• Advertisement

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Postby ecf997 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:20 am

blondemoment01 wrote:
Florist wrote:If anything did happen between Keren and Krya, for some reason I can’t picture Kyra “starting” it. She seems to always try and please Kermit. Keren seems like she would be such a dramatic and spiteful friend if things didn’t go her way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe Kyra asked Kermit to fly to Utah for the birth of clickbait #3 and Kermit rejected. Kyra got angry cause she literally just did that for Kermy so Kermit cut off contact cause Kyra was being too unreasonable expecting her to do something for her that required her leaving her house.
I mean so many people already live with Kyra so Kermit wouldn't be top dog in Utah. Plus she'd be overshadowed by the birth of little clickbait.
Or Kermit is going to do a "surprising my friend at her birth" video for views.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Wait is kyra pregnant lol
ecf997
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Lillouiepooie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:54 am

I find it funny how they are supposed to be doing this “nice” thing for her mom and they find the need to record it. They can’t do one nice thing for people without having to record the “good deed”... People like K&K never seem genuine to me it always seems like they are just doing something to make themselves look good in the eyes of others.

Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Postby Rkp65i » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:10 am

It seems she already talked to her Mom about this in private y’all. She even told Khoa that she had already asked her and he asked why and she said she was excited. So Im giving them a pass on puttin her on the spot.

Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby wonderwall99 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:30 am

I don’t understand why Nonnie needs an entire upstairs to herself though. The bedroom she’s in has a nice bathroom and privacy and it’s clear she comes and goes as she pleases and can use the entirety of the house for herself, I’ve never ever heard khoa or keren complain about sharing their home with Nonnie.
The upstairs is such a perfect spot for his gaming because he’s literally on an entirely different floor, he’s still in the house late at night and they could still use that space for entertaining their circus of guests they always have coming by.
If I were keren and as incompetent as her I wouldn’t want khoa to be leaving late at night, especially with a newborn. Their logic is so skewed and backwards to me. For khoa I get it, it gives him space from the kids and a breather that’s fine but it just doesn’t make sense overall to me.

wonderwall99
Amateur

Postby anr92 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:08 pm

I think it’s nice of them giving nonnie the whole upstairs. She’s an older lady, that’ll be good for her to fix it up and add a couch & tv. It’s better than the small ass room she has. Plus rent free. A lot of people can’t live with their parents but if kk don’t mind her there I don’t see a problem!?!

anr92
Informer

Postby Jessie212 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Hey another vlog posted where Landon naps until 5pm (Khoa actually points to the clock thinking it’s ok) and making the excuse that he didn’t know how long he had been up bc he was so quiet when he went to get him up and Landon was just standing there in the crib. Dude! Dont wait until he wakes up, limit his naps to 2 hours max. Go and get him up! Don’t wait until you hear him in there 3-4 hours later. I felt so bad when he was just standing there waiting for someone to get him in his dark ass room. Lazy asses! But no, make sure you take Jackson with you to get donuts and let him have a special outing. Then the vlog wraps up with a baby and a giant boob in his mouth. Got to make sure that’s on the vlog or it didn’t happen.

Jessie212
Amateur

Postby homegirljenn » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Jessie212 wrote:Hey another vlog posted where Landon naps until 5pm (Khoa actually points to the clock thinking it’s ok) and making the excuse that he didn’t know how long he had been up bc he was so quiet when he went to get him up and Landon was just standing there in the crib. Dude! Dont wait until he wakes up, limit his naps to 2 hours max. Go and get him up! Don’t wait until you hear him in there 3-4 hours later. I felt so bad when he was just standing there waiting for someone to get him in his dark ass room. Lazy asses! But no, make sure you take Jackson with you to get donuts and let him have a special outing. Then the vlog wraps up with a baby and a giant boob in his mouth. Got to make sure that’s on the vlog or it didn’t happen.

I cant wait for them to put the bed in Landon's room. It'll be a huge wake up call that he actually only sleeps for an hour if that.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
homegirljenn
Amateur

Postby JustWannaGossip » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:44 pm

anr92 wrote:I think it’s nice of them giving nonnie the whole upstairs. She’s an older lady, that’ll be good for her to fix it up and add a couch & tv. It’s better than the small ass room she has. Plus rent free. A lot of people can’t live with their parents but if kk don’t mind her there I don’t see a problem!?!

you expect a 65 yo woman to walk down a flight a stairs to use the bathroom she has to share with a 3 yo.

