• Advertisement
    

DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby crowmtmom78 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:12 pm

sparklyfluff wrote:I’ve not watched them much for ages but does Finn like toy story or is this going to be a Disney party for views?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say it is a party for the views, but they don't really show much of Finn, especially without Ollie , for us to know what Finn is into! Finn is just a background character like Karma, Luna, or the fish and chickens.
Even when they show both boys together, they seem to focus on Ollie all of the time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
User avatar
crowmtmom78
Informer
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:53 am
Has thanked: 18140 times
Been thanked: 2060 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:47 pm

If you aren't blocked, and want to cringe, go watch Bryan's instastories.
The one cute thing is Finn running around yelling "It's raining!"
Bryan saying "Ollie, do we live in Sleepy Hollow? It's so spooooky!" Just because it's cloudy out-- not so cute.
They added more cabinets to the garage and have a HUGE fridge out there.
Do they even think about the future? Do they _ever_ acknowledge that maybe YT might dry up someday? Or is it all spend, spend SPEND?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16245
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92125 times
Been thanked: 77198 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby jmoysa » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:34 pm

lmmomSD wrote:If you aren't blocked, and want to cringe, go watch Bryan's instastories.
The one cute thing is Finn running around yelling "It's raining!"
Bryan saying "Ollie, do we live in Sleepy Hollow? It's so spooooky!" Just because it's cloudy out-- not so cute.
They added more cabinets to the garage and have a HUGE fridge out there.
Do they even think about the future? Do they _ever_ acknowledge that maybe YT might dry up someday? Or is it all spend, spend SPEND?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


Is that another new Sub Zero refrigerator? The one they used to have in the garage wasn’t that big (it was the one she said didn’t give her cold enough milk). Why all that storage when they’ve got that room downstairs and that whole loft thing. Except to spend, spend, spend.

His IG are getting more and more weird. Why he was shirtless is beyond me. It’s rain you idiot!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 1306 times
Been thanked: 332 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:52 pm

crowmtmom78 wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:I’ve not watched them much for ages but does Finn like toy story or is this going to be a Disney party for views?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say it is a party for the views, but they don't really show much of Finn, especially without Ollie , for us to know what Finn is into! Finn is just a background character like Karma, Luna, or the fish and chickens.
Even when they show both boys together, they seem to focus on Ollie all of the time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


I remember them excusing not showing or involving Finn because he was “too little” to do fun stuff with.

Translation: He isn’t our Golden Boy, and never will be.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2200 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby onbreak » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Eww, hes shirtless
How many bikes fit in a cabinet?
Weird. Totally out of sight out of mind.. They'll just purchase more crap.
I like how they dress more "fall" than me and I dont live in sunny socal.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2840
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 9004 times
Been thanked: 13964 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:00 pm

"We can see into your future". Too bad they can't see into their own. But I can. Just look at Spencer and Heidi Pratt.
They're going to be broke. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181014/d9111878e4dbeb32590f0492e3359298.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16245
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92125 times
Been thanked: 77198 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby zipadeedodah » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Why can’t they ever take pictures with their mouth closed? So stupid!!
User avatar
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 464 times
Been thanked: 4649 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby emilyrose26 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Missy must be reading this because she finally put up a picture of just Finn pretending she actually cares about him. Not fooling anyone.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
emilyrose26
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:46 pm

emilyrose26 wrote:Missy must be reading this because she finally put up a picture of just Finn pretending she actually cares about him. Not fooling anyone.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Sort of. She still made it about herself-- how he's "my blue eyed baby". Nothing really about him except that he's turning three and his eyes are blue. Nothing about what he likes, or his personality, or anything. Just how it affects _her_.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16245
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92125 times
Been thanked: 77198 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby emilyrose26 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:50 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
emilyrose26 wrote:Missy must be reading this because she finally put up a picture of just Finn pretending she actually cares about him. Not fooling anyone.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Sort of. She still made it about herself-- how he's "my blue eyed baby". Nothing really about him except that he's turning three and his eyes are blue. Nothing about what he likes, or his personality, or anything. Just how it affects _her_.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That's true. So typical of her. Me, me, me.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
emilyrose26
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:25 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
emilyrose26 wrote:Missy must be reading this because she finally put up a picture of just Finn pretending she actually cares about him. Not fooling anyone.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Sort of. She still made it about herself-- how he's "my blue eyed baby". Nothing really about him except that he's turning three and his eyes are blue. Nothing about what he likes, or his personality, or anything. Just how it affects _her_.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


