specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yasmyn Switzer

Unread post by specialinformer17 »

littlerocketman wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:13 pm
babymamadrama wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:36 pm I've always been kinda sus about the story of how Yasmyn got pregnant with Laela. She always says that Laela's dad was a summer fling and then she tried to break up with him and he wouldn't let her so then he intentionally tried to get her pregnant. She had to know that having sex can result in pregnancy, she had to know that she wasn't on birth control, and clearly, they weren't using protection. Assuming that she was having consensual sex with him, ~he~ wasn't trying to get her pregnant alone, she was agreeing to have sex with him. It just doesn't really make that much sense to me idk.
She 100000% planned that pregnancy. I don't know if it was necessarily to trap her ex but more so to try and have a baby to compensate for all the emotional damage caused by her childhood. I think her main idea was to have a baby that will cling onto her chest and shower her with all the unconditional love she didn't get from the ones closest to her growing up. Which is sad because all that trauma and abuse she thinks is going to magically disappear with having kids is only going to be passed on to Laela and Ana. It'll be even worse on the kids if Yasmyn and Logan split up, which, as we all know, will inevitably happen. I just wish Yasmyn was more responsible and actually went to therapy to seek out help so that she can heal all those wounds from her past. She doesn't realize how much she is harming herself and the ones around her with her reckless and selfish actions. While we're on the subject, though, I was always sus about Camryn's pregnancy. The girl literally said she went and bought prenatal vitamins BEFORE she even found out she was pregnant. Cam definitely planned Collette. She admitted that she was excited when she first found out about the pregnancy. I'm sorry but no sane human being reacts this way. I got pregnant last year (I was eighteen), and I literally wanted to drop dead when I saw the blue line on the test. It was the scariest moment of my life. It's even scarier how selfish these girls are, thinking that by bringing these innocent souls in the world they'll save their relationships or get monetary gain, or have their babies be their "saviors" or emotional support. They don't realize that your kids don't owe you shit, but they owe them the world.
but the real question is will she invite her to her wedding? clearly they had a falling out and i was always sus of their “friendship” like why was she one of cams bridesmaids but really wasn’t friends with her? i doubt she will even be invited.
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

specialinformer17 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:30 am
littlerocketman wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:13 pm
babymamadrama wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:36 pm I've always been kinda sus about the story of how Yasmyn got pregnant with Laela. She always says that Laela's dad was a summer fling and then she tried to break up with him and he wouldn't let her so then he intentionally tried to get her pregnant. She had to know that having sex can result in pregnancy, she had to know that she wasn't on birth control, and clearly, they weren't using protection. Assuming that she was having consensual sex with him, ~he~ wasn't trying to get her pregnant alone, she was agreeing to have sex with him. It just doesn't really make that much sense to me idk.
She 100000% planned that pregnancy. I don't know if it was necessarily to trap her ex but more so to try and have a baby to compensate for all the emotional damage caused by her childhood. I think her main idea was to have a baby that will cling onto her chest and shower her with all the unconditional love she didn't get from the ones closest to her growing up. Which is sad because all that trauma and abuse she thinks is going to magically disappear with having kids is only going to be passed on to Laela and Ana. It'll be even worse on the kids if Yasmyn and Logan split up, which, as we all know, will inevitably happen. I just wish Yasmyn was more responsible and actually went to therapy to seek out help so that she can heal all those wounds from her past. She doesn't realize how much she is harming herself and the ones around her with her reckless and selfish actions. While we're on the subject, though, I was always sus about Camryn's pregnancy. The girl literally said she went and bought prenatal vitamins BEFORE she even found out she was pregnant. Cam definitely planned Collette. She admitted that she was excited when she first found out about the pregnancy. I'm sorry but no sane human being reacts this way. I got pregnant last year (I was eighteen), and I literally wanted to drop dead when I saw the blue line on the test. It was the scariest moment of my life. It's even scarier how selfish these girls are, thinking that by bringing these innocent souls in the world they'll save their relationships or get monetary gain, or have their babies be their "saviors" or emotional support. They don't realize that your kids don't owe you shit, but they owe them the world.
but the real question is will she invite her to her wedding? clearly they had a falling out and i was always sus of their “friendship” like why was she one of cams bridesmaids but really wasn’t friends with her? i doubt she will even be invited.
I doubt it.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

Is Yasmyn really having airhead Liola as a bridesmaid? She's known her for what? 3 months? Did she not learn from Cam's terrible bridal party mistake? I wonder if she'll ask Zoe too. Yasmyns videos are so boring. And why does she talk a mile a minute? Her mentioning doing a video with Logans brother watching the girls... who the heck wants to watch that. Talk about boring. This girl better figure out a different career cause these boring ass videos aren't going to fund her hawaii condo and smoothies
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

Whateverlove wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:15 pm Is Yasmyn really having airhead Liola as a bridesmaid? She's known her for what? 3 months? Did she not learn from Cam's terrible bridal party mistake? I wonder if she'll ask Zoe too. Yasmyns videos are so boring. And why does she talk a mile a minute? Her mentioning doing a video with Logans brother watching the girls... who the heck wants to watch that. Talk about boring. This girl better figure out a different career cause these boring ass videos aren't going to fund her hawaii condo and smoothies
honestly none of them besides yasmyn have an income, even if it’s youtube. they should be doing other business affairs they’re just so unmotivated. ANOTHER HELLO FRESH MEAL
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