JustWannaGossip
Talker

Postby teahathspilleth » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Of course keren was thinking about buying a new desk!!! She isn’t happy unless she’s waiting for something to be delivered. Even Bianca was like Khoa is gonna fall asleep at the office lol. Keren is going to regret this! How many times a year can you shuffle furniture around until you realize you hate your fucking house ?? Lol

teahathspilleth
Amateur

Postby teahathspilleth » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Double post bc I can. Lol! But she said she copied Joanna Gaines on the desk idea. I would love if Joanna Gaines came to her house and told her what she really thought of kerens decor... she’d probably Faint

teahathspilleth
Amateur

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Postby UsedToCould » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:39 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/3fa3231c9da807d8c224e038673a43f1.png[/img]

How long until the “my supply dried up, can’t breastfeed anymore” post? At least Sutton’s poor belly will feel better off her acid milk.

UsedToCould
Talker

Postby jessie131 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:44 pm

Jessie212 wrote:Hey another vlog posted where Landon naps until 5pm (Khoa actually points to the clock thinking it’s ok) and making the excuse that he didn’t know how long he had been up bc he was so quiet when he went to get him up and Landon was just standing there in the crib. Dude! Dont wait until he wakes up, limit his naps to 2 hours max. Go and get him up! Don’t wait until you hear him in there 3-4 hours later. I felt so bad when he was just standing there waiting for someone to get him in his dark ass room. Lazy asses! But no, make sure you take Jackson with you to get donuts and let him have a special outing. Then the vlog wraps up with a baby and a giant boob in his mouth. Got to make sure that’s on the vlog or it didn’t happen.

I always have to do a double take when I see your posts hahah

jessie131
Talker

Postby UsedToCould » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:48 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/beb8932164069c10f1c1bf5c1381a4b2.png[/img]

What a pose How embarrassing.

UsedToCould
Talker

Postby Jessie212 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:11 pm

jessie131 wrote:

I always have to do a double take when I see your posts hahah

Same here on yours!! I’m like, wait, I don’t remember posting anything? Lol

Jessie212
Amateur

Postby blondemoment01 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:03 pm

ecf997 wrote:
blondemoment01 wrote:
Florist wrote:If anything did happen between Keren and Krya, for some reason I can’t picture Kyra “starting” it. She seems to always try and please Kermit. Keren seems like she would be such a dramatic and spiteful friend if things didn’t go her way lol

Maybe Kyra asked Kermit to fly to Utah for the birth of clickbait #3 and Kermit rejected. Kyra got angry cause she literally just did that for Kermy so Kermit cut off contact cause Kyra was being too unreasonable expecting her to do something for her that required her leaving her house.
I mean so many people already live with Kyra so Kermit wouldn't be top dog in Utah. Plus she'd be overshadowed by the birth of little clickbait.
Or Kermit is going to do a "surprising my friend at her birth" video for views.

Wait is kyra pregnant lol
We're not 100% sure at this point it's just speculation cause Kyra keeps dropping hints like mad.

blondemoment01
Wallflower

Postby Chichi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:11 pm

So what happens to the ping pong table? Where did they put the old coffee table? There's so much "stuff" upstairs. So their old stained couch that Keren lies on without showering and has her filthy feet propped up on all the time moves upstairs!??. Khoa too is often on there sweaty from tennis or jumping on the trampoline. The kids have spilled all kinds of liquids on there.... This generous gesture for Nonnie to have her own space in the loft is so loaded if she has to live surrounded by all this clutter and smelly couch. Doesn't she already have all her own lovely furniture including bed and couch in storage? Keren obviously wants her out of the other room but also knows she can't cope evenings on her own without help.
In today's vlog she's busy gaming (supposedly she went to shower, but didn't till much later on) as Khoa and Bianca are with the kids entertaining them in Jackson's room. Just yesterday she said she didn't want to rely on Khoa. Yet she can't go through a day without him..

At this point they should have just converted the dining room into an extra bedroom since they never eat in there anyway, and let Nonnie stay in the Guest room and upstairs remain the gaming room/man cave and 'hotel' for guests... the mudroom could even be Khoa's gaming space as they barely use It, and could easily store shoes elsewhere

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Chichi
Informer

Postby UsedToCould » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:27 pm

She’s going to go crazy decorating for Halloween for sure. Only one kid will have a costume like last year, but she will buy 30 to make a video. Then we will get the dining room makeover for the holidays...

UsedToCould
Talker

Postby sasperillo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:49 pm

JustWannaGossip wrote:
anr92 wrote:I think it’s nice of them giving nonnie the whole upstairs. She’s an older lady, that’ll be good for her to fix it up and add a couch & tv. It’s better than the small ass room she has. Plus rent free. A lot of people can’t live with their parents but if kk don’t mind her there I don’t see a problem!?!

you expect a 65 yo woman to walk down a flight a stairs to use the bathroom she has to share with a 3 yo.

