Chloe and Beans: Part 7

NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

Also Rufus really didn't seem to be grasping the whole emotions exercise. Of all the kids he seemed to not really get it. He's a smart boy so either he just wasn't in the mood for it or maybe emotions aren't his strong point (I won't bring up the spectrum again lol)
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Maybe the kids don't understand emotions because they only seem to be able to express "happy" ones.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

Can't stand the 'attitude' poses that Chloe seems to favour in photographs lately. She has two photo modes, random snarly face/ slack jawed stare or side view check-out-my-hair. There is just nothing genuine about her anymore it is all so unbelievably contrived. I dread to think how much time they spend planning and setting up photos and trying to get the correct 'look'

Meanwhile over at the bendy beanstalk someone has called them out on pricing some books way over RRP. They've ignored it so far but it's interesting because their prices are insane. I wonder if theyve just been marking everything up. I actually enjoy following that page because they have some great stuff on there but I just use it for ideas because you can almost always find it so much cheaper, or a similar product so much cheaper online.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Chloe and Ro seem like siblings to me. I can't see any romance or love between them. Also Chloe saying she loves Ro so so much seems fake. They are like brother and sister or friends. Can't imagine them being intimate.
Suzannn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suzannn »

Commonlove wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:33 pm Chloe and Ro seem like siblings to me. I can't see any romance or love between them. Also Chloe saying she loves Ro so so much seems fake. They are like brother and sister or friends. Can't imagine them being intimate.
Also calling him 'Daddy' all the time on camera, even when the kids are not involved in the conversation. So romantic :? ;)
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Aww guys but didn’t you know he is the love of her life AND they .have. 6. kids, yes that’s right 6 kids, like they are something special, like big f’n deal. I went to school with 4 families who had a combined 38 children between them, so Chloe having 6 kids is nothing special.

I agree that her relationship with her housekeeper boyfriend as I don’t think he is not really her life partner or husband because she thinks so highly of herself, remember she earns all the money guys to support the family while Cinderrodobby does all the real work.

And that photo of her with Ro for his birthday is ALL ABOUT HER AGAIN, Ro can’t even get his 2 mins of birthday bliss/fame because Princess B***h face hates having the spotlight taken off her. Her face, oh my gawd :-o
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

What the heck are those kids wearing in her latest IG post, I’m sorry but there are no words for those outfits except UGLY.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tulip24 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:30 pm What the heck are those kids wearing in her latest IG post, I’m sorry but there are no words for those outfits except UGLY.
Still pushing Felix and the number thing.

Those clothes look like they came out of the reject bin.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I just had a look at her Instagram.
Major eye roll.

Her post about how people should mind their own business when they’re out in public and the kids are being brats.

You make it people’s business when you’re out in public and your children are interrupting their shopping/meal/whatever with their noisy or bad behaviour.

I get kids will be kids but they also need to be respectful of those around them.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:35 am I just had a look at her Instagram.
Major eye roll.

Her post about how people should mind their own business when they’re out in public and the kids are being brats.

You make it people’s business when you’re out in public and your children are interrupting their shopping/meal/whatever with their noisy or bad behaviour.

I get kids will be kids but they also need to be respectful of those around them.
Chloe begs for attention at every opportunity then complains about it. They also seemed to be better behaved when they were younger. Almost as if the don't care attitude has rubbed off on them.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I'm not surprised at their behaviour. They are constantly shouting over each other and talking over Chloe all the time. They've not been taught basic manners of waiting and not butting in.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

I haven't watched her videos lately but now I watched one, and I don't know if it's just me but I can't really understand what the kids are saying. Evan's speech is quite clear but all the others, no idea. And why is everyone's voice so whiny?

What do you native speakers think, how do the kids speak? I was pretty surprised that I couldn't figure out what Otto was saying. He's not a small kid anymore.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Yeah I find both Otto and Felix a little hard to understand. Otto talks so soft and slowly and Felix has a very nasally voice and yells.

