HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Madsmom110 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Random question: Why are the kids allowed to take ANY toys, stuffed animals, slime, etc. to school in the first place? I've never heard of a school allowing toys in the classroom or trading personal items between students - well, except in the lunch room. I would imagine that would be a big distraction in the classroom. I'm sort of guessing it's not allowed, but Bonnie doesn't follow the rules.
Kindergarteners have show and tell. This is hardly a new concept for little kids to want to bring stuffies to school, but at least at my son’s school kids are always bringing things to play with in spare time or outside. Teachers don’t mind as long as it isn’t dangerous, distracting (like fidget spinners) and don’t lead to fights. Pokémon cards are huge atm, as are lol dolls, or some kids bring basketballs or hackeysacks.

No electronics though, and the items have to stay in the kids’ backpacks at all times until it’s time to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally a difference in areas. Here no one has show and tell. You don't bring toys to school, and if they're seen they're confiscated until the end of the day accompanied by a note that children are not allowed to bring toys from home to school.

But she doesn't go through their bookbag like most parents do to ensure their kiddo has what they need.
Olivia had show and tell when she was in Kindergarten it Gr 1. They talked about it in a vlog. There was also a vlog where either Cody or Olivia talked about a friend giving them a toy at school, but I can’t remember who it was.

Yes areas are different, but this school clearly DOES have Show & Tell, and has had days where they let kids take toys to school.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sweetiebee wrote:You could see in the fireplace reflection that bonnie was in her robe again.
Of course she was. With the Griffiths it’s either full glam, or full stench.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

A 3 year old does not even pee that often to be walking around with a wet diaper, it's just gross and bad parenting all around because they would only need to change him a few times a day. They aren't convincing anyone but the delusional that he isn't ready to be trained. Most kids there is a sweet spot just around 2 where you can train them but if you go too long you get to the rebellious toddler stage they won't do it just because they don't want to. There is no reason for him not to be trained other than sheer laziness and worried about their own darn selves.

Not to mention they once again have a kid in cut off pj's. They really have their priorities crossed. You can even buy used ones if you don't want to pay full price but expensive liposuction with trips to Beverly hills and new trucks for the parents no problem. Shoes and clothing for the kids forget it. Bonnie has completely stopped forward planning for her children, it's only about herself. Like having clothing and shoes ready when they need them.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Straight from the Logan School District website:

"Students should not bring CD players, sports equipment, toys, electronic games, cards or other potential nuisance items to school without teacher authorization."

I'm guessing Bonnie is one of the moms all the teachers HATE!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Poor Lincoln. Bonnie is so stupid in many different ways. If a kid has a big and wet diaper, you change it! You don't ask him for permission and leave it on if he says no. Gross.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I agree Joel has been deleting comments. You all said on Friday's vlog there were a bunch of comments asking why he was getting a new truck so soon. I checked it out and there were a few and may have been more that were older posts but I didn't see very many.

Lincoln telling them he wanted to stay in his dirty diaper-he needs to be potty trained!

Boston and getting in trouble-let's go back to the matches incident a few months ago with Cody. I and others commented that we thought he was too young for that. I said yes he was supervised at that moment but what about when he would get the matches unattended. Got blow back from other commentators and I think my post was deleted but I can't remember for sure. Now today we see Boston getting the clippers by himself so there you go! Just thought of this-Bonnie kind of thru Joel under the bus with that we gave him clippers so what can we expect. She was carrying on in that vlog and Joel was fussing back with her. I think the two of them are not getting along too well right now. Now Bonnie turn that line around-if Cody does that with the matches, she showed him what to do so what can you expect from him!

The designer tear bit-urrrggg. The designer would create the design for the outfit but wouldn't they still need to let her know how they wanted, material etc?
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Basically the want someone to run the business for them, and reap the benefits via a check. Explains why they went with some clothing mill instead of starting a *real* business that takes some *real* effort.

I don’t see Bollie lasting next year.

