8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Passengers: No Rules & Private Schools | Part 9

Unread post by Namm »

Do Ruby or Kevin lie on that floor when they're sick? I don't think so because it's nasty. Never heard of anyone from any religion or ethnicity doing this to their kids. How are they supposed to get better on that cold floor with germs?
I think that the bathroom floor solution is more a narcissistic thing that they learned from mother G. A punishment for getting sick and making mother dearest put herself aside to deal with sick children which is demanding.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Speaking of mother G - Ruby said she didn’t take her to the hospital to get her broken finger fixed when she was younger. Wtf!
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Also, I was scrolling through Instagram earlier and saw that 8passengers liked a post by one of the members of studio C (?) where he comes out as gay, which I was surprised about considering there’s that video of them from years ago protesting...
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

ujvs_ wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:17 pm Ruby has always wanted her kids to lie on the bathroom floor when they’re sick because the cold floor cools them down apparently but I think it’s gross
I concur. Does Ruby realize how many germs are in the bathroom, especially on the floor? UGH! It grosses me completely out, every single time, she has those kids sleep on the floor by the toilet when they're sick. Ever heard of putting a bucket by their bed? Having them sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor in their room, with a bucket? I can't remember which YT family it was that gets a bowl when they or their kids are sick... or a pot. Now, THAT is disgusting too... I am sorry, you vomited in that bowl/pot... then you wash it, sure probably with bleach... and then use it for food. SO SO SO GROSS! But, what do you really expect, from a woman who lets he 4 year old... take a pacifier she finds on the floor and suck on it... Mom of the year, I tell ya!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

I have to say I actually liked the last couple of vlogs, because the reveal so much about their family life (mainly through revealing comments from the older kids).

The saturday-vlog was my favorite so for. Soooo much interesting information.

So Abby has severe muscle spasms and Ruby puts her to "bed" on a blanket in the bathroom floor. Why on earth would you do that? How can a hard tile floor help with spasms? Being in the bathroom would kind of make sense if someone is throwing up - which Abby did - but Ruby knew nothing about.

Eve comes during the night and tells Ruby that she wet her bed. Which, according to Ruby, basically never happens. Instead of changing Eve and the bed, the parents do not get up at all, but tell Eve to sleep on the bathroom floor. In her wet clothes? With Abby? Eve obviously decides that sleeping on the bathroom floor isn't fun so she gets back in her bed, which is supposed to be wet. Ruby smells the bed in the morning and concludes that Eve didn't wet her bed after all, but still: Not getting up to change Eve and the bed? Sending her to sleep in her wet clothes on the bathroom floor? Letting her get back into her supposedly wet bed? Really? I don't know any parent who wouldn't get up at night to fix that problem right away, especially if it only happens once every eight months....

After church Ruby wants to take Russell to get x-rays because he banged his finger, which is pretty surprising, considering them basically never going to the doctor. But then we find out: It's not about the pain or the function of the finger, it is about the finger looking beautiful and straight afterwards....which explains a lot, because it's all about the looks after all.

Then we learn that Ruby broke her finger when she was a kid, but her parents didn't take her to the doctor. She isn't even angry about it, just wishes the would have splinted it with popsicle sticks, which they obviously didn't, why her finger is crooked now. (That explains sooooo much about herself never taking her kids to the doctor).

She tries to splint Russells finger and praises herself loudly for doing so (isn't that the most normal thing to do for a mother? Wait, no, a normal mother would take him to the doctor....)
Kevin than later makes fun about how wrong she splinted the finger, with Cheri happily chiming in, basically telling Ruby how stupid she is. So Kevin tells Ruby how wrong her splinting was, but is absolutely not willing to do it himself, that's why Landon has to be called. If you are watching Julie's vlogs, you know that Landon is at BYU basically from morning to night, even on Saturdays and goes to church on Sundays before his family, because he seems to play an important role there. He hardly sees his family at the moment. So why on earth does Landon have to drive to the Franke house instead of Kevin or Ruby taking Russell to Landon's house?

Ruby talks about eating leftovers on Sundays, Kevin embarrasses her in front of the camera about the pronunciation of "quinoa" (Why would someone do that?)

On to my two favorite comments:

Ruby is talking about how eating left overs after church on Sundays is the highlight of the week, which Julie comments on: "It is, Mom doesn’t get mad at us for eating anything” (no wonder these kids are hiding food....)

Chad sings "baby don't hurt me" in the camera. One of the girls asked: Did you kiss Kesley? To which Chad responds: Yes I kissed Kesley. (Excuse me??)
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

That nut case controls them with food..among other things. She’s a horrible mother. Chad got cookies from Kesley and right away the other kids told him he has to share them...WTF? It’s his gift! Go piss up a rope you vultures! Kesley s Mom must think ruby is batt shit crazy..going on and on about he wanted vans for Xmas..nope then he wanted vans for his bday..nope..blah blah blah..but I cleaned his toilet with no gloves on for his bday! Complete waste of space idiot
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

The mind games Ruby plays with her kids is just sick. The fact that she puts it in the vlogs is more disturbing, because that means she thinks it is normal and acceptable. Intentionally getting gifts for your children that you know they don't want is bad, not getting them fitting shoes at all is worse, but admittedly withholding food (except on Sundays) is cruel. Confining injured, sick or simply "needy" kids to the bathroom floor is as well.

