Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I just had the image of one of the Glossner kids from the tv show "The Middle" pop into my head. Kid is quite old and always seen riding his bike in a diaper :D
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

gopedjane wrote:A 3 year old does not even pee that often to be walking around with a wet diaper, it's just gross and bad parenting all around because they would only need to change him a few times a day. They aren't convincing anyone but the delusional that he isn't ready to be trained. Most kids there is a sweet spot just around 2 where you can train them but if you go too long you get to the rebellious toddler stage they won't do it just because they don't want to. There is no reason for him not to be trained other than sheer laziness and worried about their own darn selves.

Not to mention they once again have a kid in cut off pj's. They really have their priorities crossed. You can even buy used ones if you don't want to pay full price but expensive liposuction with trips to Beverly hills and new trucks for the parents no problem. Shoes and clothing for the kids forget it. Bonnie has completely stopped forward planning for her children, it's only about herself. Like having clothing and shoes ready when they need them.
Well the kids will be used to having nothing when the bottom drops out on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

My son is two weeks older than Lincoln but he seems two YEARS older than him. He's been potty trained for six months, has a proper haircut, goes to preschool... the infantilization of Lincoln is soo sad. He deserves better.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

If you watch the video of Jennifer “babysitting” on the Grandpa/Grandpa Griffiths channel (what a loathsome channel name!), you’ll see that she treats Lincoln like an infant too. She is spoon feeding him dinner and counting the bites. It’s very odd.

You’d think a bossy matriarch type would step in and try to push for toilet training if given the chance, but I guess Jennifer/Chad are smart enough to know their progeny are the ultimate meal tickets and they should stay on their good sides.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

LydiaE wrote:
You’d think a bossy matriarch type would step in and try to push for toilet training if given the chance, but I guess Jennifer/Chad are smart enough to know their progeny are the ultimate meal tickets and they should stay on their good sides.
I think infantilizing the baby was Jennifer’s MO first. I don’t think they are just keeping their opinions to themselves because Jennifer has shown she can be very forthcoming with her opinion, especially with Bonnie.

This would explain so much about how dim and useless Ellie is. Even more so than the rest of the Griffiths, which is telling!

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

LydiaE wrote:If you watch the video of Jennifer “babysitting” on the Grandpa/Grandpa Griffiths channel (what a loathsome channel name!), you’ll see that she treats Lincoln like an infant too. She is spoon feeding him dinner and counting the bites. It’s very odd.

She spoon feeds many of the grandchildren. I think to control the mess. All the girls do that as well. They all have such control issues

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I can remember many vlogs where Bonnie takes turns feeding her kids from the same bowl. She uses the same spoon too which brings out the germaphobe in me. I think it's just a lazy Griffiths thing. Of course they were brought up that way so they think this is normal.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

In today’s vlog I actually took Bonnie’s advice. I unsubscribed. Haha!!!!
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Shes so high on pills! What did I just watch
She need some serious intervention

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

How can people so clueless about food have a cookbook??? I'm glad Joel corrected her about "gherkins," but then she said both pronunciations again as if HERS could be correct. SMH!
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

The description of a cucumber is the funniest thing you've ever read?? Sure Bon... *yikes*.

Also, does anyone have any idea how Bree is paid? Is it just a full time salary and they use her as needed or have her on call? Is she being paid to go to lunch with Bonnie? She's truly like a sister wife.
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

at 9:37 in "Parenting 101" does she say "What the fuck is that called Joel" - when trying to think of the word for meatloaf??
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:at 9:37 in "Parenting 101" does she say "What the fuck is that called Joel" - when trying to think of the word for meatloaf??
That's what I heard too and if so then it clearly correlates to her being high af. Honestly, that vlog was disturbing and I can concur with others here who say all is not rosy in the Hoellien household. Joel with the mango and Bonnie calling him a jerk and his retort back by regurgitating the mango (good for him though lol), just uncomfortable viewing and a sense of a lot of passive aggressiveness between the two of them. And why in heavenly father's name is she still not able to even bend down sideways a month and a half down the road? Jeez, even c-section mom's are back to being able to drive and normal life at this point.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did you see her hands shake when touching the gum on the counter .
Why is lincolns room so empty it looks so bare and sad

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:at 9:37 in "Parenting 101" does she say "What the fuck is that called Joel" - when trying to think of the word for meatloaf??
I played it back three times and heard fuck each time. The only other thing I can think of is maybe she said flip? “What the flip is that called, Joel?”

I don’t feel much empathy for Joel at this point. He doesn’t seem to be advocating for his children and discouraging Bonnie from this insanity. She still can’t bend over? What?

Before Lincoln’s nap, when she mentioned her Skype appointment, he said it was a new doctor and she said yes. Or did I mishear it? I’m wondering if the original surgeon cut off her supply of narcotics or if they’re finally realizing swelling/pain this long after isn’t normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I reckon she plans on keeping on the pills right through to the next surgery

Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

I would be embarrassed to be shown the way Bonnie was today. What a mess that was. How did she change so much? It seems like in such a short amount of time! From the new couch a new Bonnie was born and I dislike both.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

kaylnoel wrote:
I played it back three times and heard fuck each time. The only other thing I can think of is maybe she said flip? “What the flip is that called, Joel?”

I don’t feel much empathy for Joel at this point. He doesn’t seem to be advocating for his children and discouraging Bonnie from this insanity. She still can’t bend over? What?

Before Lincoln’s nap, when she mentioned her Skype appointment, he said it was a new doctor and she said yes. Or did I mishear it? I’m wondering if the original surgeon cut off her supply of narcotics or if they’re finally realizing swelling/pain this long after isn’t normal.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I too heard Lincoln say it was a new doctor and Bonnie responding "Yes." This whole surgery scenario is bemusing to say the least.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can see it now. 'Liposuction Lawsuit!" as a vlog title.
She actually titled a vlog "Parenting 101"? As if I would take parenting advice from either of them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Sooo a 3 year old can comprehend that if he stays in his bed he gets stick of gum... but she doesn't think he can comprehend putting his pee and poop in a toilet?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”