• Advertisement

B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

Re: B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 am

KeepingItReal wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I feel extremely sad for the 3 step kids when baby Scar Scar gets here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it's gonna be ten times worse. Especially on Aria. The B!tch already ignores her. Rem the doctor's office?

I feel sorry for them right now too. She's pregnant and probably got fatigue. Couldn't give a f%@$. Can't fulfil her duties to the existing 3...imagine adding a new born plus moving, Aria will have h.w. Nolan will be on his iPad and probably Harlow too. Hopefully she gets help. Care.com might be a good idea. Just to have some sanity. They are delusional to add a 5th to this.

Boo freaking whoo, she knew what she was getting herself into, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She better not get a nanny/babysitter, she needs to put her big girl panties on lay in the bed she made.

Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby missmsg » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:51 am

None of these YouTubers need a babysitter, not for their sake or the kids. No. They CHOSE to get pregnant either multiple times or multiple times so close together. Cry me a fucking river! Handle your shit, be woman enough to back your shit up

missmsg
Talker

Postby MommaMia3 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:00 pm

,ii
MamaJoAnna wrote:Title credit - GetYouTubesTied
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13732

Baby Morrow's name has been announced as Scarlett Everleigh, and Britney keeps emphasizing the fact she's a "fire wife."

Continue.
W

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Talker

Postby charmed596 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:01 pm

I’m torn. If a nanny would fill in the gaps and help Nolan/give attention to all the kids (not Brit) then it’d be a good thing

Like yeah she shouldn’t need one but if she insists on popping kids out without tending to their emotional well development then fuck it get a nanny
charmed596
Informer

B+F: Mrs. Morrow of Sorrows: Fire Wife or Liar Life? (pt 52)

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:18 pm

charmed596 wrote:I’m torn. If a nanny would fill in the gaps and help Nolan/give attention to all the kids (not Brit) then it’d be a good thing

Like yeah she shouldn’t need one but if she insists on popping kids out without tending to their emotional well development then fuck it get a nanny

If she was actually doing something with her life like going to school or having an actual job then maybe I would somewhat understand. But there is absolutely no reason for a SAHM to need a damn nanny, that’s ridiculous. Millions of single parents have multiple kids, work 40+ hrs a week, come home cook & clean all by themselves without the help of a nanny.

Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:30 pm

dazzled wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:THANK YOU!! :love2:
And everyone called me crazy... mhm.

More so annoying than crazy, I'd wager.

Lol right? If you go crying to mods on a gossip board you are crazy and annoying as fuck

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby mem3896 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Am I the only one who hates how she calls the baby “bebeh girl” or refers to her as that when talking about her? Like damn just use her name that you so excitingly had picked out a week after you found out you were pregnant. Or refer to her as “the baby.” Did you forget you already had/have two baby girls?

mem3896
Amateur

Postby hellodolly_ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
dazzled wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:THANK YOU!! :love2:

Lol right? If you go crying to mods on a gossip board you are crazy and annoying as fuck

When the hell did I go crying to them? How grand.. I'm not the one who creates Instagrams and Youtube accounts to harass people. That's the definition of crazy and annoying, but I guess not on here. I asked a mod for their input, oh no!! :-o :lol:
hellodolly_
Amateur

Postby hellodolly_ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:05 pm

mem3896 wrote:Am I the only one who hates how she calls the baby “bebeh girl” or refers to her as that when talking about her? Like damn just use her name that you so excitingly had picked out a week after you found out you were pregnant. Or refer to her as “the baby.” Did you forget you already had/have two baby girls?

If you're referring to her new video, I think it's because she filmed it before she revealed the name. Don't know why she waited so long to upload it though.
hellodolly_
Amateur

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:18 pm

mem3896 wrote:Am I the only one who hates how she calls the baby “bebeh girl” or refers to her as that when talking about her? Like damn just use her name that you so excitingly had picked out a week after you found out you were pregnant. Or refer to her as “the baby.” Did you forget you already had/have two baby girls?

Right!! She used to to call Aria that, then it was Harlow & now it’s gonna Scarface getting called “bebehgirl”. It gets passed down just like that stupid side ponytail.

Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Postby spacekitty » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Britney getting a nanny is the equivalent to Vanessa having an au pair, except Vanessa did it first for once

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper

Postby tea_spiller » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:55 pm

honeybear wrote:take a drink every time she says “this is frenks first baby”

I'll end up drunk after 2 minutes.
tea_spiller
Talker

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:59 pm

spacekitty wrote:Britney getting a nanny is the equivalent to Vanessa having an au pair, except Vanessa did it first for once

Yup. It's even worse for britney because at least David is gone all the time. Britney is just lazy.
LynnGLOVE8989
True Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:08 pm

hellodolly_ wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
dazzled wrote:[quote="hellodolly_"]
THANK YOU!! :love2:

When the hell did I go crying to them? How grand.. I'm not the one who creates Instagrams and Youtube accounts to harass people. That's the definition of crazy and annoying, but I guess not on here. I asked a mod for their input, oh no!! :-o :lol:[/quote]

Calling for the mods and saying a topic should be shut down because you think so is annoying af, idk why you don’t go away and then come back if you don’t like what you see? Why try to police things?? That is what’s crazy to me.

