Allie Gooch

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Allie Gooch

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

speaktruth2 wrote:It's because they don't disinfect anything. Those oils are not doing what they claim they do. These people will continue to get sick on a vicious cycle until they wise up and actually KILL those germs. They need to set off a sulfur bomb or something to kill all that junk that's floating around.
Exactly. She said they haven’t been anywhere. Well, honey, sorry to say but that means it’s IN YOUR HOUSE. Get some Lysol ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AryaStark »

Sounds like Emmi may need her tonsils
out if she keeps getting strep.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

I watched her grocery haul. She says mindful but it seems to translate to fearful. She seems afraid to eat anything other than "organic" and I honestly think (from what she posts on IG, too) is that it messes with her mental state of mind. When fear sets in and she's afraid to eat, it's so unhealthy! Besides, even if eating strictly organic, shouldn't her thyroid have been balanced out by now? Girl needs to relax and not stress so much about food.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stressing out about food choices to that degree may be because of an old underlying problem with control. From the constant need for control came an eating disorder that may have never been dealt with. Then, she may have segued into the oils and organic eating to cover for these issues. But I am no doctor so this is just my theory. I hope she figures things out. She is one of the few YTers I kinda like. And her newer hair is adorable-so cute.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

I agree. I think alot of it has to do with control, as well. She managed to talk her husband into staying home and she does seem the bossy pants type. But overall, I do like her videos.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

So, just a few days ago she was saying she was sick again. Now, she's running around in NYC for some "organizing" tips on a show? Is her goal to spread those germs to everyone she meets? At least we know hotels sterilize everything and use actual cleaning products. But seriously, Allie is not known for organizing, is she? Her channel is NOT that big.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

speaktruth2 wrote:So, just a few days ago she was saying she was sick again. Now, she's running around in NYC for some "organizing" tips on a show? Is her goal to spread those germs to everyone she meets? At least we know hotels sterilize everything and use actual cleaning products. But seriously, Allie is not known for organizing, is she? Her channel is NOT that big.
I wonder why they chose to invite her to do that show??? Seemed totally random.

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

formerctfxcer wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:44 am
speaktruth2 wrote:So, just a few days ago she was saying she was sick again. Now, she's running around in NYC for some "organizing" tips on a show? Is her goal to spread those germs to everyone she meets? At least we know hotels sterilize everything and use actual cleaning products. But seriously, Allie is not known for organizing, is she? Her channel is NOT that big.
I wonder why they chose to invite her to do that show??? Seemed totally random.

My guess is this is how "Youtube is a stressful full-time job..." :roll: They have to pay people to put them on a show and when people are foolish enough to actually agree to it, they have to make it a BIIIG deal for all they can. I wonder how many times they've been declined before finally getting accepted? And do sponsorships actually reach out to youtubers or is it the youtubers doing all the begging? I've heard it both ways.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

This girl and her hair! I know we can't always control the way it is but she keeps blaming post partum. I honestly see it as the longer she uses YL crap, the worse her hair and probably thyroid are actually getting!
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

speaktruth2 wrote:This girl and her hair! I know we can't always control the way it is but she keeps blaming post partum. I honestly see it as the longer she uses YL crap, the worse her hair and probably thyroid are actually getting!

AGREED! to me she looks malnourished. She doesn’t look well. Between that and her constant complaining, constantly tired, she needs to get a check up or something.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I feel watching Allie sometimes is a never ending roller🎢coaster-three steps forward yay cut your hair doing better, then two steps back, okay they’re all sick AGAIN aannd..she looks like she has one foot in the grave.
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

AryaStark wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:37 am I feel watching Allie sometimes is a never ending roller🎢coaster-three steps forward yay cut your hair doing better, then two steps back, okay they’re all sick AGAIN aannd..she looks like she has one foot in the grave.
She looks really malnourished. She acts like she has no idea what the hair loss is from when it's obviously from being underweight.
kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kaitlin3 »

She really doesn't look healthy or fresh like she used to...

Also, how can she afford to stay at home AND to have a stay at home husband with only one video per week?
kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kaitlin3 »

oookay, they are buying a house??? how the hell can they afford it, what do they actually do for living?
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

The cleanest thing I saw in that video was when she used the Clorox wand for the inside of the toilet. Watch, YL is going to come out with the same thing in Thieves version. :roll: And what the heck was that in Andrew's drawer in the bathroom? Demon hair product??? How is that acceptable! Toxins!

There's a channel on Youtube called Kiki Chanel. You should watch her videos where she exposes alot of these MLMers and how fake their lives really are! They literally do nothing. It's their underlings that do all the dirty work FOR them. You know, all the suckers dumb enough to sign up under them to sell crap nobody needs. Or can afford.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kaitlin3 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:23 am She really doesn't look healthy or fresh like she used to...

Also, how can she afford to stay at home AND to have a stay at home husband with only one video per week?
Funny I thought the exact same thing the other day, she does not post much so where is the income from? All the other YT moms she tries to keep up with have bought houses so of course she will to. Maybe she’s doing well selling the oils?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

speaktruth2 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:43 am The cleanest thing I saw in that video was when she used the Clorox wand for the inside of the toilet. Watch, YL is going to come out with the same thing in Thieves version. :roll: And what the heck was that in Andrew's drawer in the bathroom? Demon hair product??? How is that acceptable! Toxins!

There's a channel on Youtube called Kiki Chanel. You should watch her videos where she exposes alot of these MLMers and how fake their lives really are! They literally do nothing. It's their underlings that do all the dirty work FOR them. You know, all the suckers dumb enough to sign up under them to sell crap nobody needs. Or can afford.
Totally agree.
I read not too long ago pyramid schemes have an eighty something percent NON success rate. She can buy a house, doesn’t mean she’ll be able to stay in it very long. These husbands need to stop being lazy and get back to their regular nine to five jobs and provide a safety net in case things go south, which they always do.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

It's not that the husbands can't keep the job, either, it's the fact that these moms are so whiny that they convince and persuade their husbands to stay home for them to babysit while they "boss" all day. Makes me think of husband being grass and wife with the lawn mower. lol Probably a bad analogy but that does seem to be what it is.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Does Andrew not possess his balls anymore or is he too afraid to have a say in what products he wants to keep? If you live life going by what the Think Dirty app tells you, you'll be freaked out about every product on the market. Putting essential oils on your skin is just as unhealthy, so her being afraid of 'fragrances' is misguided.

She does not look healthy. Her face is so drawn and gaunt that all you see are her giant eyes now. She has a very unhealthy relationship with food. I'm not talking of her being plant based, I'm talking about eating in general and her being so afraid of ingredients, the possibility of preservative, etc.

I'm betting her parents are helping them financially to settle in their own. It's what Allie has been really wanting for quite a while. I just don't see her selling tons of YL and her videos are way too sporadic to rake in the income.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

And now she's doing what all the other youtube moms are doing... "instant motivation on instagram". OK, I would like to know WHO started this and WHY they think watching someone work at a dizzying speed is in any way "motivational"!! It isn't! Just save it for youtube! I unfollowed a ton of people this weekend because of this. Also, because of the oils garbage. Allie always looks like she's on the verge of tears, too. Her eyes look so watery and really big these days. Go back to her older videos and she's this cocky little thang and looks more body proportioned. Now... she's messed up. I think deep down she knows it, too.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”