• Advertisement

TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:40 pm

THREAD TITLE - TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61
TITLE CREDIT - Panda714

Continued from Part 60 - viewtopic.php?f=179&t=13579

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=179&t=10433

Carry on....
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Postby Mazement » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:28 am

Well this is possibly the best thread title I've ever seen.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk
Mazement
Talker

Postby gypsophila » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:34 am

I burst out laughing when I saw the title. But it's literally true!
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:03 am

Tay on IG " It was a huge step towards getting my license when i got my own car..." isn't that a little backwards? Don't most people get their DL and then get a car? I have no idea how it works in Ohio for someone her age, but here you have to have your learners for a year and a day before you can take the test, she saids she "close" to being able to take her test. This girl... She's also bisexual now. She also says "someone" comes and sits the kids while she works on Thursdays, her mom watches them on her weekends and Chuckie's mom watches them on his weekends. Is there some history with that? Are his visits only supervised and that's why HE can't watch them on his weekends or is he as big of a loser parent as she is and can't even be bothered to keep his own kids on his weekends? Nothing about Amity though...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby wildFlower14 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:33 am

Playsinrain wrote:Tay on IG " It was a huge step towards getting my license when i got my own car..." isn't that a little backwards? Don't most people get their DL and then get a car? I have no idea how it works in Ohio for someone her age, but here you have to have your learners for a year and a day before you can take the test, she saids she "close" to being able to take her test. This girl... She's also bisexual now. She also says "someone" comes and sits the kids while she works on Thursdays, her mom watches them on her weekends and Chuckie's mom watches them on his weekends. Is there some history with that? Are his visits only supervised and that's why HE can't watch them on his weekends or is he as big of a loser parent as she is and can't even be bothered to keep his own kids on his weekends? Nothing about Amity though...

Since she’s an adult she probably doesn’t have to wait a year to get her license, I’ve heard of that restriction before but it mostly applies to minor drivers. Hopefully having the car before the license actually motivates her to actually get it, I wonder who’s insuring her because I got a car with a permit and those premiums were high asf.

She was also bragging about being a “freak” and when they asked her in what ways she just said she likes pain. Lmfaoo Tayler you’re jokes, we all know you can’t handle shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wildFlower14
Amateur

Postby Sparklingdee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:39 am

Omfg the thread title lmaaaooooo thanks guys I needed that after a heavy day at work!

As for TayTay, I cannot imagine her as a stripper lmao I mean... I guess at LEAST she's working and paying taxes (we hope) I'll bet her Mom had to have Amity when she went to jail and Chuckles & his Mom had the oldest 3. Seeing as Chuckles apparently doesnt pay for Amity or isnt recognised as her father. What a weird setup.
Sparklingdee
True Gossiper

Postby Deadhead_kay » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Definitely confirmed that Chuckie takes Amity for custody since she goes to him/his mother's when Tayler works.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper

Postby SilverLady01 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:51 pm

We don't know for sure Amity goes too. She said they. The funny part is when she was asked how is Brian she said IDK. Trying to play it like he isn't the one. Tay you are terrible actress as dancer.
SilverLady01
Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:35 am

Idk if it was talked about here, but sometime last week or week before she posted a pic of Amity pretty much insinuating that Brian was her father, saying that she was Brian's twin.....
Her stripper name is Salem... lolz
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:50 am

Like Salem the cat from Sabrina The Teenage Witch???????????????
Sparklingdee
True Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:56 am

Sparklingdee wrote:Like Salem the cat from Sabrina The Teenage Witch???????????????

LMAO.... yep! But i'm sure she was trying to be all witchy and dark, bc you know she was Wiccan for all of about 3 days. (I have no idea if Salem holds any sort of significance to those who are wiccan, i know basically nothing about that practice. But im sure Tayler doesn't either and her thought process was probably Salem = witches, and witches = Wiccan... )
Someone get her a "sexy witch" outfit to dance in for next month.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mummyandthree » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Playsinrain wrote:Tay on IG " It was a huge step towards getting my license when i got my own car..." isn't that a little backwards? Don't most people get their DL and then get a car? I have no idea how it works in Ohio for someone her age, but here you have to have your learners for a year and a day before you can take the test, she saids she "close" to being able to take her test. This girl... She's also bisexual now. She also says "someone" comes and sits the kids while she works on Thursdays, her mom watches them on her weekends and Chuckie's mom watches them on his weekends. Is there some history with that? Are his visits only supervised and that's why HE can't watch them on his weekends or is he as big of a loser parent as she is and can't even be bothered to keep his own kids on his weekends? Nothing about Amity though...

I think he lives at home that’s why his Mum watches them.

Mummyandthree
Informer

Postby Mummyandthree » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:26 pm

Did I read right? Did she say she’s gonna have an ankle bracelet and wear it to work? Fucking class

Mummyandthree
Informer

Postby HeyKatie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:Did I read right? Did she say she’s gonna have an ankle bracelet and wear it to work? Fucking class

Yep! And she said the kids know she is a dancer but they don’t know she dances without clothes. I thought all American strip clubs required at least a thong and bra? In Canada our strip clubs are nude.

HeyKatie
Informer

Postby Aboogabooga » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:39 pm

HeyKatie wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:Did I read right? Did she say she’s gonna have an ankle bracelet and wear it to work? Fucking class

Yep! And she said the kids know she is a dancer but they don’t know she dances without clothes. I thought all American strip clubs required at least a thong and bra? In Canada our strip clubs are nude.

Nope. In Miami they’re all nude. In places like New York and New Jersey though, they’re only nude if they don’t see liquor. If they sell liquor then I believe they keep their g string on.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:

I think he lives at home that’s why his Mum watches them.

Not at all an excuse for him not to take care of his own kids. He needs to take responsibility for his own kids.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 pm

In Ohio ankle bracelets are the Rolex for the trashy

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:07 pm

HeyKatie wrote:

The us has all nude clubs where they can get completely naked or theres ones that they have to keep their vag covered lol. But like someone else said it cant be an all nude club and sell liquor unless they got grandfathered in. Theres on in vegas that is all nude and sells liquor
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:05 am

Tayler dancing on a pole with an ankle bracelet on bc she's been in jail lmfao........... no words :D
Sparklingdee
True Gossiper

Postby Mpinks_ » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:37 am

Someone asked Taylor if she got butt naked and she said yes.

Mpinks_
Talker

Postby HCB » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:41 am

Sparklingdee wrote:Tayler dancing on a pole with an ankle bracelet on bc she's been in jail lmfao........... no words :D

This post and the thread title...I cannot stop laughing.
Wife, mom of 2, gym rat, and general shit talker.
HCB
True Gossiper

Postby zipadeedodah » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:31 pm

What did she do to go to jail?
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Echox3 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:37 pm

zipadeedodah wrote:What did she do to go to jail?
she went over to chuckles house, saw his girlfriend and punched her. But she claims it wasn’t her fault.

Echox3
Gossiper

Postby HeyKatie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:15 pm

She’s been very quite since she’s been on house arrest.

HeyKatie
Informer

Postby lily1995 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Echox3 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:What did she do to go to jail?
she went over to chuckles house, saw his girlfriend and punched her. But she claims it wasn’t her fault.

I thought it was Chuckie’s brothers girlfriend. And she was supposedly “set up” because the Herron’s invited her to dinner but didn’t tell her the girlfriend was going to be there even though someone from the family posted the texts to prove that Tayler knew she was going to be there.

lily1995
True Gossiper

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Tayler Tragedy