Who wants a bet they end it by 2019 with some bullshit excuse?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ewokfan11 wrote:Straight from the Logan School District website:

"Students should not bring CD players, sports equipment, toys, electronic games, cards or other potential nuisance items to school without teacher authorization."

Could be. Or that particular teacher doesn’t mind? The kids can’t exactly trade unless other kids are doing it too.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Im pretty sure Boston was younger than Lincoln is when he began potty training himself. I remember a while back, obviously, Bonnie was filming the kids getting ready for bed and to her surprise Boston had taken his nappy off and sitting on the toilet alone. But I dont see Bonnie being proud of Lincoln for trying to do that himself.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Oh I definitely think Bonnie is one of the moms the teachers aren't fond of. But I don't think it has anything to do with the kids bringing toys to trade. These trades are likely happening at lunch hour/recess. Its really not a big deal.
But Bonnie's attitude, skipping school (for an entire month even) is plenty enough to get her on the teachers bad side.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

sheltiefan wrote:The designer tear bit-urrrggg. The designer would create the design for the outfit but wouldn't they still need to let her know how they wanted, material etc?
Bonnie said the designer needed pantone choices - the colors. Of course the designer isn't going to pick out the colors herself(himself?). FFS, Bonnie and Ellie really don't do any work. She cried because she has HARD work to do like pick out colors? Do they not do any planning (or thinking) in advance?

That info makes it really obvious Bonnie and Ellie really don't do much at all for Bollie. They probably put in 10 hours of work every six months..... :|
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Surgery Bills & High On Pills | Part 18

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Oh I definitely think Bonnie is one of the moms the teachers aren't fond of. But I don't think it has anything to do with the kids bringing toys to trade. These trades are likely happening at lunch hour/recess. Its really not a big deal.
But Bonnie's attitude, skipping school (for an entire month even) is plenty enough to get her on the teachers bad side.
My point exactly. Is Bonnie a lazy parent that doesn’t care about education? Yes! Does she need to be in order for Boston to take a toy to school and trade it? No. That’s just a common kid thing to do, especially if someone else is already doing it. All kids think trading is fun, until they make a “bad” trade!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

My point exactly. Is Bonnie a lazy parent that doesn’t care about education? Yes! Does she need to be in order for Boston to take a toy to school and trade it? No. That’s just a common kid thing to do, especially if someone else is already doing it. All kids think trading is fun, until they make a “bad” trade!

For reference, Boston “started” potty training in Feb 2016, but didn’t start doing the “night time” chart thing until June 2017, and didn’t have a completely dry chart until Oct 2017.

Basically, they started training a few months before he was even 3. He was definitely mostly day trained by this point.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

What's up with all those horrible so-called dinners? It's like whatever she finds in the cabinet, she throws in a pot and voila - dinner. Two stay at home parents and a full-time nanny and not one of them can cook a decent meal for her growing children? On the subject of Lincoln, she should have him in training pants or pull-ups. He's never going to learn if she keeps him in a diaper. It's almost like they are first time parents or something. Do you think she just wants to keep him a baby?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Kryptonite wrote:
ba1006 wrote:What's up with all those horrible so-called dinners? It's like whatever she finds in the cabinet, she throws in a pot and voila - dinner. Two stay at home parents and a full-time nanny and not one of them can cook a decent meal for her growing children? On the subject of Lincoln, she should have him in training pants or pull-ups. He's never going to learn if she keeps him in a diaper. It's almost like they are first time parents or something. Do you think she just wants to keep him a baby?
I think it's a mixture of laziness and her wanting to keep him a baby, for sure. She's decided (for whatever reason) that Lincoln is their last. This means that Bonnie will cling to him until he finally pushes her away and outgrows the "baby stage". We didn't see it as much with Boston because she was already pregnant with Lincoln/had Lincoln when Boston started to become less toddler and more little boy.

This has nothing to do with the current conversation but...

Does anyone remember the family dinner vlog with Kevin, Jared, Joel, and Chad G? That was the vlog where Jared 'exposed' two men at the table for having vasectomies. I assumed it was Kevin and Chad but I'm wondering if Joel has had one too? That'd make the last baby decision final.

