• Advertisement

Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Postby Vlog4money » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:20 am

ewokfan11 wrote:
Vlog4money wrote:Also the pads under her straps. Did she have her boobs lifted or was it full body lipo? I think she has had far more done than she will admit to.

Yep! Looks like she got the boob lift/augmentation as well.

Jeez, how much did she do if she really is still on pain meds?? It's been two weeks! She only got dressed for the first time yesterday? Does anyone remember that makeover show "The Swan" from years and years ago? She reminds me of that.

I don’t think I ever saw the show but I remember the SNL parody. Lol. I really hope Bonnie didn’t do anything too drastic. Olivia has a similar build and it sends the wrong message to pre-teen Olivia.
Vlog4money
Talker

Advertisement

Postby ewokfan11 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:29 am

Does anyone know who has been taking care of the kids all this time?? Bonnie and Joel were gone for a week and now Bonnie is drugged up and in bed watching TV. I guess Mommy Makeover = Mommy Monthlong Vacation.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:17 pm

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Namm wrote:I think that people need to stop making excuses for Joel as a victim. He has proven over and over to be on board with everything and enjoys their new life as much as Bonnie but is smart and mature enough to understand how he comes across. He left his job and isn't going back or he would've when the channel got demonetized because that was the best opportunity for him to do so. But he sat there scared as her begging people to contact Youtube so they could keep their channel so he wouldn't have to go back and support his family in the real world.
Bonnie is beyond but she has a partner who supports her behavior and doesn't seem as bothered as everyone else or he would've told her off long time ago.

I agree for the most part, but also sort of disagree. I do think Joel would return to work if Bonnie let him. I think she likes having him at home doing nothing but YT more than he actually likes doing it. We see him looking for projects and extra work to do far more than most YT dads because I think he likes to keep busy. I agree he likes the money though.

This is he primary reason I hope they get demonetized. Bonnie and Joel had their shit together prior to YT. They were able to handle things, and make responsible financial choices. There were safety concerns for sure, but I think they lived for their kids more than themselves for the most part. Demonetization might bring the old then back, and wouldn’t sink them financially because they aren’t at the point where they have upgraded their lifestyle yet. Less vacations would be a bummer, but wouldn’t sink them KWIM? E&J on the other hand would be screwed, so as much as I dislike them, for the boys sake I can’t root for their demonetization. I think it would be really bad.

But Joel is in no way owned by Bonnie, just like Ellie is in no way owned by Jared. Sure one spouse is driving the YT sellout bus, but the other is basking in the success of it. He has a voice, and has shown he can put his foot down when it matters. If her new attitude bothered him, we’d see them having issues. It appears they are fine though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First you say Joel would return to work if Bonnie 'let' him. Then you say Joel is in no way owned by Bonnie. Does that make any sense to you? Let's face it, Bonnie is the boss and Joel just does what Bonnie tells him to do. Do I think they disagree at times? Probably but you know she will win in the end. She's his queen and the breadwinner in the family. Joel needs to grow a pair and return to work outside the house for his own sanity.

It does make sense because I think he picks his battles. If Bonnie made it ok for him to return while she did YT I think he would. I don’t think he’s kept at home as a victim though. I think if he wanted to tell her to get her head out of her ass and stop being a bitch he would. I don’t think he fears her, but picks his battles like most husbands do.

We’ve seen him stand up to her before. I mean, they almost split once. For a Mormon, that’s pretty serious.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby DrYoutube » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:50 pm

She had surgery. Whatever. However go look at an old video of hers versus todays video. She is a train wreck. Has nothing to do with her appearance. She has CRAZY eyes. Bollie failed, her channel does not generate money like it used to,partly because they drastically changed how content creators get paid . If I were her I would go on a social media fast for awhile before she has a serious nervous breakdown. I think the whole Griffith family has a dark past. The parents have a Joan Crawford vibe to them. Bonnie has always been the outcast. Look at old family videos and you can see it. I wish her well but have no interest in watching a woman who went from being real to being an absolute narcissist .
DrYoutube
Amateur

Postby Ducklings4 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:11 pm

I can not believe this is the same woman I starred watching three years ago. She seemed to be a happier, healthier person then too. I really wonder what happened to her and Ellie. At what point does being youtuber break a normal person.

Ducklings4
True Gossiper

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Ducklings4 wrote: At what point does being youtuber break a normal person.

This is a really good article that addresses this issue.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/videocreators.com/how-youtube-fame-can-slowly-ruin-your-life/amp/

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Bethypooh51 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Just watched Bonnie’s Instastory. Do you think she had a boob lift as well. She has strange padding under her bra straps. She mentioned getting her drains out. Well wouldn’t she have had a surgeon in Utah who did the procedure if he had to take drains out? I am so confused. Did she go to LA for the lipo and get the tummy tuck and possibly boobs in Utah? It will be interesting to see how this all turns out.

