• Advertisement
    

GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Krouton » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:14 am

JD386 wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:It's nice that they did donate to the firefighters/evacuees, but omg how many time did she say firefighters, especially since it's all so attention seeking. And really did you have to pose the girls on the tailgate spread eagle again. How hard is it to have them close their legs. She's an expert at posing them, so learn to do so properly. And I love the way Bison just drop bombs all those heavy items in his cart, especially with his children sitting in them. It's all so unnecessary.

She is so obnoxious. She says they love to help when they can, ok then start forwarding all the things you don't need to others who do. And sorry not sorry, the waterworks seemed very insincere. Everything they do is look at me!! Look at me!!!! Look at me!!!! They are going to make sure to get credit for everything they do. It's great to talk about donating and the importance of, but do you have to create a whole vlog about it so you get all the attention. A lot of people need help right now, especially all the hurricane victims. They would do well to remember that when they are constantly showing themselves spending their money so wastefully.

I hope if Tyler claims "neck" injury from the accident, they show pictures of him carrying one of his miracles on his neck/shoulders again. They are way to big for that and as I've said before, it's dangerous. It can probably show contributory stress and factor of his neck pain. Also, I hope they can show vlogs where he texts and vlogs while driving, and when he doesn't wear a seatbelt.

Anyone taking bets that they will definitely be creating a vlog about the accident and are trying to come up with the most click bait title they can for their fender bender.
They very much are trying to figure out how they can milk the accident for all the attention it can get. Of course they didn’t include the accident in this vlog because they want to make it completely separate so it can have its own spotlight. It’ll likely be 35 minutes of him bitching about his neck. Usually neck injuries aren’t felt that instantly.

I agree, I had a minor neck injury from an accident and I didn't feel it until the next day.
Krouton
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 5117 times
Been thanked: 3599 times

Advertisement

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Ridgee » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:24 am

The fire isn’t even 25 miles from them. I’m about 20 miles north of the fire and they’re about 20-25 miles north of me, so they’re at least 40 miles from the fire at least, if not further.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ridgee
Amateur
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby RolyPoly123 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:38 am

I'ts despicable how they're trying to cash in on the fires. They're plugging it so hard on all SM saying look at how the girls are helping arrrrgh they make me so mad trying to make it seem like it's really close to them and what about praying for all the hurricane victims as well
RolyPoly123
Informer
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 6:08 am
Has thanked: 553 times
Been thanked: 1525 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby gram3 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:51 am

Could she have talked any louder in Costco when she repeated FIREFIGHTERS constantly? I didn't notice anyone giving them a second glance. Big fail, altruistic impersonators. Cats don't comprehend anything except the fact they got fruit snacks and a train as a bribe for being props for Dratley's monologue. And she didn't make me cry, like she did so many of the pinhead sheeple. I did laugh at her awful acting skills.
gram3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 363 times
Been thanked: 2151 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Emmakins » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:02 am

RolyPoly123 wrote:I'ts despicable how they're trying to cash in on the fires. They're plugging it so hard on all SM saying look at how the girls are helping arrrrgh they make me so mad trying to make it seem like it's really close to them and what about praying for all the hurricane victims as well


Omg I know and it really really upset me that people can do that when people across the country are losing everything they own to fires and hurricanes. Anything for money I guess even if it’s something so destructive that ruins people’s lives. If they are so worried and want to help they should see if they can go help people irrigate their land they live on because I know it really helps and it’s so nice knowing people want to help you prevent you losing your home


I’ve been reading this thread for a while, but have never posted ,but the whole wildfire thing just set me over the edge


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emmakins
Amateur
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby RolyPoly123 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:15 am

Emmakins wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:I'ts despicable how they're trying to cash in on the fires. They're plugging it so hard on all SM saying look at how the girls are helping arrrrgh they make me so mad trying to make it seem like it's really close to them and what about praying for all the hurricane victims as well


Omg I know and it really really upset me that people can do that when people across the country are losing everything they own to fires and hurricanes. Anything for money I guess even if it’s something so destructive that ruins people’s lives. If they are so worried and want to help they should see if they can go help people irrigate their land they live on because I know it really helps and it’s so nice knowing people want to help you prevent you losing your home


I’ve been reading this thread for a while, but have never posted ,but the whole wildfire thing just set me over the edge


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Unfortunately they would never put themselves out by doing anything other than throwing money at something, he couldn't even carry any of the donations
into the centre
RolyPoly123
Informer
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 6:08 am
Has thanked: 553 times
Been thanked: 1525 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby ADULTworld » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:17 am

Ugh. I agree with everyone. Why would they take their NICU babies (sarcasm) into that poor air quality. They make such a big “dill” about their act of kindness.