So, I was just skipping through the gender reveal video for Beckie's baby...they are so weird. Chloe legitimately addresses Ro as Daddy and says something like, "oooh yeeeah squeeze that garlic". Who said upthread they can't imagine Chloe and Ro being intimate? :shock: :lol:

Another weird moment was filmed Felix repeatedly touching Beckie's boob, being told the baby wasn't in THERE and he keeps touching and asking why it's hard? :? It's like the Rufus with wee on his shirt incident all over again, things happen, but...WHY would you keep it in the vlog?? And I'm sorry a 5 year old is old enough to be taught boundaries, it's innocent now but won't be perceived that way if he isn't taught not to just randomly squeeze boobs while people giggle and vlog.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

They’re hard to understand.
Even for an Australian.
The triplets are somewhat easier to understand now but a lot of it is mumbled and jumbled from all of them.

Not surprising considering Chloe talks like she has a mouthful of rocks.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:56 pm Yeah I find both Otto and Felix a little hard to understand. Otto talks so soft and slowly and Felix has a very nasally voice and yells.

So, I was just skipping through the gender reveal video for Beckie's baby...they are so weird. Chloe legitimately addresses Ro as Daddy and says something like, "oooh yeeeah squeeze that garlic". Who said upthread they can't imagine Chloe and Ro being intimate? :shock: :lol:

Another weird moment was filmed Felix repeatedly touching Beckie's boob, being told the baby wasn't in THERE and he keeps touching and asking why it's hard? :? It's like the Rufus with wee on his shirt incident all over again, things happen, but...WHY would you keep it in the vlog?? And I'm sorry a 5 year old is old enough to be taught boundaries, it's innocent now but won't be perceived that way if he isn't taught not to just randomly squeeze boobs while people giggle and vlog.
ITA re:the breast touching. He touched her breast (that was fine) but he was never corrected to say it wasn't ok. Then of course did it a few more times and commented about her breast being hard. Not sure Becky would be thrilled to have that in the vlog - now we all know she has hard boobs lol
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

The latest IG post of them all lined up, it honestly looks like she got those clothes from a dumpster. Why do the kids never look clean or presentable. I often bought my kids clothes from thrift/secondhand stores but they always looked nice and never looked this bad.
Those outfits are a great endorsement for the thousands of dollars she spends on designer clothes, not !
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

OMG - she talks to Ro just like he's on of the kids. I can see their conversations must be very short and mind-numbing. Maybe that's why they have 6 kids lol
She spoke for Ro and decided what the best part of his birthday was for him....it was all the food then she basically talked about going around a bunch of places and getting free food as it was his birthday and lots of places give out free food. That's greedy, going to a whole bunch!
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Bekkaz wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:42 am OMG - she talks to Ro just like he's on of the kids. I can see their conversations must be very short and mind-numbing. Maybe that's why they have 6 kids lol
She spoke for Ro and decided what the best part of his birthday was for him....it was all the food then she basically talked about going around a bunch of places and getting free food as it was his birthday and lots of places give out free food. That's greedy, going to a whole bunch!
I ALWAYS find the condescending, addressing him as Daddy thing creepy but this was next level cringey. She calls him a "big boy" and he's just standing there with a pained smile like one of the kids. Could not finish watching after that. Shudder. Also the irony of the "free" food is that with the petrol guzzling bus they drive I'm sure they spent plenty driving around to get free food.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Haven't really seen a vlog in ages but I just watched the triplets' birthday vlog. Didn't they use some kind of brown wrapping paper to wrap the present with that they could also recycle in the past? Now they use regular wrapping paper. I'm confused. Maybe it has been addressed in the thread earlier and I missed it. 😅
eprouvette1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eprouvette1 »

monkey_crazy wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:06 am Haven't really seen a vlog in ages but I just watched the triplets' birthday vlog. Didn't they use some kind of brown wrapping paper to wrap the present with that they could also recycle in the past? Now they use regular wrapping paper. I'm confused. Maybe it has been addressed in the thread earlier and I missed it. 😅
Chloe probably just changed her phases, recycling mot likely just doesn't fit in with her current aesthetic.
English is not my first language

Return to “Chloe and Beans”