Bethypooh51
Informer

Postby Bethypooh51 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Ducklings4 wrote:I can not believe this is the same woman I starred watching three years ago. She seemed to be a happier, healthier person then too. I really wonder what happened to her and Ellie. At what point does being youtuber break a normal person.

I have to agree with you 100%. I have a feeling Bonnie hasn’t been happy in a long time and I am sure YouTube has a lot to do with that. She was so sweet and so funny when I first started watching a long time ago. Now she is snarky and in everyone’s face about everything. Now with all this plastic surgery....it just seems like she is hoping it will make her happy again. I don’t think it will. She is going to still have to work hard to maintain that new body. It isn’t going to be a cake walk.

Bethypooh51
Informer

Postby winniewise » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Bethypooh51 wrote:Just watched Bonnie’s Instastory. Do you think she had a boob lift as well. She has strange padding under her bra straps. She mentioned getting her drains out. Well wouldn’t she have had a surgeon in Utah who did the procedure if he had to take drains out? I am so confused. Did she go to LA for the lipo and get the tummy tuck and possibly boobs in Utah? It will be interesting to see how this all turns out.

I'm guessing she got her armpits liposuctioned

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper

Postby Manitowoc123 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:21 pm

We’re all different, but i know when I got my tummy tuck, i was off pain meds fully within ten days. My opinion is that she is this sheltered mormon girl who hasn’t had alcohol, hasn’t done drugs - she doesn’t know what it is like to “be altered”. My guess is that she likes the feeling she’s getting from pain meds - numbs out the noise of her life.
Manitowoc123
Amateur

Postby ewokfan11 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Manitowoc123 wrote:We’re all different, but i know when I got my tummy tuck, i was off pain meds fully within ten days. My opinion is that she is this sheltered mormon girl who hasn’t had alcohol, hasn’t done drugs - she doesn’t know what it is like to “be altered”. My guess is that she likes the feeling she’s getting from pain meds - numbs out the noise of her life.

Mormons seem to have some big issues with prescription drug addiction, probably because it's not banned like alcohol. Lisa Ling did a great episode of her CNN show about it.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/02/living/lisa-ling-mormon-drug-abuse-essay/index.html

I'm guessing Bonnie's not anywhere close to an addiction, but if it's really been two weeks and she's needing the pills as much as she implied, then that would be a bit of a red flag.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper

Postby Vlog4money » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:50 pm

I'm wondering if Bonnie did the surgery for her or because she was afraid of losing brand deals to younger, prettier, thinner, "influencers"? What's next? Joel has complained about his gut...will he get lipo too?
Vlog4money
Talker

Postby jaynshann » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Didn’t read every comment pertaining to surgery (there obviously are a ton lol) so not sure if this has been brought up, but look back at Bonnie’s videos when Lincoln is few months old and she’s skinny. What the heck is she taking about???
If she’d of always been heavy her story about “fiberous fat” (whatever that is) would be a bit more believable. I’d bet she weighs a good 50lbs less months after her 4th pregnancy then she does now. So what that means is the crap she shoveled in her pie hole to gain all that weight is now hard to loose, because she’s still shoveling it in. Pretty basic science.
I am not fat shaming l’m 5’9” and I have been a size 4 and l have been size 20 all in the last 5 years. Right now l am a 10-12. I’ll be real with anyone though...l eat less crap then when l was 200+ and a size 20 and way more crap than when l got down to a size 4 and lived on health food.
Don’t bullshit people! It’s obvious when you see her in the vlogs eating chips and candy she’s not serious about and that’s ok. Just be honest first with yourself then with others. My hubby knows l want some of my perks like Frappuccinos so right now l don’t want to be a 4! Lol

jaynshann
Talker

Postby Namm » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:43 am

Poor Evie. I would say that it's Ruby's fault that the package was left on the porch for the kids to see. Every experienced parent know that children are curious so you don't leave their birthday or christmas presents anywhere for them to see or peek. Ruby made Evie cry and feel like she ruined everything and no one should make a child feel like that before her own birthday. I hope that Evie enjoys her birthday without guilt.
Ruby always blames her children or someone else for her mistakes.
Namm
Informer

Postby Namm » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:57 am

Namm wrote:Poor Evie. I would say that it's Ruby's fault that the package was left on the porch for the kids to see. Every experienced parent know that children are curious so you don't leave their birthday or christmas presents anywhere for them to see or peek. Ruby made Evie cry and feel like she ruined everything and no one should make a child feel like that before her own birthday. I hope that Evie enjoys her birthday without guilt.
Ruby always blames her children or someone else for her mistakes.

Wrong thread :)
Namm
Informer

Postby Scar2016 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:13 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: At what point does being youtuber break a normal person.