Only other thing I have to offer is that cars are meant to buckle like that in a collision. They are purposefully made to absorb the impact. It looks way more severe than it necessarily may have been. It will be interesting to see how dramatic they are about it. I agree they have no business calling the person out for anything. Maybe they’ll have to use their bikes for transportation until repairs are done/new car seats are donated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ADULTworld
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:00 am
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby SerendipitySusan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:19 am

Why didn’t screechy donate a senegence makeover care package to all the female rescue people and the wives? Guess she’s not as big of a humanitarian as she claims to be! Heh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper
 
Posts: 748
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 2186 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby ears » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 am

I've seen this is exact caption all over Facebook and IG YESTERDAY. They're a little slow to only be posting it a couple hours ago. I'm surprised Tyler didn't give himself credit for the caption. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/0771a5a8efcb54eb406cc924de90aa52.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
ears
Informer
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 298 times
Been thanked: 1066 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby lisajohnson120 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:42 am

Image

I’m sorry but I could take her fake acting if there was even a tear in her eyes! Which there isn’t...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lisajohnson120
Informer
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:34 am
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 1823 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby ItIsSunny » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:47 am

Pardon my cynicism that the Gardners have taught me. Could this "accident" have been staged? It looks like he backed into a fire hydrant. Or perhaps he's been stopping suddenly purposely hoping someone would slam into him (not in front of trucks, of course). They've been reaching for anything to increase their views, from excessive Botox to surgery claims to remove prickles to attack of the unknown haters. And let's not forget the staged adult dramatic tearful pics.
ItIsSunny
Talker
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 1072 times
Been thanked: 514 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby meg9410 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:15 am

ADULTworld wrote:Ugh. I agree with everyone. Why would they take their NICU babies (sarcasm) into that poor air quality. They make such a big “dill” about their act of kindness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Exactly what I thought. Trash even said “we have been told to stay inside because of the terrible air quality”. What idiots.
meg9410
Amateur
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:25 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Couchpotato10 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:17 am

Krouton wrote:
CherryBaby wrote:And as far as the accident today. Staged accidents are a huge problem for the insurance industry. Rear end collisions are the most common type. Claiming whiplash is another telltale sign. However, I am not making accusations--just stating facts.

But what would he sue for? Lost wages. Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's a couch potato, that's his job. A neck injury doesn't interfere with that.
Hey wait a minute, maybe we’re related


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couchpotato10
Informer
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:49 am
Has thanked: 398 times
Been thanked: 807 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby 4kkids » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:19 am

Banned from all their SM sites....Please would somebody with a heart ask them if they would be willing to donate all the money from their “views” to help the firefighters! Now THAT would be charitable!

Them making money while showing off their “good needs” is awful. They should be ashamed of themselves!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4kkids
Gossiper
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:28 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 2128 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:30 pm

JD386 wrote:Why do they keep calling this fire the “number one fire priority in the nation”? It’s still not NEAR you. Your house isn’t at risk. You’re not evacuating. Those images you keep posting aren’t ones that you took out your front door. Stop acting like this is affecting you. Because it’s not.
And Hurricane Florence is also concerning a few people...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16619
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 94950 times
Been thanked: 79004 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby BlahBlahBlah » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:50 pm

“Ok girls, now let’s pose with all this stuff so the internet knows how great of people we are! Indie, hold the receipt. NO not like that! NO! Hold it like this so our fans can zoom in and see the total and how much we spent so they know how generous we are. Now, favorite twins,
Scoot over a bit so the KADs can’t see the toys and pull ups we bought for ourselves. We want them to think the total was all donations! Ok, say cheese!”
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:44 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 710 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Rileysmomma » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:22 pm

I don't think those almost 4 years old know what firefighters are. Everytime Ashley asked one of the Littles, "Do you know why we are buying all this stuff," she would say, "For the fire." Probably thinks it's going to the cooker man.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Rileysmomma
Talker
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 285 times
Been thanked: 438 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby gram3 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:14 pm

ItIsSunny wrote:Pardon my cynicism that the Gardners have taught me. Could this "accident" have been staged? It looks like he backed into a fire hydrant. Or perhaps he's been stopping suddenly purposely hoping someone would slam into him (not in front of trucks, of course). They've been reaching for anything to increase their views, from excessive Botox to surgery claims to remove prickles to attack of the unknown haters. And let's not forget the staged adult dramatic tearful pics.


