E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Unread post by 131618 »

chrimsi wrote:Does anybody know why they took down the vlog and put it up again?

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Yup it was Tommy. They've got a big blurry spot now- I didn't even notice anything when I watched the original lol but yikes

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

131618 wrote:
chrimsi wrote:Does anybody know why they took down the vlog and put it up again?

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Somebody commented he needed to rewatch the changing Tommy in the Tesla clip so im thinking they showed too much of Tommy or included the plates

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
They reuploaded it because Jared went back in and blurred Ellie changing Tommy.

So she gives Calvin a lunch of chips and a banana because they didn't have time to do more because of an appt. Guess the appt was going to check on her parents. Pretty pitiful lunch and excuse! The parents could wait an extra bit of time and let them feed Calvin correctly!

Yep, let's clickbait using the parents!
puddyfoot_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by puddyfoot_ »

Has anyone been getting recommended old (as in 2 years old) videos from them? I haven't gone back to watch old ones ever and SO many are being recommended. Do you think maybe Jared spoke with their Youtube representative/person and are getting their spot or something the like fixed with the algorithm? I saw that happen with Shane a long time ago before his huge "comeback"
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

puddyfoot_ wrote:Has anyone been getting recommended old (as in 2 years old) videos from them? I haven't gone back to watch old ones ever and SO many are being recommended. Do you think maybe Jared spoke with their Youtube representative/person and are getting their spot or something the like fixed with the algorithm? I saw that happen with Shane a long time ago before his huge "comeback"
I think it’s just that people have been going back to watch old vlogs, and that renewed attention has been bumping them up. YT hates promoting Shane, it’s all his new subs watching his old videos that’s making his vids recommended. There is no “fixing” the algorithm. It’s flawed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
puddyfoot_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by puddyfoot_ »

HelloSweetie wrote:
puddyfoot_ wrote:Has anyone been getting recommended old (as in 2 years old) videos from them? I haven't gone back to watch old ones ever and SO many are being recommended. Do you think maybe Jared spoke with their Youtube representative/person and are getting their spot or something the like fixed with the algorithm? I saw that happen with Shane a long time ago before his huge "comeback"
I think it’s just that people have been going back to watch old vlogs, and that renewed attention has been bumping them up. YT hates promoting Shane, it’s all his new subs watching his old videos that’s making his vids recommended. There is no “fixing” the algorithm. It’s flawed.

Maybe "fix" was the wrong word, but Youtube speaking with their creators and agreeing to give them a boost is absolutely not untrue, and does happen.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

WHY DID THEY FILM THE POO? WTF
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

puddyfoot_ wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Maybe "fix" was the wrong word, but Youtube speaking with their creators and agreeing to give them a boost is absolutely not untrue, and does happen.
You think YT is taking calls from YTers asking for their channel to be promoted? Most creators can barely get a hold of YT when their channel has an actual issue. Given the sponsors that E&J are getting lately, they are insignificant as far as YT is concerned lately. They aren’t even a big deal at Playlist anymore. I don’t think Jared can just call them up and get preferential treatment.

But anyway, I’m pretty sure your recommended vids have more to do with what you watch or who you are subscribed to. I don’t get any of their videos recommended, but do get a lot of gossip vloggers like Keemstar or creators like Shane or Jenna.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Some predictions...
Over the top Halloween Special/potential viral video because they need it...
Christmas Pregnancy Announcement.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

She’s probably trying to get knocked up as we speak. Neeeed more moneyyyy. Ick
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I know their eyebrows will fade,but they all look ridiculous right now.

polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

Ducklings4 wrote:I know their eyebrows will fade,but they all look ridiculous right now.
I think they look ridiculous even after they fade. It's not natural looking and their brows remind me of what elderly ladies do when their brows thin or fall out with age. It's that constant surprised look and they look fake as hell.
BadEyebrowsGrandma.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SA1023
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SA1023 »

galaxy wrote:So a couple weeks ago I tweeted that I missed Ellie and Jared’s old videos, and that I was sad because I used to love watching them but now don’t even recognize what their channels become. It got almost 100 likes which was insane, but today I got on Twitter and Ellie had blocked me! Like come on. She’s got such a thin skin she can’t handle people saying they don’t want to watch hair videos on the family vlog channel? They’re really alienating their audience.

She also blocked me on twitter after they started the podcast I listened, kinda enjoyed it. Then a few days later they put out the podcast VIDEO. So I commented how that was lame since most already listened. She blocked me :?
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

Maybe they’ll “gift” Ellie’s vehicle to Jared’s parents and she’ll get a new one.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Regarding Mormonism and women...

Shari from 8 Passengers talks about her desires to go to law school and a career. What does her mom talk about? Her potentially being a mother in just a couple of years.

The Mormon church does encourage certain things with family. Family and certain leaders within the church can encourage or lay down a mindset that goes beyond the church’s official stance.

“Being a mother is the most important thing you can do. Dedicating your time to your family is honorable and a high calling. Look, even the church says ______! So you should _____ because that’s what we do, and Heavenly Father will ______.”

This is extremely common in Christianity as well. And other religions and beliefs. Not that far of a stretch.

The Griffith women idolize their mom. Ellie and Bonnie dated a LOT of people (supposedly). They found men that would fall in line. Also, if momma ain’t happy, ain’t no one happy.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Jared and Ellie should be Tommy Ross & Carrie White for Halloween

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote:She’s probably trying to get knocked up as we speak. Neeeed more moneyyyy. Ick
It wouldn't surprise me if they do the artificial insemination route to ensure they get the baby girl they so desperately desire. Of course they won't tell us though.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Ducklings4 wrote:I know their eyebrows will fade,but they all look ridiculous right now.

I still don't understand the microblading fad. Like who honestly thinks slicing up your eyebrows is a good idea??
maddimarie91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by maddimarie91 »

I can totally see a surprise pregnancy announcement for Christmas or the new year. It would be a Calvin junior! “I haven’t had a cycle in months and randomly got pregnant with yet another miracle baby!” God I hope they’d have another boy. But then she’s just keep cranking them out till they got a girl.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

She will definitely be pregnant ASAP. She has said all along she wanted two close together, a gap, and then two close together. And she’s too stubborn to admit her original plan wasn’t the greatest.
Also, she said to her mom that Tommy is so easy she could have another!
For her sake I hope she has a boy and he’s as challenging as baby Calvin was.
For the kids sake I hope she doesn’t have another for a long time.
When she has another and it’s a boy I wonder if she’ll go for a fifth hoping it’s a girl? I don’t think she’s ever really said what her plan is other then two and two.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Yep, she always said two-gap-two. I’d like to think she’d “give up” after four boys but who knows. I predict a too-soon pregnancy as well, maybe even less of a gap than Jackson and Calvin. Bre Miller from Meet the Millers got pregnant with Cosette when Ember was just five-ish months old. They were VERY open about how it was a big surprise and not planned at all, but Bre is a much more involved mother than Ellie. They’re 4 and almost 3 now, and they’re currently dealing with major health issues with their youngest who was just born in June and she still is a more present and active and involved mom with five kids than Ellie is with three, even with her husband having a full time job outside of YouTube. Bonus points also, Bre has a Master’s!

(I recommend the Millers every chance I get lol.. seriously I highly recommend them! They’re friends with all the other UTubers- can I copyright that? Utah youtubers...- so I hope they don’t change negatively like most others have.)

Anyway back to Ellie and Jared. I’m mainly confused about their bedroom situation once the kids are older.. do they have enough bedrooms for four kids WITHOUT sharing beds? I hate that they do this. Their filming room should definitely just be a bedroom eventually.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”