Yasmyn Switzer

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Yasmyn Switzer

Unread post by SouthernBella »

That YouTube channel is so incredibly disturbing. Yasmyn was so cute and looks just the same. Her mom just looks like trash, honestly. The scene with the Nutella was appalling. I honestly give Yasmyn credit for getting away from her batshit crazy mother and doing as well as she has. Wow.

Where is the information online about her mother smuggling drugs in 2001?
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by karentheboomer01 »

SouthernBella wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:22 pm That YouTube channel is so incredibly disturbing. Yasmyn was so cute and looks just the same. Her mom just looks like trash, honestly. The scene with the Nutella was appalling. I honestly give Yasmyn credit for getting away from her batshit crazy mother and doing as well as she has. Wow.

If you google her mother's first name + Switzer it is the first result
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by specialinformer17 »

karentheboomer01 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:50 am
SouthernBella wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:22 pm That YouTube channel is so incredibly disturbing. Yasmyn was so cute and looks just the same. Her mom just looks like trash, honestly. The scene with the Nutella was appalling. I honestly give Yasmyn credit for getting away from her batshit crazy mother and doing as well as she has. Wow.

If you google her mother's first name + Switzer it is the first result
one of her fan accounts reposed it i think it’s yasmynswitezerbbdaddy for the drug charges and the videos too are public on youtube. can’t wait to hear how yasmyn explains this one?
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

specialinformer17 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:38 pm
BeatyKeen_5 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:40 pm I guess this is okay to post because she’s been pretty open about her family and childhood and these are all public things.

But I discovered it a while ago and just remembered, if anyone wants a peek into Yasmyn’s childhood I found a YouTube channel called dangerfamilyvalues that features Yasmyn, her mom, and Venice’s dad (Yasmyn’s mom is pregnant with her in most of the videos) when they were living in California. They frame it as a family channel but it’s definitely not based on the content lol and they act out skits that are kind of disturbing. I also found a court of appeals form with Yasmyn’s mom and her biological dad’s name for smuggling drugs across the border and based on the date this seemed to have happened when Yasmyn was a baby.

It makes me sympathize with Yasmyn even more about how much she clearly wants a better life for her sisters and daughters but doesn’t always go about it the best way.
wow these videos are really disturbing. why is she eating a shit like substance and hanging in the toilet. this is truly unseen? guess we all know the true side of yasmyn. who said this was okay to do let alone film?
you probably didn't mean it this way but just in case... yasmyn was a kid being recorded by two adults and raised by junkies. it's not really fair to say that these videos of her as a child are the true side of her.
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by specialinformer17 »

yellowbowl wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 pm
BeatyKeen_5 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:40 pm I guess this is okay to post because she’s been pretty open about her family and childhood and these are all public things.

But I discovered it a while ago and just remembered, if anyone wants a peek into Yasmyn’s childhood I found a YouTube channel called dangerfamilyvalues that features Yasmyn, her mom, and Venice’s dad (Yasmyn’s mom is pregnant with her in most of the videos) when they were living in California. They frame it as a family channel but it’s definitely not based on the content lol and they act out skits that are kind of disturbing. I also found a court of appeals form with Yasmyn’s mom and her biological dad’s name for smuggling drugs across the border and based on the date this seemed to have happened when Yasmyn was a baby.

It makes me sympathize with Yasmyn even more about how much she clearly wants a better life for her sisters and daughters but doesn’t always go about it the best way.
wow these videos are really disturbing. why is she eating a shit like substance and hanging in the toilet. this is truly unseen? guess we all know the true side of yasmyn. who said this was okay to do let alone film?
you probably didn't mean it this way but just in case... yasmyn was a kid being recorded by two adults and raised by junkies. it's not really fair to say that these videos of her as a child are the true side of her.
ok so hypothetically if that’s not her and she’s not bothered by them than what would propose her to do the exact same thing and film her own children for monetary gain? i’m just saying something doesn’t line up with this girl.
BeatyKeen_5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeatyKeen_5 »

specialinformer17 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:32 pm
yellowbowl wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 pm