It also makes no sense because Ollie also has blue eyes. It’s not even something individual to Finn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12413
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13765 times
Been thanked: 57766 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby onbreak » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Couldnt even say, comment below if you love Finn.. Or anything to get people to show him


Screenshot_2018-10-13-23-23-19.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-10-13-23-23-24.jpeg


Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2840
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 9004 times
Been thanked: 13964 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby Acbsktbll » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Looks like Finn is having a toy story party.... [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181014/5d14add28254bbb31672c56e47d8e28f.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181014/bc2c331aa4f9636c1d45c0e8be360246.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1580 times
Been thanked: 5042 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby chrimsi » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Why is they so obsessed with blue eys? Of course he has blue eyes - both his parent have blue eyes. It would be schoking if he did not have blue eyes...

I do not get it!

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
chrimsi
Talker
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 386 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby coolusername1236 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:07 am

In that photo on Bryan's twitter of them jumping, Ollie's wearing his "Straight outta 2013" shirt.

Then there's Finn with his "Straight outta timeout" shirt. Yes, because Finn is the one who spit on people! Not Ollie!
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1352 times
Been thanked: 3003 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby Tiger27 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:25 am

onbreak wrote:Couldnt even say, comment below if you love Finn.. Or anything to get people to show him


Screenshot_2018-10-13-23-23-19.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-10-13-23-23-24.jpeg


Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk


She is so cringey with her engagement questions. I know she really has to dumb it down to talk to her audience of 6 year olds (who shouldn’t even be on Instagram) but asking “what color are your eyes?” On a post supposedly that’s supposed to be focused on her son. Like anyone cares or she’ll ever look at that again. Just stupid. It’s hard to believe she once ran a mommy channel and had meaningful engagement with her adult viewers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger27
Informer
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 1392 times
Been thanked: 2329 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby chrimsi » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:56 am

coolusername1236 wrote:In that photo on Bryan's twitter of them jumping, Ollie's wearing his "Straight outta 2013" shirt.

Then there's Finn with his "Straight outta timeout" shirt. Yes, because Finn is the one who spit on people! Not Ollie!
And kick people in the pool.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
chrimsi
Talker
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 386 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:13 am

Poor Finn. He's ten times cuter than Ollie, smiles for real (doesn't grimace and call it a a smile) and Ollie was a beloved only child when he was in the terrible twos so probably didn't get a chance to act out much until Finn came along, except for the one "Terrible Twos" video Missy posted about him breaking her I watch. Finn is just a normal, curious kid, and seems really sweet. But Ollie can growl at people, spit at them, practice "death spells" on Missy when they're playing Harry Potter, and he's just "so cute". Ugh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16245
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92125 times
Been thanked: 77198 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:36 am

lmmomSD wrote:Poor Finn. He's ten times cuter than Ollie, smiles for real (doesn't grimace and call it a a smile) and Ollie was a beloved only child when he was in the terrible twos so probably didn't get a chance to act out much until Finn came along, except for the one "Terrible Twos" video Missy posted about him breaking her I watch. Finn is just a normal, curious kid, and seems really sweet. But Ollie can growl at people, spit at them, practice "death spells" on Missy when they're playing Harry Potter, and he's just "so cute". Ugh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


Ollie is a good sleeper and was content to be a zombie all day and sit in front of the tv.

Finn is not.

