KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

janemom1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by janemom1 »

I'm new ish to this board but I put my title suggestion in another spot but thought I'd put it here too

KKandSutton-lydisappointed?

Think it goes well. I'd love to be a fly on the wall after everyone left to see if Keren just broke down crying over him being a boy. I really do think it happened...
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

OMG, my husband would NOT be out entertaining and dining house guests this late at night two days after bringing our newborn home. What the actual f goes on in his head???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:It’s chapping Keren’s ass so much that people are making fun of the name or just plain saying it’s bad.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 67f7c9.png[/img]

So nice to tell your fans that pay your bills that they are irrelevant.

lol well to be honest she is right. Everyone else’s opinion is. Id be pissed if everyone spent their day picking on my brand new baby’s name. Doesnt matter who likes it as long as they do.

Lol you’re almost as bad as chloe. Always up their ass 24/7

Whatev. Im hardly up their ass 24/7 soooo that literally makes no sense. Im usually anti Kk 90% of the time but yeah, the baby name? None of our fucking business what they chose or how they pronounce it. To each their own I suppose.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Sooo does Tay Tay get a raise?

tralalala
Amateur
Amateur

KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by tralalala »

So I think someone asked something about the significance of Vietnamese names a few pages back, idk but just wanted to clarify that usually a Vietnamese name is chosen out somewhere in a child’s name to literally serve as their Vietnamese name.
They are addressed by that name. Tbh, if your fam is more traditional you never address them by their American name even.
Khoa has a full Vietnamese name. Khoa Hoang Nguyen I think, his family would just address him as Khoa. Jackson IS Khai. This way of naming children honestly kind of came to be to reduce bullying and for ease so others have a name they can pronounce in school and work without ridicule growing up in America or wherever.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

tralalala wrote:So I think someone asked something about the significance of Vietnamese names a few pages back, idk but just wanted to clarify that usually a Vietnamese name is chosen out somewhere in a child’s name to literally serve as their Vietnamese name.
They are addressed by that name. Tbh, if your fam is more traditional you never address them by their American name even.
Khoa has a full Vietnamese name. Khoa Hoang Nguyen I think, his family would just address him as Khoa. Jackson IS Khai. This way of naming children honestly kind of came to be to reduce bullying and for ease so others have a name they can pronounce in school and work without ridicule growing up in America or wherever.
Ive actually heard of that and kind of like that way of doing it! Didnt someone mention Landon’s wasnt Vietnamese? Why did I always think it was? Lol

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

forumluver wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Its ridiculous that keren said she cant get out of bed to change diapers yet this chick can lift her 20+ pound kids no problem!

Also alissa looks so out of place there, shes super pathetic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Youre not even supposed to lift more than the weight of your baby after a csec. She held Landon IN THE HOSPITAL.

Did anyone hear allissa when she was talking to Jackson and she was like “do you like lissa better or mommy”

SERIOUSLY GIRL Image

Keren looked pissed when she said that lmfao

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Part of me thinks the reason khoa really wanted a girl is because his brother has a girl and another one on the way.

StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

If no one is wrong then why are y'all going on and on about how K&K are pronouncing it?
Amanda-L wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
Then why does absolutely no one with the name Sutton say it the way you think it's supposed to be pronounced?
Maybe because all those people you know of with that name are American? I don't know.

I'm British as well, no one here would say it the way KK say it or how it's said in the videos you linked. Its actually difficult for me to say it like they do, it doesn't feel natural and it's like I'm attempting some dodgy accent. Same goes for Peyton or pronouncing things like herb, oregano, pecan, twat, pasta etc. American English is just a little different both in spelling and how it's spoken to how it is here and in some other countries where people speak English. It is what it is. No one is wrong.
Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
sisinikkole
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sisinikkole »

been lurking for a while now and decided to make an account to post about this new baby and Keren. I'm not one to bash on what people name their own children but something about the name Sutton does strike me as a first name. seems more like a last name personally. Keren holding Landon right after a csection was crazy to me. like girl give your body time to heal. and the way she said look what you started to Khoa because Landon wanted him to hold him.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

StrippedWoman wrote:If no one is wrong then why are y'all going on and on about how K&K are pronouncing it?

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
Literally made one post pointing out the differences in how we all say a lot of things differently. Didn't realise that was going on and on, but okay then *shrugs*
Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

Terelynne wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Props to Horinna for calling Keren out on the Rain spelling and on Jackson hating Landon! Lmao that was awesome!!!

LOL!!!

Omg I missed this... what vlog is it?

Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

Coco_ wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Its ridiculous that keren said she cant get out of bed to change diapers yet this chick can lift her 20+ pound kids no problem!

right?! she’s walking around perfectly fine holding the baby in every clip she could’ve layed him on the sofa to change his diaper & just asked khoa to grab the stuff for her but really making khoa do it all when she’s capable of changing a diaper ugh she’s such an ugly person!
I had a csection with my kid so I know how painful it is... seeing her laying on her stomach right when they got home because she wanted Jackson to hold the baby..... omg. I can’t... but she has to be handed the baby at night for feedings.... crazy crazy

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Buckeyebaby wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
dasiesunshine wrote:I love the name rain, I’m all for hippie names...my two kids have nature middle names. But I’m not a fan of the combination she chose, all I hear is “sudden rain”. At least pronounce the “t” sound clearly...
This thread is blowing my mind. I’m a born and raised Californian and as I said in my post above, upon first glance I would’ve pronounced it “sut-ton”... I also say “but-ton” and not “buh-ehn” for button. Am I doing this all wrong?
I had a friend growing up whose last name is Sutton, and everyone always pronounced it “Sut-in” so like a combination of the two? Idk I generally think pronunciations depend on regions but I feel like “suh-en” will confuse a lot of people. If I heard that in public I’d probably ask for her to repeat it a few times
When a person doesn't pronounce consonants they are using what's known as the glottal stop (the glottis is part of the larynx/voice box). Obviously there are certain consonants in the English language that are silent and I guess cultural differences also affect pronunciation. However, there's a school of thought that people who don't pronounce the obvious non silent consonants, and instead use a glottal stop, are of (or came from) a lower socioeconomic and educational background. So that would at least fit in with Keren's lack of intellectual prowess :lol: An example of a lower socioeconomic area in the UK (historically) is the East End of London, where the cockney accent is renowned for it's use of the glottal stop:

Ref her giving birth two weeks early via scheduled C Section, do we assume it's because she had undisclosed gestational diabetes like was thought during her pregnancy with Landon also? Apologies if this has already been discussed as still catching up.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

KaterTot wrote:
Momma210 wrote:Omg Nickson would have been sooo cute!!

You can tell this is a new generation. My age tells on me but Nickson is Nixon to me. All negative vibes. lol
I'm 24 and all I thought was Nixon too haha not a good idea.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

Blackswan wrote:
spookymoe wrote:
PenelopeG wrote:I only watched a couple of vlogs and instantly hated them so I only watch the bigger videos. Watching these birth vlogs makes me really sad for Jackson and Landon. Jackson has issues for sure. He speaks clearly but his pattern of speaking is off. He only repeats certain phrases over and over again. Him saying “hi little baby” was cute the first time but it’s scary how he says it a million times when associated with the baby. He should be able to talk to the baby or about the baby with a million other words “this is his hair, I see his eyes, he’s yawning etc.” and all he says is “Hi little baby” and Karen and Khoa will never get it taken care of

It's even worse because they are choosing to ignore it. I'm a trained SLP and his issues are SO easily addressed, I'd be shocked if they took him to therapy and he didn't catch up to where he should be in 6 months of therapy. And honestly with regular therapy he could even get ahead of kids his age.

They can easily afford speech therapy they're just ignoring the problem hoping it'll go away. Terrible parents, as if screwing up his teeth wasn't enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yup. My son was in speech therapy for a couple of months and that made such a huge difference! BUT speech therapy isn’t enough. Keren and Khoa have to go home and work with him also how the therapist shows you. Therapy is once or twice a week. The rest of the time you have to work with them too.
Or if they don’t want to send him to speech therapy. They could at least send him to daycare one or two days a week. That will improve his speech a lot.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:I don’t like her but even I feel bad for Keren that Khoa keeps pushing a 4th already and only a girl at that, no talk of a boy at all. I know she will go for it but she’s repeatedly said “my body can’t handle it” while in the hospital recovering from a csection and he totally ignores it. Listen to your children’s mother saying she doesn’t think her body could handle a 4th you stupid man child. I’d be livid with my husband if he was saying things like that. The way he kept saying “your drugs” like a middle school boy was stupid too. Yes Khoa, she has pain medication because her body was nearly cut in half. ImageImage I’m not giving her a pass at all on skipping any form of BC but I think if he manned up and matured to have an adult conversation with her about family planning they would decide to prevent at least for the foreseeable future.

I think Sutton (ugh) is a super cute baby though, I enjoyed when they focused on his face so much in the vlog. His cheeks are so cute! Image

I agree with you. Don’t worry about the fact that another pregnancy could literally kill your fiancé/the mother of your children Khoa, as long as you get your girl right?? Having children and how many children you have is absolutely a decision that you need to agree on with your partner but at some point in it the man doesn’t get a say, I think. Khoa wants another baby, Keren doesn’t think that her body can handle another pregnancy, so I think the final decision should be up to Keren. It’s her health on the line and she shouldn’t risk her life to please Khoa’s want for a daughter when there are other ways for them to have a daughter (adoption, surrogacy) and he shouldn’t pressure her into a pregnancy she isn’t comfortable with. When Khoa can carry a baby for 10 months and then have major surgery to deliver said baby, then he can have the final say.

If only Khoa knew that it’s 100% his fault (genetically) they keep having boys....

Caitlynstew23 wrote:Actually that's not true. Gender if the child is reproduced the "natural way" (not in a lab), is always 50/50. It's like a coin toss, if I tell you to flip a coin 10 times and the first 9 times landed on heads, that doesn't mean the 10th time will be more likely heads. The probability is still 50/50. There is the same amount of chance that the 10th flip will land on tails as it will land on heads. So if they wanted a fourth there is a 50/50 chance that it will be a boy or a girl, no matter how many boys they've had in the past.

