Yasmyn Switzer

littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Yasmyn Switzer

Unread post by littlerocketman »

I don't know, that video just rubbed me in the really wrong direction. I get she's an influencer and needs to put some aspects of her life out there, but this was too much. I feel the same way about her videos regarding her family situation. Obviously what goes on is awful and nobody deserves that, but I'm sorry, I don't need to know these intimate and personal details of a stranger's life. I don't think anyone does. Some things just need to be kept to yourself or to close friends. I feel like this whole topic is just so sensitive and personal that her putting that whole video out there just reflects poorly on her maturity. Yasmyn just overshares. All of these teen moms do. They treat the internet like their therapist. It's also such an invasion of privacy to their children. Imagine Laela being 15-16 and finding all these extremely personal videos. I'd be furious.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by babymamadrama »

littlerocketman wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:09 am I don't know, that video just rubbed me in the really wrong direction. I get she's an influencer and needs to put some aspects of her life out there, but this was too much. I feel the same way about her videos regarding her family situation. Obviously what goes on is awful and nobody deserves that, but I'm sorry, I don't need to know these intimate and personal details of a stranger's life. I don't think anyone does. Some things just need to be kept to yourself or to close friends. I feel like this whole topic is just so sensitive and personal that her putting that whole video out there just reflects poorly on her maturity. Yasmyn just overshares. All of these teen moms do. They treat the internet like their therapist. It's also such an invasion of privacy to their children. Imagine Laela being 15-16 and finding all these extremely personal videos. I'd be furious.
Thank you!!!! I understand that Yasmyn has had her share of hardships and whatnot, but she needs to see a therapist instead of making 1000000 different impulsive decisions to try and make her happy with her life. Her issues are deeply rooted, and that isn't her fault, but she's old enough now to seek help. Moving 20 times in one year, buying a Tesla, moving to Hawaii to be a beach bum, and getting engaged are not going to solve her longlasting emotional issues. So many of her videos just seem like a cry for help, and Logan doesn't seem to do shit to help her with her problems either. Unless she gets the help that she needs, her children aren't going to have any stability in their lives and her marriage isn't going to last.

The part that really gets me is that no adults in her life seem to be guiding her in the right direction. Obviously her parents are absent, but she has her aunt and her grandmother. Have neither of them called her out on her bullshit? She has Logan's family, but they seem to let the two of them do whatever the fuck they want. There's no guidance, and even if you have 2 kids, you can still make childish decisions. I really just hope, for the sake of her children, that she gets the help that she desperately needs asap.
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

babymamadrama wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:50 pm
littlerocketman wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:09 am I don't know, that video just rubbed me in the really wrong direction. I get she's an influencer and needs to put some aspects of her life out there, but this was too much. I feel the same way about her videos regarding her family situation. Obviously what goes on is awful and nobody deserves that, but I'm sorry, I don't need to know these intimate and personal details of a stranger's life. I don't think anyone does. Some things just need to be kept to yourself or to close friends. I feel like this whole topic is just so sensitive and personal that her putting that whole video out there just reflects poorly on her maturity. Yasmyn just overshares. All of these teen moms do. They treat the internet like their therapist. It's also such an invasion of privacy to their children. Imagine Laela being 15-16 and finding all these extremely personal videos. I'd be furious.
Thank you!!!! I understand that Yasmyn has had her share of hardships and whatnot, but she needs to see a therapist instead of making 1000000 different impulsive decisions to try and make her happy with her life. Her issues are deeply rooted, and that isn't her fault, but she's old enough now to seek help. Moving 20 times in one year, buying a Tesla, moving to Hawaii to be a beach bum, and getting engaged are not going to solve her longlasting emotional issues. So many of her videos just seem like a cry for help, and Logan doesn't seem to do shit to help her with her problems either. Unless she gets the help that she needs, her children aren't going to have any stability in their lives and her marriage isn't going to last.