Yea, I've been wondering about his claim of having been 'completely stopped' when hit. Was he parked on the side of the road for some reason? There was a stop sign in one of the pictures. Is he saying he was stopped at the sign and hit and then drove up further or was he pushed through the stop sign when hit. Pesky questions and details that have to be answered and supplied with an incident like this. I hope there were surveillance cameras on buildings in the area if there were businesses nearby.
gram3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 363 times
Been thanked: 2151 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Night lady » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:14 pm

BlahBlahBlah wrote:“Ok girls, now let’s pose with all this stuff so the internet knows how great of people we are! Indie, hold the receipt. NO not like that! NO! Hold it like this so our fans can zoom in and see the total and how much we spent so they know how generous we are. Now, favorite twins,
Scoot over a bit so the KADs can’t see the toys and pull ups we bought for ourselves. We want them to think the total was all donations! Ok, say cheese!”
Perfect!! I bet this wasn't too far from what was actually said.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Night lady
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 5154 times
Been thanked: 5741 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Night lady » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 pm

ItIsSunny wrote:Pardon my cynicism that the Gardners have taught me. Could this "accident" have been staged? It looks like he backed into a fire hydrant. Or perhaps he's been stopping suddenly purposely hoping someone would slam into him (not in front of trucks, of course). They've been reaching for anything to increase their views, from excessive Botox to surgery claims to remove prickles to attack of the unknown haters. And let's not forget the staged adult dramatic tearful pics.
I bet he did stage it. Most commonly read end accidents are when the driver in front backs up ever so slightly so the driver behind him doesn't notice and bam... hits the driver behind him making it look like it wasn't his fault because no matter what, if you rear end someone, its automatically the fault of the driver behind you. This happens so much its sickening.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Night lady
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 5154 times
Been thanked: 5741 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Night lady » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 pm

lisajohnson120 wrote:Image

I’m sorry but I could take her fake acting if there was even a tear in her eyes! Which there isn’t...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly what I thought. Crocodile tears.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Night lady
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 5154 times
Been thanked: 5741 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby gram3 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Rileysmomma wrote:I don't think those almost 4 years old know what firefighters are. Everytime Ashley asked one of the Littles, "Do you know why we are buying all this stuff," she would say, "For the fire." Probably thinks it's going to the cooker man.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


Those almost 4 year olds don't even know their colors. It's a sure bet they don't know what firefighters are. I wonder how many hours of rehearsal and promises of treats and toys went into the "For the fire" production.
gram3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 363 times
Been thanked: 2151 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Snarky33 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:24 pm

I think we should start guessing what their dramatic click bait title for their fender bender will be.....

QUADRUPLET TODDLERS INVOLVED IN SERIOUS ACCIDENT

TERRIFIED QUADRUPLETS IN HORRIFIC CAR ACCIDENT

TERRIFIED TODDLER QUADRUPLETS INVOLVED IN HORRENDOUS AUTO ACCIDENT/SNACKS TOSSED ALL OVER CAR

CAR SLAMS INTO FAMOUS VLOGGER DAD AND HIS MIRACLE QUADRUPLETS

One thing is a guarantee, the word quadruplet will be in the title. After all, that is the only thing that makes them relevant.
Snarky33
Informer
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 436 times
Been thanked: 2013 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby Night lady » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Yup, she put up a divider between her and the door of her "office". Yeah, no shit you dumbass, we told you that door would be an issue with your feral children way before you moved in. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/47906bc0800e6dd981034effd2c126a9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Night lady
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 am
Has thanked: 5154 times
Been thanked: 5741 times

Re: GQS | Slutty Food Galore and Ugly Fall Decor | Part 30

Postby gram3 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Snarky33 wrote:I think we should start guessing what their dramatic click bait title for their fender bender will be.....

QUADRUPLET TODDLERS INVOLVED IN SERIOUS ACCIDENT

TERRIFIED QUADRUPLETS IN HORRIFIC CAR ACCIDENT

TERRIFIED TODDLER QUADRUPLETS INVOLVED IN HORRENDOUS AUTO ACCIDENT/SNACKS TOSSED ALL OVER CAR

CAR SLAMS INTO FAMOUS VLOGGER DAD AND HIS MIRACLE QUADRUPLETS

One thing is a guarantee, the word quadruplet will be in the title. After all, that is the only thing that makes them relevant.


4 YEAR OLD RUPLETS IN PULL-UPS AND 96 OZ COKE IN CUP HOLDER STILL INTACT AFTER WICKED CRASH IMPACT
gram3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 363 times
Been thanked: 2151 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users