• Advertisement

GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Re: GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Postby 4kkids » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:09 pm

lisajohnson120 wrote:
4kkids wrote:Yes, those lips are not normal.
Those two are blind as bats or incredibly stupid...OR BOTH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They know... The dentist said she has a cross bite.. but it can’t be fixed until she is older.... Both her and Scarlett have them... it was in a past vlog when they went to the dentist... :)

Thanks for clarifying. I missed that part. My oldest had a cross bite and they didn’t address it until she was in 3rd grade.

4kkids
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Couchpotato10 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:13 pm

SerendipitySusan wrote:Not very good but it is something. Seriously, travis makes my skin crawl. His thumb on her cheek. BLEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCH

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/5c47784184d50745d99d27e264cac7f3.jpg[/img]

Oh shit, that was good.

Couchpotato10
Talker

Postby reefmango » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 pm

SerendipitySusan wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:
4kkids wrote:Yes, those lips are not normal.
Those two are blind as bats or incredibly stupid...OR BOTH!

They know... The dentist said she has a cross bite.. but it can’t be fixed until she is older.... Both her and Scarlett have them... it was in a past vlog when they went to the dentist... :)

All of the kids’ teeth are terrible. I assume Tyrone just thinks the free money will still be rolling in in 10 years when they all need major orthodontics.

Probably why he planted all those trees... gotta make that $$ grow, Bahahaha
reefmango
Talker

Postby CherryBaby » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:52 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:The using is mutual. He groomed a 13-year-old child bride and she now uses him to keep this picture perfect family image so she can make a lot of money and have a lot of things to fill the void.

So true. She's getting most of what she needs from him right now, but she did yell "Gross!" when he kissed her on the vlog the other day.

Yep, I kind of like my title only in that I hope some KAD might read on here and realize that they are being scammed with the MLM and the blankets. I guess sadly there's always a new sucker right around the corner, though.
CherryBaby
Gossiper

Postby oldschoolmom39 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:04 pm

But you guyses she deserved that shopping trip because she is so awesome at doing the bare minimum when parenting. Don't you love it. She was brave like a zeba and slaved away plastering $500 worth of chemicals on her face while the real breadwinners played with moon sand,ate junk off of paper plates, and played on their tramp lol I can't with those two anymore. They have more excuses for why those kids don't have a proper playroom, outdoor swing set, or updated bedrooms every week but yet they keep spending money on themselves like tomorrow.
oldschoolmom39
Talker

Postby Cavmom20 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:53 pm

You guyssses... asswipe LITERALLY ACTUALLY finished a book!! She wants to know if her followers are proud of her. Umm nope, not proud. And I hope her parents aren't either.
Cavmom20
Informer

Postby UnicornSnark » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Cavmom20 wrote:You guyssses... asswipe LITERALLY ACTUALLY finished a book!! She wants to know if her followers are proud of her. Umm nope, not proud. And I hope her parents aren't either.

Has anyone read the book she keeps going on and on about? One of the comments on the greedners page said to read the reviews on amazon of the book so I did, very briefly and admittedly only the negative reviews (supposedly the author begged and bribed her followers for positive reviews. If they wrote a review, she would respond back to them). But the author sounds just like Trash! Contradicts herself, not relatable, egotistical, has nanny’s, all about herself and not God (the book is marketed as a Christian book), incoherent sentences, struggled with infertility (for 8 months), babbles on, etc. I haven’t read the book, nor will I, but there’s a striking resemblance to Trash according to reviews and it’s no wonder she actually read a book.

UnicornSnark
Talker

Postby eskayem » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:19 am

I feel like I'm too old for all this, we seldom celebrate yearly anniversaries.

Did any of you guys do a 13th wedding anniversary getaway? Is it maybe because they met when she was 13?
eskayem
Gossiper

Postby Night lady » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:00 am

The Definition of Ashley and Tyson: Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Night lady
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Donits and Durls » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:54 am

I think she’s finally mastered this herself [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180813/b06c12bf22e29d04d8fc169645cb93cd.jpg[/img]

I enjoy the meme contest, just never look at their social media to find the pictures.

Donits and Durls
Amateur

Postby Donits and Durls » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:01 am

While looking for a photo for the meme contest, I came across this. It’s almost as though he knows she hates him and is trying to make excuses....
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180813/944d19e54256a0607fb9b494b3fa058e.png[/img]

Donits and Durls
Amateur

Postby Donits and Durls » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:02 am

While looking for a photo for the meme contest, I came across this. It’s almost as though he knows she hates him and is trying to make excuses....
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180813/944d19e54256a0607fb9b494b3fa058e.png[/img]

Donits and Durls
Amateur

Postby Eleanor Terese » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:17 am

That hotel they stayed at looks so posh and expensive. And yet they couldn't afford to take their daughters to Disney?
Eleanor Terese
Amateur

GQS | Lipshit and Swaddles: QuadrupleThePrices | Part 29

Postby skipperpt » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:26 am

Ashely is so proud of herself for finishing her first book at age 31. I would love someone to find out if she really did graduate high school. My guess is hell no!
skipperpt
Talker

Postby Snarky33 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:58 am

I seriously would have had a heart attack taking those girls on that lift. I can't believe they let such little children ride on that lift. And usual the dimwits focus is filming. Then you have the ever present limited parental vocabulary--is it awwweesoome--is it coooooool--what is your favorite part?????

And didn't he say they were coming home and going to church?? They are so religious you know. Liars!! And the girlssess were so excited to see them when they got home.....no wait a minute they could have cared less. Maybe because it's not a special occasion to be left with others---it's "litreallly" all the time. And it didn't look like your "Mommy Dearest" was too excited by their behavior while you were gone, Bison. You have taught them so well you know.
Snarky33
Informer

Postby Lurker-123 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:25 am

eskayem wrote:I feel like I'm too old for all this, we seldom celebrate yearly anniversaries.

Did any of you guys do a 13th wedding anniversary getaway? Is it maybe because they met when she was 13?

Maybe in her childlike mind - she thinks its their GOLDEN Anniversary... You know she was 13 when they met and now married 13 years...
Lurker-123
Amateur

Postby OldCountry » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:26 am

Bison asked each girl 'What did you get Mommy & Daddy for their anniversary?' First of all, what a bizarre question to ask your 3 1/2 year old. It's always about 'What'd we 'git'? Two said watermelon, one said a horsey and one said money. Boy, she was spot on with that answer. :lol:
Wondering whose conversations she over heard recently 8-)
OldCountry
True Gossiper

Postby Bagwell2018 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:28 am

Eleanor Terese wrote:That hotel they stayed at looks so posh and expensive. And yet they couldn't afford to take their daughters to Disney?

The rooms start at $350!
Bagwell2018
Amateur

Postby Bagwell2018 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 am

It was interesting to me to see the difference in Tyler's experience with the girls on the lift and Asswipe's. He actually kind of nearly engaged them in conversation and they had an interesting age appropriate chat. All Ashely did was her usual screeching and awesome.

There are plenty of kids their age skiing in Utah and riding that lift all the time. I think the girls did fine on it.
Bagwell2018
Amateur

Postby RUKiddingMe » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:39 am

Oh my, where to even start. All you parents out there if you can get away from your kids to regroup and reconnect I suggest you do it, every couple needs this, like at least once a week right. Kids could have cared less when they returned home and obviously were not very well behaved, surprise surprise. Having them on those chair lifts I wanted to wring their necks, do they not understand how little they are and could slip right off of them, oh and for Ash the best part was everyone commenting on the quads, she was in her glory with all that attention, look at me. The best part though was when Tyson was asking the girls what they bought mom and dad for their anniversary one of them said money, right on. OK and while I'm at it I don't think I can stand any more of that baby talk, like they are not 18 month old toddlers, what the hell is wrong with them. I'm just dumbfounded.
RUKiddingMe
Amateur

Postby UnicornSnark » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:01 am

The “we never vlog on Sunday because it’s family time” Greedners are vlogging on Sunday, their bottom line must be hurting. Or they just love the attention.

UnicornSnark
Talker

Postby SqueakyWheel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:04 am

Eleanor Terese wrote:That hotel they stayed at looks so posh and expensive. And yet they couldn't afford to take their daughters to Disney?

In the YouTube description it says “Hotel Host: The Grand America” and “Ski lift and dinner host: Sundance mountain resort” which I think is their way of saying they grifted the weekend instead of paying for it. (Other than the gluttonous shopping of course) I’m not sure what the rules are on how they are supposed to declare a sponsor but that seems a bit subtle to me. My favorite part of today’s vlog was when Tyson asked the girls what they got them for their anniversary and Scarlett said “money”. Truth bomb right there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SqueakyWheel
Amateur

Postby SqueakyWheel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:28 am

UnicornSnark wrote:The “we never vlog on Sunday because it’s family time” Greedners are vlogging on Sunday, their bottom line must be hurting. Or they just love the attention.

What happened to the “we are taking the weekend off and will have a new vlog on Tuesday”? Instead they never shut up all weekend. I think they are completely addicted to the attention and I don’t think they actually like each other all that much. They seem to just tolerate each other in order to keep the attention from the KADS going.

SqueakyWheel
Amateur

Postby gram3 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:32 am

Is the message at the beginning of video and also in print in body stating - Hosted by Grand Hotel and Sundance etc., another way of saying sponsored by? The tours of the hotel did seem like advertisements. I wonder if there was a financial arrangement and if so, I think that is supposed to be clearly stated. They can do a tax write off for their anniversary trip and anything else vlogged. The weasels will probably end up not laying out a dime for the exxxtra special anniversary weekend.

The hangry hippo doesn't appear to have dropped any weight. Men lose at a much faster rate. If he is actually on a diet, I would think even after only a week or so the water weight loss would show in his unkempt face. Did not notice any difference.

Those kids couldn't have shown less interest in Mommy Dearest being home. They looked like they were escaping from being cooped up in the house. Maybe the babysnitters didn't take them outside much. It will be Anny Nash's job when she is back to get the kits to the park for another scintillating outdoor vlog.
gram3
Talker

Postby UnicornSnark » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 am

SqueakyWheel wrote:

In the YouTube description it says “Hotel Host: The Grand America” and “Ski lift and dinner host: Sundance mountain resort” which I think is their way of saying they grifted the weekend instead of paying for it. (Other than the gluttonous shopping of course) I’m not sure what the rules are on how they are supposed to declare a sponsor but that seems a bit subtle to me. My favorite part of today’s vlog was when Tyson asked the girls what they got them for their anniversary and Scarlett said “money”. Truth bomb right there.

I looked it up and they’re supposed to write something and verbally say that they were given something. When they upload the video to YouTube, they also need to check a box stating that there is sponsored content in the video. If the box is checked, the video can not be shown on the YouTube kids app. However, when I checked the YouTube Kids app, their Aulani videos were on there (first one to come up, I don’t know what other videos are up) which the Greedners admitted was a sponsored trip, proving once again that they are liars and don’t think rules apply to them. I think it may have been sponsored but I feel it’s that the Greedners are pretending they’re more important than they are. Just like how the shopping bags were all laid out showing us exactly how much and where she shopped. It’s all them bragging.

UnicornSnark
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad