Rachelle and Just-IN Case I Need More Money | Part 7

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Just-IN Case I Need More Money | Part 7

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Ld5 wrote:Who wants to take guesses? Mine is that Justin is quitting his job and mooching off of you tube along with Rachelle
He got promoted to head car wash boy??
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:They should have put the camera away during the shots so they could BOTH comfort the baby. It's THEIR baby. Not just Rachelle's. I don't understand why anyone would want to capture on film the pain of their baby.
I feel the same about making kids sit on Santa's lap when they're obviously scared out of their mind so you can post the picture on social media and laugh about it. It's mean. Not everything needs to be shared with the world. Your baby screaming in pain is one of them.
But I still say the only reason she did it is because vaccinating is a controversial topic, and it draws views and comments. They're both sick in the head for cashing in on Emma's pain.
Doesn’t YT have a rule that you can’t make money off of a child or person in pain or something like that? Like they demonetize the video? I may be wrong but I heard that somewhere that you can’t make it a thumbnail or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

herebcofbritney wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:They should have put the camera away during the shots so they could BOTH comfort the baby. It's THEIR baby. Not just Rachelle's. I don't understand why anyone would want to capture on film the pain of their baby.
I feel the same about making kids sit on Santa's lap when they're obviously scared out of their mind so you can post the picture on social media and laugh about it. It's mean. Not everything needs to be shared with the world. Your baby screaming in pain is one of them.
But I still say the only reason she did it is because vaccinating is a controversial topic, and it draws views and comments. They're both sick in the head for cashing in on Emma's pain.
Doesn’t YT have a rule that you can’t make money off of a child or person in pain or something like that? Like they demonetize the video? I may be wrong but I heard that somewhere that you can’t make it a thumbnail or something.

Yep it’s supposed to be a rule but they only enforced a few channels and now they do nothing no matter how many people report it! You tube needs to be held accountable for following through with there own rules!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

herebcofbritney wrote:

I'm not a 'Tuber, so I don't know many of the rules. But if it isn't a policy, it should be! That's just cruel!
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

You can report that vlog and then at least YouTube will have to look and see if it violates the guidelines.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I crack up over all the comments about Emma's blonde hair!!!!! You know it's gotta piss her off every time! God forbid she has an "average" baby!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Looks like she ran over her front doorstep....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c243d2.png[/img]
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Someone should suggest that Justin does a sit down and talks about how Emma has been for HIM. By himself. She’d be pissed.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

These are the most plain average boring people I’ve ever seen. Nothing is special or interesting about them or their lives their incredibly average. I just don’t see them ever being big youtubers. They have no content and terrible personalities for it. She’s so desperate for YouTube to work she has to pour ice on her husband and film her baby getting shots.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JustWannaGossip wrote:Someone should suggest that Justin does a sit down and talks about how Emma has been for HIM. By himself. She’d be pissed.

Or a group of people should request a day in the life of a dad without mom haha. Or videos of Emma and Justin out doing stuff more. Or even dad just taking over the vlog for a day and see how many times she snatches Emma and the camera from him in one 15 min video haha. She would feel so offended someone wants to see Justin with his own baby.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:Someone should suggest that Justin does a sit down and talks about how Emma has been for HIM. By himself. She’d be pissed.

Or a group of people should request a day in the life of a dad without mom haha. Or videos of Emma and Justin out doing stuff more. Or even dad just taking over the vlog for a day and see how many times she snatches Emma and the camera from him in one 15 min video haha. She would feel so offended someone wants to see Justin with his own baby.

Sorry for the double post but did anyone catch her when she said Emma has only had 2 bottles? Like what? So Justin has literally only fed his infant daughter 2 times maybe not even because Rachelle probably did it 1 time. But 2 times out of the 9 weeks she’s been alive?

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

This face! She couldn’t choose a better thumbnail?![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e88b95.png[/img]

mumoftwo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mumoftwo »

Being a stay at home mom looks boring as hell. How many times does she need to decorate for fall. The fuck has she been doing all week. I'm sure Justin would love to sit around living in the 50s do nothing all day being dependent as fuck. Bitch go watch Mulan or something she really out here just living off her man. There's no reason she can't pick up a work from home jobs and actually bring in a salary. It's called lazy
mumoftwo
Amateur
Amateur

Theory: he's not actually infertile and he has that micro penis disorder.

Reason for being a pushover: he's already married. Imagine dating with a micropenis.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mumoftwo wrote:Being a stay at home mom looks boring as hell. How many times does she need to decorate for fall. The fuck has she been doing all week. I'm sure Justin would love to sit around living in the 50s do nothing all day being dependent as fuck. Bitch go watch Mulan or something she really out here just living off her man. There's no reason she can't pick up a work from home jobs and actually bring in a salary. It's called lazy
I agree. I mean while Emma is young she should be trying to build more of a stash and get her accustomed to the bottle maybe so she can have someone watch her and she can do a part time job. She does make money from YT so it’s probably the equivalent of a part time or full time job in her opinion and while that is right, she can at least stop spending so much. You don’t need fall decor. That’s so dumb. Like yes when you own your home and you buy staple pieces over time and reuse them yearly that’s reasonable. But I think they just rebuy yearly maybe. The least she can do is clean and cook for him. I am a stay at home mom and pregnant and I clean, cook, do the bills, errands, grocery shop, my husband never has to take off unless it’s really necessary but my husband works long hours that are unpredictable and goes to the field every 3 weeks. Sometimes it’s for a week sometimes for 2 weeks. I am going to school after this 2nd baby is born so I can contribute bc I hate being stuck at home all day. Yes I love taking care of my child and I will love knowing they are taken care of by me and no one else, but my god it’s boring.
Rachelle has no plans to ever contribute to society other than buying useless shit and popping out Ivf children and forcing her husband to join the navy for benefits. She’s literally a horrible person.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

NaNaBrianna wrote:This face! She couldn’t choose a better thumbnail?![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e88b95.png[/img]

Came here to post about this as well. GG, Rachelle.

mumoftwo
Amateur
Amateur

My husband and I both went into the navy around 19-20 years old (helped pay for school later) I'm totally biased when it comes to stay at home moms. I have strong opinions. I don't think she has to clean and cook for him but she should at least contribute. All she's doing is wasting co2 and putting out shitty videos and she knows the quality has been lacking lately. I think she could set a better example for her daughter. That whole prissy decorate the house-watch the office all day long thing irks me. Where's your spine? Maybe she had a "failed epidural" because she clearly doesn't have one. The fuck is she doing. Set an example and teach your daughter to dream her own dreams.
rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

icp wrote:
NaNaBrianna wrote:This face! She couldn’t choose a better thumbnail?![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... e88b95.png[/img]

She 100% does it on purpose

Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluberries23 »

rxysm wrote:
icp wrote:

The fact that she gets to pick her thumbnail and that she sat there and picked this one and thought, “oh hey this is such a good thumbnail I look so good”, is a little mind blowing and funny to me.

rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

Bluberries23 wrote:
rxysm wrote:
icp wrote: Came here to post about this as well. GG, Rachelle.

The fact that she gets to pick her thumbnail and that she sat there and picked this one and thought, “oh hey this is such a good thumbnail I look so good”, is a little mind blowing and funny to me.

I think it is a dig at this site since we are constantly talking about the faces she makes.

I cannot believe Justin is sick and she makes him watch Emma so she can go shopping. Let him rest. He does look sick and tired, a viewer can see that. And you never know 100% if it is food poisoning or a stomach bug so I would have sealed him up in the bedroom so he doesn’t get Emma sick.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”