TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Locked
User avatar
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by SilverLady01 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:32 am

She has to accept and bluntly realize she doesn't know it all. She needs to learn to get the GED. All us people do it the same way Tay..... Really you can't grasp life can you? You weren't born talking, walking, eating. This is life.... I don't even know how you help someone with living......
soma31
Informer
Informer
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by soma31 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:26 pm

SilverLady01 wrote:She has to accept and bluntly realize she doesn't know it all. She needs to learn to get the GED. All us people do it the same way Tay..... Really you can't grasp life can you? You weren't born talking, walking, eating. This is life.... I don't even know how you help someone with living......
Exactly. There’s truly no shame in her not understanding things - we’re not born with encyclopaedias in our heads. We all start at the bottom and work our way up. The problem is that she refuses to admit she’s stuck at the bottom, and put in the effort to get better at things


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1157
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 454 times
Been thanked: 1267 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Lyanna » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:14 am

You know what I just realized. All these youtube teen moms always said they wanted to become this or that and go back to school after a few months but all they did was pop out more babies (sometimes from more men) and become more trashy every time. That's sad. If they all stopped after the supposed first oopsie baby and actually went back to school they would be doing okay now.
User avatar
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by SilverLady01 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:36 am

Lyanna wrote:You know what I just realized. All these youtube teen moms always said they wanted to become this or that and go back to school after a few months but all they did was pop out more babies (sometimes from more men) and become more trashy every time. That's sad. If they all stopped after the supposed first oopsie baby and actually went back to school they would be doing okay now.
That is because having a child is a territory they know. They are actually afraid to do something new. They are afraid to change or they purely can't. After the first child everything is familiar.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3313
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 268 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by gypsophila » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:40 am

Oh, that's good, I didn't see that. I think she has the potential to do a lot better for herself now that Chuckie has definitely moved on. I hope she does move forward with education. I hope she doesn't stop if she gets her GED. That's good, but she could do better for her kids. I hope she passes this time.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by red3head » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:38 pm

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0bcb66.jpg[/img]

Why does Brian stay involved with her?

Also about the GED. She will only study for like a week max before the test. As soon as she fails, she should study constantly until she is able to text again. I think at this point she is just hoping to get lucky and pass.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7311
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 731 times
Been thanked: 1613 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Playsinrain » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:47 pm

red3head wrote:
Why does Brian stay involved with her?

Also about the GED. She will only study for like a week max before the test. As soon as she fails, she should study constantly until she is able to text again. I think at this point she is just hoping to get lucky and pass.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something that i picked up from that caption..
"He helps with MY THE kids at night.." looks like she went back to correct saying "my kids" and changed it to "the kids" I know there was speculation that Brian might be Amity's dad, and this post furthers that to me.. First, what obligation does he have to watch these random kids of an ex girl friend while she goes and works at the strip club? Secondly, if she changed it from my kids to the kids, makes me think she didn't want to hurt his feelings by saying they were only her kids.. It's pure speculation for sure, but i just think it's kinda interesting.
User avatar
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 631
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 am
Has thanked: 1114 times
Been thanked: 840 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by thewordalive » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:15 pm

red3head wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0bcb66.jpg[/img]

Why does Brian stay involved with her?

Also about the GED. She will only study for like a week max before the test. As soon as she fails, she should study constantly until she is able to text again. I think at this point she is just hoping to get lucky and pass.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't believe Alesana typed that UNLESS using speech to text BUT her speech isn't that clear so. Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
User avatar
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by SilverLady01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:59 am

Brian has no obligation to babysit her kids. He does it purely because he wants to..... He has some issues for sure. But I doubt during that time Tayler would leave another male to impregnate her. She really wishes it was Brian's child but it isn't. She would shove that in our faces and comparing him to Chuckie. She wouldn't just leave it be. It isn't her norm as t all.
Sparklingdee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1309
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 1668 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Sparklingdee » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:51 am

Sad for Alesana and her kids bc knowing Tayler's track record, Brian will be outta the picture this time next year!
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7311
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 731 times
Been thanked: 1613 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Playsinrain » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:04 pm

