BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by ckks »

Hope everyone is okay with the title. If not, maybe a mod can change it? It was just the only one I could remember from the suggestions and we’re way past due for a new thread. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woodenshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Re: BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

Unread post by woodenshoes »

That family photo was interesting. Maybe they want to rebrand it as a sister wive kinda family channel

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Kyra thinks shes living in some type of frat house or something. They shouldnt be branded as “family” vloggers anymore because there is absolutely no family time shown in the vlogs at all. Just kyra hanging out with her besties and the occasional 10 second clip with the kids.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

keyraeee wrote:Kyra thinks shes living in some type of frat house or something. They shouldnt be branded as “family” vloggers anymore because there is absolutely no family time shown in the vlogs at all. Just kyra hanging out with her besties and the occasional 10 second clip with the kids.

right i really hate watching them now it’s always kyra and oscar doing two completely different things with their friends... that is not at all relatable nor is it normal or ideal for a young couple to invite all their friends to live with them and their kids.. they’re a mess!
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Kyra talking about her drink at Olive Garden the other day: It’s like dessert and four quarters.
Alissa: “That’s 2. Four quarters is 2.”

What? Do any of these YouTubers have even a middle school level of education?

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I had to quit hate watching OKbaby and went to try and catch up but...what the ever loving f&ck is going on over there? lol 2 houses, gigantic vehicles, do they still have their office? (LOL), it seems like something is VERY off with those two (even more than usual) Their vlogs are impossible to follow and it's all just a gaggle of nonsense.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

ckks wrote:Hope everyone is okay with the title. If not, maybe a mod can change it? It was just the only one I could remember from the suggestions and we’re way past due for a new thread. Sorry!

I think this title is SPOT ON!!! It fits perfectly what is going on with them.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I don’t know if anyone saw my post this week but their old house is pending again.

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

What happened between Megan and kyra? I’ve heard barley anything. Can someone summarize what happened?

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

lovebug1212 wrote:What happened between Megan and kyra? I’ve heard barley anything. Can someone summarize what happened?

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I guess shes been replaced with Alissa lol.

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

fingusername wrote:I had to quit hate watching OKbaby and went to try and catch up but...what the ever loving f&ck is going on over there? lol 2 houses, gigantic vehicles, do they still have their office? (LOL), it seems like something is VERY off with those two (even more than usual) Their vlogs are impossible to follow and it's all just a gaggle of nonsense.
She hasnt mentioned anything about the office, but I can assume she doesnt use it anymore. In one of their recent vlogs they showed the room upstairs and they turned it into an office.

I thought it was a very dumb decision for kyra to rent that office space when she knew they were planning to move. The amount of money they waste is laughable.

When I first started watching them (when levi was around 6 months), they were not crazy and impulsive at all. They seemed somewhat sensible with their money. Idk what the hell happened with them.

LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

Alisa is there milking OK for all the subs and views she can possibly get, joining them on their trip to LA, those are going to be impossible to watch with her in them. They aren’t even a family channel anymore they are just a mess. I don’t think Kyra started yt for the “memories of her kids” she started it to have “fame” and minions looking up to her giving her the validation she’s always looked for.
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

keyraeee wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:What happened between Megan and kyra? I’ve heard barley anything. Can someone summarize what happened?

The only thing that’s “changed” is that Keren unfollowed her on Instagram after playlist, but Kyra is still following her. Maybe something happened at the KKandbabyJ hotel??

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

keyraeee wrote:
fingusername wrote:I had to quit hate watching OKbaby and went to try and catch up but...what the ever loving f&ck is going on over there? lol 2 houses, gigantic vehicles, do they still have their office? (LOL), it seems like something is VERY off with those two (even more than usual) Their vlogs are impossible to follow and it's all just a gaggle of nonsense.
She hasnt mentioned anything about the office, but I can assume she doesnt use it anymore. In one of their recent vlogs they showed the room upstairs and they turned it into an office.

I thought it was a very dumb decision for kyra to rent that office space when she knew they were planning to move. The amount of money they waste is laughable.

When I first started watching them (when levi was around 6 months), they were not crazy and impulsive at all. They seemed somewhat sensible with their money. Idk what the hell happened with them.

They were actually really smart with their money. I am not sure what happened.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It’s like they are running a frat house with everyone there. You never see things like teaching the kids or them learning things. Not even trying to potty train Levi. He talks and communicates so well he should be trained. Her and Oscar can’t stand being alone for two seconds together. They need to go on a trip just the two of them. No kids and no friends or family. Their relationship is non existent.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

I’m so glad I found this website you guys have no idea. Every time I try to look in the comments on their videos I hope to find something that calls them out on stupid shit they do but whenever I do find a comment like that there’s always okbaby groupies crying about it and defending them. Like yea I like okbaby but I could NOT spend that much time with that many people in my house. I honestly think kyra just misses being young so maybe she’s trying to re-live it. But like newsflash, you’re a mom now.

catabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by catabelle »

canvasveggie wrote:
keyraeee wrote:

The only thing that’s “changed” is that Keren unfollowed her on Instagram after playlist, but Kyra is still following her. Maybe something happened at the KKandbabyJ hotel??

I just checked Kerens IG and the latest person in her ‘following’ tab is Kyra so it seems like she must have recently refollowed her. wonder if the unfollow was on accident or on purpose...
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

catabelle wrote:
canvasveggie wrote:
keyraeee wrote: I’ve been wondering the same thing. I guess shes been replaced with Alissa lol.

I just checked Kerens IG and the latest person in her ‘following’ tab is Kyra so it seems like she must have recently refollowed her. wonder if the unfollow was on accident or on purpose...
Oh I meant that Keren unfollowed Megan!! Keren followed Megan at one point but she unfollowed her after she stayed at her house at playlist. Kyra still follows Megan though.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

chloe6124 wrote:I don’t know if anyone saw my post this week but their old house is pending again.

Kyra said something in their “day in the life” vlog about how sick of that house she is and that she thinks it’s cursed. I wish they’d go into more detail about the issues they’re having selling it. They used to be really open and transparent but now they’re too busy living seperate lives in their frat house.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BarelyOKBaby | Part 22

staceybrax wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I don’t know if anyone saw my post this week but their old house is pending again.

Kyra said something in their “day in the life” vlog about how sick of that house she is and that she thinks it’s cursed. I wish they’d go into more detail about the issues they’re having selling it. They used to be really open and transparent but now they’re too busy living seperate lives in their frat house.

When you look at the pictures I can see why it’s not selling. It has no place for a family to sit and eat. Then stupid them left that table in the pictures which makes it obvious there is no place. They are on like a corner lot. No yard except a cracker jax box. If you look at the view and scan it there are houses that are probably one third the price of their house and older right across the street. At least where they are now all those houses are new. It wasn’t a smart decision to buy that house in that location.

Return to “OKBaby”