KKAndBabyMakeItRain | KKandBabyJ | Part 38

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Here she goes again with her fitness journey *eyeroll* god this woman needs a hobby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rustynail
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rustynail »

I'm not here to hate on a child but Jackson really is a spoiled brat
Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 098b2b.png[/img]

The comment back to Elle. So full of yourself K

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Jessie212 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 098b2b.png[/img]

The comment back to Elle. So full of yourself K

ImageImage poor girl she can’t compete with corinna!!!
rustynail
Amateur
Amateur

"She's usually smaller than this" what the fuck is that supposed to mean? I don't like Keren at all but to be fair she just had a baby and any smaller would be unhealthy. If Khoa really want's such a skinny women then he should stop boinking her and getting her pregnant. So Khoa needs to keep it in his pants!
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

As much as Karen wants everyone to think she no longer cares about this forum and the loser bitches it is so damn obvious she does. She keeps up to date with this site and it’s impressive. For instance, we talked about her not be appreciative of her mother and she quickly starts talking about how grateful she is for her, makes ig posts for her, and gifts her an expensive purse. We talk about her being a shit friend all of a sudden there is a million posts on twitter and ig about how much she loooooves her friends. We talk about her losing weight and her shit diet and once again she addresses it. Karen, you impress me girl and I take it back you do have a hobby and it’s reading EVERY SINGLE post about your boring and lackluster life. Must suck to realize we aren’t blind like your followers and can read you like a book. Good luck on the “weight loss journey” girl. I’ll give you a month, but let’s be real you’ll probably last two weeks at most.

rustynail
Amateur
Amateur

That's a funky haircut Jackson's got there
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Personally it is my dream to be a Nonnie minus the full time job lol.

I have two boys and I actually pray that they will want me to be a big part of their lives once they have their own families and I want to help as much as possible! Especially if something happened to my husband and I was alone.

She is obviously just really family minded and loves to feel productive and helpful.

I dunno I just think coming home every day and playing with her beautiful grandkids, cooking for her family which she obviously enjoys and being surrounded by love sounds way more appealing than coming home to an empty house to cook dinner for one.
Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:Personally it is my dream to be a Nonnie minus the full time job lol.

I have two boys and I actually pray that they will want me to be a big part of their lives once they have their own families and I want to help as much as possible! Especially if something happened to my husband and I was alone.

She is obviously just really family minded and loves to feel productive and helpful.

I dunno I just think coming home every day and playing with her beautiful grandkids, cooking for her family which she obviously enjoys and being surrounded by love sounds way more appealing than coming home to an empty house to cook dinner for one.
Understandable, but there is a difference between wanting to do these things and being expected to do them. And Nonnie is clearly not a lonely woman she has friends and other daughters with other grandchildren.

She used to watch Peyton and her brother too, doesn’t seem like she’s gotten to help as much with them since moving in with Kernel.

She also used to have weekly dinner party’s, where are those now?!

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

annapaulndaniel wrote:Personally it is my dream to be a Nonnie minus the full time job lol.

mhhh no she used to always have her friends over during family dinner nights she goes out and drinks with friends too i doubt she was extremely lonely she has other daughters and grandchildren she likes to visit too!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Jhollar20 wrote:

Understandable, but there is a difference between wanting to do these things and being expected to do them. And Nonnie is clearly not a lonely woman she has friends and other daughters with other grandchildren.

She used to watch Peyton and her brother too, doesn’t seem like she’s gotten to help as much with them since moving in with Kernel.

Nonny isn’t a vlogger. You don’t know what she does. Lol.

The point is she is grown and she doesn’t have to do it if she doesn’t. My mom quit her part time job to help with grandkids. She wouldn’t change a thing. She has such a close bond with them.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

Unread post by Coco_ »

chloe6124 wrote:
Jhollar20 wrote:

The point is she is grown and she doesn’t have to do it if she doesn’t. My mom quit her part time job to help with grandkids. She wouldn’t change a thing. She has such a close bond with them.

Image she doesn’t need to be a vlogger for us to see what she used to do and doesn’t do now we know because k&k vlog plus she has an instagram full of pics with her friends and other grandchildren... what a stupid comment to make!
Last edited by Coco_ on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

How can you even type out that first sentence with a straight face?! You presume to know just as much about her as anyone else! Like you, I make my statements from what I’ve seen in the vlogs she’s in. You literally don’t know one way or the other either!!

Guess what my family all watch my son during the week each person gets their own day with him and they love it and bond with him as well and guess what none of them have to live with me full time in order for that to happen!! And guess what I don’t expect it out of them, I am extremely grateful. Oh hey I also work full time so I actually really need the help.

You really are hilarious acting like you know any different than the rest of us because your opinion is different!

I mean how do you honestly, honestly know how Nonnie feels about living there?! News flash, you don’t!!!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Jhollar20 wrote: Understandable, but there is a difference between wanting to do these things and being expected to do them. And Nonnie is clearly not a lonely woman she has friends and other daughters with other grandchildren.

Image she doesn’t need to be a vlogger for us to see what she used to do and doesn’t do now we’ve know because k&k vlog and tell the vlog... what a stupid comment to make!
You barely see her in the vlogs. I don’t consider seeing her for a few minutes or less most of the time knowing how she is living her life.

Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

chloe6124 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Nonny isn’t a vlogger. You don’t know what she does. Lol.

Image she doesn’t need to be a vlogger for us to see what she used to do and doesn’t do now we’ve know because k&k vlog and tell the vlog... what a stupid comment to make!
You barely see her in the vlogs. I don’t consider seeing her for a few minutes or less most of the time knowing how she is living her life.

But you do!!!!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKAndBabyMakeItRain | part 38

There are legitimate reasons to rag on them for the office space or Landon’s wet diaper and looking like he is always sleeping. Having your mom move in to help her with finances and pay her back for helping them is not one.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jhollar20 wrote:How can you even type out that first sentence with a straight face?! You presume to know just as much about her as anyone else! Like you, I make my statements from what I’ve seen in the vlogs she’s in. You literally don’t know one way or the other either!!

Guess what my family all watch my son during the week each person gets their own day with him and they love it and bond with him as well and guess what none of them have to live with me full time in order for that to happen!! And guess what I don’t expect it out of them, I am extremely grateful. Oh hey I also work full time so I actually really need the help.

You really are hilarious acting like you know any different than the rest of us because your opinion is different!

I mean how do you honestly, honestly know how Nonnie feels about living there?! News flash, you don’t!!!

I never said I did. What I did say if she didn’t want to live there she could of renewed her lease or got a different place. She is a grown woman who can make her own choice.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This will be my last post on this subject. But this arrangement with Nonny Is becoming more and more popular. Especially if the husband has passed. Like someone said it beats coming home to a empty house every night.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Can we start a board for Chloe? I know more about her family than I do about my own.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

MoonFace wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:There are legitimate reasons to rag on them for the office space or Landon’s wet diaper and looking like he is always sleeping. Having your mom move in to help her with finances and pay her back for helping them is not one.

Bitch no one cares about your opinion of what is a legitimate reason to complain about them Image if I wanna complain about them stepping on the floor I WILL. Fuck off with your boring ass opinions!

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
“Complain about them stepping on the floor” LMAO!!!!!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”