SilverLady01 wrote:Brian has no obligation to babysit her kids. He does it purely because he wants to..... He has some issues for sure. But I doubt during that time Tayler would leave another male to impregnate her. She really wishes it was Brian's child but it isn't. She would shove that in our faces and comparing him to Chuckie. She wouldn't just leave it be. It isn't her norm as t all.
Idk if she would be bragging about amity being brian's or not.. shes ALWAYS been super stuck on the point that all her kids are "full blooded siblings" like it's some sort of achievement. Chuckie doesn't pay child support (i know that could be bc of the TPO also) and Brian was there for her birth..... just something that makes me think..
User avatar
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by SilverLady01 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:19 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:Brian has no obligation to babysit her kids. He does it purely because he wants to..... He has some issues for sure. But I doubt during that time Tayler would leave another male to impregnate her. She really wishes it was Brian's child but it isn't. She would shove that in our faces and comparing him to Chuckie. She wouldn't just leave it be. It isn't her norm as t all.
Idk if she would be bragging about amity being brian's or not.. shes ALWAYS been super stuck on the point that all her kids are "full blooded siblings" like it's some sort of achievement. Chuckie doesn't pay child support (i know that could be bc of the TPO also) and Brian was there for her birth..... just something that makes me think..
It isn't a mentality Tayler has I think. Back then when she was with Brian she could milk it and even marry him. As Chuckie doesn't pay child support. Though Tayler if you look at her past she has a cycle she follows. I think she has considered having a child with Brian but that is after Chuckie decided to not go back to her. Chuckie broke the cycle, not because he thought it was better but because he impregnated another woman, so now Tayler will rethink that she must come closer to another man, and for her she bonds with a man only by having a child with him. So if she has another child it will be with Chuckie or with Brian. Or with someone better than Brian.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1157
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 454 times
Been thanked: 1267 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Lyanna » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:05 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
red3head wrote:
Why does Brian stay involved with her?

Also about the GED. She will only study for like a week max before the test. As soon as she fails, she should study constantly until she is able to text again. I think at this point she is just hoping to get lucky and pass.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something that i picked up from that caption..
"He helps with MY THE kids at night.." looks like she went back to correct saying "my kids" and changed it to "the kids" I know there was speculation that Brian might be Amity's dad, and this post furthers that to me.. First, what obligation does he have to watch these random kids of an ex girl friend while she goes and works at the strip club? Secondly, if she changed it from my kids to the kids, makes me think she didn't want to hurt his feelings by saying they were only her kids.. It's pure speculation for sure, but i just think it's kinda interesting.
she just wants to picture the perfect blended family. A man, herself, kids in the middle. Now that Chuckie is out of the picture she's going to do that with whoever she's dating at the moment. Kinda when Jess from Jessfam says that her and Chris have 7 kids, it's not that she's his kids' mom and he's her kids' dad, it's just that she WANTS that perfect picture of a perfect family with a mom and a dad and half a dozen kids between them. They both tried to do it with their teenage boyfriend and it didn't work out but they don't want to give up on their dream. So they try to portray their flavor of the week as their kids' father or major father figure
Rittk1
Talker
Talker
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 589 times
Been thanked: 320 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Rittk1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:10 pm

I know Tayler isn’t good at math.. and if I remember correctly her “content” contains 90 photos and some videos. Does she realize selling all of her content at $30, just the photos alone it’s comes out to about 33¢ per photo. That’s crazy to me lol
sleep84
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by sleep84 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:15 am

She should definitely try to be a Suicide Girl. Lots of people would pay to see her fully naked. Especially her opened legs and the inside of her vag. That's the only thing that she can use to inprove her situation. I bet lots of people online would pay for her photos if they were fully nude. She should do it.
up all night, got demons to fight
Panda714
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 528 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Panda714 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:57 am

sleep84 wrote:She should definitely try to be a Suicide Girl. Lots of people would pay to see her fully naked. Especially her opened legs and the inside of her vag. That's the only thing that she can use to inprove her situation. I bet lots of people online would pay for her photos if they were fully nude. She should do it.
SG is a shit company with a shit system

You only get paid if your set gets voted to the front page

So you can submit multiple sets and make nothing off of them vs selling each set to the company individually

The problem is her marketing sucks and she doesn’t know how to properly hashtag and sell herself beyond “HEY LOOK AT MY VAGINA, THAT’S WHAT MEN LIKE RIGHT”

There’s a nuance to NSFW work and she’s not hitting it
chelsieross7
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1982
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 pm
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 2106 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by chelsieross7 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:12 am

Rittk1 wrote:I know Tayler isn’t good at math.. and if I remember correctly her “content” contains 90 photos and some videos. Does she realize selling all of her content at $30, just the photos alone it’s comes out to about 33¢ per photo. That’s crazy to me lol
Are you saying it’s too much or too little? I’m surprise anyone would pay for any type of nudity or pornagraphic material these days with how much is available for free. I have no idea what a realistic or fair cost is
Rittk1
Talker
Talker
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 589 times
Been thanked: 320 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Rittk1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:20 am

chelsieross7 wrote:
Rittk1 wrote:I know Tayler isn’t good at math.. and if I remember correctly her “content” contains 90 photos and some videos. Does she realize selling all of her content at $30, just the photos alone it’s comes out to about 33¢ per photo. That’s crazy to me lol
Are you saying it’s too much or too little? I’m surprise anyone would pay for any type of nudity or pornagraphic material these days with how much is available for free. I have no idea what a realistic or fair cost is
I don’t know anything about it either, but I personally could never be comfortable selling nudes for pennies. I agree i don’t know how anyone sells anything when there’s so much out there for free. Maybe she should try something like Patreon.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1247
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Aboogabooga » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:42 am

chelsieross7 wrote:
Rittk1 wrote:I know Tayler isn’t good at math.. and if I remember correctly her “content” contains 90 photos and some videos. Does she realize selling all of her content at $30, just the photos alone it’s comes out to about 33¢ per photo. That’s crazy to me lol
Are you saying it’s too much or too little? I’m surprise anyone would pay for any type of nudity or pornagraphic material these days with how much is available for free. I have no idea what a realistic or fair cost is
Yea I would never pay for nudes either. But I guess if she was to actually build a fan base then people would pay to see her naked because it’s HER and they like her. But she’s not charming in anyway and her social media is confusing as fuck. One minute it’s “hey buy my nudes and come watch me strip” and the next it’s “hey, I’m a mom and here are my kids skating”. Like....what?

