KKandtheBFFoftheday | KKandBabyJ | Part 37

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandtheBFFoftheday | Part 37

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

It's actually disgusting for them to call them family photos without Landon in them. Is Landon not family KAREN?!

Also if I remember Jackson hasn't always been gentle with babies. When they brought Landon home he used to snatch the pacifier out his mouth! And guess what Karen, Landon is roughly the same age Jackson was! When we all said about how mean Jackson was pushing and shoving Landon you said "he isn't horrible it's his age! He is just a toddler" well why isn't it the same for Landon?! I would much rather have Landon as a child then Jackson you unappreciative b***c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It was kind of funny how they were trying to ask Jackson questions and he clearly did not understand what they were asking. And yes that was terrible that Landon didn’t get to be in the pictures. They could of got some really cute ones of the three together. I don’t think it is done intentionally. I think they are unaware that they do it.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

anonymous2829 wrote:
Mamakanga wrote:Is it just me or do Keren's hands look like she's 70 years old? I would say maybe it's from the c-section but I also had one and my hands never did that.
Agreed, I was so confused by that picture of her hand. I wouldn’t have ever believed it was hers if it weren’t for the hospital bands.

It looked like she was severely dehydrated.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

chloe6124 wrote:It was kind of funny how they were trying to ask Jackson questions and he clearly did not understand what they were asking. And yes that was terrible that Landon didn’t get to be in the pictures. They could of got some really cute ones of the three together. I don’t think it is done intentionally. I think they are unaware that they do it.

How in the hell are you unaware that you didn't include one of your children in a family photo. It was done intentionally point blank. Their excuse for why he isn't present in 99% of their vlogs is he is napping. 9 month old babies don't nap as much as he does and he is nearly two. There was no excuse for that.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

chloe6124 wrote:It was kind of funny how they were trying to ask Jackson questions and he clearly did not understand what they were asking. And yes that was terrible that Landon didn’t get to be in the pictures. They could of got some really cute ones of the three together. I don’t think it is done intentionally. I think they are unaware that they do it.

Looking out of your minion glasses once again? Ofcourse it was done intentionally.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:

How in the hell are you unaware that you didn't include one of your children in a family photo. It was done intentionally point blank. Their excuse for why he isn't present in 99% of their vlogs is he is napping. 9 month old babies don't nap as much as he does and he is nearly two. There was no excuse for that.
My youngest is 1 and when he naps I have to decide between getting a chore done (yes, ONE measly chore), eating or taking a shower. That’s how short his nap is. Maybe Keren just puts him in his crib for A LOT of quiet time.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I agree it looks like she asked Jackie something to which they answered yes to. Hopefully it is to be the Godmother over any youtube friends. Unbelievable that they allow Jackson so discipline Landon wtf? And to schedule a photo shoot during his nap. Even if she wanted Landon asleep (so that he stays quiet) she could’ve put Suh-in in his crib with him and gotten a photo of them sleeping or something. Poor Landon. Keren looks great for having had a csection less than a week ago and seems perfectly capable of changing diapers!! But the real mvp is Lana. That chick is just beautiful, in every way. Her smile and attention to the kids seems so genuine. Kyra sleeping in bed tho... meanwhile her man is back home shuffling around kids for days while she’s napping around at her friends place.
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

Blackswan wrote:Is this Keren’s hand?!?! lol
I haven’t been on here in a long while because I got a job and schools about to start up again but I came back to lurk after Sutton was born and.... are those Cartier rings??? ImageImage remember she was going to get matching ones with Corinna but not until later and they look an awful lot like the stack Cartier rings

teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

I haven’t been on here in a long while because I got a job and schools about to start up again but I came back to lurk after Sutton was born and.... are those Cartier rings??? ImageImage remember she was going to get matching ones with Corinna but not until later and they look an awful lot like the stack Cartier rings

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Midia wrote:
What??? The point of the comment was just to say that between the mother and the father, the father is the one detemining the gender because woman always give an X chromosome while the father can give or X or Y, X meaning they will be having a girl and Y a boy... So yes that is VERY true that Khoa is genetically the reason why they have boys because the gender is always dertermined by the chromosome that the father gives (of course he didn't do it on purpose but it is what it is). Noone is talking of the probability of having a boy or a girl in general...