This is a really good article that addresses this issue.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/videocreators.com/how-youtube-fame-can-slowly-ruin-your-life/amp/

This is also an interesting video (for us all may I add) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_Jq42Og7Q
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Support Moddie

Postby winniewise » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 am

jaynshann wrote:Didn’t read every comment pertaining to surgery (there obviously are a ton lol) so not sure if this has been brought up, but look back at Bonnie’s videos when Lincoln is few months old and she’s skinny. What the heck is she taking about???
If she’d of always been heavy her story about “fiberous fat” (whatever that is) would be a bit more believable. I’d bet she weighs a good 50lbs less months after her 4th pregnancy then she does now. So what that means is the crap she shoveled in her pie hole to gain all that weight is now hard to loose, because she’s still shoveling it in. Pretty basic science.
I am not fat shaming l’m 5’9” and I have been a size 4 and l have been size 20 all in the last 5 years. Right now l am a 10-12. I’ll be real with anyone though...l eat less crap then when l was 200+ and a size 20 and way more crap than when l got down to a size 4 and lived on health food.
Don’t bullshit people! It’s obvious when you see her in the vlogs eating chips and candy she’s not serious about and that’s ok. Just be honest first with yourself then with others. My hubby knows l want some of my perks like Frappuccinos so right now l don’t want to be a 4! Lol

I think there must be something hormonal going on with her. She was thinner when they were doing the kitchen renovation (after Lincoln was born) and exclusively eating out.

winniewise
Gossiper

Postby winniewise » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:49 am

winniewise wrote:
jaynshann wrote:Didn’t read every comment pertaining to surgery (there obviously are a ton lol) so not sure if this has been brought up, but look back at Bonnie’s videos when Lincoln is few months old and she’s skinny. What the heck is she taking about???

I think there must be something hormonal going on with her. She was thinner when they were doing the kitchen renovation (after Lincoln was born) and exclusively eating out.

I'm wondering if she is on a new kind of birth control (Mirena maybe? She loves to do what Ellie does. I know Ellie had a cooper iud, but maybe Bonnie wants to be extra sure she won't get pregnant).

Maybe that's what's causing the drastic weight gain. This could be the first time she's been on birth control for this long.

winniewise
Gossiper

Postby gopedjane » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:52 am

winniewise wrote:

I don’t think so. She used to be a lot more active taking care of her kids and home. She now has the equivalent of a desk job and working in an office I have seen this happen a lot. She is significantly less active than she was and I think they eat out a lot more. She used to always cook dinner and I don’t think she does much. So it has slowly caught up with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Gossiper

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Her weight gain is pretty easy to understand. She doesn’t chase after babies all day, and she’s eating out more then ever.
When she first started she was home alone chasing her kids, they had no extra money so no eating out, it was simple meals at home. No treats every night either.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:40 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Her weight gain is pretty easy to understand. She doesn’t chase after babies all day, and she’s eating out more then ever.
When she first started she was home alone chasing her kids, they had no extra money so no eating out, it was simple meals at home. No treats every night either.

If this was all there is to it then most stay at home moms would be thin, and sedentary Ellie would be fat.

Hormones can definitely be playing a role, especially if she’s on hormonal birth control. I agree she moves less than she did, but like someone else said, she ate out a lot around the time of the kitchen reno too. She needs to eat less and move more, but I do think people are making weight loss sound so much simpler than it is for most people.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:14 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Her weight gain is pretty easy to understand. She doesn’t chase after babies all day, and she’s eating out more then ever.

If this was all there is to it then most stay at home moms would be thin, and sedentary Ellie would be fat.

Hormones can definitely be playing a role, especially if she’s on hormonal birth control. I agree she moves less than she did, but like someone else said, she ate out a lot around the time of the kitchen reno too. She needs to eat less and move more, but I do think people are making weight loss sound so much simpler than it is for most people.

Sadly her IQ and lack lustre motivation in all things knowledgeable doth not an easy job make, when it comes to her weight and - all things in her life tbf.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Support Moddie

Postby princesseggbert » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:39 pm

I "think" Joel has had a vasectomy. Jared put something in a video ( can't remember which vlog) before about 2 people at this table have had a v. From what I recall the table was Jared, Joel, Kevin and Beau. 2 of those have since had another child.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk
princesseggbert
Amateur

Postby sweetlace » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:43 pm

princesseggbert wrote:I "think" Joel has had a vasectomy. Jared put something in a video ( can't remember which vlog) before about 2 people at this table have had a v. From what I recall the table was Jared, Joel, Kevin and Beau. 2 of those have sinceis had another child.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

I thought so too but Grandpa Griff was also at the table. Considering Ellie was born when grandma griff was only 32 and they were super broke still, I think the two that have had a V are Kevin and Grandpa Griff. Not Joel-y.

sweetlace
Talker

Postby Vlog4money » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:02 am

Go back to the mukbang video they did with e + j. Bonnie gained weight by stuffing her face with food. In the beginning they didn’t have the money to treat themselves to high-calorie, indulgent meals out. YouTube fame and money changed that for them. I’m sure that’s why Jared has packed on a few pounds. He went from sharing an entree with Ellie to having a Dr Pepper fridge in his office. This family likes to treat themselves and it shows.

I bet this Mommy Glow up was her treat for hitting 1 million subscribers.
Vlog4money
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Bonnie Hoellein