Like Panda said, she doesn’t understand sex work at all. I can imagine what a cold standoffish bitch she probably is at work. I’m not saying just because she’s a stripper men should be able to violate her and pay her to do anything and everything. But at the same time, you do have to sell yourself and act like you like the men/customers.

She should just go find a regular day job at this point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4641
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 1495 times
Been thanked: 3019 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by staceybrax » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:
Rittk1 wrote:I know Tayler isn’t good at math.. and if I remember correctly her “content” contains 90 photos and some videos. Does she realize selling all of her content at $30, just the photos alone it’s comes out to about 33¢ per photo. That’s crazy to me lol
Are you saying it’s too much or too little? I’m surprise anyone would pay for any type of nudity or pornagraphic material these days with how much is available for free. I have no idea what a realistic or fair cost is
Yea I would never pay for nudes either. But I guess if she was to actually build a fan base then people would pay to see her naked because it’s HER and they like her. But she’s not charming in anyway and her social media is confusing as fuck. One minute it’s “hey buy my nudes and come watch me strip” and the next it’s “hey, I’m a mom and here are my kids skating”. Like....what?

Like Panda said, she doesn’t understand sex work at all. I can imagine what a cold standoffish bitch she probably is at work. I’m not saying just because she’s a stripper men should be able to violate her and pay her to do anything and everything. But at the same time, you do have to sell yourself and act like you like the men/customers.

She should just go find a regular day job at this point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think her best way to make money would be as a cam girl but she has the personality of a dead fish. She doesn’t know how to be cute and flirty or talk a little dirty, she doesn’t know how to change her personality to suit each guy who is paying to watch her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 19110
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 14382 times
Been thanked: 9415 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:15 pm

staceybrax wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote: Are you saying it’s too much or too little? I’m surprise anyone would pay for any type of nudity or pornagraphic material these days with how much is available for free. I have no idea what a realistic or fair cost is
Yea I would never pay for nudes either. But I guess if she was to actually build a fan base then people would pay to see her naked because it’s HER and they like her. But she’s not charming in anyway and her social media is confusing as fuck. One minute it’s “hey buy my nudes and come watch me strip” and the next it’s “hey, I’m a mom and here are my kids skating”. Like....what?

Like Panda said, she doesn’t understand sex work at all. I can imagine what a cold standoffish bitch she probably is at work. I’m not saying just because she’s a stripper men should be able to violate her and pay her to do anything and everything. But at the same time, you do have to sell yourself and act like you like the men/customers.

She should just go find a regular day job at this point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think her best way to make money would be as a cam girl but she has the personality of a dead fish. She doesn’t know how to be cute and flirty or talk a little dirty, she doesn’t know how to change her personality to suit each guy who is paying to watch her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plus, she has said she thinks touching herself is "gross", and isn't that part of a cam girl's required repertoire?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Piperx
Informer
Informer
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:18 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Piperx » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:34 pm

I follow a girl who sells one nude for $20.
Panda714
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 528 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Panda714 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Usually a decent price is roughly a dollar a picture or a set price for customized content and a set price per video depending on how risqué the video

Workers will occasionally have sales like “buy all my content for cheap” but that’s usually AFTER an established fan base and only short term

She probably makes no money at clubs because even though she’s skinny, she doesn’t know how to be sexy or sell a fantasy and flirt

It makes sense considering most of her romantic history was Chuckie and that didn’t involve much wooing but there’s more that men find sexy beyond just straight up nudity

Just simply flashing a vagina or tits is not inherently sexy. There needs to be nuance and teasing and buildup and so much more

She doesn’t understand the appeal so she doesn’t understand how to utilize it. She could learn but she refuses to admit she doesn’t know something so she never will learn
User avatar
SassySassenach
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:20 pm
Has thanked: 2070 times
Been thanked: 2668 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by SassySassenach » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:11 am

I’ve noticed she isn’t using any hashtags to get her photos out there where her market would be. She could absolutely be making money, but she’s gona have to put effort into marketing herself.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3004
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 744 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Post by Snarkadoodle Doo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:57 am

AS A REMINDER
YTMD will be OFFLINE
beginning Wednesday 1/16/2019
for 2 - 3 days
as the site undergoes upgrades

More information can be found here...
viewtopic.php?f=139&t=13940

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Locked

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest