• Advertisement
    

JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby cjl123 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:12 am

Expectation vs reality. How does she not see how fucking stupid she looks? Lol her photos look so so bad, someone please take these filters away from her.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/b6165eb11aa8ce1203b9c24f2bd15bbf.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjl123
Informer
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 am
Has thanked: 1738 times
Been thanked: 3193 times

Advertisement

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:17 am

cjl123 wrote:Expectation vs reality. How does she not see how fucking stupid she looks? Lol her photos look so so bad, someone please take these filters away from her.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/b6165eb11aa8ce1203b9c24f2bd15bbf.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Wow, just downright embarrassing. Her pictures look like a child playing with the Paint feature on Windows in ‘97 Lmao. My only guess is that she’s trying to have a “look” about her insta, like Britney does with the bland whites and no colors. She wants to have the opposite. Bright! Colorful! I’m so happy!! ::eye roll::


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am
Has thanked: 1146 times
Been thanked: 2953 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby Brook1888 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:39 am

Leaving aside the insane over-saturation, the way she is standing here makes her legs look super short and thick. Why doesn't she just stand normally? This is a bit of inside info you guys don't know, but she actually used to be a dancer. You would think she would have some awareness of her body. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/88af345c61b44a72e989c487690f1593.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Amateur
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:11 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 511 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby Britxo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:54 am

Is it just me or does that recent picture not look as saturated ? Read here much?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Britxo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 29818 times
Been thanked: 3794 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby hooboy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:12 pm

cjl123 wrote:Expectation vs reality. How does she not see how fucking stupid she looks? Lol her photos look so so bad, someone please take these filters away from her.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/b6165eb11aa8ce1203b9c24f2bd15bbf.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This pic came up on my feed when I had no idea about the vacation and I legitimately thought it was green screened and trolling
User avatar
hooboy
Amateur
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 501 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby dancingfireflame » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:40 pm

cjl123 wrote:Expectation vs reality. How does she not see how fucking stupid she looks? Lol her photos look so so bad, someone please take these filters away from her.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/b6165eb11aa8ce1203b9c24f2bd15bbf.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly thought it was a green screen.

I can't put my finger on it but something seems off about her body, too. I don't know if she photoshopped herself or what but she looks smaller than usual. Or her legs (bottom half) look disproportionate to her top half. Idk, but it just seems odd. Not body shaming.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 8981 times
Been thanked: 1547 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby annabananna » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:21 pm

dancingfireflame wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Expectation vs reality. How does she not see how fucking stupid she looks? Lol her photos look so so bad, someone please take these filters away from her.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/b6165eb11aa8ce1203b9c24f2bd15bbf.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly thought it was a green screen.

I can't put my finger on it but something seems off about her body, too. I don't know if she photoshopped herself or what but she looks smaller than usual. Or her legs (bottom half) look disproportionate to her top half. Idk, but it just seems odd. Not body shaming.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yeah its cause shes doing that “im so cute but also sexy” half-bending over thing, and let me tell you girl, its not working.
shes trying so hard to be this careless twenty-something i can smell the sweat through the screen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
annabananna
Amateur
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:02 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby Mommadr » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:25 pm

dancingfireflame wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Expectation vs reality. How does she not see how fucking stupid she looks? Lol her photos look so so bad, someone please take these filters away from her.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/b6165eb11aa8ce1203b9c24f2bd15bbf.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly thought it was a green screen.

I can't put my finger on it but something seems off about her body, too. I don't know if she photoshopped herself or what but she looks smaller than usual. Or her legs (bottom half) look disproportionate to her top half. Idk, but it just seems odd. Not body shaming.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It looks like she's hunching over

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Mommadr
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:06 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby prettyll » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:10 pm

Brook1888 wrote:Leaving aside the insane over-saturation, the way she is standing here makes her legs look super short and thick. Why doesn't she just stand normally? This is a bit of inside info you guys don't know, but she actually used to be a dancer. You would think she would have some awareness of her body. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/88af345c61b44a72e989c487690f1593.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk


Such an ugly outfit and shoes. You can see her bra and it’s just terrible for her figure makes her look bigger then she is. It should be burned no one should wear this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
prettyll
Gossiper
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 10:42 am
Has thanked: 3839 times
Been thanked: 2493 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby prettyll » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:03 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/fc3e4f336b2223f6c48ef6449d9d92d4.png[/img]

Not cute


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
prettyll
Gossiper
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 10:42 am
Has thanked: 3839 times
Been thanked: 2493 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby kalipali » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:38 pm

It’s those 2 pairs of god awful sandals she’s been wearing on the trip. First of all, they are just plain ugly. Second, they go to a weird spot on her ankles/legs. She’s too short to pull them off. Her outfits would’ve looked better with freaking flip flops. At least flip flops wouldn’t be making her look like a busted can of biscuits.
kalipali
Gossiper
 
Posts: 752
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 4817 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby Lolislol26 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:47 pm

kalipali wrote:It’s those 2 pairs of god awful sandals she’s been wearing on the trip. First of all, they are just plain ugly. Second, they go to a weird spot on her ankles/legs. She’s too short to pull them off. Her outfits would’ve looked better with freaking flip flops. At least flip flops wouldn’t be making her look like a busted can of biscuits.


Totally agree! I don’t see a problem with a little bit of her bra showing, I have issues with that, too. Those shoes on the other hand are absolutely hideous.
Lolislol26
Talker
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Has thanked: 924 times
Been thanked: 712 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:53 pm

I think the pattern was intended to hide it but this outfit brings all of the attention to the area she hates most - her tummy. The boobs aren't that much of a distraction.
User avatar
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am
Has thanked: 810 times
Been thanked: 8831 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby sondraK » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:35 pm

I'm not crazy about the shoes,or the way it fits on her,but I do think the floral pattern is much prettier than what she normally wears
sondraK
Informer
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 2190 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby Brook1888 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:36 pm

prettyll wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/fc3e4f336b2223f6c48ef6449d9d92d4.png[/img]

Not cute


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't understand what is happening with her bra here. Are her boobs not in it? I've never had a bra sit below my boobs like that - it looks weird

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Amateur
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:11 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 511 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Someone needs to send this chick a black bra, has she never seen one before. She went from dingy ass nude nursing bra to purple. I would say send her a white one, but the dingy one was probably white when she bought it 8 years ago.
User avatar
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 am
Has thanked: 1231 times
Been thanked: 4349 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby charmed596 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:00 pm

She doesn’t look THAT bad imo. Rather see that dress than jean shorts way too short
User avatar
charmed596
Informer
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm
Has thanked: 832 times
Been thanked: 1963 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby missparzival » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:23 pm

She needs to stop wearing clothes that are too small and give her camel toes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
Gossiper
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 731 times
Been thanked: 2327 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby Moony » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Brook1888 wrote:
prettyll wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/fc3e4f336b2223f6c48ef6449d9d92d4.png[/img]

Not cute


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't understand what is happening with her bra here. Are her boobs not in it? I've never had a bra sit below my boobs like that - it looks weird

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
a huge ass push up bra would do that, I’m assuming that’s what’s happening there


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Informer
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 2757 times
Been thanked: 2600 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby Moony » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:41 pm

missparzival wrote:She needs to stop wearing clothes that are too small and give her camel toes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t understand why she has camel toe, she’s short enough that a romper would fit her fine, but she just gets it too damn small and it goes straight up her vagina, that can’t be comfortable. The older she gets the worse this will get because she refuses to accept the fact that she’s getting older


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Informer
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 2757 times
Been thanked: 2600 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby shilohjulia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:41 pm

My best friend is a pediatric dental hygienist with a background on orthodontics and i just sent her this pic and asked wtf would it take to fix this little girl’s teeth?!?! Like... her teeth are BAD. I don’t like to take shit about kids. Lilia is a pretty little girl, but her teeth look beyond reparable to me. I’m awaiting my friend’s response. I kind of don’t believe this could be fixed without veneers or something. Is she missing teeth? She has two huge front teeth and then nothing... then fang molars. Wtf?!

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180917/96174d9724be5bca2b7bc16d3ae7e402.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Gossiper
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 1545 times
Been thanked: 4391 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby sondraK » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:58 pm

I would presume all of Lilia's teeth haven't come in yet.For some reason if they don't,she can get implants,or a partial plate.Not sure at what age that can be done,though.
I'm also thinking she will need braces,not the invisalign type.
Let us know what your friend says
sondraK
Informer
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:07 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 2190 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby mamawombat » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:05 pm

Moony wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:
prettyll wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/fc3e4f336b2223f6c48ef6449d9d92d4.png[/img]

Not cute


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't understand what is happening with her bra here. Are her boobs not in it? I've never had a bra sit below my boobs like that - it looks weird

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
a huge ass push up bra would do that, I’m assuming that’s what’s happening there


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She would do well to get Chris lessons in photography so he actually takes flattering photos of her. Looking at her latest insta post, he is angling the camera down at her and really shortening her body. He'd do well to crouch down slightly to make her appear taller, or just crop the whole photo to a head and shoulders pic.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Talker
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:17 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 1120 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby CurlyQ121 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:33 pm

shilohjulia wrote:My best friend is a pediatric dental hygienist with a background on orthodontics and i just sent her this pic and asked wtf would it take to fix this little girl’s teeth?!?! Like... her teeth are BAD. I don’t like to take shit about kids. Lilia is a pretty little girl, but her teeth look beyond reparable to me. I’m awaiting my friend’s response. I kind of don’t believe this could be fixed without veneers or something. Is she missing teeth? She has two huge front teeth and then nothing... then fang molars. Wtf?!

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180917/96174d9724be5bca2b7bc16d3ae7e402.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



I'm pretty sure it's where she lost baby teeth and the permanent ones haven't come in yet. Jess should get her a consultation with an oethodontist though. In my experience they like to see kids for the first time when they're like 6-7, because some issues are easier to fix when they're younger.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CurlyQ121
Amateur
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:00 pm
Has thanked: 1339 times
Been thanked: 466 times

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby pixiefrost » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:43 am

CurlyQ121 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:My best friend is a pediatric dental hygienist with a background on orthodontics and i just sent her this pic and asked wtf would it take to fix this little girl’s teeth?!?! Like... her teeth are BAD. I don’t like to take shit about kids. Lilia is a pretty little girl, but her teeth look beyond reparable to me. I’m awaiting my friend’s response. I kind of don’t believe this could be fixed without veneers or something. Is she missing teeth? She has two huge front teeth and then nothing... then fang molars. Wtf?!

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180917/96174d9724be5bca2b7bc16d3ae7e402.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



I'm pretty sure it's where she lost baby teeth and the permanent ones haven't come in yet. Jess should get her a consultation with an oethodontist though. In my experience they like to see kids for the first time when they're like 6-7, because some issues are easier to fix when they're younger.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd definitely be seeing an orthadontist if she was my daughter, but her head, jaw & scull will grow and change shape as she gets older and her teeth will come in. My teeth looked like this as a kid and by the time I was 12 they were straight and perfect after my skull and jaw matured. Not saying hers will. But kids grow and change and their bodies allow for this sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Informer
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:46 pm
Has thanked: 437 times
Been thanked: 1375 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement