again, just want to emphasize my mother in law wears those blouses and she’s 72.

Arron I wouldn’t brag about breast feeding a sentence away from bragging about drinking cosmos from hotel room service. Is your drinking really that out of control that you don’t care if it gets in your baby’s bloodstream? Disgusting.
Exactly the occasional drink is fine. She seems to drink daily though. I just don't get it. She justifies it on articles she's seen on Kelly mom and la leche league. I highly doubt those organizations condone daily drinking while breastfeeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hale27
Informer
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:20 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1010 times

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Postby SerendipitySusan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:12 am

Hale27 wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:I’m not sure, but didn’t Arron grow up in Colorado? Since when is that the south/country? I still remember laughing when she made the excuse “I’m southern” for being a racist bitch on big brother.

Again, just want to emphasize my mother in law wears those blouses and she’s 72.

Arron I wouldn’t brag about breast feeding a sentence away from bragging about drinking cosmos from hotel room service. Is your drinking really that out of control that you don’t care if it gets in your baby’s bloodstream? Disgusting.
Exactly the occasional drink is fine. She seems to drink daily though. I just don't get it. She justifies it on articles she's seen on Kelly mom and la leche league. I highly doubt those organizations condone daily drinking while breastfeeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


But even the occasional drink... how do you manage that when you’re nursing on demand? Like, the baby wakes up while you’re in the middle of tossing back a few cosmos? Guess that’s when that handy can of formula she takes everywhere comes out?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 438 times
Been thanked: 2655 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Not_Sponsored, Senna85 and 32 guests