The part that really gets me is that no adults in her life seem to be guiding her in the right direction. Obviously her parents are absent, but she has her aunt and her grandmother. Have neither of them called her out on her bullshit? She has Logan's family, but they seem to let the two of them do whatever the fuck they want. There's no guidance, and even if you have 2 kids, you can still make childish decisions. I really just hope, for the sake of her children, that she gets the help that she desperately needs asap.
I agree 100% with the fact that Yasmyn's videos seem like a cry for help. This girl needs to be in therapy full time to try and work through these emotional deficits, not popping out babies and moving around every 3 weeks. All of her videos are centered around her family issues, relationship problems with Logan, and baby daddy drama. She likes to paint this picture that she has a perfect and happy life but I genuinely think that behind the scenes she is the loneliest and most troubled one out of all the teen moms. I can't blame her, but at the same time, I am nineteen as well and come from a similar upbringing to hers. But unlike her I am enrolled full-time in college and attend therapy twice a week. I would HATE to live Yasmyn's life. You quickly learn that there is so much beauty to life beyond scrambling for affection and validaiton from others.
While we are on the topic though, Logan seems like a terrible boyfriend. He always insults her and seems like he gets joy out of it. I get that he was coerced into starting a family young and had to give up his entire life as a result, but he also made the choice to do so. But I can see why he resents Yasmyn. The girl made him sacrifice all of his future aspirations to be with her. But on the other hand it seems like he gives Yasmyn no emotional support or affection, he just calls her 'crazy' and she goes along with it. I expect nothing less from an upper class American boy that has been handed everything from a young age. I feel like he just can't relate to her about anything. There seems like there is no depth to their relationship. I wonder what they talk about when the kids are asleep. They are in for a rough marriage. I hope they break up for their own sake but also for the kids.
moonlunaaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by moonlunaaaa »

starflower45 wrote:I follow laela biological dad on Instagram and he posted for his girlfriend Birthday today
what’s his instagram?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The only thing I agree with Yasmyn on is if he hadn't seen her 2 years it does sound like he wanted to be in her life because of his girlfriend or to show her he's a good dad. That would have bothered me too. Like he had other reasons for it.

I do think she may be running and in Hawaii so he can't really get that relationship with Laela if he's changed.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:37 pm The only thing I agree with Yasmyn on is if he hadn't seen her 2 years it does sound like he wanted to be in her life because of his girlfriend or to show her he's a good dad. That would have bothered me too. Like he had other reasons for it.

I do think she may be running and in Hawaii so he can't really get that relationship with Laela if he's changed.
So they "moved" to Hawaii to bypass Delaware's adoption laws then? Logan would have to wait a few more years to even attempt adoption if they came home, and Laela's father could get his act together by then.

It seems like running away to a remote island with laxer adoption laws might be a gamble, when trying to prove Laela's father isn't making an effort to be in her life. I don't even know how likely a judge would be to sever the custody rights of a teen boy just to hand them over to another one. Especially one that is unemployed, under-educated and has no plans for the future beyond extended vacations and bikini haul videos.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:45 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:37 pm The only thing I agree with Yasmyn on is if he hadn't seen her 2 years it does sound like he wanted to be in her life because of his girlfriend or to show her he's a good dad. That would have bothered me too. Like he had other reasons for it.

So they "moved" to Hawaii to bypass Delaware's adoption laws then? Logan would have to wait a few more years to even attempt adoption if they came home, and Laela's father could get his act together by then.

It seems like running away to a remote island with laxer adoption laws might be a gamble, when trying to prove Laela's father isn't making an effort to be in her life. I don't even know how likely a judge would be to sever the custody rights of a teen boy just to hand them over to another one. Especially one that is unemployed, under-educated and has no plans for the future beyond extended vacations and bikini haul videos.

She absolutely moved to Hawaii to avoid Delaware adoption laws and try to stop Laela's dad from having any possible rights, and that video made it even more obvious. In Hawaii you can be 18 to adopt, in Delaware you have to 21, which Logan won't be for almost two more years.

I hope to god as you said, a judge wouldn't hand over Logan custody rights with his lack of employment, education, and future plans, but I don't have too much faith.