That the difference right there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12413
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13765 times
Been thanked: 57766 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby jmoysa » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:21 am

So Missy posted an IG story and says that in today’s vlog (Sunday) she did almost all of it herself. Writing the script, planning, filming. She says that she’s been taking over more of their channel.

I haven’t watched it. So I wonder what’s up with Bryan. Couldn’t be the studio because it doesn’t seem nearly done. He’s been weirder, cringer than normal on IG and Twitter. Wonder if he’s heading towards a breakdown. He did a whole thing on anxiety the other day, but truthfully a lot of you tubers use that as an excuse.

He looks sickly. His voice is even strange. Do you think he could actually be thinking about going out on tour? He says he’s been writing a ton of new music. Now THAT would be a complete waste of a ton of money. I know he pictures himself as a recording artist/ musician but come on...a tour!!!!! His IGprofile doesn’t even mention YouTube anymore. Or his family for that matter.

Of course she has Finn being the bad guy robber!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 1306 times
Been thanked: 332 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:30 am

jmoysa wrote:So Missy posted an IG story and says that in today’s vlog (Sunday) she did almost all of it herself. Writing the script, planning, filming. She says that she’s been taking over more of their channel.

I haven’t watched it. So I wonder what’s up with Bryan. Couldn’t be the studio because it doesn’t seem nearly done. He’s been weirder, cringer than normal on IG and Twitter. Wonder if he’s heading towards a breakdown. He did a whole thing on anxiety the other day, but truthfully a lot of you tubers use that as an excuse.

He looks sickly. His voice is even strange. Do you think he could actually be thinking about going out on tour? He says he’s been writing a ton of new music. Now THAT would be a complete waste of a ton of money. I know he pictures himself as a recording artist/ musician but come on...a tour!!!!! His IGprofile doesn’t even mention YouTube anymore. Or his family for that matter.

Of course she has Finn being the bad guy robber!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


If they weren’t so concerned about appearing edgier lately, I would say Bryan should pursue Christian music. I think as a young Christian father, he’d actually have a lot of success with it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12413
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13765 times
Been thanked: 57766 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby ButterflyB » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:37 pm

So my daughter is watching random daily bumps vlogs (cringe) and I looked over at her screen and saw this.... I know he’s lost a lot of weight but I still did a double take. He looks so different and this vlog was filmed this time last year [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181014/6518c5e18326c8b35f6501dee7912150.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 1796 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby brownprincess93 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Missy just wants attention because she did something for the first time "all by herself" like is she supposed to get a pat on the head and a lollipop? What a brat! I don't even understand why that's even relevant - these idiots have been vlogging for so many years! Also I love how Finn is always the "bad guy" in every one of their stupid scripted vlogs - that poor kid will seriously get his payback one day :D
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1554
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 474 times
Been thanked: 9084 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:19 pm

So does she have two horses now? The horse in the recent instastories looks just a little different to me. Or maybe I just never looked closely enough at Nacho, because she annoys me so much with her "I'm such an equethtrian! I love being a country girl!" crap. This one seems a little smaller than Nacho and more fine boned, like it has some Arabian blood. They're both chestnuts with a white blaze, and I haven't looked more closely at Nacho's other markings. But if I am right, and she got _another_ horse, I just don't have words.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16245
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 92125 times
Been thanked: 77198 times

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Postby chrimsi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:21 am

lmmomSD wrote:So does she have two horses now? The horse in the recent instastories looks just a little different to me. Or maybe I just never looked closely enough at Nacho, because she annoys me so much with her "I'm such an equethtrian! I love being a country girl!" crap. This one seems a little smaller than Nacho and more fine boned, like it has some Arabian blood. They're both chestnuts with a white blaze, and I haven't looked more closely at Nacho's other markings. But if I am right, and she got _another_ horse, I just don't have words.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I no NOTHING about horses, but I also think the horse looks different from Nacho.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
chrimsi
Talker
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 386 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brownprincess93, Google Adsense [Bot]