Whateverlove wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:15 pm Is Yasmyn really having airhead Liola as a bridesmaid? She's known her for what? 3 months? Did she not learn from Cam's terrible bridal party mistake? I wonder if she'll ask Zoe too. Yasmyns videos are so boring. And why does she talk a mile a minute? Her mentioning doing a video with Logans brother watching the girls... who the heck wants to watch that. Talk about boring. This girl better figure out a different career cause these boring ass videos aren't going to fund her hawaii condo and smoothies
did anyone see her story?? why does she have white claws in her story on instagram. none of them are 21??
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

specialinformer17 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:11 pm
did anyone see her story?? why does she have white claws in her story on instagram. none of them are 21??
I wonder if that's why she zoomed in quick to get it out of the shot. The only one that would be legal to drink is Allie but I doubt she's still there or the only one drinking it. Yasmyns still a immature kid no matter how many kids she has. She's made stupid decisions all her life are we really surprised she drinks? In one of her vids, i think it was the one where Logans has a night with the girls alone she 100% comes home drunk in that vlog. It was so childish and very stupid to do that let alone film it for the internet
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

Whateverlove wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:25 pm
I wonder if that's why she zoomed in quick to get it out of the shot. The only one that would be legal to drink is Allie but I doubt she's still there or the only one drinking it. Yasmyns still a immature kid no matter how many kids she has. She's made stupid decisions all her life are we really surprised she drinks? In one of her vids, i think it was the one where Logans has a night with the girls alone she 100% comes home drunk in that vlog. It was so childish and very stupid to do that let alone film it for the internet
allie posted in colorado so they probally have a fake id or something. so crazy they’re 19
spicygirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by spicygirl »

specialinformer17 wrote:
Anyone have a screenshot? I don’t have instagram but I’m nosy and want to see it with my own two eyes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

in one of her videos there was a bong just sitting out on their balcony in delaware. she was pregnant at the time. both yasmyn and logan definitely drink and smoke. on one hand they're young adults and most of us do things like that but at the same time, they're parents. idk maybe it's just me i'd NEVER get drunk or high around my toddler kids.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama »

littlerocketman wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:57 pm
in one of her videos there was a bong just sitting out on their balcony in delaware. she was pregnant at the time. both yasmyn and logan definitely drink and smoke. on one hand they're young adults and most of us do things like that but at the same time, they're parents. idk maybe it's just me i'd NEVER get drunk or high around my toddler kids.
I def agree. I feel like Yasmyn should know better too since she grew up around people who were under the influence. Even if they are drinking and smoking responsibly, there are still heavy consequences since they're both underage. Being young is great and the time to do fun things, but once you're a mom, you're a mom. Just because you're a young mom, that doesn't get rid of your responsibilities. She needs serious help - logan too
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

I really don't think this is a big deal...I mean just the fact that the legal drinking age is 21 in the US is ridiculous to start with. Most people start drinking at 18 or younger. Also most parents drink regardless of age. So long as there is one sober parent available I won't judge.
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

omg no way! what video? i never saw he as someone who would smoke... especially while pregnant
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

specialinformer17 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:06 am

omg no way! what video? i never saw he as someone who would smoke... especially while pregnant
lol idk she always gave off stoner vibes to me.
_parallelbell_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _parallelbell_ »

Lol yasmyn uploading a 'baby daddy' vid after her last few vids failed to get over 100k views.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama »

Yasmyn's newest video was kinda pointless ngl. She basically confirmed that she and Logan getting married has a lot to do with Laela being adopted. Typical. Logan and baby daddy need to sort their shit out bc both of them are useless.
starflower45
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by starflower45 »

I follow laela biological dad on Instagram and he posted for his girlfriend Birthday today
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

_parallelbell_ wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:34 pm Lol yasmyn uploading a 'baby daddy' vid after her last few vids failed to get over 100k views.
Yep that's the only reason she made that video. There was nothing new in the video and she knows the last one she made did well. I'm sure they'll be pregnant soon to up the views. She knows they are going down drastically since she moved. But the baby daddy wanting to see laela with his gf is weird. She doesn't need to be introduced to daddy and his girlfriend at the same time and from what we know about him from Yasmyn she probably wont be around long
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Yasmyn is clearly desperate for some "shock factor" videos. It sounded like Laela's father wants to maybe be a part of her life. Sounds like he's growing up but for her to even talk about this is desperate, in my opinion and to say he didn't speak to Logan while he was there was unncessary. Logan can't become Laela's adopted parrent bc I don't think the biological dad is going to allow it. She is so trailer trash. Says "like" every 5 seconds. Sadly she'll be history in a few years bc people will move on from her. She's boring.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Deesker wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:46 am Yasmyn is clearly desperate for some "shock factor" videos. It sounded like Laela's father wants to maybe be a part of her life. Sounds like he's growing up but for her to even talk about this is desperate, in my opinion and to say he didn't speak to Logan while he was there was unncessary. Logan can't become Laela's adopted parrent bc I don't think the biological dad is going to allow it. She is so trailer trash. Says "like" every 5 seconds. Sadly she'll be history in a few years bc people will move on from her. She's boring.
If she wants shock factor videos she should stop with the hello fresh meals every other video idk.
There's nothing about her life that is interesting anymore so i'm not sure how she can shock anyone at this point because she is so boring. Even a pregnancy wouldn't be surprising at this point or bring in the views she wants. What's surprising about a teen mom who pops out babies who pulls out her own IUD? She isn't using protection so a pregnancy wouldn't even be a shock to anyone.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't know anything about Laela's bio father, but everyone fucks up in life, and Yasmyn should be one who understands that. He deserves a chance to turn his life around and reach out to his child. Agree with me or don't. this is my opinion. Logan is not guaranteed to be in the girls' lives forever. He's a ticking time bomb to me and I guarantee a divorce or breakup within 5 years MAX

My father was absent and reached out once when I was a teen and I ignored him. A few years later he tried again and I accepted. We aren't super close but I feel like I have closure in that part of my life and I am happy i know that my dad wanted SOMETHING to do with me.

Return to “Q-Z”