ok so hypothetically if that’s not her and she’s not bothered by them than what would propose her to do the exact same thing and film her own children for monetary gain? i’m just saying something doesn’t line up with this girl.
I mean if you watched the videos on that channel compared to Yasmyn's own channel they are completely different. Yes, she may be filming her kids and getting paid for it but the other channel videos were extremely inappropriate and clearly the adults were the one's coming up with it and Yasmyn was an innocent child forced to do strange things. Filming her and Laela going to the beach and eating açaí bowls is really not the same as acting out weird uncomfortable skits. Also that other channel was not for monetary gain (it seems like they were for friends and family which kind of makes it even more disturbing lol). I don't know any video Yasmyn has posted on her own channel that has been inappropriate or disturbing like the ones on the other channel.

This is why I kind of didn't want to share the YouTube channel because I feel like it is 100% not Yasmyn's fault for any of those videos and clearly her mom and Venice's dad were not well. I wonder if she remembers making those videos or if she knew that the channel was still up, so I feel bad if it brought up any feelings for her. She was also super cute though and I feel like it just shows how she really has pulled herself together (even though making questionable decisions) so I definitely have to give props for that, I just really worry for her sisters though as they get older.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama »

I wonder how Yasmyn is going to go about telling Laela about her biological father when she gets older. Bc its very clear that Ana looks just like Logan but Laela definitely doesn't lmao
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

babymamadrama wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:17 pm I wonder how Yasmyn is going to go about telling Laela about her biological father when she gets older. Bc its very clear that Ana looks just like Logan but Laela definitely doesn't lmao
I call Ana "Logan Jr." Not a cute baby.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

babymamadrama wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:17 pm I wonder how Yasmyn is going to go about telling Laela about her biological father when she gets older. Bc its very clear that Ana looks just like Logan but Laela definitely doesn't lmao
Honestly, i can totally see them never telling Laela if it weren't for it being in the youtube videos already.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

Wow yall are the FBI lol that youtube channel is CREEPY looks like her mom has always been a pos. The youtube videos just show why Yasmyn is trying so hard to make a perfect life for herself and failing miserably.
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

I also just can’t get over how friggin disgusting that house is on that youtube channel, and all the weird objects standing in the (I think) living room. I really don’t understand how anyone can raise a child in such an environment. I wonder is anyone had ever called cps. Props to Yasmyn for looking well-kept and keeping her house reasonably clean now, with such an example.

Also, I wonder if Yasmyn’s mom did drugs when she was pregnant, as she was caught smuggling drugs barely a month after Yasmyn was born, and her seeming under influence on that yt channel which was around the time Venice was born.
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

karentheboomer01 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:51 pm I also just can’t get over how friggin disgusting that house is on that youtube channel, and all the weird objects standing in the (I think) living room. I really don’t understand how anyone can raise a child in such an environment. I wonder is anyone had ever called cps. Props to Yasmyn for looking well-kept and keeping her house reasonably clean now, with such an example.

Also, I wonder if Yasmyn’s mom did drugs when she was pregnant, as she was caught smuggling drugs barely a month after Yasmyn was born, and her seeming under influence on that yt channel which was around the time Venice was born.
If Yasmyn's mom did do drugs during her pregnancy with either Yasmyn or either of her sisters, there's a high chance the girls would be diagnosed with some sort of psychological condition at some point in their lives, severe depression and anxiety being the most typical ones. And obviously being brought up in an unstable environment, there is a huge risk for personality disorders as well. Narcissistic, histronic, schizotypal, and borderline are very common in children that come out of abusive or neglectful households. I'm a psych student so take this with a grain of salt, I don't have a degree yet or anything, but just by taking a wild guess I would assume that Yasmyn could very well have borderline. It's very common in people that were thrown around from one unstable environment to the next and endured abuse in their childhoods. Logan always calls Yasmyn 'crazy' in their videos (which she always laughs at but I find to be so fucked up and belittling) not realizing that this girl went through so much in her short life and that even though she might be unstable at times (which is clearly seen at certain points), the least he could do is offer her emotional support and comfort. I don't think he realizes that she never had that growing up. I wish she could go to therapy or something to get some healing and closure on her life but she sadly thinks that getting that closure means having a ton of babies and expecting them to fill the void in her heart, not realizing she's only gonna pass it down to her kids. Abuse is generational unless serious help and intervention is sought out.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