What??? The point of the comment was just to say that between the mother and the father, the father is the one detemining the gender because woman always give an X chromosome while the father can give or X or Y, X meaning they will be having a girl and Y a boy... So yes that is VERY true that Khoa is genetically the reason why they have boys because the gender is always dertermined by the chromosome that the father gives (of course he didn't do it on purpose but it is what it is). Noone is talking of the probability of having a boy or a girl in general...

And if you go into probability, i've read that actually it's not even sure the chance are really 50/50 because each year more boys are born, one theroy is that the sperm with the Y chromosome is a little smaller that the X so a little faster to arrive to the egg... Don't if it's true but just wanted to answer your comment

That is the end of my scientific comment!Sorry about that :)

I don't know how Keren is doing with all this people in her house! In her place, oustide my man and kids, i would only want my mom! Kyra, Alyssa and Corinna just came and settle down in her house... i feel it's very direspectful (if they weren't invited directly, if they were, i don't get it)
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Midia wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
I agree with you. Don’t worry about the fact that another pregnancy could literally kill your fiancé/the mother of your children Khoa, as long as you get your girl right?? Having children and how many children you have is absolutely a decision that you need to agree on with your partner but at some point in it the man doesn’t get a say, I think. Khoa wants another baby, Keren doesn’t think that her body can handle another pregnancy, so I think the final decision should be up to Keren. It’s her health on the line and she shouldn’t risk her life to please Khoa’s want for a daughter when there are other ways for them to have a daughter (adoption, surrogacy) and he shouldn’t pressure her into a pregnancy she isn’t comfortable with. When Khoa can carry a baby for 10 months and then have major surgery to deliver said baby, then he can have the final say.

If only Khoa knew that it’s 100% his fault (genetically) they keep having boys....

Caitlynstew23 wrote:Actually that's not true. Gender if the child is reproduced the "natural way" (not in a lab), is always 50/50. It's like a coin toss, if I tell you to flip a coin 10 times and the first 9 times landed on heads, that doesn't mean the 10th time will be more likely heads. The probability is still 50/50. There is the same amount of chance that the 10th flip will land on tails as it will land on heads. So if they wanted a fourth there is a 50/50 chance that it will be a boy or a girl, no matter how many boys they've had in the past.

What??? The point of the comment was just to say that between the mother and the father, the father is the one detemining the gender because woman always give an X chromosome while the father can give or X or Y, X meaning they will be having a girl and Y a boy... So yes that is VERY true that Khoa is genetically the reason why they have boys because the gender is always dertermined by the chromosome that the father gives (of course he didn't do it on purpose but it is what it is). Noone is talking of the probability of having a boy or a girl in general...

And if you go into probability, i've read that actually it's not even sure the chance are really 50/50 because each year more boys are born, one theroy is that the sperm with the Y chromosome is a little smaller that the X so a little faster to arrive to the egg... Don't if it's true but just wanted to answer your comment

That is the end of my scientific comment!Sorry about that :)

I don't know how Keren is doing with all this people in her house! In her place, oustide my man and kids, i would only want my mom! Kyra, Alyssa and Corinna just came and settle down in her house... i feel it's very direspectful (if they weren't invited directly, if they were, i don't get it)
The father will determine the gender of the baby and every time they have a boy, the chances of it being a girl become slimmer and slimmer. I can't really explain it in English as I studied and learned it in my native language but there are articles that have proof of this.
It has been proven that their chances of having a girl become slimmer and slimmer every time they have a boy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Tortuga wrote:
Coco_ wrote:

right?! she’s walking around perfectly fine holding the baby in every clip she could’ve layed him on the sofa to change his diaper & just asked khoa to grab the stuff for her but really making khoa do it all when she’s capable of changing a diaper ugh she’s such an ugly person!
I had a csection with my kid so I know how painful it is... seeing her laying on her stomach right when they got home because she wanted Jackson to hold the baby..... omg. I can’t... but she has to be handed the baby at night for feedings.... crazy crazy

That part made me cringe too. I had an emergency c section 9.5 months ago but I remember the pain very well. I'm betting keren has so much nerve damage there after 3x surgeries, she barely even feels it!

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
Tortuga wrote:
Coco_ wrote: right?! she’s walking around perfectly fine holding the baby in every clip she could’ve layed him on the sofa to change his diaper & just asked khoa to grab the stuff for her but really making khoa do it all when she’s capable of changing a diaper ugh she’s such an ugly person!

That part made me cringe too. I had an emergency c section 9.5 months ago but I remember the pain very well. I'm betting keren has so much nerve damage there after 3x surgeries, she barely even feels it!

That would definatly make sense as i remember when I had mine i lifted my leg slightly to put a pair of shorts on and felt like I ripped my inside open! She has a life of luxury though, not changing nappies, not having to get out of bed to pick up her son to feed him. Big up to all you other mums out there who did it all by yourself without that luxury! Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”