aurorajane
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Unread post by aurorajane »

This is a great title!
I can't wait for them to tease more ugh. Such a loser family.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I would have laughed if the majority of people had said no to the pregnancy poll.
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

Hi
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

Has anyone watched the vacation Vlogs? Missy has a drink in her hand in every single clip. Even when she’s in the water. Also if she’s so insecure about her belly why even wear a bikini? They are hiding it in the pictures and it seems like she’s hiding it on the vlogs too I just don’t understand it. Just wear what your comfortable in. And then they got mad because of pregnancy speculations. Well when people obviously try to hide their tummy that’s normally the reason.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

She should be mad at herself for fans asking if she's pregnant. If they hadn't been teasing it, they'd be asking less, if at all! I guess that's what she gets.
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

Of course Finn is going to 'school' at not even 3, when Ollie started at 4... Good they can be free for poor Finn...

But yeah, it will be good for him, I just hate the different treatment of the boys...

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Seeing Finn at pre school was honestly so sweet to me. Despite the fact Missy doesn't want to be around him all day anymore, he really is growing up.
He's going to be way more of a social butterfly than Ollie at first. I guess he already is.

Does anyone know if Finn and Ollie are in the same building? I'm assuming not, because Ollie is in TK now, but I don't know anything about the schools they're going to.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

It's like someone sold Bryan a giant "Abondoned" locations map for his stupid vlogs and they keep making the idiot facial expressions for their thumbnails :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And so Missy heads straight to the salon. She's got a pedicure of course, and wore sunglasses to get a conditioning treatment "for my dry hair". Ya know, Missy, if you didn't torture your hair so much, it wouldn't be dry.
I really wish she didn't insist on dressing the boys alike. They've not even twins. It would still be bad if they were. Ollie especially is old enough to pick out his own clothes. Stifle that individuality! And the picture of Finn in his classroom is captioned "Wonder what mischief he's going to get into?" Keep that "Finn is naughty" narrative going. And don't be surprised when it turns into a self fulfilling prophecy! I think school will be great for Finn. Nobody there has pre-conceived ideas about his behavior. And he may have to share his teacher, but he won't have to compete with Ollie for attention. And he'll get some stimulation for once.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
SoftwareUpgrade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoftwareUpgrade »

brownprincess93 wrote:It's like someone sold Bryan a giant "Abondoned" locations map for his stupid vlogs and they keep making the idiot facial expressions for their thumbnails :?

I hate it. It’s teaching their viewers it’s okay to go to abandoned places when it’s really actually dangerous.
rorygilmore
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rorygilmore »

This is slightly off topic and I’m mostly a lurker but I saw on IMDB that missy was credited for vampirina on Disney junior? Is that real??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

SoftwareUpgrade wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:It's like someone sold Bryan a giant "Abondoned" locations map for his stupid vlogs and they keep making the idiot facial expressions for their thumbnails :?

I hate it. It’s teaching their viewers it’s okay to go to abandoned places when it’s really actually dangerous.
Actually, in the buttom of the decripstion of the video, it is written that you should not do what they do in the video.

I find that extremely funny... They 100 % know primerly kids are watching them.

SoftwareUpgrade
Amateur
Amateur

chrimsi wrote:
SoftwareUpgrade wrote:

Actually, in the buttom of the decripstion of the video, it is written that you should not do what they do in the video.

Who reads the description anyway? I certainly don’t because every time it lists the same thing, all of their social media and brand deal links. Also isn’t what they’re doing illegal? Abandoned or not someone still owns that property and “no trespassing” signs get taken down by people trespassing, Not even to mention there could be mold?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Soooo
Shes calling out her followers for being "super rude" asking if she's preggers

But has a poll asking if she should have a baby?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

coolusername1236 wrote:Seeing Finn at pre school was honestly so sweet to me. Despite the fact Missy doesn't want to be around him all day anymore, he really is growing up.
He's going to be way more of a social butterfly than Ollie at first. I guess he already is.

Does anyone know if Finn and Ollie are in the same building? I'm assuming not, because Ollie is in TK now, but I don't know anything about the schools they're going to.
I'm sorry that this has been hashed out a lot but I'm in Canada and still a bit confused. I have family in California with two kids who attended TK. It's my understanding that the program is specifically for kids whose birthdays fall between September and December. Ollie's is in July. Can parents just pick what they want for their kids? It really doesn't work like that here, even in private schools. You go by your age with VERY few exceptions.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SoftwareUpgrade wrote:
chrimsi wrote:
SoftwareUpgrade wrote:

Who reads the description anyway? I certainly don’t because every time it lists the same thing, all of their social media and brand deal links. Also isn’t what they’re doing illegal? Abandoned or not someone still owns that property and “no trespassing” signs get taken down by people trespassing, Not even to mention there could be mold?
And do kids really pay much attention to the "don't try this at home" BS? It's just a maneuver to cover their asses if someone does try it.
And there's so much more than just mold to worry about with "abandoned" houses. There's rotted wood, meaning people can fall through floors, dirty needles and drug paraphernalia, rats, etc. Yeah-- lots of great stuff.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
StripedPanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StripedPanda »

Bryan has to absolutely be gay. I don't understand why he is living this life. He would be soooooo much happier expressing who he really is...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Mousegirl913
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mousegirl913 »

My husband actually said he was gay the first time I started watching them. For know where I heard this but someone said they broke up because of Brian's unsure sexuality. On the subject of her possibly being "pregnant" I wonder if she'd completely ignore the boys even Ollie the golden child when she finds out its a girl... and another boy *shudder* more matching clothes
SoftwareUpgrade
Amateur
Amateur

If you search up Bryan Lanning something will come up about him and his gay creigslist ads... but that is just a rumor not sure if that is even true. But I’ve always speculated that Bryan was gay. Nothing wrong with that. The other day he posted a selfie with a rainbow on his face. Trying tell us something there, Bryan? He could also be Bi-sexual but the truth would have to come out of the closet sooner or later...

Return to “Daily Bumps”