• Advertisement

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Re: BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Chichi wrote:Grandma Cathy seems to have a positive effect on Kyra. For a change she sounds calm while vlogging and overall less fake and more hands on with the kids. Plus looks like they're finally working on potty training Levi. Of course she still needs Kiki's help with the kids. But the kids too are cleaner. Dressed and hair brushed. Mouths and hands clean. Having a mature mother figure is good for Kyra. Wonder how long her grandma is around. Today's vlog is also edited better. She seems to finally be putting an effort into the vlog, taking the kids for an outings and house is clean. I like that grandma Cathy seems to give some tough love and guidance and hopefully Kyra will step up and mature a bit for the long term.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
How pathetic is it though that a grown ass mother of two needs her grandma or boyfriend mother to be present in order to keep her kids clean and dressed. She is putting on this show now. I mean she was filming Alaya standing on a chair in a restaurant and instead of put the camera down, get up and make her child sit down properly. She waited for grandma to do it. She is an asshole and should stop breeding asap

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby mem3896 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Every time I come to read this thread lol I can’t [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/6d7c2858ef1d26ee618a0740f9a2c9ec.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mem3896
Amateur

Postby lurker111 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Did anyone else notice the vlog said “8/13/18”
So careless lol

lurker111
Amateur

Postby Lavenderlace56 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:00 pm

I’ve finally been bored enough to catch up on the past few vlogs, and I’m surprised no one has brought up oscars crotch shot in the vlog called “they were so excited”! Or how Grandma Kathy had to tell Kyra to slow down

Lavenderlace56
Amateur

Postby 3boys1girl » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Chichi wrote:Grandma Cathy seems to have a positive effect on Kyra. For a change she sounds calm while vlogging and overall less fake and more hands on with the kids. Plus looks like they're finally working on potty training Levi. Of course she still needs Kiki's help with the kids. But the kids too are cleaner. Dressed and hair brushed. Mouths and hands clean. Having a mature mother figure is good for Kyra. Wonder how long her grandma is around. Today's vlog is also edited better. She seems to finally be putting an effort into the vlog, taking the kids for an outings and house is clean. I like that grandma Cathy seems to give some tough love and guidance and hopefully Kyra will step up and mature a bit for the long term.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

I think it was Saturday’s vlog, where Kyra is speaking & she pauses to inform the camera that her grandmother tells her to slow down... I think it’s great that she’s is there & correcting all her mistakes as a mother, girlfriend & person.

3boys1girl
Talker

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Did I miss where she has confirmed being pregnant other than liking everyone's comments who say it. If she is I hope it's a boy. She very much doesn't like the girls as much as the boys. She also seems to get very annoyed at how much Oscar bonds with Alaya. Like its competition. She is such a fucking awful mother. I honestly hope she doesn't have anymore.

Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:28 pm

did they ever say that they’re potty training levi i just saw him wearing underwear in the “they were so excited vlog” but don’t remember them saying they were going to potty train him again
Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby kayjay » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Ok Kyra has definitely made Oscar sleep outside before Lmao

Unrelated: I haven't posted in months because I forgot my password and was too lazy to reset but damn it feels good to be back!
kayjay
Talker

Postby Mylifenolimits » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:33 pm

Coco_ wrote:did they ever say that they’re potty training levi i just saw him wearing underwear in the “they were so excited vlog” but don’t remember them saying they were going to potty train him again

I think that’s why her grandma Kathy is there to potty train him.

Mylifenolimits
Informer

Postby flightlessbird » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Why did Kyra think it was so hilarious that Alaya was trying to eat a big ass sandwich and couldn't? Her grandma had to be the one to step in and help her eat it. It should've been cut for her before letting her try to eat it. Are you really that damn stupid Kyra?
flightlessbird
True Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:51 am

Coco_ wrote:did they ever say that they’re potty training levi i just saw him wearing underwear in the “they were so excited vlog” but don’t remember them saying they were going to potty train him again

In her IG Stories yesterday he was in underwear. But I will bet he will be back in a diaper today.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Postby lilspooky » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:13 am

chloe6124 wrote:

In her IG Stories yesterday he was in underwear. But I will bet he will be back in a diaper today.