Now I see why these young kids are so desperate for fake girlfriends/boyfriends.....it is for survival. It is their only way to ensure proper food supply, emotional support and apparently, shoes. Kesley's Mom probably feels terrible for those Franke kids and used this opportunity to right some wrongs. If only she gifted some nutritious foods. Although Ruby might start to suspect something if they got him grilled salmon and asparagus for his birthday.

I watched the YAWI vlog of Chad's party, and the daughter said she paid for the dinner after the party. I am starting to think these Mormon vlogging families all know what is going on in that house, and are trying to get as much food to those kids as they can.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Sorry I am a bit confused,did this despicable excuse of a mom tell her 5 year old to go sleep on the hard floor in the bathroom with just a flimsy blanket? Dear heaven above, then she does not know the other child brought up three time during the night and goes and tells her if she wants church? I am laying down my guns with Ruby she is insane, you can’t hold anything against her, her brain just does not work!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

endof wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 am Sorry I am a bit confused,did this despicable excuse of a mom tell her 5 year old to go sleep on the hard floor in the bathroom with just a flimsy blanket? Dear heaven above, then she does not know the other child brought up three time during the night and goes and tells her if she wants church? I am laying down my guns with Ruby she is insane, you can’t hold anything against her, her brain just does not work!
What’s Kevin’s excuse? They both are insane
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

I cannot understand how she feels like sending her 5 year old to sleep on the BATHROOM floor because she said she peed her bed. WTAF. What mother wouldn’t get up and make sure she’s changed than let her either sleep with them in their bed or change the sheets. I can’t. I’m nowhere near a perfect mother but that’s basic f**ing parenting. Who are these people. And the praise she insists upon getting for the most mundane normal crap is ridiculous. “I didn’t get my son anything he wanted for Christmas or his birthday but I cleaned his toilet, I’m amazing! Mothers are powerful! I should write a book!”

Bunch of nut jobs.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:The mind games Ruby plays with her kids is just sick. The fact that she puts it in the vlogs is more disturbing, because that means she thinks it is normal and acceptable. Intentionally getting gifts for your children that you know they don't want is bad, not getting them fitting shoes at all is worse, but admittedly withholding food (except on Sundays) is cruel. Confining injured, sick or simply "needy" kids to the bathroom floor is as well.

Now I see why these young kids are so desperate for fake girlfriends/boyfriends.....it is for survival. It is their only way to ensure proper food supply, emotional support and apparently, shoes. Kesley's Mom probably feels terrible for those Franke kids and used this opportunity to right some wrongs. If only she gifted some nutritious foods. Although Ruby might start to suspect something if they got him grilled salmon and asparagus for his birthday.

I watched the YAWI vlog of Chad's party, and the daughter said she paid for the dinner after the party. I am starting to think these Mormon vlogging families all know what is going on in that house, and are trying to get as much food to those kids as they can.
Chads responses to the gifts were very nice. I bet the other kids are jealous. I wonder what Ruby actually thought of his gifts and the scavenger hunt, I got second hand embarrassment for Ruby and Kevin when Ruby said “he wanted vans for Christmas, didn’t get them, he wanted them for his birthday, didn’t get them.” And then Kesley was talking about how they’re Nike’s but they look like vans.

I wondered why Abby was apart of setting up and shopping and not Shari. Chad and Shari are closer and Kesley and Shari are the same age. Chad still bullies Abby!
I think going out to dinner was completely extra, at the party they had pizza and cake. I hope Ruby and Kevin paid for the whole party!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I am surprised they haven’t gotten Kevin to wear sth. suede coloured yet! Is the couch, her skirt,the kids jackets, Joelyne’s jacket E&J jackets,the shoes,are they all because her dad wore a suede jacket?
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 pm
Kattiness Everdeen wrote:The mind games Ruby plays with her kids is just sick. The fact that she puts it in the vlogs is more disturbing, because that means she thinks it is normal and acceptable. Intentionally getting gifts for your children that you know they don't want is bad, not getting them fitting shoes at all is worse, but admittedly withholding food (except on Sundays) is cruel. Confining injured, sick or simply "needy" kids to the bathroom floor is as well.

Chads responses to the gifts were very nice. I bet the other kids are jealous. I wonder what Ruby actually thought of his gifts and the scavenger hunt, I got second hand embarrassment for Ruby and Kevin when Ruby said “he wanted vans for Christmas, didn’t get them, he wanted them for his birthday, didn’t get them.” And then Kesley was talking about how they’re Nike’s but they look like vans.