If not I could totally see her accidentally getting pregnant and then being depressed that her new body is gaining weight again.

ETA: found the vlog. Skip to the end.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I think it was Joel. It wouldn’t make sense to have those surgeries to just get pregnant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Laziness is definitely part of it. Boston was taking off his own diaper and staying dry overnight, and she even said that she knew he was ready, but _she_ just wasn't interested in potty training him. She didn't use those exact words, but that was the gist of it. So add that to her being checked out on pills and wanting her last baby to stay a baby, and poor Lincoln is stuck running around in diapers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

gopedjane wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
ba1006 wrote:What's up with all those horrible so-called dinners? It's like whatever she finds in the cabinet, she throws in a pot and voila - dinner. Two stay at home parents and a full-time nanny and not one of them can cook a decent meal for her growing children? On the subject of Lincoln, she should have him in training pants or pull-ups. He's never going to learn if she keeps him in a diaper. It's almost like they are first time parents or something. Do you think she just wants to keep him a baby?
I think it's a mixture of laziness and her wanting to keep him a baby, for sure. She's decided (for whatever reason) that Lincoln is their last. This means that Bonnie will cling to him until he finally pushes her away and outgrows the "baby stage". We didn't see it as much with Boston because she was already pregnant with Lincoln/had Lincoln when Boston started to become less toddler and more little boy.

This has nothing to do with the current conversation but...

Does anyone remember the family dinner vlog with Kevin, Jared, Joel, and Chad G? That was the vlog where Jared 'exposed' two men at the table for having vasectomies. I assumed it was Kevin and Chad but I'm wondering if Joel has had one too? That'd make the last baby decision final.

If not I could totally see her accidentally getting pregnant and then being depressed that her new body is gaining weight again.

ETA: found the vlog. Skip to the end.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I think it was Joel. It wouldn’t make sense to have those surgeries to just get pregnant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I bet it was Kevin and Joel who had the vasectomies.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

My bets on Joel too. The old Joel used to be VERY practical and concerned for his families well being. Even in their announcement with Lincoln video Joel talked about how it was another mouth to feed, and a lot of responsibility. I’m sure when the decision was made it seemed like the responsible thing, he was working lots of hours at P&G, they had little money and a herd of growing kids.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

lmmomSD wrote:Laziness is definitely part of it. Boston was taking off his own diaper and staying dry overnight, and she even said that she knew he was ready, but _she_ just wasn't interested in potty training him. She didn't use those exact words, but that was the gist of it. So add that to her being checked out on pills and wanting her last baby to stay a baby, and poor Lincoln is stuck running around in diapers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lincoln has been shown at least once having taken off his diaper in the middle of the night and waking up dry. That was months ago. He’s been ready.
_SoFun_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _SoFun_ »

I don’t often voice my opinion on this site. I read, just for the sake of being in the know, really. (Can’t take the idea of watching the entire vlog every single day anymore...)

I’m not one to judge someone’s parenting choices, for the most part. But, in some cases, a parenting choice is more than just a decision about what’s “best” for the child. In the case of Lincoln and his diapers, it’s a choice of what’s worst for him.

For as long as I’ve warched Bonnie, I’ve struggled a lot with her approach to potty training/diapers. Sometimes, it’s NECCESSARY to step up and potty train a child, rather than use the “when he’s ready” excuse. Having him walk around in a dirty diaper because he simply doesn’t want to be changed not only shows that she isn’t in control, but more importantly it shows him that it’s okay to walk around covered in your own waste. It’s more than just potty training, it’s hygiene.

But, like I said, ive always struggled with their approach to diapers. I can’t count the number of times I’ve seen them in the nursery (even with Boston) in the mornings and comment on how “stinky” they are. Or the times we’ve seen Lincoln sitting on the counter with a poopy diaper. It’s actually disgusting. If your child is dirty, change the diaper. If they are 3 years old and telling you they don’t want to be changed, ditch the diaper.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”