I’m loving the Justin Bieber hair edit!
sgreene16
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritchandBae: LiveLoveLie | Part 48

Unread post by sgreene16 »

If Aria's teacher wanted to pass along information, she could just as easily mention the YouTube channel. Then she couldn't be accused of making any assumptions. If Britney doesn't want to be called out on shit then she needs to get off YouTube altogether. She seriously expects everyone to kiss her ass nonstop. Someone needs to be on the kids' side.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Frank is only in it for the youtube fame & the house. There’s no way in hell hes in it for the long haul, hes gonna get tired of the time & sacrifice that Nolan’s decline will entail.

They’re gonna be a “vlogger family” together just like Keren & Kyra, he’ll stay for a few years till he rakes in some money of his own then he’s gonna leave. Wait till they both start going to playlist together and some pathetic girls give him some attention and he will cheat on her just like Austin Null cheated on Brittany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Frank is only in it for the youtube fame & the house. There’s no way in hell hes in it for the long haul, hes gonna get tired of the time & sacrifice that Nolan’s decline will entail.

They’re gonna be a “vlogger family” together just like Keren & Kyra, he’ll stay for a few years till he rakes in some money of his own then he’s gonna leave. Wait till they both start going to playlist together and some pathetic girls give him some attention and he will cheat on her just like Austin Null cheated on Brittany.

I can't wait to see how this whole thing unfolds!!! What's better...if he leaves before the house is built and she can't get it OR if he leaves after and she can't afford it???!! Hmmmmmmm
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Baldy is going for the free ride. He loves being out of his mommy’s house.

He’ll just cheat but come home to Brit and her new house. At least until she found out but she seems like she’ll forgive him just to portray her life as a perfect blenders family.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Her face when the facetime call came in... I was hoping it was the kiddos but nah baldy naive smiley
britsbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by britsbrats »

Amelia322 wrote:Baldy is going for the free ride. He loves being out of his mommy’s house.

He’ll just cheat but come home to Brit and her new house. At least until she found out but she seems like she’ll forgive him just to portray her life as a perfect blenders family.

she’ll def keep up appreances too. like at least for a few months until she can play victim for as long as possible.

britsbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by britsbrats »

Amelia322 wrote:Baldy is going for the free ride. He loves being out of his mommy’s house.

she’ll def keep up appreances too. like at least for a few months until she can play victim for as long as possible.

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

I don’t think she’ll ever admit if he cheats! She wouldn’t want us to think we’ve “won”

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Looks like Frank bought another car.
These two are acting like Ok baby all of a sudden
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritchandBae: LiveLoveLie | Part 48

Unread post by chloe6124 »

flightlessbird wrote:Looks like Frank bought another car.
You know what’s funny. You never go purchase a new vechicle while you are in the process of closing on a house or building. Unless your paying cash. They will absolutely do a credit and income check before they hand you the keys. They are pretty stupid. Unless her name is the only one on the house loan.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chloe6124 wrote:
You know what’s funny. You never go purchase a new vechicle while you are in the process of closing on a house or building. Unless your paying cash. They will absolutely do a credit and income check before they hand you the keys. They are pretty stupid. Unless her name is the only one on the house loan.

Ha! There’s no way that house is in her name only, it’s either under both their names or just his.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Ha! There’s no way that house is in her name only, it’s either under both their names or just his.

He can’t afford a house like that. He probably doesn’t even make enough to buy a house unless it’s a shack. She probably does make enough to buy it on her own. I mean if you do ten sponsorships a month and say on a low end they pay $500. That’s five grand in a month. That’s twice as much as she would need for a house payment. That doesn’t even include the YouTube money from views.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: You know what’s funny. You never go purchase a new vechicle while you are in the process of closing on a house or building. Unless your paying cash. They will absolutely do a credit and income check before they hand you the keys. They are pretty stupid. Unless her name is the only one on the house loan.

He can’t afford a house like that. He probably doesn’t even make enough to buy a house unless it’s a shack. She probably does make enough to buy it on her own. I mean if you do ten sponsorships a month and say on a low end they pay $500. That’s five grand in a month. That’s twice as much as she would need for a house payment. That doesn’t even include the YouTube money from views.

Five grand is not twice a down payment. I’m doing a first time buyer low income buying program (so probably similar to what is offered for servicemen) and the down payment is still 10 grand. Frank could have had half that saved up from living at home.

The cars could be in someone else’s name, the house in theirs

Most financial institutions won’t give you a loan without knowing the percentage of your income to bills ratio isn’t over a certain amount

It doesn’t make sense based on her posting schedule and bills (the kids, food, the new furniture and moving costs, Rent, etc) that she could afford to build a home and buy a car six months (?) After moving
seadenam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by seadenam »

I haven't caught up on this whole discussion but I have a form of MD and didn't have children because my mutation is unknown. I was shocked when my geneticist brought up family planning. I have been clear that I couls never make my child suffer like I have. I am lucky and have a less sever form than DMD. Makes me crazy that she has money for cars and houses but won't consider IVF. Poor Nolan has barely any symptoms. Wait until she has so many appointments her life revolves around therapy and medical stuff. Most social workers will tell you a sick child or the death of a child is a marriage killer. Not to mention the expense especially in the US. I just don't get the rush. I also don't understand the 2 story especially if they insist on not using IVF. They probably won't put in a wet room now which is when it makes sense although may not be as pretty. A ranch would likely be more expensive because it requires more land but would make much more sense. A flex room would likely not be big enough for a wheelchair plus mechanical bed and any future medical equipment. Needed to vent my frustration.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

charmed596 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Ha! There’s no way that house is in her name only, it’s either under both their names or just his.

Five grand is not twice a down payment. I’m doing a first time buyer low income buying program (so probably similar to what is offered for servicemen) and the down payment is still 10 grand. Frank could have had half that saved up from living at home.

The cars could be in someone else’s name, the house in theirs

Most financial institutions won’t give you a loan without knowing the percentage of your income to bills ratio isn’t over a certain amount

It doesn’t make sense based on her posting schedule and bills (the kids, food, the new furniture and moving costs, Rent, etc) that she could afford to build a home and buy a car six months (?) After moving
lol That is not what I said. 5k would be twice her monthly payment and that is on the low side. I am sure some sponsors pay more then $500. To get approved for a 300k house the average you would need to make is 70k. I bet she makes more then that.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

seadenam wrote:I haven't caught up on this whole discussion but I have a form of MD and didn't have children because my mutation is unknown. I was shocked when my geneticist brought up family planning. I have been clear that I couls never make my child suffer like I have. I am lucky and have a less sever form than DMD. Makes me crazy that she has money for cars and houses but won't consider IVF. Poor Nolan has barely any symptoms. Wait until she has so many appointments her life revolves around therapy and medical stuff. Most social workers will tell you a sick child or the death of a child is a marriage killer. Not to mention the expense especially in the US. I just don't get the rush. I also don't understand the 2 story especially if they insist on not using IVF. They probably won't put in a wet room now which is when it makes sense although may not be as pretty. A ranch would likely be more expensive because it requires more land but would make much more sense. A flex room would likely not be big enough for a wheelchair plus mechanical bed and any future medical equipment. Needed to vent my frustration.

Britney said on Instagram that IVF is something she would consider, when asked about having kids in the future.
seadenam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by seadenam »

hellodolly_ wrote:
seadenam wrote:I haven't caught up on this whole discussion but I have a form of MD and didn't have children because my mutation is unknown. I was shocked when my geneticist brought up family planning. I have been clear that I couls never make my child suffer like I have. I am lucky and have a less sever form than DMD. Makes me crazy that she has money for cars and houses but won't consider IVF. Poor Nolan has barely any symptoms. Wait until she has so many appointments her life revolves around therapy and medical stuff. Most social workers will tell you a sick child or the death of a child is a marriage killer. Not to mention the expense especially in the US. I just don't get the rush. I also don't understand the 2 story especially if they insist on not using IVF. They probably won't put in a wet room now which is when it makes sense although may not be as pretty. A ranch would likely be more expensive because it requires more land but would make much more sense. A flex room would likely not be big enough for a wheelchair plus mechanical bed and any future medical equipment. Needed to vent my frustration.

Britney said on Instagram that IVF is something she would consider, when asked about having kids in the future.
Good although I feel like she may already be expecting but don't want to say anything until they know the sex of the baby. Saw other posts saying that he didn't want to do it for religious reasons. I knew she was having a girl with Harlow because they weren't freaking out when announcing her pregnancy. Couldn't understand how you could get so upset about Nolan having DMD then take the risk knowing you have the option and being able to save up to do IVF since she is so young. I could never imagine telling my child that they have to go through an illness because of my choice. Yes DMD boys live much longer than they used to and have there are lots of potential treatments in the pipeline but that doesn't mean that they will have a normal life and that they won't struggle. Many treatments will only be available for the next generation.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Did he trade his Ford Focus for a new car? I can’t see him getting rid of his baby corvette. He posts more pictures of her than he does if Brittany

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

MommaOfThree wrote:Did he trade his Ford Focus for a new car? I can’t see him getting rid of his baby corvette. He posts more pictures of her than he does if Brittany

That's what I was thinking. A Ford focus makes him look dorky anyway lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”