I wondered why Abby was apart of setting up and shopping and not Shari. Chad and Shari are closer and Kesley and Shari are the same age. Chad still bullies Abby!
I think going out to dinner was completely extra, at the party they had pizza and cake. I hope Ruby and Kevin paid for the whole party!
Spot on! And when it is Chad’s moment finding his gifts from his girl she again makes it about herself saying to hom “ Aren’t you glad I cleaned your toilet?” Yep mom thanks for doing your job!
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

It made me sad when Ruby said she didn’t get him vans for Christmas or his birthday. Like why not? They got him those white running shoes, which he seemed to like, but why not get him vans if that’s what he really wants? It’s like she plays these power games with her kids. Especially since we know she won’t get them shoes unless it’s a Christmas/bday present so he missed his only 2 opportunities to get the shoes he wanted. I bet the Leroys think Ruby is batshit but they know they get views because of her family so they stick around. They were super nice to get him all those gifts and the nikes do look like vans but I was still like damn Chad just can’t have vans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The look on Kesleys moms face when Ruby said she cleaned his toilet was priceless! You just KNOW her mom is mortified with how idiotic Ruby is. I bet they laugh and pity her behind closed..unvlogged doors.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Catface2 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 am The look on Kesleys moms face when Ruby said she cleaned his toilet was priceless! You just KNOW her mom is mortified with how idiotic Ruby is. I bet they laugh and pity her behind closed..unvlogged doors.
For sure! And how absolutely not genuine was Ruby saying she sees Kels as one of her girls. I swear her huge nose grew huger!
chattycathy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chattycathy »

Elah_w wrote:It made me sad when Ruby said she didn’t get him vans for Christmas or his birthday. Like why not? They got him those white running shoes, which he seemed to like, but why not get him vans if that’s what he really wants? It’s like she plays these power games with her kids. Especially since we know she won’t get them shoes unless it’s a Christmas/bday present so he missed his only 2 opportunities to get the shoes he wanted. I bet the Leroys think Ruby is batshit but they know they get views because of her family so they stick around. They were super nice to get him all those gifts and the nikes do look like vans but I was still like damn Chad just can’t have vans! Image

What I don’t understand is how they don’t get Chad vans for some reason but when Abby’s teacher said she’s ready for a bigger harp (that costs the same amount of a new suburban) she freaks out like it’s a necessity. There are so many options other than purchasing a brand new harp. Wait for Abby to get older/help pay for one herself, rent one, buy used, borrow a friend’s...etc.

I don’t really get how harps bring miracles. If Ruby ends up getting Abby a harp any time soon I really hope one miracle that comes is Chad getting some vans for crying out loud. (And that’s despite the fact that he has is own issues to work out)Image

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Honestly why can’t she buy her kids what they want for birthday or Christmas. I understand that you don’t want to spoil your kids and have them expect to get everything they want. But the poor kid has been consistently asking for them for at least 3 months. It’s clear he wants them. They’re like what... $40? He’s not asking for something extravagant

LilaRose
Informer
Informer

chattycathy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:07 pm
Elah_w wrote:It made me sad when Ruby said she didn’t get him vans for Christmas or his birthday. Like why not? They got him those white running shoes, which he seemed to like, but why not get him vans if that’s what he really wants? It’s like she plays these power games with her kids. Especially since we know she won’t get them shoes unless it’s a Christmas/bday present so he missed his only 2 opportunities to get the shoes he wanted. I bet the Leroys think Ruby is batshit but they know they get views because of her family so they stick around. They were super nice to get him all those gifts and the nikes do look like vans but I was still like damn Chad just can’t have vans! Image

What I don’t understand is how they don’t get Chad vans for some reason but when Abby’s teacher said she’s ready for a bigger harp (that costs the same amount of a new suburban) she freaks out like it’s a necessity. There are so many options other than purchasing a brand new harp. Wait for Abby to get older/help pay for one herself, rent one, buy used, borrow a friend’s...etc.

I don’t really get how harps bring miracles. If Ruby ends up getting Abby a harp any time soon I really hope one miracle that comes is Chad getting some vans for crying out loud. (And that’s despite the fact that he has is own issues to work out)Image

If they sell the harp she has right now, they will get at least half of the amount they'll need for the new harp, probably even more.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

freebeegal wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 pm Honestly why can’t she buy her kids what they want for birthday or Christmas. I understand that you don’t want to spoil your kids and have them expect to get everything they want. But the poor kid has been consistently asking for them for at least 3 months. It’s clear he wants them. They’re like what... $40? He’s not asking for something extravagant

I really think it is a power game. She buys them what she wants (Christmas was ridiculous in that way) and they have to be thankful....

I can't hear her "say: thank you, mom" anymore. It is sooo annoying. Every normal kid would have learnt so say "thank you" by now.

Same with Eve's birthday where Ruby forced Eve to have a tea party with her, which Eve didn't want. She then was forced to do it anyway and to be thankful to Ruby for doing that with her. Not even on their birthdays are these kids allowed to do or get what they want/wish for.

You can easily raise kids to be modest and frugal and not spoil them, but still fulfill them some wishes. I don't know what she think that she is achieving with that power game. It will only make her kids resent her one day.

Return to “8 Passengers”