littlerocketman wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:58 am
karentheboomer01 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:51 pm I also just can’t get over how friggin disgusting that house is on that youtube channel, and all the weird objects standing in the (I think) living room. I really don’t understand how anyone can raise a child in such an environment. I wonder is anyone had ever called cps. Props to Yasmyn for looking well-kept and keeping her house reasonably clean now, with such an example.

If Yasmyn's mom did do drugs during her pregnancy with either Yasmyn or either of her sisters, there's a high chance the girls would be diagnosed with some sort of psychological condition at some point in their lives, severe depression and anxiety being the most typical ones. And obviously being brought up in an unstable environment, there is a huge risk for personality disorders as well. Narcissistic, histronic, schizotypal, and borderline are very common in children that come out of abusive or neglectful households. I'm a psych student so take this with a grain of salt, I don't have a degree yet or anything, but just by taking a wild guess I would assume that Yasmyn could very well have borderline. It's very common in people that were thrown around from one unstable environment to the next and endured abuse in their childhoods. Logan always calls Yasmyn 'crazy' in their videos (which she always laughs at but I find to be rso fucked up and belittling) not realizing that this girl went through so much in her short life and that even though she might be unstable at times (which is clearly seen at certain points), the least he could do is offer her emotional support and comfort. I don't think he realizes that she never had that growing up. I wish she could go to therapy or something to get some healing and closure on her life but she sadly thinks that getting that closure means having a ton of babies and expecting them to fill the void in her heart, not realizing she's only gonna pass it down to her kids. Abuse is generational unless serious help and intervention is sought out.
Well said!!! Look at Logan. He was 17 and moved in with her after 4 mos????? With a baby????? Where in the hell were HIS parents??? Got her pregnant after 4 mos????? He's as dysfunctional as she is. They attracted each other for a reason. Shame on his parents for allowing this to happen and supporting this charade of a relationship. They are both living in this fantasy world. He does absolutely nothing. He's a blob. No motivation to get a real job where he has to interact with real people. Nope. Lives on Fantasy Island with Gabbie, another fucked up person and they all pretend they have the perfect life. Yasmyn is boring. End of story. Her days are numbered and she knows it. She'll be pregnant again. She moves constantly. No stability at all for her kids. What these two idiots don't understand is, their energy affects their kids. The whole engagement thing was contrived for views. She said she honestly didn't know about it but both she and Logan lie incessantly. All of the girl influencers look up to him bc they think he's awesome but he's not. If this is what they aspire to marry, God help them all.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

I've always been kinda sus about the story of how Yasmyn got pregnant with Laela. She always says that Laela's dad was a summer fling and then she tried to break up with him and he wouldn't let her so then he intentionally tried to get her pregnant. She had to know that having sex can result in pregnancy, she had to know that she wasn't on birth control, and clearly, they weren't using protection. Assuming that she was having consensual sex with him, ~he~ wasn't trying to get her pregnant alone, she was agreeing to have sex with him. It just doesn't really make that much sense to me idk.
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JesusTakeTheFknWheel »

babymamadrama wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:36 pm I've always been kinda sus about the story of how Yasmyn got pregnant with Laela. She always says that Laela's dad was a summer fling and then she tried to break up with him and he wouldn't let her so then he intentionally tried to get her pregnant. She had to know that having sex can result in pregnancy, she had to know that she wasn't on birth control, and clearly, they weren't using protection. Assuming that she was having consensual sex with him, ~he~ wasn't trying to get her pregnant alone, she was agreeing to have sex with him. It just doesn't really make that much sense to me idk.
Idk how none of her fans have caught on to this. Obviously she knew what she was doing because she’s talked about how when she became sexually active at 14, she was on birth control.
She also has repeatedly said that it was consensual. I don’t know if it’s just teenage idiocy or they were both wanting to trap the other. I lean towards the latter.
girlmom0106
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom0106 »

I’m a little late but after seeing the records of her mom and dad smuggling drugs, I googled her dads name and he was arrested for running a meth lab. I know she said he was absent in her life but it still shows what kind of people she had for parents. She’s probably better off not having a dad than having a dad that cooks meth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

babymamadrama wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:36 pm I've always been kinda sus about the story of how Yasmyn got pregnant with Laela. She always says that Laela's dad was a summer fling and then she tried to break up with him and he wouldn't let her so then he intentionally tried to get her pregnant. She had to know that having sex can result in pregnancy, she had to know that she wasn't on birth control, and clearly, they weren't using protection. Assuming that she was having consensual sex with him, ~he~ wasn't trying to get her pregnant alone, she was agreeing to have sex with him. It just doesn't really make that much sense to me idk.
She 100000% planned that pregnancy. I don't know if it was necessarily to trap her ex but more so to try and have a baby to compensate for all the emotional damage caused by her childhood. I think her main idea was to have a baby that will cling onto her chest and shower her with all the unconditional love she didn't get from the ones closest to her growing up. Which is sad because all that trauma and abuse she thinks is going to magically disappear with having kids is only going to be passed on to Laela and Ana. It'll be even worse on the kids if Yasmyn and Logan split up, which, as we all know, will inevitably happen. I just wish Yasmyn was more responsible and actually went to therapy to seek out help so that she can heal all those wounds from her past. She doesn't realize how much she is harming herself and the ones around her with her reckless and selfish actions. While we're on the subject, though, I was always sus about Camryn's pregnancy. The girl literally said she went and bought prenatal vitamins BEFORE she even found out she was pregnant. Cam definitely planned Collette. She admitted that she was excited when she first found out about the pregnancy. I'm sorry but no sane human being reacts this way. I got pregnant last year (I was eighteen), and I literally wanted to drop dead when I saw the blue line on the test. It was the scariest moment of my life. It's even scarier how selfish these girls are, thinking that by bringing these innocent souls in the world they'll save their relationships or get monetary gain, or have their babies be their "saviors" or emotional support. They don't realize that your kids don't owe you shit, but they owe them the world.
girlmom0106
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom0106 »

I don’t know why this bothers me so much, but she knows damn well where the swimsuit is from. Like how much more obvious could she get that she NEEDS people to watch her starting-to-flop YouTube channel to support her ridiculous lifestyle. (Bottom comment)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

girlmom0106 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:36 pm I don’t know why this bothers me so much, but she knows damn well where the swimsuit is from. Like how much more obvious could she get that she NEEDS people to watch her starting-to-flop YouTube channel to support her ridiculous lifestyle. (Bottom comment)

While we're on the topic of yasmyn and her bikinis... people gave maddie SO MUCH SHIT for posting a bikini pic once with her ass out. Now Yasmyns entire insta feed is full of just her in bikinis with her entire ass exposed. Obviously both of them should be allowed to wear whatever they want, but the double standard is outrageous.
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

babymamadrama wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:17 pm
girlmom0106 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:36 pm I don’t know why this bothers me so much, but she knows damn well where the swimsuit is from. Like how much more obvious could she get that she NEEDS people to watch her starting-to-flop YouTube channel to support her ridiculous lifestyle. (Bottom comment)

While we're on the topic of yasmyn and her bikinis... people gave maddie SO MUCH SHIT for posting a bikini pic once with her ass out. Now Yasmyns entire insta feed is full of just her in bikinis with her entire ass exposed. Obviously both of them should be allowed to wear whatever they want, but the double standard is outrageous.
I agree, but I do think it's partly due to the angle from which the picture was taken. Maddie's picture was taken from under and closer, with her ass clearly being meant to be the center of attention. Yasmyn's photo is taken from a bit further away and at least shows a bit of the environment, giving it a different vibe

Return to “Q-Z”