To be fair, potty training sometimes means going back & forth or using multiple types of potty training pants (like pull ups for example) and many kids will use underwear during the day and pull ups/diapers at night or naps well into age 3, some even into age 4. Coco said OK haven’t mentioned potty training but I’m sure it’s been happening low key even for months now ...I’ve certainly babysat some just fine parents who were lazy or uneducated about potty training. Idk. I’m not ‘that worried’ about Levi now that Gma Kathy is there. Plus like a previous poster said, it’s good to have Gma Kathy there to help correct Kyra. Not that she ‘should’ need it, but sincr she DOES need it, I’m glad Gma Kathy is there. Reminds me of how Kyra tried to be good to Levi as a newborn. Kyra could be such a good mom, that’s what annoys me so much about her (more so than Oscar. I wish he was a better dad but I’m not surprised he isn’t - partially a ‘teen’ dad thing, partially just a dad thing. Uninvolved dads don’t shock me.)
lilspooky
Talker

Postby chloe6124 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:19 am

lilspooky wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

To be fair, potty training sometimes means going back & forth or using multiple types of potty training pants (like pull ups for example) and many kids will use underwear during the day and pull ups/diapers at night or naps well into age 3, some even into age 4. Coco said OK haven’t mentioned potty training but I’m sure it’s been happening low key even for months now ...I’ve certainly babysat some just fine parents who were lazy or uneducated about potty training. Idk. I’m not ‘that worried’ about Levi now that Gma Kathy is there. Plus like a previous poster said, it’s good to have Gma Kathy there to help correct Kyra. Kyra could be such a good mom, that’s what annoys me so much about her (more so than Oscar. I wish he was a better dad but I’m not surprised he isn’t - partially a ‘teen’ dad thing, partially just a dad thing. Uninvolved dads don’t shock me.)

It’s not about that though. It’s about Kyra’s refusal to work on it. Yes kids often do wear pull-ups at night for awhile. I still consider a child potty trained if they are wearing pull-ups at night. It’s about Kyra holding her kids back. Like all the excuses of not taking the bottle away from Alaya. Oscar had to do it when she was gone. Or when Alaya showed interest in the potty and she was scared. She should of reassured her and told her she would get a reward if she went. Instead she pushed her anxieties onto her kids.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:22 am

chloe6124 wrote:
lilspooky wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:[quote="Coco_"]did they ever say that they’re potty training levi i just saw him wearing underwear in the “they were so excited vlog” but don’t remember them saying they were going to potty train him again

To be fair, potty training sometimes means going back & forth or using multiple types of potty training pants (like pull ups for example) and many kids will use underwear during the day and pull ups/diapers at night or naps well into age 3, some even into age 4. Coco said OK haven’t mentioned potty training but I’m sure it’s been happening low key even for months now ...I’ve certainly babysat some just fine parents who were lazy or uneducated about potty training. Idk. I’m not ‘that worried’ about Levi now that Gma Kathy is there. Plus like a previous poster said, it’s good to have Gma Kathy there to help correct Kyra. Kyra could be such a good mom, that’s what annoys me so much about her (more so than Oscar. I wish he was a better dad but I’m not surprised he isn’t - partially a ‘teen’ dad thing, partially just a dad thing. Uninvolved dads don’t shock me.)

It’s not about that though. It’s about Kyra’s refusal to work on it. Yes kids often do wear pull-ups at night for awhile. I still consider a child potty trained if they are wearing pull-ups at night. It’s about Kyra holding her kids back. Like all the excuses of not taking the bottle away from Alaya. Oscar had to do it when she was gone. Or when Alaya showed interest in the potty and she was scared. She should of reassured her and told her she would get a reward if she went. Instead she pushed her anxieties onto her kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]All of this. Kyra doesn't do these things because she doesn't want to. She is lazy. Yet she doesn't want anyone else doing them. She is ridiculous.

Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby adeline » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Why is it so hard to brush her hair (!!!!) and put a shirt on? My God, what will they do once they have their third [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180917/a2802a10ea9095829040d2450a4f9d23.jpg[/img]

Poslano z mojega FIG-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk
adeline
Talker

Postby brendarae222 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Why does Oscar sky dive so much? Its fine for a hobby, but he’s doing it like its his job......

brendarae222
Amateur

Postby homegirljenn » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:15 pm

adeline wrote:Why is it so hard to brush her hair (!!!!) and put a shirt on? My God, what will they do once they have their third [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180917/a2802a10ea9095829040d2450a4f9d23.jpg[/img]

I love how a couple vlogs ago when I think Oscar was changing her diaper or something they blurred her chest and them later in that same vlog she's just wearing a diaper and no blur. And then they post photos galore of her with no shirt on. I don't get that logic. Just have her wear clothing

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
homegirljenn
Amateur

Postby sezzajaydee » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:23 pm

brendarae222 wrote:Why does Oscar sky dive so much? Its fine for a hobby, but he’s doing it like its his job......

I wondered this too.
He seems to go a few times a week. I thought it was just to get his jumps up so he could solo jump. But it seems like he goes more now than when he was training.

sezzajaydee
Informer

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Postby jessie131 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:33 pm

brendarae222 wrote:Why does Oscar sky dive so much? Its fine for a hobby, but he’s doing it like its his job......

It seems that Oscar is just like that, he can’t have hobby’s or just do things casually. He becomes obsessed with things and that’s all he’s life revolves around till he moves onto a new hobby. Remember when he was at the gym and was there daily Kyra even said ‘he’s been there for two hours’ a few times. And before that it was the Xbox when Alaya was born, until Kyra made him chuck it out, then hiking which they seemed to be doing daily to when Levi was a baby.

jessie131
Talker

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:39 pm

jessie131 wrote:

It seems that Oscar is just like that, he can’t have hobby’s or just do things casually. He becomes obsessed with things and that’s all he’s life revolves around till he moves onto a new hobby. Remember when he was at the gym and was there daily Kyra even said ‘he’s been there for two hours’ a few times. And before that it was the Xbox when Alaya was born, until Kyra made him chuck it out, then hiking which they seemed to be doing daily to when Levi was a baby.

I think he is attempting to get some certification. Like you have to have so many hours etc to do so and so.

Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby landonsmommy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:51 pm

homegirljenn wrote:
adeline wrote:Why is it so hard to brush her hair (!!!!) and put a shirt on? My God, what will they do once they have their third [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180917/a2802a10ea9095829040d2450a4f9d23.jpg[/img]

I love how a couple vlogs ago when I think Oscar was changing her diaper or something they blurred her chest and them later in that same vlog she's just wearing a diaper and no blur. And then they post photos galore of her with no shirt on. I don't get that logic. Just have her wear clothing

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

They said in the comments of that vlog that they blurred her as a “joke” because that’s the only time they’ve ever done it

landonsmommy
Talker

Postby landonsmommy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Anyone else see what could be a bump at the end of the newest vlog? When she’s laying with Alaya?

landonsmommy
Talker

Postby d4865 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:10 pm

landonsmommy wrote:Anyone else see what could be a bump at the end of the newest vlog? When she’s laying with Alaya?

Definitely a baby bump
d4865
Informer

Postby sezzajaydee » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:58 pm

She wants space from her kids.....

Also the hints are coming thick and fast lately. Kyra rode the gondola when she was pregnant with Levi and Alaya. Seems like an odd random fact to throw out for no reason.

sezzajaydee
Informer

Postby shmimeathand » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Hopefully, if he’s smart, he’s probably working for a certification to become an instructor.... at least that way he will have a useful skill for when the YouTube checks stop coming
shmimeathand
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to OKBaby