This board doesn’t allow anyone to create accounts and message Britney so I don’t know what your point is there.......

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby priscilla_teka » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Just post this at 2011teenagemom and I think I should post here as well

You guys get this weird vibe from Freenk

He is ALWAYS with britch everywhere she goes

To me he looks like that boyfriend who always wants to know what you are wearing, who are you with, who are you texting etc... you know?? Red flag for me

Thats why he is with her all the time. He is super possessive, maybe, idk

Weird

Enviado de meu SM-A910F usando o Tapatalk
priscilla_teka
Amateur

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:00 pm

priscilla_teka wrote:Just post this at 2011teenagemom and I think I should post here as well

To me he looks like that boyfriend who always wants to know what you are wearing, who are you with, who are you texting etc... you know?? Red flag for me

Weird

Agreed & it’s him that wants to always be there and not Britney inviting him. They’re so tragic, how are they “married” & shes not even comfortable enough with him to tell him not to come. She probably think it’s cute like “aww look how much he loves me” like no that’s fucking creepy and annoying. I would be so annoyed & weird out if I was one of her friends.

Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Postby KeepingItReal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:03 pm

priscilla_teka wrote:Just post this at 2011teenagemom and I think I should post here as well

Weird

I mentioned this earlier and I get the vibe that he might be crazy jealous over basic communication between the Britch and Ean. Atleast Ean gave her some space. Which Vanessa discussed in her "we fight" video, the importance of personal space.
KeepingItReal
Informer

Postby Chichi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Last edited by Chichi on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chichi
Informer

Postby KeepingItReal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 pm

hellodolly_ wrote:

If you're referring to her new video, I think it's because she filmed it before she revealed the name. Don't know why she waited so long to upload it though.

Just for the record.
It doesn't matter when tf she filmed it. She referred to Harlow as "beh beh gurrl" for a longggg assed time. IT'S NO excuse! It is annoying.
KeepingItReal
Informer

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:10 pm

KeepingItReal wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:

Just for the record.
It doesn't matter when tf she filmed it. She referred to Harlow as "beh beh gurrl" for a longggg assed time. IT'S NO excuse! It is annoying.

There's no excuse for her calling her daughter by a nickname? I'm sorry, that seems a little dramatic. It's annoying but it's not like her nickname is inappropriate in some way, it's just annoying lol
LynnGLOVE8989
True Gossiper

Postby hellodolly_ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Chichi wrote:So what happens to the ping pong table? Where did they put the old coffee table? There's so much "stuff" upstairs. So their old stained couch that Keren lies on without showering and has her filthy feet propped up on all the time moves upstairs!??. Khoa too is often on there sweaty from tennis or jumping on the trampoline. The kids have spilled all kinds of liquids on there.... This generous gesture for Nonnie to have her own space in the loft is so loaded if she has to live surrounded by all this clutter and smelly couch. Doesn't she already have all her own lovely furniture including bed and couch in storage? Keren obviously wants her out of the other room but also knows she can't cope evenings on her own without help.
In today's vlog she's busy gaming (supposedly she went to shower, but didn't till much later on) as Khoa and Bianca are with the kids entertaining them in Jackson's room. Just yesterday she said she didn't want to rely on Khoa. Yet she can't go through a day without him..

At this point they should have just converted the dining room into an extra bedroom since they never eat in there anyway, and made that Jackson's room and let Nonnie stay in the Guest room and upstairs remain the gaming room/man cave and 'hotel' for guests... the mudroom could even be Khoa's gaming space as they barely use It, and could easily store shoes elsewhere

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

.... wrong thread.
hellodolly_
Amateur

Postby KeepingItReal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:21 pm

By "no excuse" I meant, her date of filming has nothing to do with the fact that she refers to her baby as "beh beh gurrrl" She can. It's her child. But the date of filming is irrelevant. She will probably continue to "nickname" her "beh beh gurll" for the rest of the pregnancy. Sorry it came across as dramatic. That was not my intention.
KeepingItReal
Informer

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:43 pm

KeepingItReal wrote:By "no excuse" I meant, her date of filming has nothing to do with the fact that she refers to her baby as "beh beh gurrrl" She can. It's her child. But the date of filming is irrelevant. She will probably continue to "nickname" her "beh beh gurll" for the rest of the pregnancy. Sorry it came across as dramatic. That was not my intention.

I think I’m the only that gets what you mean lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
True Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:45 pm

Lmfao she posted that frank makes the best PB cookies, as if it’s hard to do. The recipe is on the damn jar.
I’ve been making pb cookies on my own since I was like 10.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby herebcofbritney » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:52 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Lmfao she posted that frank makes the best PB cookies, as if it’s hard to do. The recipe is on the damn jar.
I’ve been making pb cookies on my own since I was like 10.

To be fair my husband thinks I make the best cookies when all I do is get the frozen pre cut ones from pillsbury and I bake them but take them out like a couple mins before so they’re falling apart but they’re hard enough to stay together when you touch them. It’s not hard to cook peanut butter cookies. Peanut butter is hard to mess up it’s so damn good.

herebcofbritney
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby