MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13709
Title credit - British25

In addition to building a house on purchased land and having a fourth baby, Britney and Frank are MARRIED now as of the end of June thanks to some clever digging. Oh, and they miiiiiiiight be having a girl.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ohsnappp
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by ohsnappp »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13709
Title credit - British25

In addition to building a house on purchased land and having a fourth baby, Britney and Frank are MARRIED now as of the end of June thanks to some clever digging. Oh, and they miiiiiiiight be having a girl.

Continue.
Wait married???? Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Wait for the firefighter themed gender "reveal" though Frank already did that- always come through for us :)

Thinking those smoke bombs or something maybe? It'll be interesting.

Still not 100% sure that they aren't trying to start stuff but tbh I'm STILL laughing my ass off they slipped and revealed it. Keep the comments coming!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Crazy to think when the baby is born they will have only known eachother for 9 months and it will be 1 year since leaving ean! Wonder what the parents at arias school will think of this trainwreck!

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

cannon19 wrote:It made me so sad seeing the girls jump around and have fun and Nolan is just sitting there the whole time. And OMG his run, I literally started crying when I saw it. I don't really watch her vlogs but seeing the way he ran just broke my whole heart.
Could you or anyone else who knows tell me in which vlog this takes place? I'm curious to see the footage but don't want to give her multiple views searching for it. Thanks!!
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Crazy to think when the baby is born they will have only known eachother for 9 months and it will be 1 year since leaving ean! Wonder what the parents at arias school will think of this trainwreck! Image

Wow when you put it that way, it sounds even worse! How is that possible. lol. Idk how Britney would even be able to show her face around her kid’s schools. Image

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by Bambi_ »

She’ll probably name the baby something biblical, you know because God told her she was pregnant. Too bad she won’t be able to use Jesus, maybe Mary?

Last edited by Bambi_ on Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mamafirst wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:Crazy to think when the baby is born they will have only known eachother for 9 months and it will be 1 year since leaving ean! Wonder what the parents at arias school will think of this trainwreck! Image

Wow when you put it that way, it sounds even worse! How is that possible. lol. Idk how Britney would even be able to show her face around her kid’s schools. Image

Right imagine aria trying to explain that to friends. My mommy is having another baby but not with my daddy. With a bald stranger she met online. Yikes!

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mamafirst wrote:

Right imagine aria trying to explain that to friends. My mommy is having another baby but not with my daddy. With a bald stranger she met online. Yikes!

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:

Lol! Poor Aria must be confused out of her mind still! And Britney wants to act like the kids aren’t affected at all. Drives me nuts!

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

She will probably name the baby something cheesy like nevaeh or faith.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Middle name Grace
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
cannon19 wrote:It made me so sad seeing the girls jump around and have fun and Nolan is just sitting there the whole time. And OMG his run, I literally started crying when I saw it. I don't really watch her vlogs but seeing the way he ran just broke my whole heart.
Could you or anyone else who knows tell me in which vlog this takes place? I'm curious to see the footage but don't want to give her multiple views searching for it. Thanks!!
Its in the most recent vlog called how to prevent this.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Didn’t frank say god won’t give you what you can’t handle? I guess god thought there was no way in hell frank could handle a kid with dmd.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Double post but I love how Frank just keeps spoiling everything, you won't be a successful, profitable YouTuber like that Frankie boy!

I also think if it's a girl she'll go for Everly.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msmarymac »

My vote's in for either Everly Grace Morrow or Everly Faith Morrow.
WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatTheHelloKitty »

Tbh, if it is a girl, I think that Britney revealed it when she was talking to Nolan and Aria and said they'd get "another baby ... sibling". That only really leaves a sister.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Do you know what I've just remembered that I meant to comment on at the time... In their Q&A video when Frank said "MY God won't give me any more than I can handle" It was when they were talking about the possibility of having another child with DMD, something along the lines of "MY God has a plan, MY God won't give ME any more than I can handle"... Right... And what about Nolan? The one who actually has DMD and has to live through it, while you're playing happy families with his shit-for-brains mother? Has YOUR God given HIM no more than he can handle? Whatever YOUR God is doing for you he sure as shit isn't doing for that little boy so get the fuck outta here with YOUR God bullshit.

Sorry if anybody on here is religious and this offends anyone, not my intention!
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Something deep inside tells me she is just messing up with the editing to make us believe that is a girl. But even is it was a girl that only means that that girl will have a hard decision to make later on in life which won’t be easy, especially coming from a mother that supports having more kids with DMD. Or they planned out the whole pregnancy with IVF. They could have chosen the gender too. Because they met a year before her separation with Ean so plenty of time to want a baby. ;-)

WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhatTheHelloKitty »

131618 wrote:Wait for the firefighter themed gender "reveal" though Frank already did that- always come through for us :)

Thinking those smoke bombs or something maybe? It'll be interesting.

Still not 100% sure that they aren't trying to start stuff but tbh I'm STILL laughing my ass off they slipped and revealed it. Keep the comments coming!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Ugh, a firefighter themed reveal would be cheesy af.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”