But I honestly hope a judge wouldn't be too quick to give Logan parental rights, because Yasmyn and Logan's relationship has been very unstable and Logan seems miserable. My jaw almost dropped to the floor when Yasmyn said today was her and Logan's 2 year anniversary- Ana is already going to be 1 in a few weeks, they literally got pregnant after 3 months of dating. That is not healthy and as others have said it is only a matter of time before Logan snaps. If Yasmyn and Logan make it down the aisle they will almost certainly be divorced within 5 years.
TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TopazBlues »

It's so unrealistic for Logan to adopt Laela. They have been together for two years. Logan is only what? 19? Adoption shouldn't even be on the table. This is a little girl's life. "Logan has been her only father figure." Yeah, he has, but he honestly shouldn't have been. He shouldn't have acted as this little girl's father as soon as he met Yasmyn. He shouldn't have even met her that soon. These kids need to get real. This is insane.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't know the laws. I wasn't even thinking the adoption part of it, i was just saying it would be harder for him having a relationship (if he's changed) if they live that far away. Why hasnt he tried before they moved? Because if he would have had a relationship before the move he could have stopped it, he would have visitation, again I think it could be the girlfriend.

My oldest was adopted by my husband. Bio dad was never in our sons life and went to jail right after I got pregnant. When my husband and I got married my son was just 1.5 and all we had to do was show his bio dad was not involved. Obviously a different situation for our family.

As far as Logan not being employed wouldn't he be considered self employed as well, especially once they are married?
anon96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anon96 »

Ive never looked for leilas dad online just heard whatever she says about him in videos. Why is she acting like its a burden for her child's father to now want to get to know her? She acted so freaked out by the fact that he asked if his girlfriend could come because "I dont want her saying she is step mom or something" when you are literally trying to adopt his kid out to your not even 2 year long 18 year old boyfriend? yasmyn wants to pretend that because she can pick out a ring and make logan give it to her and that she can get pregnant that she has her life figured out but leilas dad is now just asking for a chance to know his kid and she is acting like thats more of a burden than her child not know her biological father.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Can logan please get a job? He doesn't do anything besides drive around in the tesla, go to the beach, and then entertain Yasmyn. If youtube goes downhill, they're going to have no money. One or both of them needs to get a job or go back to school to have plans for the future. they aren't going to be 45 year old family vloggers
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

babymamadrama wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:17 pm
girlmom0106 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:36 pm I don’t know why this bothers me so much, but she knows damn well where the swimsuit is from. Like how much more obvious could she get that she NEEDS people to watch her starting-to-flop YouTube channel to support her ridiculous lifestyle. (Bottom comment)

While we're on the topic of yasmyn and her bikinis... people gave maddie SO MUCH SHIT for posting a bikini pic once with her ass out. Now Yasmyns entire insta feed is full of just her in bikinis with her entire ass exposed. Obviously both of them should be allowed to wear whatever they want, but the double standard is outrageous.
Maddie was 16 and the pictures were wrong for a thousand reasons. I still don't see why Yasmyn has to spend everyday posing with her ass on display either, but the 2 really can't be compared. I wouldn't call it double standards.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

TopazBlues wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:45 pm It's so unrealistic for Logan to adopt Laela. They have been together for two years. Logan is only what? 19? Adoption shouldn't even be on the table. This is a little girl's life. "Logan has been her only father figure." Yeah, he has, but he honestly shouldn't have been. He shouldn't have acted as this little girl's father as soon as he met Yasmyn. He shouldn't have even met her that soon. These kids need to get real. This is insane.
He has a fixation on kids. I don't know what that means but I saw an old video of Yasmyn's when they first met and he was more interested in Laela than he was Yasmyn. I'll leave it at that.
BeatyKeen_5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeatyKeen_5 »