And if you go into probability, i've read that actually it's not even sure the chance are really 50/50 because each year more boys are born, one theroy is that the sperm with the Y chromosome is a little smaller that the X so a little faster to arrive to the egg... Don't if it's true but just wanted to answer your comment

That is the end of my scientific comment!Sorry about that :)

I don't know how Keren is doing with all this people in her house! In her place, oustide my man and kids, i would only want my mom! Kyra, Alyssa and Corinna just came and settle down in her house... i feel it's very direspectful (if they weren't invited directly, if they were, i don't get it)
Yes that's true, the male sperm is faster, so for having a girl it's better to wait for intercourse after your ovulation, and _not_ mate on the day of your ovulation ;)
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I should have said 'boy' sperm or Y-chromosome... ;)
shamulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shamulu »

So old looking... especially with the grey-ish hair.

shamulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shamulu »

So old looking... especially with the grey-ish hair.

tralalala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tralalala »

Bruh how is she alive with all these damn people, fr. Having a baby is exausting on the bod.
And smh, I cannot stand that people lay and SLEEP in their bed. Like its truly a little weird. Where the fuck does khoa sleep? In Jackson's bed again maybe

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I don’t read YouTube comments but is anyone of their fans defending Landon not being in the pictures? I don’t care if he’s the worst behaved kid in the world(he’s not) you don’t take family pics with a kid missing. If it were Jackson sleeping she would never keep him from the pictures.

I get why Alissa was in the pictures, I’m sure it would feel awkward taking pics and leaving her out but Alissa should have refused. Her facial expressions really annoy me. Kyra should be there with Oscar and the kids, not Alissa.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ALeto90 wrote:Relating to the gender theory, I’ve also read that what the mom eats can help determine which sperm live longer in there. Usually salty cravings, meat and coffee or eating breakfast produce males. Hello chick fil and Starbucks!! I also read that in order to have a female have sex more bc sperm shouldnt be so concentrated. Which proves my personal theory, that they ONLY have “fire sex” to make babies. Lol
Funny quote, when my mother was pregnant of my 3 year younger brother and his due date was set on my (3rd) birthday, my uncle, the brother of my father, said: are you doing it only once per year? Lol. My brother was born 17 days later though.

Speaking of, since Landon I have a new hypothesis: that handsomeness is universal, and really handsome kids are looking the same way, no matter where they're from on our planet. Landon reminds me very much of my brother, who was handsome in the same way, but westernized, with western eyes, thinner lips and in different colors (blond hair, green eyes, lighter skin tone), but otherwise copies of one another. And so I know a couple of kids of friends, who are mixed European from several countries, even mixed with Africa and Egypt. The girl partly from an African country though has an African forehead. So it doesn't matter whether you're half American/half Vietnamese, fully Belgian, half Belgian/half French, or half Dutch/half Egyptian, or half Dutch/half Hungarian-African, these kids are all lookalikes from all over the world.

The funny thing is my mother wondered where the nose of my brother came from (lol, funny writing it this way)....until she saw a photo of a Vietnamese child in a magazine. Since then, once in a while my brother would be half jokingly referred to as their Vietnamese child. So it's such a funny/striking coincidence to me that Landon is half Vietnamese :D He is so freaking adorable, and many times when he comes on screen I greet him with something in the order of 'hi darling sweetie', and sometimes even caress him on his cheek on the screen :cuted:, I guess to try and compensate for the lack of love from his parents.
Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

tralalala wrote:Bruh how is she alive with all these damn people, fr. Having a baby is exausting on the bod.
And smh, I cannot stand that people lay and SLEEP in their bed. Like its truly a little weird. Where the fuck does khoa sleep? In Jackson's bed again maybe

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The only thing I’m guessing is she loves the attention esp for vlogs. Looks great when you have all these people coming to see you and baby. More help too. I hardly wanted any company after mine.
I agree with the whole sharing beds. That’s just weird for your friends to just hangout and sleep.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Not even a new baby and a ridiculous amount of YouTuber’s showing up for the birth can get them to 1,000,000 subs lmao

KK: is there Suh-in wrong with our subscriber count?

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Not once did we ever hear keren or khoa say “i feel bad landon isn’t here to take pictures with us” we got the complete opposite from keren “luckily landon is asleep” so if you’d ask me i’d say it was very much intentional for them to schedule the pics during his nap and leave him out
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Stellar wrote:I don’t read YouTube comments but is anyone of their fans defending Landon not being in the pictures? I don’t care if he’s the worst behaved kid in the world(he’s not) you don’t take family pics with a kid missing. If it were Jackson sleeping she would never keep him from the pictures.

I get why Alissa was in the pictures, I’m sure it would feel awkward taking pics and leaving her out but Alissa should have refused. Her facial expressions really annoy me. Kyra should be there with Oscar and the kids, not Alissa.

I kind of get what you mean but that at the same time Im thinking heck no to two extra toddlers running around. They just had a baby it should be calm quite and relaxing. Kyra should have gone back by now, a cpl days would have done the trick.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”