You say that as if she’s 95! She’s in great shape and works full time. She’s not going to have any problems with the stairs assuming that something major doesn’t happen to her! Both my parents are more than 20 years older than her and have 3 flights of stairs to go up and down every day. Still no problem at all. I think that this arrangement is much better for her as it gives her more space and more separation from the kids. She won’t be the one waking up at night with a crying baby as she has had to do so far. No bathroom is not ideal but it’s not like sharing that is going to be a huge issue. People here seem to be forgetting that KK were living with Nonie before they bought the house so they could all save money. They actually seem to enjoy living together. Plus a multigenerational household- while not for me at all- is quite common across the world. We will have to see if they choose to have her around when she’s older and not as useful around the kids anymore.. that’s the real test!
sasperillo
Gossiper

Postby ALeto90 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:57 pm

My mom is in her 60s as well and absolutely HATES having to use our stairs. I mean even keren hates those stairs! They are steep. It gets tiring going up & down stairs just for little shit. I actually hate having a 2 story. I don’t think Nonnie will love that situation. Especially when she has to pee or change Suhhins diaper for keren in the middle of the night while khoa is live-streaming at his office. Lol
ALeto90
Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:08 pm

Nobody knows her moms situation. She may not have money saved. This might be a gods send to her. She can save money or maybe retire in a couple years. My parents are sixty five and in great shape. We did build our house with no stairs but that is for when they get much older.

This will give her some more privacy and she can make her own little suite. If she wanted her own place she would of renewed her lease or looked for her own place. She seems to like staying there and it will make her money situation easier. Plus not being married it will be a lot less lonely. If everyone respects each other she will probably love being around her grandchildren so much.

As far as the office if it’s like every other youtuber it probably won’t work. If Khoa does what he says he will do and not play so late because he will have to get home it could work. But we will see if he really uses it. But I doubt it will last very long. But with nonny having the upstairs he is kind of forced to use it. Maybe it will help Keren learn to do things more on her own.

chloe6124
Extreme Gossiper

Postby aaalex1234567 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Honestly at this point they should buy a different house. I really don’t get why Keren loves it so much. Yes it will be sad to see it go but they should look into getting a new build. My friends just built a house about 20 minutes from KK’s house and have a MIL suite (that’s bigger than my apartment in college lol) above their garage. Or they could even just find a house with one room sectioned off. I would literally never invite my mom to live above me and my husbands room... I wonder if that means they really never have sex.

aaalex1234567
Amateur

Postby Coco_ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:27 pm

omg jackson talking on kerens insta story is so bad and she is still not correcting him... he’s never going to learn like that
Coco_
Gossiper

Postby chloe6124 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:37 pm

aaalex1234567 wrote:Honestly at this point they should buy a different house. I really don’t get why Keren loves it so much. Yes it will be sad to see it go but they should look into getting a new build. My friends just built a house about 20 minutes from KK’s house and have a MIL suite (that’s bigger than my apartment in college lol) above their garage. Or they could even just find a house with one room sectioned off. I would literally never invite my mom to live above me and my husbands room... I wonder if that means they really never have sex.

My neighbors mom has 1000 square feet in her MIL suite with the house they just built. It has a kitchen,living area, and her own washer and dryer.I don’t know much about land in FL. But it would be hard for them to get the land they have with a new build. They have such a nice backyard.

Isn’t there a full bathroom for the other two bedrooms and the one in the room she is using now. It might not be a private bathroom but she won’t have to share it with Jackson. Landon can even use the private one in that room.

chloe6124
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:46 pm

kerens worried/ upset face when bianca said khoa will fall asleep at the office and just how she said “no no he wouldn’t” was so funny i cannot wait to see how it all turns out lol
Coco_
Gossiper

Postby jessie131 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:11 pm

chloe6124 wrote:Nobody knows her moms situation. She may not have money saved. This might be a gods send to her. She can save money or maybe retire in a couple years. My parents are sixty five and in great shape. We did build our house with no stairs but that is for when they get much older.

This will give her some more privacy and she can make her own little suite. If she wanted her own place she would of renewed her lease or looked for her own place. She seems to like staying there and it will make her money situation easier. Plus not being married it will be a lot less lonely. If everyone respects each other she will probably love being around her grandchildren so much.

As far as the office if it’s like every other youtuber it probably won’t work. If Khoa does what he says he will do and not play so late because he will have to get home it could work. But we will see if he really uses it. But I doubt it will last very long. But with nonny having the upstairs he is kind of forced to use it. Maybe it will help Keren learn to do things more on her own.

The white knight as returned.

jessie131
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