Deesker wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:14 am
TopazBlues wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:45 pm It's so unrealistic for Logan to adopt Laela. They have been together for two years. Logan is only what? 19? Adoption shouldn't even be on the table. This is a little girl's life. "Logan has been her only father figure." Yeah, he has, but he honestly shouldn't have been. He shouldn't have acted as this little girl's father as soon as he met Yasmyn. He shouldn't have even met her that soon. These kids need to get real. This is insane.
He has a fixation on kids. I don't know what that means but I saw an old video of Yasmyn's when they first met and he was more interested in Laela than he was Yasmyn. I'll leave it at that.
I was watching one of her old videos where Yasmyn brings Laela to school and shows her to her friends/teachers and Logan is there carrying Laela around and introducing Laela as his own baby. Like he was around 16 or so in this, I get if he thinks babies are cute but to literally go around calling Laela his own baby is weird. I’m not even sure how long he’d known Yasmyn and Laela at that point, they may have only been dating for a few weeks.
BeatyKeen_5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeatyKeen_5 »

Also I forgot to mention but on his brother Colby’s Instagram he’s been posting a lot about finding himself a baby mama. Like I get he’s joking but idk maybe you’re focus should be on college and not going to Hawaii to look for a baby mom. Colby posted with him Laela, Ana, Gabbie and Lavender about how the babies are going to help him find a baby mom. I feel like there’s a little something strange about the Dominick family lol especially with the way the parents acted about Logan dating Yasmyn and then getting pregnant so soon.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

BeatyKeen_5 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:03 pm Also I forgot to mention but on his brother Colby’s Instagram he’s been posting a lot about finding himself a baby mama. Like I get he’s joking but idk maybe you’re focus should be on college and not going to Hawaii to look for a baby mom. Colby posted with him Laela, Ana, Gabbie and Lavender about how the babies are going to help him find a baby mom. I feel like there’s a little something strange about the Dominick family lol especially with the way the parents acted about Logan dating Yasmyn and then getting pregnant so soon.
I think it is a bit odd how the Dominicks seem to be baby crazy and so keen on having children so young.

I feel like Colby may end up dating Gabbie lol or he's at least playing on the idea for publicity..have you seen the comments on his recent post? Could you imagine how Yasmyn would be if Colby and Gabbie actually ended up dating though, she'd be eating it up, and the milking of it would be endless.
_parallelbell_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _parallelbell_ »

cx510 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:53 pm
BeatyKeen_5 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:03 pm Also I forgot to mention but on his brother Colby’s Instagram he’s been posting a lot about finding himself a baby mama. Like I get he’s joking but idk maybe you’re focus should be on college and not going to Hawaii to look for a baby mom. Colby posted with him Laela, Ana, Gabbie and Lavender about how the babies are going to help him find a baby mom. I feel like there’s a little something strange about the Dominick family lol especially with the way the parents acted about Logan dating Yasmyn and then getting pregnant so soon.
I think it is a bit odd how the Dominicks seem to be baby crazy and so keen on having children so young.

I feel like Colby may end up dating Gabbie lol or he's at least playing on the idea for publicity..have you seen the comments on his recent post? Could you imagine how Yasmyn would be if Colby and Gabbie actually ended up dating though, she'd be eating it up, and the milking of it would be endless.
The Dominicks are weird and crazy. They really rubbed me the wrong way when Yasmyn spoke to Logan's parents in a video talking about her getting pregnant with Ana and they were oddly supportive of it. Like your 17 year old son just impregnated some girl who already has an infant, 3 MONTHS into dating her. Logans parents were also teen parents and it's weird to me that they also encouraged him into becoming one, like letting him and Yasmyn move in together when he was underage, just odd behaviour.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

BeatyKeen_5 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:59 am
I was watching one of her old videos where Yasmyn brings Laela to school and shows her to her friends/teachers and Logan is there carrying Laela around and introducing Laela as his own baby. Like he was around 16 or so in this, I get if he thinks babies are cute but to literally go around calling Laela his own baby is weird. I’m not even sure how long he’d known Yasmyn and Laela at that point, they may have only been dating for a few weeks.
HUGE red flag.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

[/quote

Obviously their parents have failed both of them. I'm sure there's a ton of dysfunction in that family.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Deesker wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:19 pm
BeatyKeen_5 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:59 am

HUGE red flag.
So so so sus how fast she introduced Logan to Laela too. Most parents (emphasis on most) wait like a few months to introduce a new partner to their child, but within that amount of time Yasmyn was knocked up again. Don't even get me started on Laela calling Logan "daddy" so soon too. so fucked up.

Return to “Q-Z”